P a r a n o r m a l E x p e r i e n c e s

Chat, socialize and discuss.
spoopy kao
White Belt
House: Unsorted

P a r a n o r m a l E x p e r i e n c e s

Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:01 am

Okay everyone! I'd like to share what kind of paranormal experience(s) I'd been through. First off, I'm not very sure If It is, but It'd happens to me for quite sometime now.

I tend to not sleep when it is night time, so I end up sleeping in the day. So meaning, I am the only one awake. in my family. So right about, 12 a m to 2, something very,very very cold would either touch my;; left foot or my right arm. I only thought I was cold, so I jumped off the bed and headed to my closet. While my trip to my closet, I hear my bathroom shower drip continually, so I wondered why. I turned around and headed for my bathroom, now, with no cold sensation (I did not realized this before I came back to my bed). I reached my shower knob and tightly closed my tap. I also took another look to make sure it wasn't dripping, while I also checked my sink for any faults. When I was satisfied, I headed back to my room and remembered I needed my jumper. I left my closet and went to bed, after a few minutes later, something loud was beside me. I only ignored it because I was scared. So the loud noise when away. I am now terrified of what happened a few nights ago, now I sleep early with my family. :c

Okay, so that was mine! Just sharing my scary experiences, but although, I do not know if it was the window( I have a window beside my bed so I'm not sure If it was the noise from out side). Please share what have you've been through! I'd also love scary stories, so try and scare me! c: :)

Also, no rules of course! All I ask is for maturity c:

that is all!

inception;
Yellow Belt

Re: P a r a n o r m a l E x p e r i e n c e s

Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:58 am

Okay, brace yourselves, this content might not be appropriate for children under the age of 13 {just joking c;}

So, there I was, combing my hair, humming to myself {this was when I was a little girl, and I lived in a 3 story house, with porcelain dolls decorating my shelves} and I am positive that Susan {the name of my red haired doll} was sitting on the dresser next to me, but then I leave the room to go brush my teeth/floss, I come back, and she's moved to my nightstand, her head turned in my direction.

Now, this might possibly be a cruel joke being played on me by my mom or something, but I would have known if someone had entered my room in my absence...Just let that creepy realization sink in.
    • Due to overload of homework, I will rarely be on during the weekdays, but on weekends I promise to make up for it.
wonder,
Green Belt

Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:08 am

• Alright. So I was walking around my friends backyard, and there's a fence that separates the park behind her house from her house backyard, and the fence was shut tight, bolted from the inside. All because the dog could figure out a way outside of the fence, so there was all sorts of crap keeping it shut tight. And I came in through the fence, and then locked everything back up. I went into the house, and came back out with my friend, not five minutes later, we came back out into the backyard, and the fence was wide open.

We went back to the house after that, cause we were freaked out, also no one was home. And she had no neighbors very close, so it was odd. Anyhow, the door was locked, the back door. We walked around to the front, and the front door was closed and locked, and the garage door was close.d So we had no way to get into the house. We had to wait until my mom could come and get us, or her parents came home.

So that's my story! Hope you liked it. Oh and, her dog had ran away. And we had no idea where he went. But anyhow. Her parents came home and crap. So ya! Yay! Hope you like it!
Strider
Silver Belt
House: Amaranthine

Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:33 am

First, the lights flickered on and off. Next, the phone rang, and there was nooobody there. And finally, the Hash Slinging Slasher arrived in the ghost of the bus that ran him over. Then he exited the bus and crossed the street without looking both ways, cause he's already dead. Then he tapped on the window with his grizzly spatula hand...he opened the door. He slowly approached the counter. And then...HE GOT ME.

YOU DON'T NEED THEM TO BELIEVE IN YOU
────────────── on lock────────────
┌───────────────────┐

───────────────────────────────────
"they say you die twice. when you take your final breath,
and when someone says your name for the last time."
----------------
11/06/1992 - 12/29/2017

───────────────────────────────────

└───────────────────┘
────── and see it through──────

spoopy kao
White Belt

Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:50 am

inception; wrote:Okay, brace yourselves, this content might not be appropriate for children under the age of 13 {just joking c;}

So, there I was, combing my hair, humming to myself {this was when I was a little girl, and I lived in a 3 story house, with porcelain dolls decorating my shelves} and I am positive that Susan {the name of my red haired doll} was sitting on the dresser next to me, but then I leave the room to go brush my teeth/floss, I come back, and she's moved to my nightstand, her head turned in my direction.

Now, this might possibly be a cruel joke being played on me by my mom or something, but I would have known if someone had entered my room in my absence...Just let that creepy realization sink in.
WHAT ?! the doll moved to your night stand hike facing to your direction...
WHO
DO WE
NEED TO
CALL..?

GHOST BUSTERS !

c:

but that is truly weird.. I have dolla too ! The kind of dolls that are from the 90s,80s and stuff. So when one of them is in my room; staring at me, I'd pick it up and make it face the table or ground.
Or even when I accidentally drop it, I'd say sorry or rub the area where I'd dropped it. So yeah,
I am afraid of dolls! >O< (AHHH my confession ! )
Wolfsabre wrote:First, the lights flickered on and off. Next, the phone rang, and there was nooobody there. And finally, the Hash Slinging Slasher arrived in the ghost of the bus that ran him over. Then he exited the bus and crossed the street without looking both ways, cause he's already dead. Then he tapped on the window with his grizzly spatula hand...he opened the door. He slowly approached the counter. And then...HE GOT ME.

OMFG :') BAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA I have that season of sponge bob!
First, the lights will flicker on and off, next-- dude do you have some ketchup ? c';

Bliss wrote:I have had a few, but my most recent one was the scariest for me. It was a few months ago, early fall. I change rooms in my house often, and I had been in my new room for about a month. One night, I was dozing off to sleep, then out of no where I felt something hit my bed. It has wooden frame on the bottom, and the sound was loud and clear, as well as my bed shaking from it being hit. Honestly, I was super tired and my dog always sleeps with me at night, so even though I was a little freaked out I just kinda brushed it off, assuming my dog hit the bed from being clumsy or jumping down or scratching or something.

The next night nothing happened, but I was still really paranoid and I had a bad feeling about something. The night after that, I woke up from this very vivid dream about a demon in my room. It locked me out of my room and called me on my phone. It was very static-y, and its voice was extremely creepy, I can still remember exactly how it sounded. Anyways, it said a few things to me that I'm not gonna mention here, and I asked it who it was. It told me my friend new, and I woke up literally at the moment, extremely freaked out. Then I called my boyfriend cause I'm a scaredy cat and I didn't want to be alone lol.

Soo the next night, I was really freaked out, I didn't want to go to sleep because I knew I would just wake up to something creepy. Nothing happened though. I noticed later there was a pattern, every other night at around 2-3 am. So the next night when it came, it got kind of violent. I remember waking up, and I thought it might not actually come back this time. Nothing felt weird or off or anything, and so I started to go back to sleep until my dog started acting weird. She got up like she couldn't get comfortable, she looked like she was trying to find a spot to lay down, but she looked really...nervous or something. Then something shoved her, and I know something shoved her, because her muscles tensed and her nails dug into the bed to try to stay on. It shoved her several more times, until she was all the way across the room. She knocked over a few things in the process... I was literally frozen, I couldn't move, I was too scared. I really wanted to get up and go help my dog, but I am such a wimp when it comes to these things.

I never went back to sleep after that, and I knew I really had to do something to make it leave. So I tried a few things some people had suggested to me that are supposed to get rid of evil spirits/demons. It worked, thankfully, and it hasn't come back. Some people don't believe me when I tell them this story, and I guess they don't have to, but I know what happened. And I guess there is a "logical" explanation for everything, so if you wanna pass everything off as some coincidences and my dog having a major spazz attack, then go ahead lol, but I doubt it.

As for it telling me in my dream that my friend new who it was, my friend had had some issues with a demon/spirit before and so I think it was referring to the fact that it was the same demon/spirit.

Oh dear. That does sound very serious, but you've stop it right ? o: There are weird things happening in my bedroom and I got my bed room door perenatly removed because of the new floors we've placed in my room. Always be prepared for anything ! If this happens again, your dog must be in a safe place c: I do not have a dog, but I have a cat. I am not very close to my cat, though he is okay sometimes;when I feed him. Ah, please please be safe in your room !
spoopy kao
White Belt

Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:53 am

Omg, at least is wasn't serious like a murder or a bugler ! LOCK THE DOOR ALWAYS FOR THE CAT/DOG WILL NOT RUN AWAY! or esl I will there and lock it for you! c: and I will go on a search party to find the dog !!

[ toaster. . . wrote:
      • Alright. So I was walking around my friends backyard, and there's a fence that separates the park behind her house from her house backyard, and the fence was shut tight, bolted from the inside. All because the dog could figure out a way outside of the fence, so there was all sorts of crap keeping it shut tight. And I came in through the fence, and then locked everything back up. I went into the house, and came back out with my friend, not five minutes later, we came back out into the backyard, and the fence was wide open.

We went back to the house after that, cause we were freaked out, also no one was home. And she had no neighbors very close, so it was odd. Anyhow, the door was locked, the back door. We walked around to the front, and the front door was closed and locked, and the garage door was close.d So we had no way to get into the house. We had to wait until my mom could come and get us, or her parents came home.

So that's my story! Hope you liked it. Oh and, her dog had ran away. And we had no idea where he went. But anyhow. Her parents came home and crap. So ya! Yay! Hope you like it!
spoopy kao
White Belt

Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:04 am

And also, sorry for the misspelling and errors. -.-' I am only iPhone ATM.
sorry !
Willow
Yellow Belt

Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:26 am

I {Willow} have a dæmon, named VyKaedence. He is settled as a wolf.

As for experience with demons and whatnot, I am familiar with them. I have a half-demon in my system right now, named Skye(we call him SJ), and have had two full ones before him named Alex and Logan. At least, those were their 'human names' as they said.

When I was little, before my parents split apart, we lived in another town, in a nice house. The house, however, had frequent 'visitors', ones that I saw or felt almost constantly. The one that scared me the most was the one in my room, in the corner. It was always there, watching me with glowing eyes. It didn't leave the corner often, and melted in with the shadows. It was all black, except for its eyes, and looked like it was made of wood or black glass- something sharp with pointed edges- and was very thin, with long, clawed fingers. All night long, he would stand in the corner, watching me, clawing the back of my door. Just watching, clawing over and over, lightly though. Scared me as a child, especially the one night he finally did move, and I woke up to him standing over me.

I've always been sensitive to the things around me, especially things like that. I frequently see ghosties, or at the very least, feel them.
--Willow
  • I know, I know- my awesome blows your mind.
spoopy kao
White Belt

Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:33 am

Bliss wrote:
k e r o ♟ wrote: Oh dear. That does sound very serious, but you've stop it right ? o: There are weird things happening in my bedroom and I got my bed room door perenatly removed because of the new floors we've placed in my room. Always be prepared for anything ! If this happens again, your dog must be in a safe place c: I do not have a dog, but I have a cat. I am not very close to my cat, though he is okay sometimes;when I feed him. Ah, please please be safe in your room !
Yes, I stopped it. That was a few months ago, and it hasn't come back since as far as I can tell. At one point I thought it had come back but it turned out to be nothing, just me being very paranoid haha.
And I believe you. All the way. c: so..it was in late 2012 ? and that's good to hear, that it won't be bothering you anymore! And also, curious. Who's room did you changed into? o: I don't switch room unless I don't clean my room. :s ahaha!

Willow.. so I perzum you have a third eye? I am terrified with anything paranormal, yes. But people in my family had lived with a third eye. My dad has one, he would occasonally see things in the corner of his eye. But not clearly like you Willow..

Willow wrote:I {Willow} have a dæmon, named VyKaedence. He is settled as a wolf.

As for experience with demons and whatnot, I am familiar with them. I have a half-demon in my system right now, named Skye(we call him SJ), and have had two full ones before him named Alex and Logan. At least, those were their 'human names' as they said.

When I was little, before my parents split apart, we lived in another town, in a nice house. The house, however, had frequent 'visitors', ones that I saw or felt almost constantly. The one that scared me the most was the one in my room, in the corner. It was always there, watching me with glowing eyes. It didn't leave the corner often, and melted in with the shadows. It was all black, except for its eyes, and looked like it was made of wood or black glass- something sharp with pointed edges- and was very thin, with long, clawed fingers. All night long, he would stand in the corner, watching me, clawing the back of my door. Just watching, clawing over and over, lightly though. Scared me as a child, especially the one night he finally did move, and I woke up to him standing over me.

I've always been sensitive to the things around me, especially things like that. I frequently see ghosties, or at the very least, feel them.
--Willow
spoopy kao
White Belt

Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:03 am

So had your sister experienced this? o: