Introductions

Chat, socialize and discuss.
lewis
White Belt
House: Unsorted

Post by lewis » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:11 am

• hey ho there, i'm mika & i am a dork *sweats* uh, i wanted this to be cool because all my friends' introductions were cool but obviously that's not going to happen whoops. i happen to share the same name with mika hyakuya who is a character i will always cherish, but no i didn't choose my online alias after him kthanksbye

i love to ramble on if you couldn't tell already and i started my little writing obsession over on chickensmoothie. my username there is roman aha. some of my stories can be p short but most of them are in the 1k - 2k word range, sometimes a little more, most of the time a little less.

i'm not really new to as, but i just recently really got involved here?? and i'm really looking forward to it aha. anyway, feel free to shoot me a pm either here or on cs, i'm always open to talking :''

uh, yeah, that's about it *crickets chirp* see ya around then lmao

forlorn.
Archivist
House: Halcyon

Re: Introductions

Post by forlorn. » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:59 am

Hello new members! Welcome to AS! We hope you enjoy it here c; I'm forlorn., the site's Archivist but you can call me Anika/Nika/Nini/Annie/Niks/etc. If you have any questions feel free to pm any of the staff and we'll gladly help you! And if anyone wants to rp, I'm always willing to plan c;

If it has been longer than two weeks since
a rp response from me, please PM me.

x - ig - storage - plots - search - coding
stories - temp. storage -character art

Activity will be slowing down until the
end of the semester, most likely, due to 4-5
papers and endless tests.

mindless
White Belt

Post by mindless » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:17 pm

good day (or night) to all of you!

my name's ivory (i also go by ivy and rory) and i recently found this site through a link on another website. i thought about joining for a few days and finally managed to convince myself to do so now! i'm excited to be here and give it a shot, so hopefully i'll meet some great people on here that i can create some amazing stories and interesting characters with. c:

trico
Black Belt
House: Amaranthine

Post by trico » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:11 pm

mindless wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:17 pm
good day (or night) to all of you!

my name's ivory (i also go by ivy and rory) and i recently found this site through a link on another website. i thought about joining for a few days and finally managed to convince myself to do so now! i'm excited to be here and give it a shot, so hopefully i'll meet some great people on here that i can create some amazing stories and interesting characters with. c:
  • welcome to the site!! if you have any questions feel free to ask any of the staff. they are all super nice and dont bite c; my pms are also open too! hope you enjoy your time here!!
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
trico - used to be humble/bitanic - lesbian - real life pam beasly
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
current roleplays
[x] .marsh [x] rougarou [ ] mundane [-] WalkingDisaster
[x] mindless [x] daddy [x] Kami [ ] lioness [x] penumbra,

call me trico (or toriko) !! im a nineteen year old office/property
administrator with a love for my horse, hockey, and writing. my
inbox is always open so don't hesitate to shoot me a message !!

instagram || youtube || tumblr || writing thread

flightless12
White Belt

I'm new

Post by flightless12 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:23 am

Hey guys I'm new. I've been roleplaying for about 4 years now I believe? Maybe more I'm not 100% sure. I am interested in doing a roleplay with anyone interested. I'm game for brainstorming ideas and coming up with something fantastic. If you're interested send me a PM.

Macrofurry
White Belt

Post by Macrofurry » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:54 am

Hello. I am an experienced roleplayer with many macro alien royalty characters whom enjoys gentle interaction scenarios between characters.

I hope to gain many new partners here.

CertainlyIndecisive
White Belt

Post by CertainlyIndecisive » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:45 am

Hey, I'm new to this website, but I've been role playing for a couple of years before. It took awhile for me to make an account, but I decided to try something new. I enjoy relaxed role plays, and I hope to be able to interact with many of you!

DeerInYourHeadlights
Overseer
House: Halcyon

Re: I'm new

Post by DeerInYourHeadlights » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:22 pm

Macrofurry wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:54 am
Hello. I am an experienced roleplayer with many macro alien royalty characters whom enjoys gentle interaction scenarios between characters.

I hope to gain many new partners here.
CertainlyIndecisive wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:45 am
Hey, I'm new to this website, but I've been role playing for a couple of years before. It took awhile for me to make an account, but I decided to try something new. I enjoy relaxed role plays, and I hope to be able to interact with many of you!
flightless12 wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:23 am
Hey guys I'm new. I've been roleplaying for about 4 years now I believe? Maybe more I'm not 100% sure. I am interested in doing a roleplay with anyone interested. I'm game for brainstorming ideas and coming up with something fantastic. If you're interested send me a PM.
Welcome to Advanced Scribes!
If you are looking for an 1x1 roleplay and haven't found the thread yet, check out this thread where you can post your search once every three pages. You can also post a thread in Advertisements where you can put a more detailled search if you want.

You can find more information about the staff here. If you still have any questions do not hesitate to send me a message or any other staff. They will be glad to assist you. The team page also gives you more information about what staff member you can approach for what situation.

I hope you all will have a great time here!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x Image
★ Algorythm [x] ★ Maya [x] ★ Fandom [x] ★
★ Jazzyleia [x] ★ Kami [x] ★ Rimbaud [] ★
★ Wish [x] ★ Destry [x] ★ Mutants [] ★
★ Vampires [x] ★
Currently busy with life. Replies
might be slow and/or selective.
xx
blahblahblahblahblah
o·ver·se·er

Person you can pm about