P a r a n o r m a l E x p e r i e n c e s

Chat, socialize and discuss.

Moderator: Admin Aide

spoopy kao
White Belt
House: Unsorted

Re: P a r a n o r m a l E x p e r i e n c e s

Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:46 am

Bliss wrote:No, not that I know of. I don't think the demon or spirit or whatever it was(I just refer to it as a demon because in my dream I definitely knew it was a demon for some reason, but some people might think it was just some sort of angry spirit) was targeting me because of the room, I think it had to do with something concerning my friend and I, cause like I said, she had had a demon experience as well, but it never really got to the point that mine did because she got it to leave sooner. And in my dream when I asked who it was, he said she knew, so I'm assuming it was the same thing that had bothered her.
I see. It has probably moved on for now, so in the mean time. Please be safe ! <3 c:
spoopy kao
White Belt

Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:46 pm

Goize, c:

Cover on;; to hot

Cover off;; to cold

Leg out;; just right..

UNTIL THE DEMON FROM PARANORMAL WILL DRAGG YOU DOWN TO THE BASMENT ATTIC AND POSSES YOU!!
Willow
Yellow Belt

Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:55 pm

k e r o ♟ wrote:Willow.. so I perzum you have a third eye? I am terrified with anything paranormal, yes. But people in my family had lived with a third eye. My dad has one, he would occasonally see things in the corner of his eye. But not clearly like you Willow..

Willow wrote:I {Willow} have a dæmon, named VyKaedence. He is settled as a wolf.

As for experience with demons and whatnot, I am familiar with them. I have a half-demon in my system right now, named Skye(we call him SJ), and have had two full ones before him named Alex and Logan. At least, those were their 'human names' as they said.

When I was little, before my parents split apart, we lived in another town, in a nice house. The house, however, had frequent 'visitors', ones that I saw or felt almost constantly. The one that scared me the most was the one in my room, in the corner. It was always there, watching me with glowing eyes. It didn't leave the corner often, and melted in with the shadows. It was all black, except for its eyes, and looked like it was made of wood or black glass- something sharp with pointed edges- and was very thin, with long, clawed fingers. All night long, he would stand in the corner, watching me, clawing the back of my door. Just watching, clawing over and over, lightly though. Scared me as a child, especially the one night he finally did move, and I woke up to him standing over me.

I've always been sensitive to the things around me, especially things like that. I frequently see ghosties, or at the very least, feel them.
--Willow
You could say that, yes. I'm not as in tune with it now, at least not as much as I was when I was little, but I still get glimpses now and again. It's mostly feelings now.
  • I know, I know- my awesome blows your mind.
spoopy kao
White Belt

Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:53 pm

Shadow wrote:
Bliss wrote:
The next night nothing happened, but I was still really paranoid and I had a bad feeling about something. The night after that, I woke up from this very vivid dream about a demon in my room. It locked me out of my room and called me on my phone. It was very static-y, and its voice was extremely creepy, I can still remember exactly how it sounded. Anyways, it said a few things to me that I'm not gonna mention here, and I asked it who it was. It told me my friend new, and I woke up literally at the moment, extremely freaked out. Then I called my boyfriend cause I'm a scaredy cat and I didn't want to be alone lol.
I remember that...anyways, lets see. I've had some paranormal experiences, most definitely. The majority I won't speak about on here, but there was one that was actually pretty recent, last week I think? A really bad snowstorm had blown in and the power went out, I was alone in the house and I heard the tv turn on in the kitchen. I walk over and I turn it off and about ten minutes later, my ipod starts flipping out and starts playing a bunch of songs that weren't on the playlist I was listening to. Not as bad as what some of you guys are describing, but it put me on edge for the rest of the day, definitely.
Last week? Oh my! I had my phone do that, I only thought it was ringing, but I remembered I put it on silent. That's good that is wasn't a knife or a sharp object that came to you/or at least it wasn't the knife drawer that opened then the knifed came out ! XD AHAH either way be safe in your home when you are alone ! :D

Yes you have a third eye c: I am glad what happened to you as a little girl isn't happening now. (: and it isn't as strong as you described, so I am still glad it wasn't as bad ! Please be safe when you are in your home. C:
Willow wrote:
k e r o ♟ wrote:Willow.. so I perzum you have a third eye? I am terrified with anything paranormal, yes. But people in my family had lived with a third eye. My dad has one, he would occasonally see things in the corner of his eye. But not clearly like you Willow..

Willow wrote:I {Willow} have a dæmon, named VyKaedence. He is settled as a wolf.

As for experience with demons and whatnot, I am familiar with them. I have a half-demon in my system right now, named Skye(we call him SJ), and have had two full ones before him named Alex and Logan. At least, those were their 'human names' as they said.

When I was little, before my parents split apart, we lived in another town, in a nice house. The house, however, had frequent 'visitors', ones that I saw or felt almost constantly. The one that scared me the most was the one in my room, in the corner. It was always there, watching me with glowing eyes. It didn't leave the corner often, and melted in with the shadows. It was all black, except for its eyes, and looked like it was made of wood or black glass- something sharp with pointed edges- and was very thin, with long, clawed fingers. All night long, he would stand in the corner, watching me, clawing the back of my door. Just watching, clawing over and over, lightly though. Scared me as a child, especially the one night he finally did move, and I woke up to him standing over me.

I've always been sensitive to the things around me, especially things like that. I frequently see ghosties, or at the very least, feel them.
--Willow
You could say that, yes. I'm not as in tune with it now, at least not as much as I was when I was little, but I still get glimpses now and again. It's mostly feelings now.
spoopy kao
White Belt

Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:58 pm

Also, all that I am hearing is most paranormal. And.. The really weird thing is, this kind of phenomenon always, always happens in the safer places...

Our homes..

So please, everyone, I want everyone to be as safe; either if it is in your homes; outside; or with family and friends. These type of things happen almost everywhere.Even though you are with family or friends, they do not care, as long as they are satisfied with us being miserable.

may god be with you! c: (best way to be safe c: <3)
wonder,
Green Belt

Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:12 am

• Young children tend to be sensitive to spirits, and ghosts, and crap like that.

Another time there was a paranormal thing, I was about three. I had just climbed on the t.v. and bent the cartilage in my leg, the night after that, I saw this bright, sort of looked like the angels from those stories. Ya know? And it was just hovering by my bed. Personally, I remember this day like yesterday, only because I thought that the angel/ghost was there to help me through the pain I was feeling.

It was a very odd day, though the person who had come to me, didn't have very detailed features, though she had stunning blue eyes, and long blonde hair. Very angelic, I guess you could say.
spoopy kao
White Belt

Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:05 am

[ toaster. . . wrote:
      • Young children tend to be sensitive to spirits, and ghosts, and crap like that.

Another time there was a paranormal thing, I was about three. I had just climbed on the t.v. and bent the cartilage in my leg, the night after that, I saw this bright, sort of looked like the angels from those stories. Ya know? And it was just hovering by my bed. Personally, I remember this day like yesterday, only because I thought that the angel/ghost was there to help me through the pain I was feeling.

It was a very odd day, though the person who had come to me, didn't have very detailed features, though she had stunning blue eyes, and long blonde hair. Very angelic, I guess you could say.

Whoa, an angle. :') well of course, you were very small but you say it was just like yesterday you remembered it. We all have gaurdian angles and you remembered her! c: well, I do not remember mine, sadly. I would love her to come again, but that was almost 11 years ago. Your on has blond and blue eyes you say? My parents told me a few years ago, that I was talking by my self. That I would be running around saying 'angle', crunching my hands open and close. They asked me what did she look like, so they said '(your) angle was small, small like those pixie types. She had white wings, well everything was white. And small boots.' Great discription I told my self when hearing this story. Those who do not believe me well, they don't believe me xD but I do believe in angles,ghosts and demons.

Not only your parents are looking after you, someone esle is as well! c:
wonder,
Green Belt

Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:02 am

• Awh. I'm glad for that. And I used to have a 'imaginary friend' I would like talk to it, though I would whisper stuff out, and it would like reply in my head... I dunno. Hard to explain... XD

And I believe you completely, because it happened to me!
[/size]
Allons-y
White Belt

Fri May 17, 2013 2:39 am

Paranormal experiences? Pretty cool. :D

Anyway, my experience has to do more with aliens. Yes, aliens. From outer space.

So, I believe it was a few New Year's Eves ago, if I remember correctly. I was outside in the party host's swimming pool along with my brother, two of my cousins, and my best friend. We were having a grand old time until everyone stopped their splashing to look up into the sky to observe a flashy glowing thing at the corner of our eyes. At first, we figured it was a plane or helicopter, but we looked again more carefully. It was getting closer as if it were descending from the sky to land somewhere. It had red and yellow flashing lights moving in a circular pattern as it glided across the sky. We all remembered that where the party was taking place was out on country so...

...yes, that night ended with panic. Everyone, my relatives, my friend, and I scurried out of the pool to dry off and get ourselves dressed again. We hid indoors for the rest of the night.
  • To my role play partners:
    I have not visited this site in over 2 months.
    I am going to return, so if you are still interested
    in having me remain in our role play, please message me.
    Thank you.
lilac
Orange Belt

Sat May 18, 2013 7:45 pm

• [ so it won't be confusing, i will tell you this beforehand.
    my friends little sister is E, my friend is K. ]

K, E, myself and our grandmothers were going out for a walk. [ K and E are my neighbors at my grandmother's lake cottage ] K suggested we go to the cemetery. the last time i went it was a lot more creepy . since they cut down most of the trees, so there was more sunshine than there was shade.
    anyway, we were walking in the cemetery, and K and I weren't paying much attention to E, neither were our grandmothers. We were busy looking at other tombstones, and seeing what names were on them, etc.
    but when i looked at E, she was jumping on a broken tombstone. I quickly told her to stop, but she disobeyed, since she doesn't listen to me. her grandmother finally got her to stop, though.
    that night i spent the night at K's and we were sleeping in the living room. Where i was sleeping, i could see directly into E and her grandmother's room. [ the door was open ]
    anyway.. i began to drift off to sleep, and i awoke because some idiot was shooting off fireworks. which woke me up. K woke up as well, and was mainly focused on the fireworks. but i saw something out of the corner of my eye. something white. i turned my head and standing in E and her grandmother's room was a white figure. it disappeared after i had noticed it, though. i had spent many nights at their house before, but i never have seen a white humanly shaped figure before. i was thinking it had to do with E jumping on the broken tombstone, though.