Introductions

Chat, socialize and discuss.

Moderator: Admin Aide

_silentsiren_
White Belt
House: Halcyon

Part-Time Demon Register Attendant | Ryan

Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:02 am

Howdy, the name's Ryan but I also go by _silentsiren_ on this website. I joke a lot about being a part-time demon at a hellish job but I'm a pretty chill guy who really just enjoys hanging out with his friends and playing video games. I'm not very great at communicating how I feel so normally I come off as passive-aggressive or even just flat out aggressive.

I'm a guy so my pronouns are he/him and I ask you use them as such. I'm usually busy with art and school but I generally have some free-time in my schedule for RPs and such. I love, love, love pirates and telling their stories, for me it's just a great way to character build with another person. I'm super gay and really into the paranormal, so mothman, Ouija boards, and horror movie characters are more of my forte. I'm a pretty relaxed guy and I do have the mouth of a sailor so, forgive me.

I'm involved in very few fandoms but the ones I am I love deeply. I dig movies/series with a deep storyline and good character development so Stranger Things is definitely on my top list. I mostly enjoy spending my freetime with my friends and art so, if you ever need something done, hit me up, I'll give you my commission prices.

That being said, I'm a total free-lance artist and really enjoy doing it because it gives me a sense of purpose. I'm a pretty decent artist so, if you want to check me out, you can find me at my deviantART. If you ever feel the need to chat with a part-time demon register attendant, pm me and I'd be happy to chat.
stardew.
White Belt
House: Unsorted

hey demons, it's me, ya boi

Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:09 am

quiet buzzfeed unsolved garbage

yo i'm michael and i'm really bad at writing.
i like ghosts, musicals + kicking my friends asses at overwatch
any-who yeah end my suffering
:ok_hand:
BlazeRod
Yellow Belt

Re: Introductions

Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:43 am

Hello there :D

I'm BlazeRod, your everyday average Minecraft: Story Mode obsessed girl.
Feel free to call me Blaze, Heather, or whatever else you can come with, so long as it's nice <3

I love doing 100 Theme Challenges and other such things, so if you know any good ones please do let me know~

Anywho I'll stop wasting y'alls time and just say if you ever wanna chat feel free to give my inbox a call!

☆ hello there i'm blazerod, your average legend of zelda fangirl.
If you ever wanna just squeal about Zelda games, then my inbox is always open. I'm a huge fan of the Oracle games primarily, and am currently open for a rp under the following categories: LoZ, MCSM,
Warriors, MLP, Pokemon, and Nonfandom ☆
Meraki
Black Belt

Re: Part-Time Demon Register Attendant | Ryan

Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:54 pm

Hidden text.
_silentsiren_ wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:02 am
michael. wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:09 am
BlazeRod wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:43 am
    • Hey guys! It's nice to see you all around and getting settled in. Welcome to AS, if you have any questions please do let me know, I'd be happy to answer anything you may be stuck with or help direct you around where its needed.
mouse3000
White Belt
House: Vipera

Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:09 am

Hey there, I'm mouse3000, and it's great to see a website dedicated to role-plays! Feel free to call me mouse, while I'm new to this, I'm not new to role-playing itself. I've been role-playing for about..... four years, I think? At least if I've done my math right. I go by she/her pronouns, and am pretty casual and goofy once you get to know me.

I'm not the best at reaching out, socializing, and becoming close to people that I don't know, but I really hope to change that! I like to talk, especially if we share similar topics or are discussing a role-play that we intend to do. I'm what I like to call an aspiring artist and author, though I'm not sure how either will work out for me in all reality. I'm nervous about sharing my artwork online, but I tend to do traditional art in itself. I'm actually in the process of learning how to do digital art, and I find that it has a slightly more intriguing challenge than what traditional holds.

I adore reading, and I tend to stick with fantasy and crime. They tend to hold an excitement to them that I absolutely love. I'm not one for romance novels, though I do enjoy romance. I simply enjoy it best when it's not the main focus of the novel, and can slowly bubble through naturally. It tends to be the same with my role-plays, or at least the not solely romance part.

Umm.... what else might be good to say... I don't bite, so feel free to message me if you'd like to talk.

That's about it! Thanks for reading this, and I hope to be here for quite a long time!
~ mouse
drifts
White Belt

hello!

Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:45 pm

I'm Royce (they/them)! I haven't really been on a forum in quite a while, so coding and stuff for me is kinda rusty

I'm a big fan of video games and movies, and I like to think I'm a pretty decent writer!
I hope to join some roleplays soon and get back into the groove of things.
I've been roleplaying for five years, I think!
Also, if anyone is available, I literally cannot figure out how to use the pm feature, any help would be appreciated!
my name is val(erie) ;;
they/them
muse: moderate
goat
White Belt

Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:14 am

• hey yall! i'm new around here, although i basically grew up on chicken smoothie, which i guess is kinda similar to here? a follower of mine reached out to me and recommended i sign up (i've been lacking any real social interaction lately sooo) and now here i am!

i'm an 18 year old cis bisexual female, live in the midwest united states but i'm moving to the west coast next month for schooling. planning to get a doctorate in neuropsychology. passionate about politics, consider myself a communist, and will absolutely debate you on that. also an avid traveler, visiting peru in two weeks, and have spent almost a month in both germany and russia. very interested in soviet history / culture. i'm an artist, specifically pretty active in the furry community and its associated communities. i train a llama for competitive sport. like, showing dogs, but with llamas instead. its exactly what you think it is. also spend a lot of free time on tumblr, my url is washrotom if you'd like to follow me.

i'm not actually big into roleplay, i've always been pretty bad at it to be honest, but i'd love to contribute to the site in other ways!! i'm a digital artist, if that counts? i'm also very chatty and i get really invested in stuff so i'll likely be pretty active if i end up enjoying this place.

☆。*。☆『 goat 』☆。*。☆。╔════════════════════════╗do not go gently into that good night
rage, rage, against the dying of the light
x tumblr x dA x politics x credit x╚════════════════════════╝☆。*。☆『 she/her // virgo // infp // bi 』☆。*。☆。
darkness.
Bronze Belt

Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:03 pm

Hidden text.
mouse3000 wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:09 am
snacc wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:45 pm
goat wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:14 am
  • hey guys! welcome to AS! we are so happy to have you guys! we have an FAQ that should be able to answer any kind of questions you may have. if it doesn't, or if you just wanna talk to someone, feel free to message me at anytime! I hope you guys enjoy your time here!
sad music kid
White Belt

Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:33 pm

wowie kapow! i guess i can do one of these. if you find me *~*cool*~* then feel free to drop a pm

oksolike where tf do i start.

so my name is nearly.witches but you can call me mel or melanie. i live in oklahoma and im a junior in high school, 16 years old, soon to be 17 in october. my friendo petrify told me to get an account here to rp a 1x1 since chickensmoothie was a bit more strict than this place and legit, so far, this place seems cool. anywhoo, ill tell you some lil tidbits about me
-i live with my mom and a family of ghosts ! ! ask me about them theyre very friendly
-i have the fastest time on mario kart 7 maka wuhu time trials. find me @memequeen
-i adore music ok like music is probably my only friend hahahahahahahahahhhhh
-i cant code worth shit
-im a bitch
-i consider myself semilit with a 400 word minimum and a 700-800 maximum.
-love me pls
x
caim
Yellow Belt

Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:10 pm

• Aye! Welcome to our lovely little community. I'm glad to hear that you're liking our site already though. If there is anything you have questions about, check out our FAQ first and if anything is confusing, please feel free to drop me or another attendant (those with blue colored usernames) a PM- we're happy to direct you to wherever you need to be! And if you're looking for a roleplay partner, don't hesitate to read over the front page of our roleplay search thread and then drop your search ad below! Hope you have a wonderful day!
✧ | fiance | baby bro | the dm | fire breather | ✧