Relationships

Chat, socialize and discuss.
ephemera.
Green Belt
House: Halcyon

Re: Relationships

Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:34 pm

- Wow. Okay. I'm really sorry that I have been inactive on here lately. Been super busy... With that whole life thing. Anyway, I'll try being helpful on here more often since it is considered my topic! :3 Feel free to message me anytime if you want to keep it private. -
      • e.phem.er.a
        something that is produced
        or created that is never meant
        to last or be remembered.
fletch moved
Black Belt
House: Unsorted

Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:46 am

• i don't really go on topics like this but i was actually hoping to pm someone about a certain subject;;; 18+ possibly?
isak-even
Green Belt

Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:51 am

To say I'm screwed is an understatement. Why do I love the boy who messed me up so much physically and psychologically, why don't I hate him. Maybe I'm not capable of hate, I've never hated anyone or thing.. I should hate him. He ruined me. Literally. He's that damn darkness, while I'm light, he's fire and I'm ice, he's chaotic while I'm timid. We're polar opposites, how can I love him still when he's the one who causes me to cry myself to sleep, to become afraid of people for a long period of time (men specifically), and he's the one who messed with my mind beyond belief. But I still cannot bring myself to loathe him, and it makes me annoyed at myself that I cannot do that simple task. Why must I love the one who ruined me..
Garrus
White Belt

Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:31 pm

larry wrote:To say I'm screwed is an understatement. Why do I love the boy who messed me up so much physically and psychologically, why don't I hate him. Maybe I'm not capable of hate, I've never hated anyone or thing.. I should hate him. He ruined me. Literally. He's that damn darkness, while I'm light, he's fire and I'm ice, he's chaotic while I'm timid. We're polar opposites, how can I love him still when he's the one who causes me to cry myself to sleep, to become afraid of people for a long period of time (men specifically), and he's the one who messed with my mind beyond belief. But I still cannot bring myself to loathe him, and it makes me annoyed at myself that I cannot do that simple task. Why must I love the one who ruined me..
    • try not to be so hard on yourself. you said it yourself- he messed with your psyche and did bad things to you. it isn't your fault if your mind tries to deal with this by creating confusing feelings and emotions. you're just trying to work out how to deal with a bad situation and its bound to be a hard, conflicting process. maybe try to focus less on hating him and more on just being indifferent towards him? every time you think about him, maybe you could try to do something to distract yourself like talking with a friend, going online, playing a game, etc. i'm sorry, it sounds like an awful situation and i hope you get through it<3
[/size]
isak-even
Green Belt

Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:12 pm

Garrus wrote:
larry wrote:To say I'm screwed is an understatement. Why do I love the boy who messed me up so much physically and psychologically, why don't I hate him. Maybe I'm not capable of hate, I've never hated anyone or thing.. I should hate him. He ruined me. Literally. He's that damn darkness, while I'm light, he's fire and I'm ice, he's chaotic while I'm timid. We're polar opposites, how can I love him still when he's the one who causes me to cry myself to sleep, to become afraid of people for a long period of time (men specifically), and he's the one who messed with my mind beyond belief. But I still cannot bring myself to loathe him, and it makes me annoyed at myself that I cannot do that simple task. Why must I love the one who ruined me..
    • try not to be so hard on yourself. you said it yourself- he messed with your psyche and did bad things to you. it isn't your fault if your mind tries to deal with this by creating confusing feelings and emotions. you're just trying to work out how to deal with a bad situation and its bound to be a hard, conflicting process. maybe try to focus less on hating him and more on just being indifferent towards him? every time you think about him, maybe you could try to do something to distract yourself like talking with a friend, going online, playing a game, etc. i'm sorry, it sounds like an awful situation and i hope you get through it<3
[/size]

I wish it were that easy.. For almost over a full year, I've been trying to have nothing to do with him, and then he just suddenly starts talking to me again as if nothing happened, I tried talking to my best friend, and she just said to go with what I think is right, and yes, I would, but I have no idea what is right. Because it feels right with him but it is so, so wrong...
DOP3-TOM4TO3
White Belt

Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:43 am

larry wrote:
Garrus wrote:
[/size]

I wish it were that easy.. For almost over a full year, I've been trying to have nothing to do with him, and then he just suddenly starts talking to me again as if nothing happened, I tried talking to my best friend, and she just said to go with what I think is right, and yes, I would, but I have no idea what is right. Because it feels right with him but it is so, so wrong...
It sounds like this guy was a bit (maybe more than a bit)emotionally abusive, to be honest. My suggestion would be to not be around him, but I know that can be hard. As a victim of emotional abuse, I know how difficult it is to distance yourself from the person, but you have to keep trying. If you don't feel like you can I would suggest talking to a therapist/counselor. My therapist really helped me to realize that some people are too toxic to be around, and this guy sounds like one of those people. Stay safe, darling.
eden
White Belt
House: Amaranthine

Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:58 am

• dangerously in love with the boy of my dreams.
[/size]
Last edited by eden on Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Image | perpetually sleepy ; e ) + ]
─────────────────────
been thinkin' that i think too much.
[/size][/font]
gemini feed
White Belt

Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:25 pm

la luna wrote:
    • might i start off with how i am stupidly "in love"? i'm not sure if i should call it that,
      because it's probably just a crush. but what i do know, is that i've been freaking int
      erested of some sorts in this amazing human being for around a year, aND IT IS KILL
      ING ME!!

he's a quiet, extremely smart, chill, and overall down to earth dude in my french cl
      ass, and have i mentioned that his voice is downright.. ( prepare for the moosh ) he
      avenly?? my god. honestly, i've seen waaay more attractive people, but none compa
      re to the attraction i feel to him. screams

i'll never have the courage to actually talk to him though, spite a few short words
      here and there. hhhhahhhhha
  • why does this sum up my entire life omfg

anyhow. hello. yes.

so hello. i've this friend who i consider my best friend since year five (fourth grade) call him G. he's been such a big ladies man
    ever since we met which is no wonder, people (including myself) consider him attractive and hot. and he's nice and fun too so.
    i had feelings for him years ago but i moved on considering that he wasn't interested in guys, i was pretty shocked but kind of
    expecting it in a way. so i moved on and dated this p awesome girl, but we broke up last year. when we were still in the
    relationship, G was pretty chill and was a good and engaging friend to my ex-gf. but as soon as we broke up, he started getting
    clingy and covetous e.g. he would suddenly and frequently hug me at random times, sat me down on his lap, etc. and to make
    things more awkward, he's currently in a relationship with a girl and although she was kind of okay with all this clinginess, i just
    find it very annoying and wrong, i never liked being held or hugged so this is irritating. i told him countless of times that i hate it
    but he never really consider it. at all. i just don't want to get the wrong impression from his gf

all the while, G was much sweeter and kinder to me which makes me feel so confused and so vexed UGHHHHHH. literally he's not even responding to my complaints so idk what the bloody hell should i do.
queen rena
Black Belt

hi owo

Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:16 pm

• hey people, i am rena (real name meghan but pls call me rena lol) i am marking this page for whenever i need some advice or whatever. i am in a long distance relationship, 5 months strong. i met him on a trip to ecuador about 5 months ago and he has become my everything. long distance is hard but we make it work because we know we will see each other in person more. i am currently saving up money to either go see him or to get him here in the states for a visit. <3 anyways c:
thunderofthebun
Administrator
House: Halcyon

Re: hi owo

Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:13 pm

queen rena wrote:
    • hey people, i am rena (real name meghan but pls call me rena lol) i am marking this page for whenever i need some advice or whatever. i am in a long distance relationship, 5 months strong. i met him on a trip to ecuador about 5 months ago and he has become my everything. long distance is hard but we make it work because we know we will see each other in person more. i am currently saving up money to either go see him or to get him here in the states for a visit. <3 anyways c:
Dude, I feel you with the distance. My person is in the military and we've been long distance for a good couple of years! Netflix is the main 'activity' that we can do together and we talk on the phone/skype CONSTANTLY. I flew up north for the ceremony of him returning from the more recent deployment, then he came here for summer leave, and we're spending Christmas with his parents in the Arctic (Minnesota).

Ultimately it's about balance, communication, trust, respect, etc. Like any other relationship, but with some differences. xD
-vague is vague-
Happy March!

Check out the AS Survey and let us know how we can improve.

My current to-do list: discussion and poll for the April Event,
get older, prep said event (if still occurring), prep the April afflatus
conclude the AS survey, 1x1 event, and social media survey,
share 1x1 event results, current points,
and create thread for anon box discussion.
Also: finalize Never's backend access, discuss themes status

Happy Birthday to all of the March blueberries!