Relationships

Chat, socialize and discuss.
ephemera.
Green Belt
House: Halcyon

Re: Relationships

Post by ephemera. » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:41 am

F i r e. wrote:I really need help but I'm afraid that even though you aren't allowed to judge people, I feel. That what happened might get me judged

I'd never judge you, if you want you can pm me about it to make it more private.
      • e.phem.er.a
        something that is produced
        or created that is never meant
        to last or be remembered.

forlorn.
Archivist

Post by forlorn. » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:43 am

F i r e. wrote:I really need help but I'm afraid that even though you aren't allowed to judge people, I feel. That what happened might get me judged

you can always pm me :)

If it has been longer than two weeks since
a rp response from me, please PM me.

x - ig - storage - plots - search - coding
stories - temp. storage -character art

Activity will be slowing down until the
end of the semester, most likely, due to 4-5
papers and endless tests.

kaetzchen.
Orange Belt
House: Unsorted

Post by kaetzchen. » Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:34 am

Well, I really hope one does..
This is all recently this has happened, and I haven't told anyone really, so I will be letting off some steam. First of all, it involves me and my ex boyfriend
Me and Peter (my ex), had just been going out a year, and I was planning a surprise for the day it was exactly a year, and I was perfectly happy. I had a loving boyfriend that always put me first, even when he was in a completely different county (I'm in Ireland) and it was perfect. But for the last few days, he had been asking me weird questions and always seemed eager to... Try and get me in bed .. But see I'm only 15, so I didn't want to and I told him. He said it was fine, but I knew it was bothering him.
On the day of the surprise, I had just finished my part time job, and went home to get ready for us to go out. I texted him after I finished getting ready, and he was supposed to come pick me up; but came an hour later, reeking of alcohol .. He was drunk, and he was openly saying what he wanted to do to me in bed... It was discusting and I told him so, and I tried to get him to go home, as he only lived down the road, and I didn't want to spend the night alone with him at my house...
When I tried to shut the door, he stopped and forced the door open, and he just came at me, like full anger directed at me for no reason... He locked the front door, with a sadistic smile on his face, and I knew what he wanted and I just refused... He, the bastard, he didn't care.... My parents came home the next day, and they instantly called the cops and Peters parents... I was left in a small puddle of blood; he had knocked me out, and he did horrific things to me...
I have recovered from that thankfully, but I will always have that horrid night etched in my mind. And to make it worse, he actually wants me to go out with him, and I honestly cry every night, thinking of what else he would do to me... He took the only thing I was sure was mine to give to that one special person, but he robbed me of it... What should I do?
info;; looking for fantasy roleplays~
mood;; eloquently perturbed
muse;; semi-literate to literate
events;; Anime Dublin 2016 (2nd April)
Fuerteventura (June) and Sicily (June-July)

extra;; timezone my roleplay

ephemera.
Green Belt

Post by ephemera. » Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:56 am

I'm so sorry that happened to you, that is horrible and if I could, I would have beaten the shit out of him. But what I would do is maybe go to counselling, you know, if you're okay with that. Or maybe talk to your parents about it. You aren't ruined, nor unpure. You're still you. I understand you wanting to give that to someone special and he should have respected that, it's not your fault. He had no right to do that to you. Try to be positive and don't let this ruin you, you're still an amazing person and strong for what you had to go through.

((Sorry it took so long to get to this, I've been busy with work and cleaning.. Plus Valentine's Day. ))
      • e.phem.er.a

kaetzchen.
Orange Belt

Post by kaetzchen. » Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:00 pm

It's fine, and my parents wanted to go to the guards with it, but I didn't feel able to, if I did it would have gone to everyone in my town, I live in a small town.. I had considered counselling but i just couldn't, cause the only counsellor in our town is Peters mum ... She doesn't know yet.

ephemera.
Green Belt

Post by ephemera. » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:29 am

I understand that, I live in a small town as well and such news does travel fast. Also is there not a close by town that has one that your parents would be willing to take you to? And damn, I'm really sorry.. But for one thing, she needs to know that her son had did something wrong.
      • e.phem.er.a

kaetzchen.
Orange Belt

Post by kaetzchen. » Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:48 am

My town is isolated, like 2 hours from the nearest town :/

Shadow
Green Belt

Post by Shadow » Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:04 am

I don't know if I am capable of loving anyone anymore... I find plenty of females attractive, but I just don't know if I can actually love anyone.
Don't get me wrong, I still love to roleplay. I don't feel like I have any roleplay partner(s) on this site, however. I come to the site for the occasional PM, but I don't have anyone I feel a roleplay connection with so being here is pointless. Sorry for anyone who has become somewhat friends with me. I see no reason to stay on AS.
- - - - - - -
I am Untamed Shadow on CS.

Fallen.
Yellow Belt

Post by Fallen. » Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:22 am

I just want to tell you a story.

Once upon a Friday, a girl met a boy, and they became best friends. That girl is me, and that boy, his name, well, we will call him Nathan. We spent all our time together, at least when we could. But you see, he was a year younger than me, and we were both made fun of for being best friends.
      Two months later, we were still as close as ever. Only, maybe we were close in a different way. That evening, he asked me out, and we started dating.

This march will be one year. I am planning a very personal gift for him, and I am very excited. I am writing him "Open when..." letters, and planning a day together.

Also, we spent this past sunday together, and I stole his shirt from him. It's big, and smells like him, and it makes me so very happy. Anyways, enjoy my stories, and I hope everyone is happy. c:
    • ● To see me, click here
      ● Group roleplays I am involved in ... X x X
      ● To see my plots and characters, please click here
      ● I am always looking for new 1 x 1's. Shoot me a PM!

moved-accounts-
Green Belt

Post by moved-accounts- » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:21 pm

It was 9 days until 9 months that the fight started, but it'd been months since I had began struggling.
I fell out of love with him... and he knew it. He was struggling to get me to fall back in love, but I think the pressure was too much and he lashed out. and I ended it.
He still wants to talk, but every few days he ends up hurting me... it's to the point where I don't even want to talk to him anymore because of how bitter he's become. He claims he wants to change for me, that he wants to be there for me... but in the process he keeps hurting me. He's in love with me, and he's hurt because he knows the feeling isn't mutual.

He made me promise not to date for two months. It's been about three weeks and I haven't had any problems with it at all... But now the boys are learning im single. I'd be blind not to see their flirtatious comments and strange looks.
There's one boy in particular I'm beginning to like... but my ex hates him because of what he did to a former relationship he was in. Again, he made me promise not to date him.

I don't know why I am letting him control me like this when we're not even together.
moved accounts- find me under:
candy