2. you're beautiful dont fucking argue
    3. you took me back when you shouldn't have
    4. those blue eyes (✿♥ヮ♥)
    5. you never give up on me
    6. you literally tell distance to fuck itself every day its great
    7. what a mushy shit
    8. you're funny as shit
    9. fucking clexa
    10. we met because of wentworth & we never talk about it anymore which i find hilarious where the fuck did that rp go tho
    11. your loyalty to me and all your friends
    12. and your compassion ^
    13. you a smart little beb
    14. sin. that is all.
    15. the fact that you're probably coming to me in september come on dalhousie
    16. you is my brave bean
    17. you aren't afraid to cry cause like..i am
    18. affectionate lil shit
    19. skype sleepovers <3
    20. mighty mushy
    21. its annoying how youre always right but i also love it
    22. your writing <3 its perfect
    23. making plans of our future like every day
    24. those blonde locks are damn gorgeous
    25. you make me feel beautiful
    26. how cute and adorable you are
    27. did i mention you were beautiful?
    28. you are so damn wise
    29. dat smileeeee
    30. that little thing you do with your glasses
    31. holy shit your patience with me
    32. you always know when im down
    33. and you always cheer me up ^
    34. when you speak polish. its cute.
    35. biggest heart ever
    36. how you always bring out the best in me
    37. not even distance or arguments can keep us apart
    38. just your knowledge of all these languages like i know "bonjour" and "hola" thats it xD
    39. your stupid american shit idek
    40. FUCKING ELIZA TAYLOR MKAY
    41. you just put up with me talking about her 24/7 ^
    42. when you teach me thingsss cause sometimes im dumb
    43. the way you look at me is super sweet sgkahgakshdflahf
    44. the way you've opened up your heart to me
    45. our roleplays because they are so cute and fluffy and sinful and us
    46. snapchat smooches
    47. nicknamessss
    48. youre good at everything ffs EXCEPT FOR READING CHICKEN SCRATCH APPARENTLY GOD
    49. how you always encourage me
    50. your willingness to give me another chance i said it already but
    51. speaking of which, i love your handwriting
    52. andddd your coding is so beautiful like you <3
    53. how you make me feel
    54. your body (✿♥ヮ♥)
    55. for being absolutely crazy for hunting ghosts you dumb shit
    56. how quickly you can calm me
    57. those damn screenshots you have about like everything
    58. knowing you will always protect me
    59. all our laughs
    60. lol you put up with so much shit from me
    61. when you tell me you love me
    62. all of the memories we've created
    63. your love for traveling which we will do a shit ton of
    64. sooo optimistic
    65. how you've made me the happiest ive ever been
    66. you're actually such a nerd
    67. you're a beautiful soul
    68. just talking to you is the best thing ever you are incredible
    69. hehe sin
    70. holy fuck your laugh (✿♥ヮ♥) (✿♥ヮ♥) double heart eyes
    71. how you can cook everything
    72. you're so kind and gentle
    73. so fucking stubborn tho
    74. how you help me recover
    75. everything you offer me, including your heart
    76. you dont take anything for granted
    77. you'll let me wear your sweaters and sweats eventually. it shall happen.
    78. how you say "nuuuu" and "fuss" when we text
    79. you read to me
    80. how i can always count on you goes both ways
    81. oh lmao putting up with my hopeless romantic bullshit
    82. how you ramble all the time omg its cute
    83. we've worked through all our problems, and it will continue that way
    84. how half of your music taste is the same as mine, and the other is not. idk i love it.
    85. you're really cute. super duper cute. extra cute.
    86. how you love me with all your heart
    87. you make fun of my canadian accent thinking you dont have a bit of a polish accent at times but you do
    88. how many adventures we have planned
    89. uh youre beautiful af
    90. your bum
    91. how well you know me
    92. all your good qualities
    93. and all your bad. which is like none but
    94. you touch the lives of everybody you know
    95. how you can make me smile for no reason
    96. you complete me
    97. you're you
    98. how you know all my good sides and my bad sides
    99. youre beautiful js
    100. how you love me unconditionally

theres so much more, but like, i already filled this thread up with this one post so oops.
    anyways happy valentines day <3

Strider
Silver Belt
House: Amaranthine

First Part | Second Part Coming Tomorrow

Post by Strider » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:51 am

inspired by bitanic, sappy shit.

1. I love the early mornings when you talk in inaudible, muffled moans.
2. I love when we're trying to be intimate and we're interrupted by your army of dogs.
3. I love how passionately protective you are of your friends, and eagerness to rip into their enemies.
4. I love the long silences we can spend together, just sitting and enjoying the company of one another.
5. I love your freckles and the mossy light of your eyes.
6. I love that when you touch the sun you turn to dust.
7. I love your accent and when we get into discussions about how something should be pronounced.
8. I love your support, be it before my eyes or behind the scenes.
9. I love your weird ass obsession with serial killers that makes me low key concerned for your sanity.
10. I love the way you see the world - refusing to mold into a sheep.
11. I love when you're stubbornly trying to be angry but I can hear the smile on your lips when we talk.
12. I love your creative mind, be it in D&D or our role plays.
13. I fucking love our rps. You're the only one whom I can stay in an rp with.
14. I love that you always push me to do my best and improve.
15. I love the nights where the world seems heavy and you're there to crawl to in the late hours.
16. I love how incredibly loyal and devoted you are.
17. I love how you fell in love with a child who wasn't yours and made him feel like he had someone.
18. I love your obsession with that stupid fucking dog.
19. I love that you're a fighter. That no matter how hard things may seem to be you keep pressing forward.
20. I love your odd little obsession with bread.
21. I love that you're so firm in your opinions - you don't let others sway you.
22. I love how you have a tender heart, even if it's hidden beneath a steely exterior.
23. I love that you're so devoted to the website - and are constantly pushing to help it improve.
24. I love how excited you can get when I call or when I message.
25. I love the little pet names you have for me. It makes my heart jump when you call me flicky and are playful.
26. I love our intimate nights, when the world seems to melt and leave only us.
27. I love that you accept me and have faith in me, even after everything that has happened.
28. I am in love with your body. I always find my eyes straying when you're on skype - regardless of what you think.
29. I love that you're my best friend.
30. I love how we never run out of things to talk about. We can just chit chat for hours.
31. I love looking at my phone after waking up, and seeing how long we'd been on call. We still need to make it past 11 hrs.
32. I love your fascination with wolves, and the raw nature of human beings.
33. I love how we can be weird and gross around each other and find it humorous rather than awkward.
34. I love showing you off to everyone I know - I have an immense pride in being yours.
35. I love how flustered you can get when I'm intimate with you.
36. I love your weird taste in music.
37. I love the way your voice resonates in me when you sing.
38. I love how animated you become when you speak of something that you love and care about.
39. I love how you take my interests and make them yours.
40. I love when you come to me after a long day and rant about bitches and problems you've encountered.
41. I love the nights where you're weary and tired and sad and nestle yourself into my arms and let me protect you.
42. I love when we stay up late together, ignoring everything and everyone.
43. I love when we watch movies together and how we always manage to pause as the exact same time.
44. FrOg
45. I love that you're fucking crazy. I love how you take all the rules of normality and completely shatter them.
46. I love when you speak maori. There's something about that language that's so ancient and so powerful.
47. I love when you say you love me. Simple, but it makes my heart race, even after all these years.
48. I love how you can be strong, but can also be a little princess that I can just scoop up and coddle.
49. I love how you want to live in Scotland, on the shore of a cliff beside the crashing waves.
50. I love when you brag about me.
51. I love that you adore animals, and how I can show you a picture of my dog and know it will make your day.
52. I love that you're good with details and noticing the small things.
53. Holy shit I fucking adore your writing. The newest one you wrote, conspiracy had me in awe. You're incredible.
54. I love that you're a gamer. XD I can't wait for when we can play fable 2 together. It'll be such a blast.
55. I love that you make my friends yours and as well as my enemies.
56. I love when we both hate the same person and we can just retreat to our corner to gossip about someone.
57. I love when we can just be fucking retards together. XD
58. I love making others awkward or stunned by our PDA. Cough sorry discord cough.
59. I love how even after all this time our passion for one another didn't fade.
60. I love how we have history. So many couples talk about their 2 month girlfriend like they know everything about them and here we are sitting on three years.
61. I love how you can be excited by the smallest thing I do for you.
62. I love how we can just come up with a plot and write together for hours and come up with amazing stories.
63. I love how you bring out my most tender emotions, and remind me it's okay to be soft and gentle.
64. I love that you make me want to survive rather than just fall apart and be crushed.
65. I love when you come home after a long day of being gone. I get so excited.
66. I love that you want a future with me. One that I can look forward to.
67. I love the way you snore when you sleep.
68. I love your sense of humour. I have so many screenshots where I'm just cracking up.
69. The sex.
70. I love that you're a neat freak.
71. I love that your favourite things in life are the twisted, broken things.
72. I love that your hair is so dark and beautiful.
73. I love when you fuss over my health.
74. I love when we can burst out laughing in the most intimate and serious situations.
75. I love how no matter how many times I screw up, you always forgive me. Even if it takes some time.
76. I love that you miss me when I'm gone, whether it's on a mission or just shopping for a few hours.
77. I love when you get possessive over me and remind others that I belong to you.
78. I love that you were the final nail solidifying my humanity. I wouldn't be who I am now without you.
79. I love watching you do your make up, and how beautiful you look with and without it.
80. I love when we're able to debate, be it about politics or other various issues.
81. I love how you'd be content with me taking you to a fancy dinner or just eating junkfood on the couch.
82. I love your obsession with anime and how many of your intersts you've opened me up to.
83. I love how you inspire me to improve and do my best every single day.
84. I love how you don't mind when I feel frail or weak or sad.
85. I love that you let me sing to you even though I completely suck.
86. I love how you always read my writing and encourage me to continue even if I don't have any muse.
87. I love how fucking wise you are. It was one of the things that attracted me to you in the first place.
88. I love how you're totally okay with doing cliche couple things sometimes.
89. I love your quirky clothes and style.
90. I love that you claim to hate Disney and yet enjoy watching it with me.
91. I love how invested you are in the things that are important to me.
92. I love your affinity with the dark arts - and your connection with Haag.
93. I love staying on the phone with you and listening to you sleep for hours.
94. I love how you have the courage to call me out when I'm wrong and defend me when I'm right.
95. I love how you refuse to lose - even if that means arguing for hours or putting up a fight to stand for what you believe in.
96. I love the ambience you surround yourself in. Ecig smoke in fading lights with a dull bass thudding in your chest.
97. I love how you never let me throw pity parties and don't go easy on me.
98. I love your adoration of rain and storms.
99. I love that I get to spend every single fucking day loving you and adoring you, and being able to call you mine.
100. I love how we have a relationship that others envy and only dream about.
101. I love all of your fucking flaws. Don't get me wrong - they do anger me. There are times I want to shout at you. There are times I want to snap at you. There are times, rare, but they're there, that I want to leave you. But....your flaws are what make you you. I didn't ask for perfection. Perfection is plastic. Perfection is shallow. Perfection is everything but real. I want my wolf queen. Not a doll. So if I ever become frustrated with you, or angered, just...know that I wouldn't change you for the world.

I love you.
[/size]

────────────────EAGLE ASCENDING────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────
----------------to the stars----------------
there is some good
──ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ────────────
╔══════════════════════╗
star king | ♚ | intj | amaranthine
───────────────────
Being loved deeply gives you
strength, while loving deeply
gives you courage. Have both.
╚══════════════════════╝
──────────ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ·s ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ────
fighting for.

rakuen
Green Belt
House: Sagacitas

one hundred reasons why

Post by rakuen » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:22 am

inspired by bitanic the mush master.

First a little blurb because I gotta do a blurb. I am really terrible at giving you gifts, flick. Like your birthday last year caused me so much stress and we literally have valentines, anniversary, my birthday, your birthday and then fucking christmas. That is too many days to be giving you gifts. Yes I'm a prude sorry. This is probably going to turn out to be shitty with shitty reasons but I'm going to try. I can't promise I'll make it up to you if it's shit. I'm probably gonna vanish on anniversary bc stressssss. However just know I really really love you and I am trying to put in as much time and effort as I can for you because you are the biggest priority of my life. If I totally didn't have to fend for myself for the next 80 years or whatever I would totally drop all responsibilities and just be your little wife tbh. However I gotta be like an adult or some shit (soooo outdated) so I'll throw in my love and appreciation wherever I can.
You are the love of my life and I am so glad we are together today to celebrate all that we have been through. I am not sure where I would be without you, you have impacted my life greatly. You are the most important thing to me and if only I could give you the world. Never forget that you are loved by not only me, but all those who knows you. You're a great man and I know you will amount to even greater things than you've already achieved. I really really hope no one reads through this shit because if so I will pray for them. Probably gonna be a whole lot of BS about how you're cute or whatever. XD
No kidding, I will try, I promise.
Hearing your little sleepy noises definitely encourages me.

one. I love your strength. No matter the trials you've been through, you have always been strong. When people have doubted your power you have stood up for yourself and proven them wrong.
two. I love your humour. Not that I can call it that. It's terrible, it's anti-climatic but you're so damn happy to share it with me and so amused by your shitty ass jokes that I can't help but smile.
three. Your laugh. God...it has always been one of my favourites noises (already crying lmfao). Sometimes you do this snort out your nose before you break into it. And when it comes it's this warm, sexy chuckle that sits in the back of your throat. Loud enough to be heard but quiet enough so that only the special ones get to head, aka me.
four. Handsome handsome handsome. You are so so handsome. I don't think I can actually think of another word to describe you. You look masculine and proud and rugged, I love it.
five. Adding on to number four, I love your nose. I know I always kicked up a fuss about it but tbh I love it. It's big and adorable and it makes you seem much more manly. I really like it and I can't wait to nuzzle my midget ass nose against yours.
six. I love how I came to know you. Through the site but then through little investigations. A sad quote in your signature, a reference to suffering. It was almost like you left a trail for me right into your life. I never really thought it would come to be that way but it did and I couldn't be happier.
seven. I love that you share your insecurities with me. I may not be the softest but regardless of rough interactions, you always come to trust me enough to share. I couldn't be more grateful, I may act annoyed or apathetic but I think I would be heartbroken if I didn't get to hear you complain about everything from grey hairs to the shortening of your days to the struggles of the family.
eight. I love that you're a dork. 24 and still Disney's number one fan. How could I get a more lame boyfriend? XD I never really felt enthusiastic towards Disney but now whenever Mulan comes on I am totally ready to get my sing on.
nine. I love your singing. I fucking love it. I have no fucking clue how I once hated it. What was wrong with me wtf. It is just one of the many things I adore about you! I love your husky, tone deaf voice. And then when you actually are in tune, which has become more often, it's the unusual and milky tone that gets me so warm and sleepy. Never stop singing, fuck the haters. (Feel free to fuck me if I ever insult your voice again).
ten. I love how musically inclined you are. The flute, the kazoo thing (whatever it is), guitar and piano. I can hardly blow a whistle.
eleven. I love your desire to help others reach happiness. Stranger or not, you help everyone. One 7cups you are such a wise and thoughtful source of help to others. Here on AS you are seen as a safe father figure to talk to. To our family, you are always there to help regardless of if you feel shitty or not. You're so generous, so giving, so ready to help others in whatever way you can. Even playing your instruments for me when I've had a bad night. It comes so naturally to you that I forget to notice it sometimes.
twelve. I love that you're such a chick magnet. I mean...I hate it. But I love it, too. It boosts my confidence to know all these people adore you and still...you choose me. Like ??? Whatever crowd you're in, you dominate it. You, without realising, turn attention towards you and you capture everyone's focus like it's nothing. My charming man.
thirteen. ...I love that you chose me. Every day I wonder why the hell you did or why the hell you still choose to. It drives me up the walls because I hate not seeing the logic in someone's actions. I just don't get it. Still, I am grateful. Every fucking day that you choose to endure my daily wars, I love you just that little bit more.
fourteen. Your achievements. From everything to cleaning the dishes without smashing any plates, to creating a website with a wonderful community to triumphing over wars far bigger than anyone can ever know. I act apathetic because sometimes I'm envious or sometimes I lack the empathy to celebrate. But I love it. And I am proud of every single step you take. Be a winner, it's what you're good at.
fifteen. I love how old you are. It actually pisses me off that people call you old. They make it sound unattractive. Like 'scuse me but my boyfriend is a charming and grand gentleman who doesn't act look a day over 20.
sixteen. I love getting to know you. It's weird how after three years of love and like another 1-2 years of our initial friendship still has me discovering new things about you. I latch on to every little detail I can so I can remember it for a time when you'll forget; as you seem to forget things a lot. I always want to learn more about you and I hope it never stops.
seventeen. I love that you're patient. Like some person forced to babysit an obnoxious kid, you deal to me so patiently and with the understanding of someone far beyond their years. You have always tolerated my bullshit and in times of break, when you would finally snap; you're always patient enough to let me calm before we reassess our problem.
eighteen. I love that you're gross. I mean, I would feel totally uncomfortable if I had a boyfriend who didn't fart or pick their nose or skip showering a few times a week. Bc come on, I do it too. So I'd rather we do it together than have to creep around each other in order to try look pristine.
nineteen. I love that you're not looking for perfection. Or more so...you have the ability to find it in imperfect things. Like again, with a relationship, you don't want the standards of being perfectly behaved and manicured and whatever. You just want the raw ol' me. That makes me feel more beautiful than any compliments towards my makeup and outfit ever could. You accept my flaws and love them all the same.
twenty. I love that you're a fucking fatty. Not actually but considering the shit you eat, you should be! Always scooping up nutella and chucking sticks of butter into all your meals. I'm sure the boys have come into your room in the morning to see your bed and face covered in nutella because you've passed out mid-feast.
twenty-one. I love your dedication, especially to work and family. At the cost of your own health, you will do anything to get the job done. While it irritates me, I think a lazy boyfriend would irritate me even more. You have a drive to succeed and strong ambitions.
twenty-two. I love your tumblr. I'm your number one fan, always will be. Reading my tags is like a year round gift that you give me and they're always there to cheer me up when you're unavailable or I just need a little reminder that someone's thinking of me.
twenty-three. I love that you'll never let me go. ...Fuck. So many times I've wanted to leave. Be away from the entirety of this place. I've fucking launched myself into the most dangerous of situations. And you have never EVER let me go. You've sent people to my house, for christ's sake. At one am you sent that hoe over to make sure I was alive. You've sent armies. You've grabbed my arm with white knuckles, dragging me back into existence. You have held me so tightly against you and rocked me to sleep for hours on end. You have sacrificed your extreme agony in order to save me. I can never repay you for that. twenty-four. I love Faerin. I guess he deserves a place on here. I will never be adequate for him, I know that. I love him but I am yet to grow the maturity and knowledge required to really be significant to him. Despite that, you let me come into his life. You allowed me to safeguard your breathing legacy. You let us fall in love in a way beyond romance.
twenty-five. I love that you're a writer. And a fucking good one. The best I know. You are so talented and I'll be pissed if you don't go somewhere with such incredible skill. You have inspired me to improve myself, challenge myself and become an individual in my work.
twenty-six. I love your fanfictions. XD Everything from D&D to your Percy Jackson series to all your little inklings that you've started but yet finished. I don't read books anymore. I can't read anyone's writing but yours. It's weird, right? I will read D&D over and over, same with your prompts (And FoP and shit but I'm a little behind), yet I can hardly read a simple novel from the library. My favourite genre is the Aaron Genre. I read exclusively Aaron.
twenty-seven. I love that you motivate me. A couple that don't motivate each other are bound to die out quickly. You've done everything from wake me up in the morning to making me a mod to keep me grounded with responsibility. How could I get any better.
twenty-eight. I love that you don't mind my weird little quirks. From my freaky obsession with dogs to serial killers to hot yaoi scenes. You've taken them all on board like a pro and you totally don't judge me for a single thing.
twenty-nine. I love that you and I make a great team when it comes to tormenting AS users.
thirty. I love that you're a scorpio. They're my favourite star sign because of you. You represent scorpio's so well, too, that you're just a model example of how amazing they are.
thirty-one. I love that you're always right about my friends. I seem to have shitty taste. XD And each time you know this within like the first thirty seconds. Your guidance has helped me get better ones.
thirty-two. I love your accent. I love that in the beginning it was so obvious that I would pester you to pronounce things for me but now I hardly notice it at all. It's only a problem when I say something then you seem to mishear and we end up arguing over what I said when clearly I know what I said and you're just deaf.
thirty-three. I love your ferocity. You're a war ship in battle when it comes down to you against the enemy. Fuck all your past struggles with health. You are one of the most combat skilled people I know. your training is vast and far superior to my own knowledge. If I didn't have such a big pride I would beg you to teach me your secrets. I'll be your padawan.
thirty-four. I love to hear your sleep. It's not exactly gentle. With those big ol' nostrils of yours, you instead give out big, long exhales. It sounds like you're sighing each time. But I love it. And when you finally settle, I hardly hear you at all unless you do your little snore or you rustle around to get comfy.
thirty-five. I love your perspective on touchy subjects. You seem to always be on the opposite side of my opinions and while this causes argument, you also open my eyes to other directions. Like Trump, for example. XD
thirty-six. I love that you play D&D. It's like the original role playing game. You're so good at making characters and the fact that you have the whole damn stats thingys memorised freaks me out to the max. Ultimate nerd.
thirty-seven. I love that you love animals. You've had everything from horses to reptiles to dogs to rodents. I must say it's a surprise the rodents have lasted the longest. It's so weird how we don't talk about them enough but they're like the most consistent pets. XD All they do is sit in their cage. Though I do love Albus and Ghostie.
thirty-eight. I love that you're protective of me. You won't let me get in harms way and even if I disagree, you keep me from dangerous situations. Without you I would probably be riddled in scars or emotionally traumatised. XD You're my guardian and my voice of reason when I'm too stupid to be smart.
thirty-nine. Heeeeeeeeehehehe I love to tease you.
forty. I love that you're afraid of cats. Of all things! I remember you told me you were afraid for two reasons. First was because when you were little in Russia, the stray cats would attack you and it made you terrified to walk down the places where they lived. And second because you were stalked by a big cat on a hike once.
forty-one. Omg so you're asleep on call with me right now and I can hear shallow breaths. They're really cute. All curled up on your bed, letting the stress and worry fall from your face to give way to my beautiful, vulnerable man. Fuck I love it.
forty-two. I love that you're thoughtful. I used to think you were so impulsive but then I realised I am ten times worse. You think things through. You're strategic and tactful and you never rush into things. You make sure your actions appeal to as many people as possible to avoid conflict. It's a really good trait to have and I'm envious of your ability to remain so level headed in often stressful moments.
forty-three. I love how romantic you are. Everything from cute little compliments to posting about me to telling me shitty and mildly sexual pick up lines. What a lucky woman I am.
forty-four. I love your muffled moans and grumbles when you're tired. You smush your face into your pillows and give those reluctant noises that make me writhe with happiness. Make those noises more, please.
forty-five. I love that you're the arms I can run into when I've had a long day. Coming home, you're always there.
forty-six. I love that you're emotionally sensitive. You always know when something's up, even if I do my best to hide it. When you know something's wrong, you go quiet, you speak softly like you're trying to placate an enraged animal. You sneak a little closer, you tilt my head up and you always ask what's wrong. Sometimes it works, other times it doesn't. But just knowing that you understand my emotions helps.
forty-seven. Waking up or coming home to my excited little puppy boyfriend. I fucking l o v e it. I love the way I can literally see you sitting at the door, wriggling yer butt as you wait for me to get home. Or how I get back and you nuzzle between my boobs or hug me from behind. You know all my favourite places.
forty-eight. Our weird ass text talk. When we say u instead of you and simplify it into this cute text talk. It's like we both become five year olds giggling at each other over the stupidest shit ever. It's the best, I love to be goofy with you. XD
forty-nine. I love that you push me to be optimistic and not dwell in past hurt or paranoia or suspicion. I find it so hard to be that way but no matter what, when you ask me to have faith in you, I just...do. I believe in you. And I invest so much of my faith into you. I guess that's why it hurts when things don't work out but a few words from you has me believing all over again.
fifty. (half way woo, not that I'm tired of talking about you). I love that you're my best friend. You are and you always will be. No one even comes close to you. I come to confide in you, I come to share my shitty jokes with you. You are the first person I tell news to and the person who's praise I want the most. My best friend, my leader, my king.
fifty-one. I love how you nap with me. No one in the world can nap like you and I do. I was always uncomfortable doing it at first but now it's like the highlight of my day when I have time and you message me like "wanna nap, bug?". I'm like hell yeah I do, and maybe throw a little sex in on the side if people aren't lurking. c;
fifty-two. I can't say I love your taste in music but I love that you have weird taste? Like I don't love the music but I love that you love it. -shrug- I guess that's just what people do when they're in love. They come to love their partner's love for things. Bc honestly that shit is creepy as. Some of it sounds like you're trying to summon satan or you're just about to go take acid in the desert.
fifty-three. I love that you're so spiritually open. Even before we both witnessed strange phenomenons, you were eager to learn about the metaphysics of the world and the philosophy regarding a lot of things. Not a lot of people are and they push pagans down for it. But with you, I can say I'm about to summon a sex demon and you're like yeah you go babe. Which really encourages me to explore the world; with you by my side, of course.
fifty-four. I love that you're an archeologist. Not only that but you took up the work of your late father. That's really admirable. Your whole indiana jones fantasy but without the whip (unless we want it winkwink) is totally cute and I would love to be your sidekick but I am v unfit. However I will stand outside the spooky caves and shout encouragement as you go in.
fifty-five. I love planning RPs with you. Or stories. Like when we get really into it and we ditch grammar and just use exclamation points bc we are on firrrre~ I used to be nervous to share ideas with you because you're so out of my league but now I don't share with anyone except you.
fifty-six. I love that you taught me humility. I used to be unable to accept defeat or wrong. While I still struggle with it, you taught me that apologising, approaching situations with reason and remaining calm and modest can really benefit me. I think I am the wise person you think I am today because you taught me that.
fifty-seven. I love when you make random discoveries. Like a clothing item you want or some, idk, weird shit. You find some weirrrrd shit. But I like that you spam bug, then do the o.o face and then you intentionally wait for me to answer before you begin bc you just have to know I'm actively listening.
fifty-eight. I love your fucking giggles when I'm trying to sleep or talk to you and you're looking at memes on tumblr. You lil' shit.
fifty-nine. I love that we are so comfortable with one another that we're not some sensitive couple that can't take a joke. I mean...I still get pissy, but I like it when you tease me or we call each other shitty words and then break out in laughter before saying how much we love each other.
sixty. I love our little gossip sessions. Regardless of if you agree or not, you are totally fine with me raging on about shitty people with the odd "ur totes right babe" or "wtf". Like, I know you're hardly listening but your little supportive comments really make me feel like I'm right about this shitty person.
sixty-one. I love that you hate the people I hate and I hate the people you hate.
sixty-two. I love that you think I'm crazy when you're totally fucking crazy. You nutbag. You've done the craziest shit like jumping out of planes, probably trying to start world war three, writing conspiracies about treasures and then occasionally going nuts and running around the place like a looney. I love it. You're crazy and I fucking love it.
sixty-three. I looove you. I looooooooooooooooooooove you. I love you love you love you, I loooooove you~
sixty-four. I love licking your face and your legs and other places that are exclusive to my mouth only.
sixty-five. I love that despite our...moments of straying or arguing or distance, we are still a power couple. We forgive each other because we know that we would never try to hurt one another. We listen to each other and somehow, we always work things out. I love that you are so loyal to our relationship. Yes, there are occasional breaks, but they're not for normal reasons. It's just two fucked up people in love, and I'd say that's pretty rare and special. We're survivors.
sixty-six. I love that we make up futures for our dogs and children and friends. We make ships between people who haven't even met. You are like the love guru. You give our advice to people and play matchmaker. You're so cheeky but a lot of the time it works out. Maybe you should go for the matchmaker in the Mulan live action if they ever make one.
sixty-seven. I love your enthusiasm for the things that interest you. You're so passionate about all that entertains and inspires you and just seeing your happiness makes anyone around you brighten up.
sixty-eight. I love that you're always on the pursuit of happiness. Surviving isn't enough for you. You know you deserve better than that and you're always hungry to explore what brings you joy. You're open to new things and you don't let the odd failure bring you down for long.
sixty-nine. nsfw content: I'd be crazy to not point out our sex life at least once. I fucking love it. I love fucking you or you fucking me. I love making love to you. I love being weird and kinky. I love slow, intimate sex with whispers. I love playful sex where one of us makes an odd noise or we hear the dogs and we just start laughing. I love the way you tell me what you see. I love the way you make me feel. And lemme just tell you it's utter euphoria. You perform to perfection in bed and don't be so worried when I don't finish. No matter what, just feeling your love is enough to set me on a high for the whole day.
seventy. I love when you come home after a vacation or work or a mission. When I haven't seen you for years a couple hours, then you shoot me a message and I just get so happy to see you. You let me tackle and snuggle and hug and be a toddler. I love how you just know I'm waiting for you to be back so I can be in your arms again.
seventy-one. I love the weird noises you can make. Like the bird whistling noise between your teeth? How do you do that? I mean it's a clear sign you're good with your mouth but where on earth did you obtain that skill. Either way I love it and you keep it up go u.
seventy-two. I love that you let me fuss over you. I can tell that it's hard for you to relax sometimes so to see you settle and be my little baby is just...ugh it makes me melt. I love the way you try to brush off my concerns about your health but eventually you know what's best and in return, I know you'll look after me.
seventy-three. I love that you're so adaptive. Whether you take the backseat in important meetings or you step up because you know someone needs to take control. If we're at a formal party, you're so charming and suave and then at home we probs run around with water guns trying to soak one another. It's nice to know that I can take you anywhere without worrying that you'll hate it too much.
seventy-four. I love that we've grown up together. If you think about it, we've been in each other's lives a long time. I have watched you grow and prosper and become so scared, so brave, so worried, so confident. You have given me the honour of watching you shed old layers to become a new you, reborn each time into someone greater. You have never, ever gone backwards in terms of progress, my love.
seventy-five. I love that my patronus is a phoenix bc it was yours but you love me so now it's mine >B) Though technically that means you get my dragon.
seventy-six. I love that you accept that puppies are a solution to everything wrong in this world.
seventy-seven. I love that we are so well versed in one another's lives that there's not a person in our lives that both of us don't know about or an event or a place. I tell you everything and you do the same. I feel reassured knowing what you're up to. Don't take that as a psycho girlfriend trait pls.
seventy-eight. Speaking of...I love that you don't mind that I'm a possessive bitch. I wasn't always that way. >.> But now I literally get so mad whenever someone puts you in their signature or tags you in tumblr or mentions you. I'm just sitting in the background like.I should charge people an hourly rate to spend time with you. No sexual favours though, those are mine.
seventy-nine. I love how you accept my constant need for reassurance. If I ask if something is okay, you always give me an honest answer and you let me know where improvement can be added. That kind of gentle feedback really helps me.
eighty. Edgy leather jackets.
eighty-one. I love that when I ask you to be there for me, you never fail me. I know you can't read my mind so it's wrong of me to get mad when you're not present during a tough time. However when I do voice my concerns or need for you, you don't let me down. Always the quickest one to my side and ready for any battle whether it be assassins or the monsters in my head. eighty-two. Praise the mighty earth that you are a fast replier. I love that you're fast at typing and you're not the kind of texter that looks at it, waits ten minutes, comes back to it then spends twenty minutes writing out a three word response. I don't think we would work if shit was that way. XD
eighty-three. I love how we're both blind as fuck but it's totally okay.
eighty-four. I love how I fucking hated cheesy couple things until you dragged urself into my life like 'hey lets say smushy shit'. It used to be so hard for me! XD Do you remember I could hardly say I love you because I felt so fucking uncomfortable? My internal struggles omfg. But you helped me gain confidence in that area (along with many other areas(including intimate areas lolol)) and now I am more than happy to make kissy faces at you and straddle you in front of everyone. You're my babe and I don't give a fuck who sees.
eighty-five. I love that when you're sad and worried, you give me the honour of seeing your soul. You have been through some hard nights and sometimes I am lucky enough to brave them with you. You'll tell me your fears and weaknesses all through the night and...my heart just breaks. When you talk this way, I see the very core of your soul and I would give my life to heal you and give you happiness.
eighty-six. I love that you made AS and gave me a safe space to be free about who I am. I have learned so much from this site not only in terms of writing but in terms of socialising and the world outside of my country. You have given a real gift to the world and you should be proud of it.
eighty-seven. I love that when you befriend someone, you befriend them for life. You are not easily opened. Like a paua shell from the ocean. They're so tough to crack but once you open them you will see the most gorgeous sight. You encapture people. And you have such a loyal heart that you will do anything to keep them. I've never met anyone as dutiful as you when it comes to friends and family.
eighty-eight. I love who you are. You're always so worried about letting yourself go emotionally but you shouldn't feel that way. Every single thing about you is your identity. Don't strip away who you are in order to appeal to those with judgemental eyes. You're perfect the way you are.
eighty-nine. I love that you love the stars. As I've mentioned before, I think they're your home in a way. I see them in your eyes, on your skin, in your soul. I think stars are pretty, but they don't lure me in like they do to you. I enjoy listening to you describe a night full of them. They're yours, love. The whole galaxy is fucking yours.
ninety. I love waking up in the morning knowing I will always have at least one reason to live. You.
ninety-one. I love being able to share my innermost thoughts with you. Scrambled, incomprehensible. You let me say them anyway and you reply in the exact same chaotic language.
ninety-two. I love that in between all your work and victories...you give me the privilege of seeing you with your bleary eyes, your bloody hands, your sagging shoulders. I get to watch you prepare for your big days ahead and I get to watch you unwind from them. I treasure every second.
ninety-three. I love that you look at me the way you do. No one else ever has. I don't think anyone else ever will. I can never go through these experiences with someone else again. It makes you one in a billion. And for the record, I never want anyone to look at you the way I do.
ninety-four. I love the way you carefully sew yourself into the hearts of everyone you meet. Everyone looks at you twice, everyone wonders who you are, everyone wants you. And you're not clumsy with everyone. You're gentle and just and kind. A leader of the rarest kind.
ninety-five. I love your scars. The ones on the inside and out. You're a book full of stories. I know you worry about them and you don't like them but they're who you are. They're memories carved onto a place not just in the brain. You should wear them with pride because it shows that you won and that you're still standing. Don't ever stop standing.
ninety-six. I love that you let yourself be mine. You give me a certain power that you give no one else and I feel so...alive. Like someone noticed me. Someone chose me. You're mine and I couldn't be happier about it.
ninety-seven. I love that you make me feel beautiful. Even just writing that made my heart twist because I am so against talking about myself that way. I can hardly stand to show myself to others and when I do I'm normally caked up to protect them from seeing the rot underneath. But not you. I can look just how I am with you. You notice every little detail, even the ones I wish you wouldn't notice like my flaws. And then you kiss those flaws like they're the most valuable things in the world.
ninety-eight. I love that you haven't given up on me. I know a lot of times we have threatened to leave each other but clearly we both still have love and faith to still be standing here today. I am so fucking happy that we choose, as a team, to be in one another's lives.
ninety-nine. I love that you are a warrior. You are willing to go through the war of being with me. We both have depression along with a plethora of other fucking issues. Sometimes we're deaf to each other. Sometimes all we can do is watch one another curl up and sob until we feel we can't take it anymore. I'm so, so afraid that I'm not good for you. That we shouldn't let our illnesses clash because we'll make each other worse. But we're at the point of no return. I just...you know how I feel. I can't lose you. The idea of my other half being taken from me through whatever means is my worse nightmare. It makes me weak. It makes me nauseous and petrified. So I can only help but love that you're willing to fight. Without your spirit I'm not sure where we'd be. I'm fucking scared, Aaron. I'm trying my best to brave battles with you. Don't give up. I know you won't give up, that's what I love about you.
one hundred. I suppose the essence of why I love you is because you came into my life and convinced my soul that you could never leave it. That you were more than the passing glance of a stranger to another. Falling in love isn't a choice. But once its happened, its a choice to stay and make it work or not. I want to stay with you. Forever.

I love you eternally, Aaron Strider.
[/b][/size]
──────────────────────────
I AM AN IMITABLE
Hello everyone I am one of your three
administrators on AS. If you have any
sort of queries regarding site changes or
general questions please reach out to global
moderators first.
Other than that, Thunder and I have an open
door policy so feel free to contact us.

I AM AN ORIGINAL

Snow
Attendant
House: Halcyon

Happy Birthday Stormy <3

Post by Snow » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:33 am

• I'm going to start off by saying you are not ancient. Not at all. You've just gotten an extra year of your life than the rest of us have, but that's not a bad thing. Not at all. Our experiences will vary, naturally, as we all have different things going on in our lives, but I really do hope this upcoming year is a good one for you. I hope that you're able to meet new people, definitely get a better job than the one you currently have, and hopefully go where your heart tells you to. I know that big life changes are scary, but if it's meant to be, then it will happen. Thank you for being my friend and sticking around with Anika and I the past two and a half years. We've shared a lot of good memories and hilarious conversations and Skype calls; all of it which I would not have had without you being apart of them. I'm very happy and grateful to have met you. I know that I definitely wouldn't have met you if we both didn't know Anika, and if you hadn't come back. So thank you, for coming back, and being my friend. I really hope that we get to meet soon, but it has to be with Anika. Deal? Overall, I just really hope this upcoming year is a good one for you.

You've entered an entire new decade. You've made it to your twenties and I cannot wait to see what all is in store for you over the next ten years. That's such a long time man, and I hope both Anika and I get to be a part of it. All the new adventures, experiences, places you'll get to see or move to, jobs you'll have, friends you'll make, etc. I'm very excited for you and this entire new part of your life that you've entered.

You really do deserve to be happy, and I hope that you're birthday has been a good one ^^
          At the very least, I hope all of the following happy birthdays and well wishes cheer you up as well <3

Also, you're definitely getting a birthday cake next year from me. Mark my words. Hold me accountable.
          I'm going to make it happen.

I love you and happy birthday ^^

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Shit. Where do I start? I always get excited and plan these sort of things out in my head, but this time I didn’t. Because, let’s be honest. Once I actually sit down to do this, I never know how to start and everything I thought of just leaves my head. God, I’ve known you since my middle school years. It feels like much longer, but then when we actually count the years? It’s been like maybe 7 at most. With a year gap because your ass fucking disappeared. Understandable reasons, but during that time I got close to Lauren. And I would tell her so much about you. And then you came back! Lauren is the only person who knows how ecstatic I was when we finally got in touch again.

Things have been different since then. It sucks. We’ve grown up. We no longer stay up planning until 2 am anymore. Well. You stay up until 2 am and I end up going to sleep because I get tired of waiting for a response, or I’m bored, or I’m just sad and lonely. I rarely ever stay up until 2 anymore. I really do miss our planning sessions and the little mini scenarios we did. But, enough of that.

I’m a little shit. I try to pull away and isolate myself as soon as I feel like I have no importance at all, as if my being there won’t matter. But dammit, during the times I pull that shit, I end up finding something that makes me want to run and tell or show you. Instead, I end up saving it for later or try to find someone else to share it with. It’s never quite the same. This just shows how important you are to me. I don’t tell you enough and I certainly don’t show it with the shit I keep pulling. It’s just me trying to stop myself from getting hurt, but let’s just stab feelings, okay?

You’re an amazing writer. I fucking hate it when you start tearing yourself up about your posts. If your partners don’t think you’re great then they are missing out on something. I would not have followed your ass to AS if I hadn’t loved your writing and our role-plays. Holy shit, our role-plays. Our pairings. I love, love, love them. I can’t wait to begin them. It’ll take forever and we keep adding more, geeze xD I don’t think anyone can surpass us. betternoticlaimthis

So, you know how Lauren and I met in person recently? We seriously wished you were there. It would’ve been perfect. And complete. I hope we can meet soon. I’d love that. Hopefully, all together. I really do look forward to meeting. At the same time, however, it looks like it might get difficult in the near future. You’ll be moving further away and...honestly, I don’t know what to expect. I’m kind of scared for it, but I can only hope that Lauren and I get to be with you for many years. All the way up until old age. Hopefully, when we’re older, we can meet up more often. Hell, plan like a yearly vacation, have our small families come out. Whatever, we’ll figure it out.

I’m really glad I met you and I’m glad I was able to get so close to you. You’re one of the only people that make me not want to leave AS and everyone else behind. You and Lauren. Thank you so much for being there through my shitty, bitchy moments. You’re a wonderful friend and I’m so glad I’ve been able to watch you grow through the years. I can’t wait to see where life takes you. I know it’s going to be fantastic places. You’re smart, determined, creative, funny, beautiful, loyal, and so much more. Man I want to make this more mushy but I keep forgetting what I want to say. Just know that I love you to bits and pieces and never want to see you unhappy or hurt. I will fight if need be and that’s big, because we know how much I hate confrontation xD

Love you so so so so much and I hope you had an amazing birthday, despite the fact that you had to work today. Pretend there’s a lot of mush everywhere. Don’t cry if this makes you cry, which it shouldn’t because this is nothing compared to the past fuzzies I’ve written you. You’re not ancient btw but that’s not gonna stop me from poking fun of you, ha.

PS. Lauren and I are fighting about whose fuzzy is better and I say it’s hers, please confirm that. Okay love you thanks bye.

Nightblood,

Since both becoming staff members, you have come from someone I did not see around the site much to somebody who always brings a smile to my face when I see you on the chat. I know we haven’t spoken much yet, but I have no doubts that the future is something to look forward to. Have a wonderful day - Happy Birthday!

Errickon c=

Happy birthday, Stormy! Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do - which is close to nothing. Except maybe don’t jump into a nuclear reactor. That might be a little bit of a bad idea. It’d be pretty cool, though. What better way to celebrate another year than with glowing goop? Have a fantastic day, dear. Let me know how radioactivity works out for you - Terminal

Nightblood;

I want to wish you a happy birthday. May your cake be delicious and fluffy, and your candles go out in a single huff. Whatever you wish for, may it come true. You are an awesome person, and I hope you enjoy every second of your birthday!
          ~skystar901

Hey chicka!
          Heard from a little bird that it's your birthday! I don't know you that well, but I wish you the best birthday imaginable. Today is about you, and make sure everyone knows it! xD
          Happy birthday!
          -Shep

Mags, even though we haven't technically even met yet, I still consider you to be such a good friend of mine. I can--and I have!--talk to you about any and everything, and that means so much to me. For you to have thought of me when you came off of your hiatus touched my heart, and I am so grateful that you allowed us to become so close. Love you, girlie. Happy birthday. - WalkingDisaster

may your coming year surprise you with the happiness of smiles, i hope you have a great birthday and a truly wonderful day! -marsh/seb meringue xx

Happy-freaking Birthday!

(I had no idea people called you Stormy, so I didn't even know what was happening at first, lol. ♥)

I hope you have an amazing birthday! Eat loads of cake for me, 'kay? (:
          Love, Patch

Happy Birthday Babe.

I woke up today thinking about you, as always, but today is a special day. Not just for you, but for the people that love you and surround you. Today we celebrate another year of you. I hope you get lots of gifts & loves from everyone, but the real gift is kinda for me because it's another year that you are alive and another year that you are mine. There's nobody else who is as gorgeous, beautiful, amazing, incredible, and perfect as you. So, sorry babe, I guess I get the best gift xD

I hope you enjoy your gift from me as it pretty much reciprocates all my feelings in many different songs. I just love you so much and it's hard to put that into words - thankfully some songs do it for me. You are my beautiful everything and I never want you to forget that.

I hope your birthday is everything you wanted and more.

And you are not a fossil. You're only twenty and have many years ahead of you; many years with me.

I love you most.
          xx little bean, sushi, Jenna

Happy Birthday!!! It's been fun to have you on the team so far and I've enjoyed when you speak up and the contributions you have made. I hope you have a very wonderful birthday with friends and family and welcome to your twenties!!
          -Thunder

Happy birthday Stormy! c: I haven't gotten to know you so well just yet, but I look forward to working with you in the future! Thanks for being a part of the team, so happy you are and thanks for all the work you do! I hope you have a wonderful day! C: - Eccedentesiast

There was a
          star danced
          and under that
          was thou born
          - MajorPoland

Happy birthday Stormy from me, Shasha!
          You're such an awesome person and I'm so glad to be able to work with you here on AS!
          Plus you and your girlfriend are a bunch of cuties and remind me of how forever alone I am <3
          I wish the best for you in the years to come!
          Happy Birthday ~vc

─────────────────
Hello, I'm Snow. I'm a 19 year old from Texas.
I'm a site attendant here on AS. If you ever
have any questions, would like to start
up a roleplay, or would just like someone to
talk too, my inbox is always open.

─────────────────

─────────────────
Jazzyleia [-]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxvex [x]
Julliall [x]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxForlorn [x]
commander shepard [x]xxxxxdynasty [x]
chemically poisoned [x]xxxxles auteur [x]

─────────────────

.:shiver:.
Red Belt
House: Vipera

Re: Warm Fuzzies

Post by .:shiver:. » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:59 pm

• it's one minute until your birthday and I'm sitting here alone writing this because I fell asleep like some sort of idiot while waiting for midnight with you. No matter how many times I ring, you won't pick up because you're fast asleep, and that's okay. I just wanted to let you know how much you mean to me and that your friendship and support has got me through some shit. I can't really be coherent now because I'm still crying because I fell asleep, but I love you boo. I hope you get everything you want, and I hope I get to be with you for many more birthdays to come. Ily xxxx
Sometimes the only pay-off for having any faith is when it's tested again and again everyday
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

.marsh
Red Belt

-

Post by .marsh » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:02 am

• to one of the most inspirational people i have ever met; my raptor bro,

• where do i even begin, man? you put so much passion into everything that you do,
      whether it's your writing, anything and everything you do you put your heart and
      soul in to and it really does show. you're such a caring, honest person and i'm so
      lucky to have met you. you've given me a confidence i never thought i'd have, i
      know i've said it before but without you i wouldn't have been able to gather the
      courage to go to university, i wouldn't have had the courage to push myself further
      in life and for that i'll never be able to thank you enough. i'm so glad we met, i
      can't believe it's been nearly two years! it honestly doesn't feel like that long! i know
      it still isn't technically your birthday yet all the way in 'Murica but it's just reached
      midnight over here and i wanted to be the first sooooo, love you my fellow marvel
      nerd and hope you have a wonderful birthday <3

noceurro
Purple Belt

so yeah, thank you..

Post by noceurro » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:19 am

• Honestly, I just want to say thank you, Spencer. I feel like your affections and gestures of kindness are often overlooked, and I know that in the past I've been guilty of that as well. But honestly, your efforts to keep me calm after not only one but several really stressful waves of events hit me unexpectedly are...so appreciated. I feel as though sometimes others look at me as if I cry wolf over things that matter little, but you never were one for turning me away. You listen with a light silence and then voice your opinion, though never forceful or domineering- always gentle and free of any desire to be rewarded for your help. You are always there, even if we're both crying or sad. Even tonight when we both sat there contemplating, thoughtful you just kind of held me and held my hand and I didn't feel so breathless. Typically, I dissociate and have a mental breakdown and I end up blacking out and doing stupid things to myself and others. But, not tonight. And it was definitely you that kept that from happening. Thank you, so much. Actually, thank you is probably an understatement to how deeply grateful I am. I know when I thanked you, you told me that I didn't need to- and that made me smile even through the tears that threatened to brim...because you meant it and your intentions were only for there to be warmth and to ease the tension that filled us both. So, let me say it again for the tenth time and then maybe I'll shut up- but thank you Spencer. I love you dearly and I would be a lot more of a wreck if you hadn't been there to grip me tightly like you did. I hope you rest easy tonight and know how loved you are by your family and friends. We'd be so unbelievably lost without you.
        [/size]

gay;
Purple Belt

Post by gay; » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:51 am

• so. i should be sleeping. but here i am.. at almost 4 am writing this fuzzy for you. i'm curled up in my bed and i tried to do coding on my phone (i know a big sin i'm so sorry) but hey look i did it! i won't say any names, but when you read this you'll know who you are. (as if the fox doesn't give it away) but hhhnnn okay enougb stalling let's just get to the point.
                  i wanted to say thank you. for everything. you've been a shoulder i can lean on, and you've been a great friend to me. i know sometimes i'm not the best friend in return, and sometimes i'm not the best person to be around and i am very sorry for that. but you always are quick to forgive me. why i have no clue, but thank you for that.
                  thank you for always being there when i need you, and listening to my stupid rants or vents. thank you for always being there when i need an escape from the world for a few hours. thank you for having the sane exact music taste as i do, and just.. thank you. for being my friend.
                  i'm too lazy to go ovsr this and check for spelling errors and with my luxk there are a few. when you read this, i'll probably be sleeping, and just rolling your eyes at how much of a mess this is.. but hey. thank you.. again. and i love you <3
                  • ~ your little dragon boi
      [/size]

buck
Yellow Belt
House: Amaranthine

to my angel, the moon of my life

Post by buck » Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:02 am

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                    • so it's about 2 in the morning and i have work in a few hours, but i can't sleep until my laundry is done, so instead of doing that i'm writing you this (because, let's be real, you're a million times better than sleeping anyways).
                      i know things are kind of tough right now with shitty job pay and shitty job hunting and shitty trying-to-figure-out-work-visas-for-movement-to-the-us, but i promise you you'll get here in the end. even if you can't make it in august, and even if you can't make it this year, or next year, i can one hundred percent assure you that i will still be here, waiting. and, sure, i do miss you with my entire being and want you down here so badly i almost can't breathe at times, but if this is the best we can do for now, i'm satisfied with it. as long as you're in my life and i can talk to you, i'm happy.
                      despite this, i can't stop looking at apartments and imagining what it'd be like for us to have one together (and with luke or john, of course, but ignore them for now) and be able to decorate it to our liking and have as many animals as we want (within reason, though, since it'd be an apartment with pet rules and pet deposits which are friggin' expensive). and i can't stop imagining what it'd be like to come home to you after work physically, and be able to nap with you, or put on a dumb horror movie, or simply make you tea and myself coffee and chill until i come down from that god-awful work adrenaline... or fuck, to be quite honest.
                      honestly i'm just so in love with you it hurts, and i want to finally be able to do all of these things and more with you without the thought of you leaving plaguing the back of my mind like it did when you were here for two weeks. granted, those two weeks were still the best two weeks of my life, but at the same time all i could think about was you leaving and me forgetting what it felt like to finally hold you in my arms and kiss you and just... be with you, and it was terrifying.
                      i've never loved, or been in love with, someone this much - i didn't think it was even possible. yes, i've been in a few serious relationships, and i did love my partners, but this... this is nothing in comparison. you're all i can think about and when i'm feeling down or i'm splitting or i'm just at work and want to go home, i think of you being here and suddenly all of the bad things are okay. suddenly i'm doing everything for you and it becomes bearable. you're worth pushing through the days where i can hardly drag myself out of bed, let alone think about working an eight hour shift on a hot day with annoying ass customers and annoying ass coworkers and that one guy where all i want to do is shove a sock into his mouth
                      and this is kind of off topic, but there is nothing poetic about any of this. i've run out of ways to turn how much i miss you into poems and make it out to be something beautiful because it hurts. it hurts it hurts it hurts and i don't want to miss you this much, i never want to have to miss you this much again, but i know that i will every day until i get to see you again and then after that, too, until you can be here permanently. there is nothing poetic about the light from my computer or my phone screen that sometimes keeps me up at night or the delay between the things we say on the phone or the silence when one of us is upset and can't reach out for comfort. this is not beautiful and it is not something i would wish on my worst enemy. at the same time, however, i absolutely would not give it up for the world. it is all that we have right now and i will cherish it as much as possible.
                      ... so, anyway... this got kinda deep and rambly so i'm going to end it here, mainly because the washing machine just went off which signals that i can sleep because boy do i need sleep when i'm about to work five days in a row. i love you, though, with all of my heart, and i'm so in love with you it's honestly kind of pathetic. i can't wait to see you again, angel, and i hope your day goes okay since i'll be at work and not there to comfort you if anything goes wrong.
                      again, i love you, and thanks for loving and supporting me as much as you do, because at this point i'm not entirely sure where i'd be without you. when we started talking again i was at an awful time in my life, having just started my job and dropped out of school whilst dealing with relationship issues, and you helped me through all of that and became the love of my life. you mean everything to me. happy eight months.
[/size]
[/color]

Meraki
Attendant

♥ Happy Birthday ♥

Post by Meraki » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:01 am

Made you a little something to listen to while reading.
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

There were about a million things I wanted to do with this whether it be code or ideas, but we both know things came up and I almost didn't do this at all because of it. Even though I shouldn't, I am though, and you can kill me for it later.

Kasey where do I even start? I've been through the whirlwind fuckery that is life, I know how to handle myself and how to go it alone, how to take the things thrown my way, but when I met you this whipping whirlwind I've been caught in slowed. The more we talked, the calmer things became, at least within my own mind. You weren't just an escape or a paradise I'd dreamt up. I'd never belittle your worth like that. You were so so much more. You were my friend. Probably the best one I'd ever been lucky enough to stumble upon. We talked and bonded and nothing was ever boring. I'm pretty sure everyone knew what was happening between us before we did, though even then it didn't take us much longer to find it ourselves. All the late nights, the shit talking, the movies and shows, a sharing of ideas, skyping for an insane amount of time, falling asleep together... god. Falling asleep together.

Forgive me for derailing here, but nothing will ever compare to falling asleep with you just out of physical reach, trying to hide your gorgeous smile beneath covers while your fingers curl into a heart before finally growing cozy. I wish I could say I could lay there watching you like that forever, but the truth is I always fall asleep first. I think I fall asleep so quickly because laying there with you, that's the only thing on my mind. Everything is so calm and quiet and I'm actually comfortable. Granted sometimes I will sit there rambling to you for hours even though you probably grow tired of it long before its end, though that's just because I want to lengthen the time spent watching you and being with you in waking hours. I've never quite met someone who can make me do that. Lose sleep no matter how tired I previously was, just rambling about anything stumbling about my mind... nights where we aren't curled up together just aren't the same. It misses the 'I love you's and those shared smiles.

Waking up is so much easier knowing most times you'll still be curled up sleeping soundly thanks to the time differences. Call me cliche, but you are literally the last thing on my mind at night, and the first thing on it come morning. It makes my days so much easier. So much brighter.

My gorgeous sun, you will never know your full worth to me or the love I feel for you. Nothing, not a damn humanly thing can possibly capture all that is felt. It just sits within my heart and soul like an overwhelming warmth, bubbling over and dripping into other areas of me. It's overflowing. There's so much sometimes I find myself in the best kind of tears, busting with the happiness and love you sparked within me. I always find myself wondering how I came to be so lucky after a lifetime of mostly shitty luck. You're nothing short from my prince charming. My fairy tale boy, who couldn't be more real. How are you real?

You make me happy. So so so happy. All I ever want to do is be the best I can for you and give you all the things nobody else ever did, because you deserve it. You deserve every shred of good in this world and I'll be damned if I don't help capture it all for you. This message is kind of becoming a sappy mess now, more so than I intended and maybe I'm oversharing here and saying far too much but there is no way I can go into something like this thinking small and not come out with something big. Not when it comes to you, there's just too much to say. Especially considering all you've given to me without even realizing. We met before the whole discord business. Bonded over grotesque CAH games, skyped once or twice, were even part of a group chat, but then of course we kinda fizzled out until I joined discord. And god you know I had been so scared to join? I felt like I'd be out of place and too awkward but I'm glad I did. I'm even more glad that I stuck around. Had it not been for you and maybe a few others, I wouldn't have.

There are many that contribute to this, but since it's you're birthday and this is for you, I'm only going to really highlight you in it. You made me stick around. Kasey, I loved being around you and talking and planning our roleplay together. Not a single moment between us was ever awkward, you made things so easy, and it felt like we'd just known each other for years. Sometimes it amazes me that we haven't. Then again, it's always felt like that, like we fit together like two puzzle pieces. Perhaps we don't have the same design on us and have our fair share of differences, but when fit together we work so well, we complete a broader picture. Without you, things would be so incredibly different. You've given me happiness, motivation, confidence, something to work towards, hope, a best friend, a lover, and... a family. I don't think I've ever truly known what it was like to belong until you settled into my life and unintentionally helped me grow attached to many others. Do you know how much that means to this sappy boy? You've saved me.

*Takes a deep breath* Heh. I just... thank you. Thank you for giving me something I never knew I was missing out on and opening my eyes to other things in the process. Nobody will ever compare to you. My sun, my mouse, my baby boy. I love you with all of my heart and soul and will continue to do so for the rest of my life. You're nineteen now. Flaunt it you adorable old man. I'm so proud of you and where you are and where you've come from. It's all fallen so perfectly so that we can be together right here, right now. I'd never change any of this for the world and god do I hope you have the most amazing birthday ever.

There's so much more I could say, but then this fuzzy would never end. So enjoy this lovely one hundred things I love about you like it's totally a better alternative and not just my idea of limiting myself without actually stopping. Thank you bitanic for this idea. Get ready. This is about to be one hundred layers of sap.

Again, Happy Birthday my gorgeous boy ♥

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

1. I love the way you always find these games to drag me into. I always try to say no, but the look of excitement in your eyes when I finally cave is so worth it.
      2. I love how passionate you get about things. Sitting there and listening to you explain whatever it is with this light in your eyes makes my heart swell with happiness and nothing else can compare to how attractive it is.
      3. I love your laugh... which is mostly squeaks and giggles if I'm being honest, but it's the sweetest melody I've ever heard.
      4. I love how every time I get sappy or start to tease you, you flick me off and pout.
      5. I love that sleepy look you get in the mornings when you've just woken up and are squinting at your screen.
      6. I love that you're so open and honest and cut the bullshit out of everything.
      7. I love your moles. Even the bad ones that will eventually be removed. One day I will kiss the places they used to be as I hold you in my arms.
      8. I love that you're always here for me even when you don't have to be. It's your choice to continuously be there and it makes me the happiest boy in the fucking world.
      9. I love how you're the first person who has ever made me feel a shred of confidence about my appearance. Even though I don't love it most times and one day wont look entirely the same, you love it just as you will love the changes done to it.
      10. I love how we can gross out the entire discord with our disgusting and totally amazing sap.
      11. I love that you inspire me to be a better person and to keep pushing for what I want in life.
      12. I love how shamelessly fucking emo you are.
      13. I love that you play with the ring I gave you and always try to wear it, even though sometimes you forget, but don't necessarily have to.
      14. I love that you except me for all I am and still love me anyways.
      15. I love your crazy. Because yes. Babe. You're crazy on all days ending in Y.
      16. I love your smile. Holy saemkflmlkreg. That smile is the best smile in the whole world and I live for every second I see you wearing it.
      17. I love your fashion even if its usually the same thing every day. But damn do you look amazing in flannels and a beanie.
      18. I love that you procrastinate everything. Even though its frustrating as hell, I love getting to tell you how proud I am of you when you actually do finish what you need to do.
      19. I love our future plans together and how you totally accepted living on a big piece of land with a lot of animals like it was nothing.
      20. I love how passionate you are about becoming a lawyer.
      21. I love that we've both doomed ourselves to 10 or so years in college just to help people.
      22. I love that you love cinnamon rolls with satan's ass juice on them.
      23. I love how even if it'll be a huge struggle, you're still going to find your way to me this summer.
      24. I love your obsession with phantumps and mushrooms.
      25. I love our sinful roleplays and all the angst we come up with for them.
      26. I love your writing. It gives me chills. Hopefully soon you'll get the time to write more because I'll read every bit of it. <3
      27. I love your coding too. You sometimes come to me for help, but I know you can do it on your own and it always looks amazing.
      28. In addition to above, I love how big you always make your forms and then when you complain about having to fill them in.
      29. I love the way you call me your angel or foxy boy or babe. Honestly just... nicknames.
      30. I love how you always say or type 'I love you' like 'I loooooove you'
      31. I love how the green apple jolly ranchers are your favorite because they're my least favorite and I can give them all to you.
      32. I love the songs we've deemed our songs over time.
      33. I love taking on the world with you and how that is also the title to one of our songs.
      34. I love our skype sleeps and how sleeping is never quite the same if we don't get on for them.
      35. I love being able to pull others into our skype sleeps with us sometimes.
      36. I love how loyal and loving you are to me.
      37. I love when you get all serious about my health or time management because I know you care.
      38. I love how possessive you are over me and how at random you'll go 'mine mine mine'
      39. I love that you love me too.
      40. I love that after a long day we can come home and just nap together.
      41. I love that I can learn so much from you just as you can learn so much from me, too.
      42. I love that we can spend so much time together and it never ever get boring or dull.
      43. I also love that we can sit in total silence too and just drink in each others company when we don't particularly feel like talking.
      44. I love your taste in music because most of it is also music I like.
      45. I love how even though your music is music I like, some of the music I like makes you question who the hell you're dating.
      46. I love that you left skype up while you went to a birthday party so I could stare at your wall and the call wouldn't end.
      47. I love that you're such a nerd.
      48. I love how you make me out to be the sap, but you're just as sappy too.
      49. I love that even when we argue, we still know we love each other and try to help each other out. Makes me feel like no matter what we can overcome just about anything. Also the arguments are so silly and can't ever really be called a fight.
      50. I love our weird conversations and all that comes from them.
      51. I love how much you love showing me off and embarrassing me. It's cute seeing you share things we say, even though I mostly pout at you for it.
      52. I love how you're asexual and genderfluid for the sake of titles but also question it frequently, because hnng. Whatever you go with you're still mine <3
      53. I love how if you could only eat one thing in the entire world for the rest of your life, it'd definitely be cheese.
      54. I love that you're a hufflepuff... and that I'm a slytherin because hot damn do we compliment each other well.
      55. I love that Deluca and Mercer are versions of ourselves.
      56. I love your slowly growing crystal collection and how lazy of a witch boy you are.
      57. I love how you react to me randomly sending you things on pokefarm.
      58. I love that you've let me send you and your family pizza and breadsticks so you guys didn't have to worry about finding something even if it was a confusing mess.
      59. I love that you want lots of chickens and ducks when we move in together.
      60. I love your handwriting and drawings because they are so cute. XD
      61. I love that right now as I am typing this out you're showing me these sigils you drew and are waving the paper around until I say something in approval.
      62. I love that you plan to steal my chocolate mountain when you come down here during the summer.
      63. I love the thought of curling up with you for real one day and cuddling into oblivion.
      64. I love your promise to kiss all my freckles when we meet.
      65. I love how you joke about stabbing your uterus out when it gets angry because it only motivates me more to get you to a place where you actually can get it removed and start your transition.
      66. I love that you put up with my weirdness and even go along with it most times. Like c'mon. We've eaten Briar's finger together.
      67. I love your hair. It's so fluffy and I swear I am going to floof the hell out of it.
      68. I love that you're so determined to help people no matter what. Even if they've done you wrong before and I admire that so much.
      69. I love how gorgeous you are even if you deny it.
      70. I love that you're my literal bright and shiny sun, warming my life and lighting my way.
      71. I love the fact that your patronus is a mouse. It's so cute that I made it your nickname and holy fuck did that stick.
      72. I love that we're both comfortable enough to cry around each other now even if we've both expressed we hate crying in front of people.
      73. I love how smart and capable you are.
      74. I love how ever since I gave you that phantump plush, you haven't slept without it.
      75. I love that we can be so open with each other. Even about weird sexual things. I've never met someone I could just talk about anything with.
      76. I love that you will never give up on me no matter what.
      77. I love that sometimes you forget to do things like eat or take your binder off. You're forgetful, but I will always do my best to remind you.
      78. I love your calculus face. Point blank.
      79. I love that throughout all of this, you are also my best friend.
      80. I love showing you off and gushing about you to other people because you give me so much to work with.
      81. I love that you shampoo your underarms so you aren't an entirely filthy mess.
      82. I love that you can read my mind and innermost thoughts.
      83. I love how our humors work together perfectly.
      84. I love how you can rock a dress or a fancy suit/button up no matter what the situation is.
      85. I love that we can communicate everyday even if we don't necessarily have to. It's just nice and something I know others don't often have access to.
      86. I love your name. Especially how perfect it sounds with mine.
      87. I love that come Tuesday you'll be calling me on skype so I can hear the speech you wrote about a proposal to me.
      88. I love that I often have dreams about you and they're never bad.
      89. I love when we argue over who loves the other the most.
      90. I love that you're always giving me a reason to smile and to live even when things are so incredibly hard and I want to do anything but.
      91. I love how I still get butterflies around you like its some schoolboy crush.
      92. I love that you love toebean and all of her kitty weirdness.
      93. I love how you don’t just tell me you love me, you show me.
      94. I love that we both love each others friends and are mostly friends with the same people.
      95. I love how you treat me like no one else has before.
      96. I love that our future together is so clear and only a short time away.
      97. I love that you mean more to me than anything else in the world.
      98. I love your typos and how the more tired you are the worse they get and the more "fucks" you follow them up with.
      99. I love that you are you.
      100. I love that making this was so easy and yet so hard because I had to pick and choose what to put, seeing as there are far more than one hundred reasons why I love you.
      101. Because you just did it and sknefgllmrh. When you try not to smile. You little shit.

Basically... I just love you, okay? Now onto birthday wishes from others <3

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

*cracks knuckles* HELLO BEAN
      so, i’ll start with a happy birthday and i love you c:
      mine compared to mer’s is probably going to look like nothing but we both know he has a lot of sap all bottled up inside himself so c: anywho~
      so i’ve said this once, and i guess i’ll be saying this a million times but ;; thank you for holding a knife to my throat and pushing me to discord and just holding me there until i was able to come on without being scared of all the other beans there. little did i know that you’d help me find a group of people that helped me become the confident little smol bean i am today. so uh,, *clears throat and shifts around with note cards* i really enjoy all the time we spend together, whether it be us trying to murder each other when i call out your typos or murder time. it’s also really funny when i stab your boi and you murder me back or threaten to take my teddy bear’s life c’: *wipes a tear*
      i’d also like to just say sorry for my shitty pf gift. i’m like dead broke rn and that’s all i could afford so like i’ll make it up to you with more gifts at a later time. oops… heh.. >.>
      okayokayenoughgoingofftrack
      okay so i guess i should get back with the sap.
      i know we aren’t the closest friends ever, and you are closer to others than me, but i really do look up to you. you hold a very special place in my heart for multiple reasons, and i can’t seem to find the words to say what i want to say. i guess the biggest reason is that you didn’t let me disappear. you always seemed to make sure that i was comfortable and you didn’t push me. well. you didn’t push me too far. you pushed me just enough to squeeze myself into this little fucked up discord family, and you helped me realize “hey. everyone here isn’t scary, they are just big ol fucking dorks with no lives” i don’t think i’ll ever be able to find the words to say thank you enough, so i’ll just be simple about it; thank you.
      thank you for being a big nerd, thank you for always coming on and screaming about something, and just thank you for being there. its always amusing to watch you fight someone over your boi and then you two disappear to go snog each other or something. sorryihadtomakeonejoke
      okay but seriously, jokes aside, thank you. i hope you and mer have a wonderful day together because let’s be honest here. you two will be skyping all day and just gushing all over each other. but i mean hey,, remember to use protection c;
      ~ your little dragon child

!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HORIZON!! I hope you have a freaking fantastic birthday because you’re amazing and deserve a day just as amazing, if not even more c; I’ve loved having the opportunity to get to know you better because of discord, even though we don’t talk a whole lot outside of the servers >o>’ You are an amazing person though and seriously thankyousomuch for all the help you’ve given me. You’ve helped me word thesis statements and you’ve supported my frustration about group papers. A+ friend material there xD Not to mention the beautiful forms you’ve coded for me for the demigod rp ;u; Thank you very much for that, seriously. I can never not thank you for it. I promise I will fill information out in them soon >.< Ahh I really hope we get to do a roleplay together very soon, but I’m excited for all the rps we’re taking part in together. Especially for our little sibling duo that we came up with. They are precious. AGAIN HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND REFRAIN FROM MURDER. I know you enjoy it and enjoy blood, but that’s less people to celebrate you. You can do it after. Maybe. thiswasreallylamesorry
      ~ Anika

Hey there sunshine.
      Between you and Connor, you definitely keep me on my feet and functioning properly. And, I mean, what would a moon be without its complimentary sun, am I right? I still remember meeting you back in September and for some reason, I was lowkey terrified of you, which is amusing in part because you're not only an inch shorter than me, but secretly a sap who has made me a very happy child. Anyways, you're nineteen, holy shit? When did that happen boy? Like? I'm honestly so proud of you for getting this far in life- as that is one of the hardest things for people to manage to accomplish or to do without giving up or giving into obstacles, downfalls and other negative blockages. But hey, guess what? Not you. I love being able to talk anything witchy related with you and your annoyed comments over my puns in the am never cease to make me crack a smirk. I love how you are opinionated and take charge in terms of your education- it’s something a lot of people lack. You’re honestly one of my guardian angels, babe, and I’d be a little bit more lost without your light in my life.
      Your compliments make me squeal and writhe in happiness because I know you mean what you say and you never compliment just for the hell of it. And honestly, I am way too eager to see you grow up into a kickass sassy lawyer once you get to that point in your life. If someone ever fucks with me, I know who I’m calling for my lawyer, cause I trust you with ever fiber of my happy hooting little being. Honestly, I wanna spend more to with you Kase, because you really do make me happy and I would steal both of you and Mer away and have us live as a big happy family if I could, cause you both mean the world to me, both of you. So again, happy birthday you walking sass bomb who may or may not be covered in the blood and guts of your enemies, another thing I love about you. So proud of you and hope we share many more years together as friends and basically family. I love you. Always.
      ~ Your star boy

Kasey,
      I still think it's hilarious that we basically fawned over each other's writing for months before we ever actually spoke. I don't think I could ever be more glad to have ended up befriending you. You're one of the kindest, most open-minded people that I know to date, and I would be more than happy to consider you one of my best friends. I guess I'm here to say thank you for always being there when I needed someone to talk to. So.
      Happy birthday, mouse. <3
      ~ Briar
[/size]