Warm Fuzzies

Chat, socialize and discuss.
winner
Yellow Belt
House: Amaranthine

Post by winner » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:49 am

• here's some cheers to just a few of the incredible people in my life. i hope i'm not too, uh, cheesy lmao.

seki : ryo // you probably won't see this, but i hope the feeling reaches you anyway. i know we hit a time in our relationship a bit ago where we didn't talk much. but then i saw that message from you, and we just picked it up right where we left off. i just want to say thank you for messaging me that day. thanks for not giving up on me. you are an incredible person, so loving and loyal. i wish you could see yourself the way i see you. because i see you as a champion. a courageous lion that can overcome any obstacle. a caring friend that's always there for me. and a pal to joke around with. please, for the love of all things good and right with this world, start loving yourself. you deserve so much more than you think you do.

kito : isla // speaking of courageous lions, dang girl, you are incredible. you've gone through thick and thin and are still the incredibly forgiving, accepting isla i know and love. just, wow. i have no words to describe how much you impress me. even after that little bump in the road we hit, you still put on a brave face. i just want you to be truly happy. i want you to have the best life you can possibly have. go on dates, get married as long as i approve of your spouse-to-be ofc ofc, and just, have the time of your life. you only get it once. so don't be sad! cheer up for real, love! because i know how incredibly talented and beautiful you are. you can rule the world, sweetheart. you just have to reach out and grab it.

roni : vero // okay time for the cheese. i just...i love you, my dude. you've been there for me through every rant, every discussion, every joke, and every tear and laugh. i just don't know how to thank you. you've made an incredible impact on my life. you're an incredible person as well as my best friend. i can only hope to repay you for everything. you deserve so much more than a dork like me for a friend, but i don't intend on packing my bags and going anywhere for a long time. we had some rough times too, but i am unspeakably grateful that we held on to our friendship. i just love how we can go from talking about morals to crying over slaine, mikayuu, and other crap together lmao. you've always had my back. and i'll always have yours. so keep on keeping on, my friend. and i'll keep on keeping on right beside you.

calliopë
Blue Belt
House: Amaranthine Keeper

here come the fuzzy

Post by calliopë » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:45 am

• some of you probably won't understand why I'm putting you on this list, but just know that I've had a really hard time recently. If your name pops up here it's because you make it all that much more bearable. ♥

vex
      there really aren't enough words to tell you how much you mean to me. we've talked for a short while, sure - known each other perhaps a bit over a year -
      but it honestly feels like a lifetime. there's not a moment during the day that i don't look forward to talking with you, seeing your pretty face, hearing your gorgeous voice. if it weren't for you i don't know where i'd be right now. i have you to look forward to, i have a future - where previously, i had none of that. every time i see your name pop up on any sort of notification my heart weighs a million pounds with excitement and bliss. whatever time i have left on this earth is not enough to spend with you. it never will be. we have great things in store.

viktor / rom
      i hope this isn't too weird of me to say - but your encouragment really helps me out. i don't have the best confidence ever - and knowing a spectacular writer like yourself enjoys my crap makes me really excited and happy to know.

quill
      aurora is the single best thing in my life and i dont think i have to say any more for you to get my point (and aGREE WITH ME)

(removed one cuz she won't see it anyway. so im gonna give it to her myself cx)

yinsum
Yellow Belt
House: Sagacitas

Post by yinsum » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:50 am

• o-kay i'm feeling super happy and not wanting to do everything i should be so here we go

anxi : can i just. there's literally nothing i can say or do that would show my immense appreciation and love for you anxi. ok. you're the taehyung to my jimin. the < to my 3. my sunshine, my warm blanket, my virtual cuddle buddy, my everything and everything. you've always been there for me and i'm sorry for being so damaged but you're helping me, and you're always there to help fit my pieces together and even if they're too shattered to slot together you're glue, and you'll stick me back together. even though i'm splotchy, i suck at keeping in contact, i try and you're patient and i'm so glad we didn't give up because i'd be so much worse off without you. i love you so so so much anxi, and i know it's been just barely a year since we met but still, i love you.

grim : grim. griM. GRIM. didja know that i was scared (terrified, intimidated, petrified) of you barely five months ago? but you're super chill and i'm so so glad i can consider myself not scared less scared of you now. i love your writing and your characters and i just. adore you in general ok man. ok

feather : feaTHERRR hey. i know i can be annoying esp w my faces and jokes but you've stayed and thank you so much for that my man. again, i've only really known you five months but it feels like a long time and i love your art and your characters and how you can put up with me x3 love ya my man

mika : hey, mika. we're just like magnets, aren't we? i like to think of us like that. the sides that attract. no matter what stands between us or how long it's been we always snap back together. i love you, and i hope nothing will ever come in our way

vero : verooo my child my buddy my good friend. i've barely known you long but it feels like i've known you for so much longer. i love your jokes and your ALL CAPITAL TYPING and we like all the same things and we're just so compatible u know? like matching socks. two chopsticks. twins. yahh ilu man

renn : hey renn i knOW you're busy w college life and i know we haven't talked in like, forever, but i still love you and you're still my precious mother and i love love love you and i wish we still talked and thank you so so much for the past year. love ya mwah

kaede : KAEDE. NOYA. i dunno what to say bc i've used up all my metaphors and similies but no metaphor or simile could tell yA how much i cherish both you and sink and i know we've barely talked in the past few months and i'm sad that we've been drifting apart but you'll still be my #1 libero my man. i love you, i love sink, thank you so much for the past few years and virtual ice creams. *finger guns*

original sin
Black Belt

Re: Warm Fuzzies

Post by original sin » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:13 pm

• I ended up not being able to write that fuzzy I meant to all last month because I just.. wasn't in the mood. So I guess this is me writing it now.

I'd like to start by saying Happy Birthday and reminding you that I love you.
      So few see the heart of gold that you carry, that you hide under armor you've molded over the years to keep yourself from getting hurt, but I've seen it. I've witnessed firsthand how quickly you can get up in arms when someone says something you don't like about someone you love. I've seen you tear into people and come out wounded but victorious. But I've also seen how willing you are to open your arms and accept affection, how willing you are to offer it.
      You're so easy to flatter- which I think is funny, because someone once told me how hard you are to please.
      As I'm writing this, I'm actually listening to your playlist again, because.. well, you know. I find your music soothing- and our taste in music is so similar it's like listening to my own.

This is significantly shorter than any of the other fuzzies I've written for you, but.. yeah
      Love you, dad,
      Briar

Hidden text.
      Strider wrote:
      Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:13 am

seattle
Orange Belt
House: Vipera

im cheesy

Post by seattle » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:12 am

• ok i constantly struggle with being too emotional and too insensitive
    so here's to indulging the former because they really deserve it!!

feather; my hypeman!! thank you so much for sticking with me and
    my constant flakiness. i hope i make it worth it because i've seen us grow
    so much as writers over the year we've been roleplaying the same plot (that
    still never manages to bore me in the slightest). wowie i just love talking to
    you, you're such a positive force in my life even if i don't express it often
    enough. thank you for being you!

eagle; ahhhH you intimidated me so much when we first began writing
    together but like not in a bad way at all, it pushed me to really focus
    on my writing and made me more determined to catch up to you. 'it's
    hell out there' is probably the most involved roleplay i've ever been in
    and it has helped me to grow as a writer, especially with character
    development. you're an amazing person and every time i open one of
    your snapchats i'm just so grateful to have 'met' you! also i'm sorry i
    let 'no shame' die lmao maybe once i get my shit together i'll reply

trico
Black Belt

Goodbye Sprunt

Post by trico » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:18 pm

• Spirit,

You were a great pony. My heart is so heavy. You taught me how to not only be a better rider, but to never give up. You threw me in the dirt and made me cry when I was little, but because of your quirks I learned to be a better rider and a better person. I absolutely adored riding you and you took me over my first jump course and taught me what it meant to be brave. I'll miss hearing your sweet nicker, cuddling your fuzzy neck, and seeing your cute face.

Last night I had the privielge to say my goodbyes. I walked up to your stall, called your name, and your head poked out and you nickered at me. At the moment I broke into tears, knowing that was the last time I'd ever hear it. I gave you your cooked carrots and gave you snuggles and with a final kiss on the nose I said goodbye.

Thank you for a ride of a lifetime, Sprunt.
      You will forever be our Spirit of Pinehill and the best polka dotted pony.

May we meet again. I love you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NEW ACCOUNT

RIP Spirit.

Meraki
Overseer
House: Halcyon

Re: Warm Fuzzies

Post by Meraki » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:11 am

• It's incredibly rare to find that special someone in your life so early on, but I've been beyond lucky in meeting you. You're here for me in ways I'd never expected any human to ever breach past and be here for. You give me a reason to smile multiple times every day and hold me when my mood grows low while simultaneously trying to make me smile again. You're someone that brightens my day right off the bat just by waking up next to you and the perfect close to my nights as I fall asleep at your side. Together I feel like I could conquer the world and accomplish anything. You give me hope and confidence I wouldn't normally have on my own and over time you've begun to help me develop a better view on myself and this world. I can say I'm proud of myself because of you and honestly that makes me proud of you, proud of us. I don't know, this is really sappy but it's late and you make me all warm and fuzzy and you're sleeping in such a way that I can make out your features from beneath your blanket and hhh it ignites a fire in my heart. I love you Halonite and I will never be able to express how thankful I am to have you in my life or how amazing you truly are. I hope you wake up to this and smile because your smile is honestly one of the most beautiful things.

Hidden text.
noceurro wrote:
COME TAKE MY HEART OF GLASS
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
[My heart]xx[Dragon]xx[Duckling]xx[CC]

───────────────────────
AND GIVE ME YOUR LOVE
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Heyyo, I'm Connor one of the site overseers
here on AS. If you experience any bugs, I'm
your guy to go to. I'm currently a witchling
trying to impress my boyfriend, I have this
huge obsession with foxes, and I love me a
good bit of horror. My inbox is always open
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░

shai
Green Belt
House: Unsorted

this is late

Post by shai » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:25 am

Image Image
              • I was supposed to do this for Thanksgiving, but I was lazy, so I've decided to do it now <3

@Juliall: Hey Juliall! I just wanted to let you know that I really appreciate your patience and you in general as a roleplay partner. You always understand when I drop off of the face of the earth for weeks on end, and for some reason you still want to be my partner ?? Yeah, you're pretty great. \(^-^)/ I absolutely love writing about our two little lovelies Maddie and Gray together, and I hope we continue to write for as long as our roleplay lasts <3 Also, I cannot wait for little Alexander and Abigail to be added to our one on one. Ily Hun! ^-^ ❤

@Quackers: Hola Quackers! I just wanted to let you know that I really appreciate you as a partner. You always understand when I go on a short hiatus, and you're always waiting when I come back. Your writing skills are amazing, and I always get excited when I get a notification that you've posted! Somehow, even after all the times I've up and left without any telling of where I went, you still want to continue our roleplay and I love you for that aha \(^-^)/ I cannot wait to see where our roleplay takes Stormie and Kyle <3 Thanks for being my partner. ❤

@Lackee: Hey bae <3 I just wanted to thank you for being as patient as you are with me and for being my partner. I love your writing style and your ideas for our roleplay are always fabooo! I know I'm not as active as I used to be, but I just wanted to let you know that I still adore our one on one and can't wait to continue it and see where it goes. Thank you sooooo much for sticking with me! You're the best, hun! <(^-^<) ❤

@Broken Class: Hiya baeeeeeeee <3 I've honestly missed talking to you sooooo much, like idek why ?? I just wanted to thank you for being a wonderful roleplay partner! Your writing is amazing, and I legit cannot wait to see where our one on one takes Rylee and Carson. They're both so adorable! I also just wanted to tell you that you low key make me so happy for some reason ?? like I see a notification that you messages me and I do this little squeal. I think it's just because it's like so easy to talk to you, and our 'little chats' are like nine paragraphs long aha. I just love you okay, thanks xD ❤

@Forlorn.: Hey! I know we don't talk that much with each other, but I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate you as a partner! You're super patient and understanding and that's amazing. I also love your writing style, and I appreciate that you always seem to give me enough to reply to. I can't wait to continue our one on one, and I hope we go great places with it! ❤ Thanks for being my partner.

@Kodi: Hey love, I know you're not my roleplay partner, but I just want to say I appreciate you and I love you like hell. Keep being weird, bagel ❤❤

@Paper Planes;: Hiya! I know we don't talk a lot, but I do really enjoy our one on one and I really hope it goes places! I know I'm not as active as I used to be, but I'm trying. I just want to tell you that I appreciate you as a partner and I thank you for being so patient with me! ❤
Hidden text.
kodi wrote:
Juliall wrote:
Quackers wrote:
Broken Class wrote:
Paper Planes; wrote:
Lackee wrote:
Forlorn. wrote:

trico
Black Belt

so many deaths.

Post by trico » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:02 pm

• Ava; You sweet pup. I'm so sorry. My heart is heavy and I wish I got the chance to say goodbye. The only solace I can maintain is knowing that you passed peacefully in your sleep, your family by your side. Sweet girl, I will miss you.

Eric; So sudden, so soon. Our community is devastated and my heart is crushed. You brought so much joy to my life and I can't believe you are gone. I was honored to call you my friend and I am so sorry you suffered this tragedy. My heart goes out to you and your family. We will meet again. Goodbye and thank you for everything.
NEW ACCOUNT

RIP Spirit.

vex
Purple Belt
House: Unsorted

because I am a sap and love the few people I have in my life

Post by vex » Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:13 pm

trigger warning: mention of potential suicide

❝ Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less, and smile a whole lot more. ❞
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
This is to my friends for the longest time: Lauren and Anika.
Anika, I've known you longer than I have Lauren. I'm pretty sure you and I met back during my freshman year of High School──irregardless when, I remember our very first roleplay and our first goofs. How I would lock myself out of the house after school and spent the next two hours on my laptop, outside, chatting and writing with you. We ended up making so many roleplays that we have yet to even start all of them, but that is okay, because someday we will and regardless I love just planning each one out. I don't have character pairings planned out in as much detail as we have ours. I adore your writing. Don't ever trash talk it. You may feel that you are not interesting but... that is anything but true. Your characters are each unique. Your writing itself is unique. I love reading the prompts that you write, even when I don't say I read them. I've been a forgetful asshole this entire year, and I will apologize for it for years. But know, that I cherish you as a dear friend, as my twin, and absolutely adore each piece you write. Especially the ones about our characters. ;)
We've had so many tensions this year. Even more than the last. I bared my teeth at you because, face it, I'm fucking awful. I let myself get twisted up in the worst company, bottled up all the toxic thoughts inside until, finally, they burst, and I end up taking out my anger at the people that did not deserve it. You were one of those people. You didn't deserve a sliver of bitterness from me, and for that I will eternally feel guilty. Because you were there for me when I wanted to end my life. You were there, each and every day that I was in tears at work, providing me with the support I needed just to get by each minute. Each time I fell and sank deeper, you stuck around, where some would have turned away. Or, gave me the worst advice, as one of my friends here did. You didn't. You stuck with me. And there are tears in my eyes right now as I'm writing this, because I fucking mean it. Thank you. So fucking much. For your friendship and for all the support that you have given me. Through every difficulty that has knocked me down and tortured me, through every time that I snapped at you... for everything. I love you, and I would NEVER trade our friendship for anything or anyone.

Lauren. We haven't been talking as much as we used to, and that is my own fault. I don't reach out as much as I used to, between the stress of moving out of my home and figuring shit out for myself... You have had your fair share of difficulties and losses as well, and I apologize for not being there for you as much as I should have. But Lauren, you are one of the strongest people I know. No matter how much you're struck down, you endure and survive. You always bounce back. You always find joy somehow. Always. And that is the type of person I wish I could be. While I can't be that kind of person, I am absolutely blessed to have a friend like that. That friend is you. Know that you and Anika are my longest friends online and the ones I cherish the most. You two have given me such joy through all the years I've known you both, and I couldn't ask for better friends. I love all the times that you've been goofy, or sleep-deprived and detested big words (I have screenshots hehehe). You have so much love and support to give, and every time I have needed you, you were there for me. So thank you, too, Lauren. For your friendship. For being in my life. And being constant.

Thank you both.

And, I would also like to add my newest friend to this fuzzy: Loki. Loki, you and I haven't been talking long, but our friendship just shot so fucking fast. Our roleplay is fucking amazing and then our music tastes are so alike, and both of us have gone through some fucked up shit. While I've known you briefly, I do believe you deserve to have a fuzzy written for you, too, so... here it is. You're a wonderful friend so far and always there to talk. You have been a great company, one that I needed this past week. You're funny. You're awesome. And fuck, you don't deserve to be dealing with the bullshit that you are. But I hope that one day, you'll be able to kick its ass and live the way you should. The way you deserve. Thank you, for your friendship, and I look forward to our roleplay.

Merry Christmas, you three.

❝ You will always be the sister of my soul, the friend of my heart ❞
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
And this, goes to my dearest friend and soul sister, WalkingDisaster/Maya.
You and I have been talking on and off for a couple of years. We didn't really start talking consistently until around this time, last year. When we finally exchanged Snapchats, Instagrams, so we have a place to talk more outside of AS. And oh my fucking god, I have so many of our greatest conversations screenshotted. The amount of times you had me doubled over in laughter is countless. The shit we planned for our demi-dummies and flower children. Just. I fucking love it. I fucking love you.
AND I GOT TO VISIT YOU LAST SUMMER. I was literally screaming from the moment I bought those plane tickets. The flight felt so fucking surreal because I couldn't fucking believe I was flying out to Atlanta, to visit my soul sister. And I won't ever forget the moment that you vaulted out of your car, sprinted towards me and practically tackled me off my ass. Heck, I think we have the video somewhere in our Snapchat messages. That weekend I spent with you, although brief, was the highlight of my year thus far. Your sisters were such great company and JASPER. Even though our uber dropped us off three miles from where we needed to be, we walked and played Pokemon Go, caught a matching special pikachu together, went to a cute little cafe and had a croissant. Then later we went to the hookah lounge, passed the booze discreetly, and... well. I'll neglect the details, but that night was priceless lmfao. We made some good memories those few days, and I cannot wait until I can visit you again. There's a reason why you're my Maid of Honor, when the time for my wedding comes. Why I will be getting a tattoo to commemorate our friendship. You are literally the sister of my soul. You've tackled the tumultuous waves of my difficulties with me. You stuck it out through every second and defended me. And I'm so sorry you got so tangled up in it, because you did not deserve to deal with it, but thank you. Thank you so much, Maya. Thank you. I love you so fucking much and I will literally go to Georgia to steal you so you can live with Ashley and I. You are an absolute blessing, and God fucking dammit why do you have to be all the way in Georgia.
Merry Christmas, Maya. I hope that all will be well for you going into the New Year, and I hope that you will be in my life for the longest time. <3

❝ The road is long ─ but not long enough if you're with me. ❞
My love. I know that I have recently written something for you for your birthday, even sent you a book with all the reasons why I love you, but neither of those even come close to encompassing what I feel for you. I can't even describe it. I wish that we can switch for a day, just so you can feel how my heart swells in my chest each time I think of you, how even tears come into my eyes at the very fact that I have you. That I am going to marry you in just a few months and spend the rest of my life with you. Just how you've treated me is so different than anyone ever had. No one, has handled me in such care and tenderness in the way that you have. No one, has looked after me in the way that you had, even before I found myself falling for you, when you asked me, daily, how I was feeling. And no one has saved my life in the way that you had. You were there that day that I cut off one of the people that hurt me──and got the news that my grandmother passed away. It crushed me in such a way that I wasn't able to get back up or process; I broke so much, that even my workplace refused to let me come into work, and my best friend and cousin PHYSICALLY wouldn't leave me alone. I can't even remember those days myself, blinded by the haze of the shit I put into my system. But I know that you were there. I read those messages, once I was with a sober mind──reread, every sweet, comforting word you sent to me. I remember crying, more than once, because I was so fucking grateful that you had been there for me when you were, because I probably would not have made it. I wouldn't. You made my soul feel so safe. While you and I had not yet met physically, I felt as though you were there with me, physically helping me up to my feet. I was walking on broken ankles, but you became my cast and my crutches. You became the foundation beneath my feet and the person in front of me, physically guiding me forward. And before long, we took it a step further and met up.
That first time I heard your voice on the phone, I think I fell in love right then. Your voice was so soft and so soothing, and I know I mentioned it in your birthday fuzzy, but I will mention it again. Your voice... I can't even describe how it made me feel. But I felt so at ease. Soothed. And fuck, I could listen to you speak, or sing, until the end of time. We met, and we hugged the moment I stepped out of my car. I remember the way my heart skipped, because I felt the feelings swelling in my chest and the nervousness that you wouldn't reciprocate them. I know you did, because you and I both were nervous little dorks before I even made the drive, but still. Then we got into your car and drove. To downtown. Then all the way to Cincinnati. Then to Waffle House. Then back to your home. I felt your lips on my cheek even as I drove away, and then my phone buzzes with the text: you asking me to be your girlfriend. I literally squeed and pulled my car over that very instant, so I can reply.
I will be honest: I was fucking scared. Before you and I started talking, I vowed to myself I would never open my heart to anyone else. That I would only have sex but never commit. But that changed so quickly when I began to fall for you. It scared me so much, and for a while I was a little guarded. Wary. Excited.
And then we went to Kokomo. My best friend's family invited you, and I was overjoyed when they did. That was the first time you and I spent together, physically, since we started to date──and it was the best time of my life. Sleeping next to you in that tent, feeling the warmth of your body beside mine, my arms wrapped around you... there is nothing else like it. And the first time you kissed me──I bet even you remember the way my skin flushed and the way I giddily tucked my face into your shoulder. How I laced my fingers through yours wherever we were. Draped my arm around your shoulders when we rode in the back of the golf cart whenever they took us for a ride to the tents. And then I took you onto the Huey, and the entire time we were in the air, flying over the cornfields, I felt like my heart was soaring. And not just because of the fact I was riding in a fucking helicopter. You made my heart flutter in a way it never had, and I can't even tell you how happy I was.
Then you came home with me. To Chicago. I showed you as much of it as I can, because I knew you always wanted to come to Chicago. I took you onto the trains. I took you to the museum, to the Buckingham fountain, to get your tattoo, and to Millennium Park. That was the first time I'd ever taken a train downtown, too, and I was glad I got to share it with you. But being able to wake up to you and fall asleep beside you every night that you were there─even with Noodle keeping us up at night─was probably one of the highlights. It was at those moments that, I decided I wanted to wake up next to you every day. Not just whenever one of us visited the other. I wanted you, not once every other week, but every day, every month.
After that, I visited you every chance I got. I hung out with you and Joshua, and listening to the two of you sing is the time of my life. When I am not with you, I listen back to all the recordings I have of your beautiful voice, all the songs that you and Josh sang, and I'm just... I'm so fucking in love with you. I'm marrying an angel. Just. Fuck, how did I get so lucky?
And then you asked me to marry you. You said it might be too soon, but... you and I both were sure. You asked me, "Magdalena, will you marry me?" And I replied, "A thousand times yes." And that was the day, I was no longer scared. I wasn't scared that you would walk away. I wasn't scared that you would take my heart and crush it before my eyes. I trusted you, with all my being. I trusted you, with all of my heart, when I told myself I never would trust anyone with it again. I was marrying the person I've been looking for all my life. The woman I love.
Now, I've moved out of my home. Now, I'm staying with my best friend's family until I have enough money to move out to you. Now, you and I are looking for our home. Where, in a few months time, we will live together. Where you and I will begin a new chapter of our lives, one of many. I cannot wait until I get to fall asleep and wake up next to you, with O'Malley snuggled up beside our interlaced hands; until I get to snuggle with you, read the many books you and I will have, or even play the Last of Us. My love, I don't care if I won't have some fancy ass job or if we can't do any of that fancy shit. As long as I get to spend the rest of my life with you. You are my home. You are my love. You are my happiness.
And I cannot wait for the coming years of our lives together.
Merry Christmas, baby. I love you.
peace out, motherfuckers