P a r a n o r m a l E x p e r i e n c e s

Chat, socialize and discuss.
strawberry milk
Bronze Belt
House: Unsorted

Re: P a r a n o r m a l E x p e r i e n c e s

Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:45 am

• I can't believe I've just found this .... o~o
        But anyway, I've actually had alot of paranormal experiences that have started when I was five. I believe they were brought on due to the new house that we had just moved into because the problems only started a few months after we had moved into said new house. Most of my experiences were centered around a certain closet, which happened to be the one in my room, and my mother and father's bedroom. At least, this is where most of sightings and such happened, along with the basement. But, as time wore on, these things spread to my dreams. And it wasn't just regular nightmares, but continuous ones night after night, dream after dream. I would be attacked in my dreams and, many times, I'd wake up because I wasn't breathing. I began to have actual problems going to sleep because more than once I would wake up from the nightmares to something standing in my doorway watching me. Honestly, it got out of hand. There are a hell of alot of things that happened at that house, and when we moved I believed it had stopped. But it looks like, due to recent things, it might not be that way anymore and now I'm a bit worried ...

Sorry, this a bit more of a rant than anything else. I've never been able to get much of this out and, honestly, I could go on for a much longer time. It's just hard keeping it bottled inside because if I talk about to anyone then they think I'm crazy and I end up being made fun of...
lost.
Black Belt

Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:51 am

• Okay, so back when I was young and my neighborhood was still being built-we were like the third people to move in-my cousin, who also lived in the neighborhood, would always go and walk around in the houses being built when no one was working. Well, one day we went into one of the houses to look around. They had just been down carpet in the living room and the tile in the kitchen was done-I include this because of the sound differences. Well as we were about halfway into the living room he heard very clearly what sound like high heeled shoes walking. So as for the sound thing even then I knew the difference of sound between floor tile and concrete. But it was so clear and the shoes sounded like they were on concrete-there was no more concrete left in the house. Neither my cousin or I had high heeled shoes and there was no chance of someone being in the house.

Another time my brother and I were just horsing around in the living room, messing with my camera and taking pictures. I took one picture and later as we looked through I noticed something strange. On the side of the picture in the corner of living room there was a like white gassy thing. The way it was shaped and how it was clear in some places and solid in others-almost like smoke-left no way for it to have been any sort of light or anything like that.
hello c:
HP is a potato
Orange Belt

Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:46 am

Ever since I was little, I've had some....small vision type things. Sometimes I would fall, scrape myself, hit my head, or something that should hurt, but, because I have awful reflexes I flinched and would close my eyes. As my eyes were almost closed, I often saw a black horse. When I was really young, it was a foal, as I got older, it got older. If it was something that should hurt REALLY bad, it would be rearing. Whenever I saw the horse, it didn't hurt. Now, I see the horse maybe once a year, but I often see a tall dark figure, and I like to think of him (it's a him) as a guardian who has grown from the horse.

I'm having different things now, visions growing stronger, making more sense, growing more frequent. I see things that look like steam clouds in shapes of people, animals, sometimes even weather doing normal things. I call them "disturbances". I can't see them when I'm looking at them directly -usually. I swear I can see wind sometimes too.

My dreams come in chapters almost. I'll have a dream one night of -for example- a man who I fall in love with, we go on an epic adventure, one of us dies. I wake up with real feelings for him. I've always had a colorful imagination. Then, I'll have a dream the next night of me, being a fairy and a bunch of weird crap that makes no sense-as a dream should. I'll have more random dreams a couple nights later, then, I'll dream of the man again, it'll pick up where I left off, and I'll be someone else -if I died- or living with out him. I have some consecutive dreams too sometimes. They almost never turn out to be true but I often have dreams almost identical to other people's dreams. Maybe I have a link to their dreams...

Back to the horse/man, At night I always feel a presence, it's...peaceful and comforting, or threatening and scary. It's so powerful I can't explain it. I told my mom once, she told me the bad one was the devil and the good one was God. I think I believe her. At least with the devil part. Or it could be a guardian angel.

I fell as though I'm a Guardian of others sometimes. I have uncontrollable urges to protect people. Whether it be from insults or physical danger, I'm there. Babies, dogs, cats, well, any animal, stare at me, come up to me, call me mommy sometimes -in the case of babies. A lot of my friends tell me I'm psychic. I seem to know exactly what to say, humor-wise, as though I know what they need.
Cheeseburgers
toast
Gold Belt
House: Sagacitas

Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:50 am

I'm not entirely sure if what I've seen has been really 'paranormal' per say, but I might as well share them with you anyhow.

So, I've lived in my current house for maybe 10 years now, but most of these things I've noticed happened within the past year or two.

1: we used to have two litters of kittens and they got everywhere. They climbed all over the couches, into the closets, and onto the kitchen table. Well, whatever we have in our house is quite benign, as she(we're assuming it's a sweet old lady as it's never been aggressive) has never done anything really harmful. I guess she dislikes kittens on the table, as whenever they got up there, something would always shove them off. I don't think I recall them every really jumping down themselves.

2: We keep the lights in our family room off at night, and it has all of our old, sentimental pictures in there. Well, in the mornings I am usually the first up so whenever I go out there, I have to turn off the light. On more than one occasion, I've seen a misty cloud(slightly whiter than the air around me) floating by the fireplace before disappearing completely.

This next story isn't something that happened to me, rather something that happened to my best friend's sister.
She was home alone and went into the bathroom. The door was closed, and that's when she heard someone chanting the names of her family members and running up and down the hall. She got really scared, so she grabbed a spray bottle and some scissors and went to check it out. No one was in the house but her.
Lance Corporal
Purple Belt
House: Sagacitas

Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:13 am

I have had a lot of paranormal experiences as well. Some are wierd or cool. There was one I had that was scary.

There was one that I had while me, my brother and my grandparents were at Gettysburg. We were walking past a couple of cannons and this soldier in a blue uniform appeared and then disappeared. After we walked past the cannons we heard them go off but there was no one by the cannons. Then later that night me and my brother were watching out the window for more ghosts and we did not see anything but we heard footsteps.

This is my most recent experience in my house. The part of Colorado I live in was settled in the mid 1800s so there is a lot of history here. But we do have ghosts in my house. I have counted five so far. But the recent experience I had was two days ago.

The chemo has been causing me to have really bad pains all through out my body which is not knew because every course of it I have done has caused it. But this ghost, I don't know who she is but I do hear her crying or humming from time to time. But this is the first time I have seen her. A couple days ago was the worst I have felt as far as the pain and so I went to bed early but I could not sleep and I saw her walk into my room and she put her hand on my cheek and she said, "rest." To me. She rubbed my cheek and hummed until I went to sleep.

Then about four weeks ago I heard a child giggle, no it was not my little sister because she was at school, then I felt a poke or a pinch on my back. It actually felt like a real person pinched me but there was no one behind me.
Image Oh, I am heartily tired of hearing about what Lee is going to do. Some of you always seem to think he is suddenly going to turn a double somersault, and land in our rear and on both of our flanks at the same time. Go back to your command, and try to think what we are going to do ourselves, instead of what Lee is going to do. ~General "Unconditional
Surrender" Grant
============================legend □=Stuck| ■=Waiting| ○=Draft done| ●=Replied~Celliur~ {□} || blackpearl44 {■●} || momoko_kumori {■●}TheEdenProjectLove {■●} || juliall {■●} || Italy {○}Ariana Black {?}{?}{?}{?} There is a thing called real life and writer's block. Please no harassing me for replies. Muse= ---------- Notice: Because of real life I am behind on replies. Please be patient. They will get done as I find time to reply.
Blacksteel Alchemist
Black Belt
House: Halcyon

Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:28 am

I heard something indistinguishable in a girl's voice in dorm room last year. And it was clear as day that it was a girl's voice.

There have been a handful of deaths on my campus (Kent State University, infamous for the KSU shooting in the 70s where 4 students died) and quite a few of them have been women. (Including a girl who was raped and murdered in the other dorm I lived in at Kent.)
I had to look and see if there had been any girls who died in the dorm itself, (but the National Guard shooting wasn't far away) and there was. A girl committed suicide four years prior.
Criminal Minds Fanfic
Supernatural Fanfic
1x1 search
Currently looking for a Criminal Minds or a Supernatural rp.
Image⎜FEMALE⎜23⎜STAY AT HOME DAUGHTER⎜INTP⎜♓︎ ⎜Image
graham
White Belt

Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:23 am

I've always believed in the paranormal.
this old couple used to live across from me- they passed away within weeks of one another. I babysit for the family that lives there now. I always put the kids down and sit in the living room, right under the parent's bedroom. swear I can hear soft voices. It's not the kids, their rooms are too far to be heard. sometimes it's whispers or breaths- never footsteps, though. It's kind of comforting. I like to think they're watching out for their house.

there was this one time, same house, when I might have seen something. I was letting the puppy out, almost 11 at night I want to say- I looked back from the stairs up to the lawn, swore I saw someone in the kitchen. of course there was nobody. maybe it was an apparition. I don't know. It's possible.