Introductions

Chat, socialize and discuss.
isabelle.
White Belt
House: Sagacitas

Re: Introductions

Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:47 pm

• Hi hi !!

I'm peach tea! I spent more time working on my sig then actually introducing myself um --

but that's just me - always bbcoding !! I'm an advanced roleplayer and love to roleplay fantasy mostly, but am willing to adapt to any genre. I also enjoy world building, so you might see a roleplay based around a world I've built sooner or later. It's really complex tho, so uh, yeah. ahem -- anyway, I'm a college student who is just trying her best = w =
███
███
█████
█████

x
x
x
████
████
████
████
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
━━ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛᴇʀ'ꜱ ᴘʀɪᴢᴇ, ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛᴇʀ'ꜱ ᴅᴇᴍɪꜱᴇ ☽☉☾
- The story of an archer who toyed with the gods themselves.
- After everything they did for him.
Rae1998
White Belt
House: Amaranthine

Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:14 pm

Hi everyone!

I'm Rae, I'm 19 years old and I love to roleplay. I have been on several roleplay sites for the last 8 years, varying from semi-literate to advanced roleplays. I'm willing to roleplay any genre from fantasy to fanfiction and more. However, I am not well versed in a lot of animes or videogames so I usually steer away from those, but I can try and adapt myself if someone has their heart set on them.

I'm currently on my second year in college as an English major. I am working towards my degree to be an English teacher.

SO I am really bad at talking about myself so if you have any questions feel free to ask me!
My name is Rae.
I am 20 years old and I have been roleplaying for over 9 years.
I am currently in college to be an English teacher.
If you would like to roleplay feel free to PM me and we can discuss topics and characters!!
Spear of Justice
White Belt
House: Amaranthine

Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:10 pm

Hello AS!

I'm Justice, an avid roleplayer and perpetual optimist. I roleplayed on Chicken Smoothie for about 7 years, but recently I've decided to expand my horizons to AS.

I like to make friends with my roleplay buddies. In fact, that's how I met all my internet friends on CS! I've heard great things about the AS community, and I'd love to become a part of it.

Excited to start roleplaying here! ^_^
LunarEclipseKitty
White Belt

Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:39 pm

Hello! (Hola! Halo! Konnichiwa! Cześć! Hoi!) I'm LunarEclipseKitty but you can call me Lunar! I've been role-playing on Chicken Smoothie for several months and decided to join this website. I love to roleplay and believe it's an amazing experience to show how creative you are and make new friends. I love making art as well as animating a few little gifs,due to this my life goal is to become a artist or animator or even both! I'm excited to meet you all and to roleplay at this site. :3
Meraki
Black Belt
House: Halcyon

Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:02 am

isabelle. wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:47 pm
Rae1998 wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:14 pm
Spear of Justice wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:10 pm
LunarEclipseKitty wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:39 pm
    • Hello hello! Welcome to AS all of you lovely people. Just wanted to drop by and mention that if you guys ever need anything my inbox is always open even if its just for a chat and to make a friend or you have questions about the site. In the meantime, be sure to check out some of the other boards and areas if you haven't already.
dollanganger
White Belt

Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:23 pm

hi. im dollanganger. i used to have an old account but have since then lost it... like, completely. i haven't been on in more than a year so i suppose a fresh start is good anyways!

you can call me doll if that's easier. im kind of awkward but i promise i try to be really friendly. i really hope i've improved and can fit in well here.

that's about it! :^)
"i dont give a shit"Image
crosskings
White Belt
House: Vipera

Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:47 pm

hello! i'm alex/ck, they, 18 turning 19 in a few months, and i've just joined to get back into roleplaying again! i've roleplayed since i was 13, therefore i have 5 years of on and off experience. i started roleplaying on deviantart (especially within group roleplays), and slightly roleplayed on tumblr as well. i've never roleplayed on a forum before, but it looks pretty cool~

i hope to strengthen my writing skills and have fun!
alex / ck ┆ m: 6/10 ┆ characterssearch
KraiWolfe
White Belt
House: Vipera

Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:28 am

Hello, I have actually been a member here for awhile but I am trash when it comes to introducing myself because I have anxiety, and ... I'm lazy. Whoops.

That being said, You can call me either Krai or Wolfe. I am twenty-seven years old, and sometimes, that feels like nothing, other times, it feels too old. I've been roleplaying for as long as I can remember, but I don't count the first few years because oh man... It was just... bad. I tend to prefer one on one rp over groups, as again, anxiety, but if the plot is good and the characters are strong, I can be tempted into just about anything.

I prefer darker themed roleplays, because I'm in love with the morbid and deranged facets of life. I also prefer fantasy aspects over the mundane real world stuff we all live in day to day. Because really, why would I want to rp as a human when werewolves are a thing? .... that might be a bit of an unhealthy obsession.

Anyways, all of that awkwardness is me. Feel free to message me if you'd like.
lysander
White Belt

Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:35 pm

i get bored of writing introductions because i feel like i've done this so many times by now but! let's get to it!

hi! my name is lysander. i go by lys mostly and i'm a 23 year old neet with Various Issues. i'm not actually a neet but i might as well be tbh. i'm an emerging media and communications major and the goal is to get into academia/research with the topic at hand. i've been roleplaying for way too long and i'm way too tired these days to really do it full time like i used to, but i enjoy the occasional roleplay from time to time still.

my interests/stuff i like include:
Hidden text.
house of leaves - mark z. danielewski
dune - frank herbert
homestuck
undertale
serial experiments lain
mawaru penguindrum
zankyou no terror
nier automata
bloodborne (my current fixation hah)
fate/stay night
akira
evangelion
houseki no kuni
the ancient magus bride
puella magi madoka magica
devilman
cyberpunk in general
dorohedoro
yume nikki
off
middens/gingiva
porpentine games
kino no tabi (but like the 2005-06 version)
mushishi
the road - cormac mccarthy
blame!
steven universe
flipflappers
aaand themes/content i usually write about:
Hidden text.
lgbt characters (being lgbt myself)
sci-fi
high fantasy with a twist (like... not overly eurocentric high fantasy)
cyberpunk and related themes (transhumanism!)
dystopias
post-apoc
survival
redemption, introspection, healing
trauma/abuse/dealing with such/content regarding such
very fundamentally flawed characters
coming of age stories
occasionally the slice-of-life au
surrealism
experimentalism
???
blood! gore!
psychological bullshit
realism
trope! subversion! is! my! thing!
i draw, make music, and dabble a little in game design as other hobbies of mine. aaand i think most of my muse inspiration probably comes from the music i listen to. generally i'm pretty flexible as far as genre goes in roleplays.

i think this got longer than intended buuut please feel free to hit me up!

- by the way, i can't seem the access the rules post in the first page? it tells me i'm not an authorized user or something- is that a mistake or did i miss something when i was reading through the forum announcements?
████████████████████████████████████████
“  𝚊  𝚑 𝚞 𝚗 𝚝 𝚎 𝚛  𝚖 𝚞 𝚜 𝚝  𝚑 𝚞 𝚗 𝚝   !  ”
〈  l y s a n d e r † 23 † he/him  〉
                                  
TOYHOUSEWRITINGARTSOUNDCLOUD

Kael
Silver Belt
House: Halcyon

Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:05 pm

lysander wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:35 pm
i get bored of writing introductions because i feel like i've done this so many times by now but! let's get to it!

hi! my name is lysander. i go by lys mostly and i'm a 23 year old neet with Various Issues. i'm not actually a neet but i might as well be tbh. i'm an emerging media and communications major and the goal is to get into academia/research with the topic at hand. i've been roleplaying for way too long and i'm way too tired these days to really do it full time like i used to, but i enjoy the occasional roleplay from time to time still.

my interests/stuff i like include:
Hidden text.
house of leaves - mark z. danielewski
dune - frank herbert
homestuck
undertale
serial experiments lain
mawaru penguindrum
zankyou no terror
nier automata
bloodborne (my current fixation hah)
fate/stay night
akira
evangelion
houseki no kuni
the ancient magus bride
puella magi madoka magica
devilman
cyberpunk in general
dorohedoro
yume nikki
off
middens/gingiva
porpentine games
kino no tabi (but like the 2005-06 version)
mushishi
the road - cormac mccarthy
blame!
steven universe
flipflappers
aaand themes/content i usually write about:
Hidden text.
lgbt characters (being lgbt myself)
sci-fi
high fantasy with a twist (like... not overly eurocentric high fantasy)
cyberpunk and related themes (transhumanism!)
dystopias
post-apoc
survival
redemption, introspection, healing
trauma/abuse/dealing with such/content regarding such
very fundamentally flawed characters
coming of age stories
occasionally the slice-of-life au
surrealism
experimentalism
???
blood! gore!
psychological bullshit
realism
trope! subversion! is! my! thing!
i draw, make music, and dabble a little in game design as other hobbies of mine. aaand i think most of my muse inspiration probably comes from the music i listen to. generally i'm pretty flexible as far as genre goes in roleplays.

i think this got longer than intended buuut please feel free to hit me up!

- by the way, i can't seem the access the rules post in the first page? it tells me i'm not an authorized user or something- is that a mistake or did i miss something when i was reading through the forum announcements?
Welcome to AS! I hope you will like your time here. If you have any questions feel free to reach out to our Attendants of which one of you will send/has sent you information about the site.

I'm mainly sweeping in here to say that there was an old link on the first page, but I fixed it so you should be able to access the rules now from that link. Thanks for catching it! If you ever stumble upon bugs don't hesitate to pm me about them.

- Deer
xxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxI was just another part of your arsenal.
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
ArsenalSpeedyBlack Canary
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Arsenal [x][x][x][x][x] Speedy [x] Black Canary []