Warm Fuzzies

Chat, socialize and discuss.
User avatar
Snow
Global Moderator
Posts: 5223
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:47 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Texas
House: Halcyon

Warm Fuzzies

Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:38 am

A N I K A
    • Merry Christmas, Anika! I really wish we could’ve done something this year. I know that you don’t really get to celebrate the holidays anymore, and that sucks, but I promise sometime in the future we’re going to be able to. Even if it requires me buying you a plane ticket to come celebrate with me. Once again, I need to thank you for everything that you’ve done for me this year. No matter how good or bad, or incredibly frustrating the days have been, you’ve always been there for me to talk to - both through Discord and Skype. I was so damn happy when I was able to get a new phone and be able to talk to you on Discord, because I missed talking to you. I definitely think that one of my favorite things that happened this entire year was March, because I was able to meet you. And that was amazing. I still really wish that I was able to actually get you something for Christmas this year, because there’s been a few things that I’ve seen while I’ve been out shopping that I’ve really wanted to get you. Eventually I’m going to be able to though, and I can’t wait to be able to get you things. Thank you for being my friend for so long, and for sticking around no matter what. I know you go through a lot with your family, but no matter what, you’re incredibly sweet and amazing.
S T O R M Y
    • I met you three years ago, on the day that would become simultaneously the best and worst day of my life. So much has happened throughout those three years, and we’ve both endured our fair share of hardships throughout them. You’ve grown up and changed, but it’s been a pleasure getting to watch you grow and transition into adulthood. From the beginning of this year to the end, you’ve gone through a lot of changes - some good and some bad. Regardless, they’re all shaping you into who you are today, and I hope that the upcoming year is better than this year has been for you. Although we didn't talk much this year, and there's been a lot going on for both of us, hopefully we'll be able to talk more for the upcoming year.

      More will come later.
Image
'
DONT JUDGE A
THING
──────────────
Image
Image
'Image
┌──────────┐



Hello, I'm Snow.
I'm a 20 year old from Texas.
I'm a global moderator.
If you ever have any questions,
would like to start up a roleplay,
or need someone to talk too,
my inbox is always open.




└──────────┘
YOU KNOW WHATS INSIDE
┌────────────

jazzy ichor shep mobius tosuka
empathy alegria ghost
sinning chem kat cooper;
credit


└────────────┘
Image
User avatar
eagle
Bronze Belt
Posts: 3692
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:04 pm
Gender: miss murder
Location: probably sleeping
House: Sagacitas

Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:11 am

    • haven't done these in a while since i was on and off hiatus for such a long time
      but i love you guys and you all deserve it geez
      i'm not normally this sappy hhh but here we go yes

      Frog Boi; !! sadieee !! you know i love you to absolute death !! i honestly don't even
      know how long we've known each other ?? two years ?? more or less ?? all i know is
      that i'm so happy to call you a friend. and i feel like we've been through so much,
      beyond just rps and 5sos stuff. but i can honestly say that nothing makes me happier
      than seeing you happy when we snapchat and stuff. like your pic from warped where
      you look so smiley and !! wow !! my heart !!! even though i've been super awol, i really
      do feel like you're such a great friend and that i could go to you about anything, and
      i hope you feel the same since we have been buds for so long wow ily ily ily ily and
      even though 5sos is irrelevant now, malum is always in our hearts. never forget

      seattle tbh whenever i go into the city, i can't help but think abt our rp and if that
      doesn't show how obsessed i am with it YEARS LATER than i don't know what would.
      i must say that, truly, ash and ki were a reason that i still rp now, because i was bored
      with so many other rps for so long, but you're just such a good partner to bounce ideas
      off of. like, i can't even thank you enough for keeping me motivated because of your
      bomb ass writing, awesome characters, and just being rad in general ?? you're so cool
      and nice and i die inside i get a snapchat from you because your cat is so cute and wow
      you're just awesome never stop bc you rule

      Deeplight !! dude !! even tho we had a super rocky start and i'm the worst with replying
      to pms and shit, i wanted to thank you for just being such a chill partner who is also the
      absolute best when it comes to plotting and world building. you are the king and i bow to
      you, my friend. throw back to all of our pms of gossip and plotting together because wow,
      you get me lmfao we didn't really talk much over the summer bc i think we were both just
      super busy but heyyy the duo is back at it again and i'm so so so excited because there's
      really no one i would rather plot with because you are just so good at it i'm amazed ?? plus
      you always have the best characters and it just has me shook wow

      mhysa where do i even begin, huh? i was looking back through old rps yesterday for an old
      character form and found all of our old rps and was scarred. we were so smol and my writing
      was so horrible like ?? how did you put up with me, liza ?? h o w ?? but bruh the dream team is
      back and better than ever and i swear that i can only think about xan and dae 24/7 and my
      heart always hurts bc of them and i don't think i've ever been this emotionally involved with
      characters but whoops now i am. and i'm still trying to understand how we are ? literally ? the ?
      same ? person ? like lmk how we are always thinking the same thing like h o w ?? but i'm so
      glad you pm'd me again after not talking for so long bc WOW ily ily ily

      Hidden text.
      Frog Boi; wrote:
      seattle wrote:
      Deeplight wrote:
      mhysa wrote:
User avatar
amnesia.
Black Belt
Posts: 1708
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:41 am
Gender:
House: Sagacitas

- a sappy post

Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:29 am

Broken Class wrote:
  • broken - i don't really know where to begin so i'll just throw it all down as it comes; somehow you have the ability to make me smile even in my lowest moments, you propped me up when i needed it the most and i'll never be able to thank you enough. you're like the sister i never had an honestly, i don't know what i'd do without you. you've kept me on the straight and narrow, stopped me making stupid mistakes countless times and i don't know what to say without repeating myself too many times but you mean the world to me, i wouldn't trade you for anyone. i hope you had an absolutely wonderful christmas and i hope the new year brings you lots of joy <3
James Moritarty wrote:
  • jim - i know i keep saying it but seriously, you deserve a medal for putting up with my fickle muse and forever changing mind for such a long amount of time. i just gotta say sorry for sometimes being a massive pain in the rear end and thank you so much for putting up with me for so long, i know that i'm not the easiest person on the planet to deal with on a near daily basis but somehow you've managed, which is a miracle and it just means the world. and like with broken i hope you have a wonderful year, you lovable nerd <3
petyr wrote:
  • seb - as well, you deserve a medal for putting up with my fucked up head and constant mood swings, my stupid typos and just?? me?? when we first started talking i was intimidated as fuck, your writing skills were just?? too much for me and i was paranoid that i was going to fall behind, but the more i got to know you the sweeter you seemed?? like, i know you hate compliments and stuff [i don't give a fuck, this is a call out that you're a nice person] but i feel like this needs to go here 'cause you really do have a heart of gold. have a great year, you wonderful arsehole <3
EveOfDestruction wrote:
  • eve - i know we haven't known each other very long but i feel completely relaxed around you, you're such a bright, happy person and it always makes me happy to see a message from you or a reply from you. you always seem so happy and honestly, it's something i aspire to be. it may sound cheesy but you're a legitimate ray of sunshine and such a lovely person to speak to, i hope that the next year is going to be a great one for you, here's to many more months of writing together and throwing art at each other <3
--more will be coming soon; and yes, i know it's not new year's eve yet, i wanted to post it anyway though~
User avatar
RK.
Yellow Belt
Posts: 221
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:00 pm
Gender: Male
House: Unsorted

Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:02 pm

These are all much shorter and make much less sense than what I wanted, but I am currently sick so cannot tend so much to writing them all out or proofreading. I am sorry for any words or points that I left out but know that I stand by everything written here. All of you have been gigantic inspirations to me throughout this year despite all of its hardships- for everyone- and I will never be able to do enough to repay or thank that. You have helped me grow and mature into myself as a person, and I owe all of you so much. Every single one of you all deserve to receive the world and even more than that.

To 76heart. We have grown so far apart now, but you were an unbelievable and unique driving force behind how I improved on my writing. You taught me so much without even realizing it and your writing did and continues to inspire me every time I read it, even if we don't roleplay or write or even speak together anymore; not frequently, in the least. I wish I had been there for you more and I wish that I had been able to support and help you more than I did, and I'm sorry for having been so cruel to you. You are a wonderful person with a heart of pure gold, and even today you are one of my biggest inspirations. You're such a pure, honest, and succinct writer, and I truly do believe that greatness will come and get you one day; you're so talented and you have so much potential to make incredible things of your life whether you want to be a best-selling author or a little local shopkeeper. You have so much capability even if your anxiety gets you down, and you have wonderful friends who will always support you through thick and thin and who are going to be there for you for every step of the way. I know that you have come to me a lot with fears and worries about things that are bothering you, but know that I will always be here for you to do that and encourage that you send me a message if you ever need anyone to talk to. You're a lovely person and I am so sorry that I've pushed you away recently, but I want you to believe me when I say that everything is going to turn out okay. Do not ever think that you are irritating or anything with your fears, because people love you and you are never alone.

To marsh. Another fairly dated partner of mine, you never cease to amuse and astound me at the same time and in the best way. I have no idea how you do it, but even on the worst days you manage to bring some sort of light into our conversations; it's a talent in itself to be able to hold onto a humour like that, and I love that about you. Despite having been through so much, your lighthearted way of being and acting is really what more people need. Your selflessness and undaunted kindness is absolutely unreal, as well as how strong you are and how optimistic you can be despite everything you have been through. You are one of the strongest people I know, even if you are stubborn to my advice- coughs- but it doesn't stop me from loving you and wanting to be there no matter how much you insist "you're alright" or that "it's just stupid shit" in times of doubt and worry. Your writing was an enormous inspiration to me and so are your gorgeous characters and stories, and your openness to new and old experiences is such a breath of fresh air and what we've written together I really do cherish and still, to this very day, occasionally fan over; your writing is gorgeous and I fall in love with it again every time I read it. You are an amazing compilation of traits that I treasure greatly and it saddens me that you struggle so much because you really do deserve the world. Keep being you, because you're doing an amazing job and you're such an admirable person. Please don't ever feel like you're wasting my time because every moment I can speak to you I cherish, and so do your other friends; they are all here for you and they wish the best for you and love you so, so much.

To hey moon. We're only recent friends and on a fairly superficial level as things stand, but I already find you such an incredible person to be around. Your sense of humour is so shit and it's absolutely fantastic, and your writing and characters- again- are gorgeous (probably unsurprising since this is a writing website, but whatever). It still makes me laugh that we both assumed we hated each other before we directly spoke, and more so that we actually get along so well and can take great advantage of that (see: Pre Malone). Your own attitude towards other people and life is so carefree and so admirable, and I really do look up to you for how mature you can be despite your Spongebob shitposts and despite all of our bullshitting in Gmod; yes, this has become a call-out. I really do cherish you and just wish I could put it into words to remind you without coming across as an annoying piece of shit, but I love you and consider myself lucky to have met you.

To Nerites. Where the fuck do I start with you. You are not even a human being at this point and you as a person continue to astound me with your bullying and your shitposting. However, beyond the cyb3r bully1nG!!!!11!1, you are absolutely made of pure gold despite how fucking irritating we are when we're together in any chat at all. The circumstances in which we met were very strange, similar to Ross's, but I really think that I have been blessed with the best luck to have met you. If it isn't creepy to idolize a person, then I would suppose I'm pretty close to that: you're funny as fuck, optimistic despite everything you've been through, open-minded, creative, intelligent, and an amazing mom friend; even more than that, but it fails to escape my mouth or my fingertips without just being a load of key smashing. I don't know how you still continue to put up with me and my shit to this day but that we came so close in such a short time really gives me hope and I absolutely need to commend and thank you for your patience and love, and know that I reciprocate it. You say sorry to me a lot, when there's no need to and no cause for your apologies and panic because I love you and I know you and I know that everything you apologize for, you don't need to; you push yourself away a lot to cater to other people, but deserve so much to be taken care of and you need to remember to look after yourself because you really deserve the world; and the way you carry yourself and your writing is not only inspiring but never fails to leave me in absolute awe when you show through. It really does sadden me that you lack so much confidence for yourself and your work, because you're such a talented writer and such a wonderful person; you're an absolute rarity of a friend and anyone who knows you is blessed beyond words to have you around. I love you so, so much and I am here for you; do not ever think you are overbearing because it means the world to know that I can reciprocate such love to you, but do not ever feel obliged to return or to love me. You owe me and this world nothing and you are already so fantastic; go forth and keep being the piece of shit that you are.

To calliopë. We don't talk now and we haven't for a while, but I wanted to leave this here because you absolutely deserve the mention. You are one of the kindest and most mature people I have ever met, and it perplexes me how you can continue on so quickly and remain so strong and so resolute despite everything you've been through. From the moment we met, even if the circumstance was fairly woeful in itself, your writing flawed me and you as a person more so. I don't think I will ever be able to comprehend you at all because you are truly one of a kind and a huge inspiration. I really wish you and Vex the best in 2018 because you both deserve it so, so much. Take care of yourselves and I wish you the best of luck with it and I love you.

To Aaron. I began impartial to you when I joined AS- intimidated, even- and only as personal issues began cracking down on me and time went on did that develop into a flat-out spiteful dislike, and for reasons that were made by people I was gullible for I acted out and I made a troubling time for multiple people over the past year. People are people, though, and often come to regret things that others might not even remember anymore. When we first met in that server I was surprised, and even more so when we began to actually interact and talk to each other on more than a mod-warning-PM-reply-chain level. You surprised me a lot, and honestly it tears me to pieces to know that I can't reverse things I have done or said to you out of the silliest and nonsensical reasons, and before I knew about anything else beforehand. As we grew closer, although not by much at first, I did realise what a cunt I was and as more started to be uncovered, I realised how strong you truly are (and maybe that's your stubborn trait speaking). Your resilience and ability to persevere despite every odd remaining against you will never not impress and astound us all, and break our hearts all the same. To you, I am sorry to the bottom of my heart and back a thousand times, but know that I love you more and that I look up to you even more than that. To have made so much and continued with your passions and projects and been able to stick to them and commit yourself is already so hard, but amplified a thousand times when you've been through what you have been through; your accomplishments will never go unnoticed and the hatred you hold for yourself will disappear into peace with time, and I hope to god that you know how much people love you and how many people truly do love and care for you and would lay down their own lives for you (I am a hypocrite to some and a liar to others for adding this, but I wholly consider myself one of those people). Maybe you have messed up in the past, but we all do, and no one is perfect; as humans, it's a tendency and necessity to fuck up. Yet, where others haven't learned and where they've continued straight down towards hell, you've grown as a person and you've improved on your mistakes and you've become so much better and, as a result, one of the most amazing people I have ever met and likely will ever meet. You owe absolutely fucking nothing to this site or this world or any person on it, and what you've done in such a short time will always be looked upon with respect and with love.

To Carter & Spence. We've only recently become acquaintances, if I can even call it that (especially considering the sort of asbestos-ridden server that these relationships came from), but know that I really do love you two deeply and wish you the absolute world. There are truly no words for how resilient you two both are, and what wonderful people you are despite everything. Take care of yourselves and each other, and even if we fall apart or stop talking, I love you so much and care for you both so much and really do hope that things begin to turn for the better. I am here for you both and I love you.

There is some good in this world and it's worth fighting for, but this year it feels like all odds have been against everyone since day one. From the bottom of my heart, I wish all of you well and I love you. Take care of yourselves and enjoy the year, and I hope that 2018 brings you incredible opportunities and experiences.
User avatar
algorythm
Black Belt
Posts: 1504
Joined: Sun May 31, 2015 12:17 pm
Gender: bitch
Location: don't worry aboot it
House: Sagacitas

new years <3

Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:31 am

Image
    • happy new years guys, I wanted to do a christmas one but uh little busy, a little passed out, you know, the usual. I hope 2018 treats you better than 2017 treated the majority of the world and that we can continue being whatever we are, perhaps closer if you so choose. I did choose people I got the warm fuzzies for, and maybe that makes me an over attached, clingy little shit (I'm aware don't worry), but I know that doing this does put smiles on some of your faces so I thought I'd do it.
      high-low there, how have you been? nerds with awkward nerdy gay babes, a perfect match I guess? we don't message too often, but we should. we've worked out a respectable three pages this past year with afriel and silas, a very soft and fluffy rp in comparison to our first. while perhaps not high priority at the moment, I look forward to writing for you. your characters are always entertaining while fitting their part, and you always manage to shine through in your writing. hope we have a chance to talk more this year, although with us both being introverted the lack of it is understanding, that's my one complaint about our relationship. wish you luck for all that happens in 2018.
      caladrius wrote:
      we haven't talked/communicated (considering the last is all we ever did) in a while, nor have we rped but I truly hope you're doing well. if not, I hope it gets better. I think you're admirable, both for your writing and trying to keep up with it. again, I'll say that I do look up to you, your skills and style. also, my important little ad, I'm a desperate clingy partner, so if you ever want to continue with julius and caden I'm here. and talking, we never really got to that stage, I'm assuming its due to a number of things, but if you ever want to start I'm not too horrible. wish you all the best for this coming year.
      ah the one I can always rely on for a near immediate response. definitely not a bad thing it's a thing I look up to with you, seeing as it's not a trait I possess, while I do love your writing, this is what I aspire to be when I think of you. a sweetie, we didn't talk lots, but the little bits here and there always make me smile. tariq and serena challenge me the most I think, because I am nowhere near thirty-one and I am not a attractive smooth-talker in the least. so even though my replies for you are hard, and often take me quite some time, I'm usually proud by the time I finish them. as I say that, I'd like you to know that it's definitely you inspiring that to happen and thus a win for you. hope our amicable relationship and overall good writing partnership last the new year.
      ethereal wrote:
      fellow fangirl of godfrey gao and almost koreaboo, it was nice talking to you, really nice. we sent each other gifs and scenarios for alec and angel so far ahead in the future it's not at all surprising we never made it there. when we first started rping, one of my first thoughts about you was how I wished my writing could be on your level. we didn't talk then, just occasional posts as you went on your break and I went on mine. we kept on missing each other, until we didn't because then we did talk and I wholeheartedly enjoyed it. at this point I do consider you a friend and I wish we had more time to be like that, I hope you come back. I miss you, our rp, conversations, etcetera and I hope if you come back. if you don't, well that's life, but if you do and seeing this will make you smile..I'll be glad.
      fen wrote:
      hey friend, how you been? it started with smutty vampires and now we're at tension ridden (potentially smutty) heiress+bodyguard. I've had loads of fun with you, miss you atm seeing as you've been busy, but looking forward to the return. I love your writing, I looked up to it, and I'm glad it's a reason we've enjoyed some friendship. our plans for sungmin and ayeun make me want to scream I'm so excited, I really look forward to making them "reality" with you. you're a sweetheart and you've definitely made the days where we've talked, plotted, rped, better. hope this coming year is easier for you, maybe give you some downtime instead of the busy lifestyle you've led on and off for the past months. I'm waiting on that reply patiently, hope to see more of you in the new year.
      forlorn. wrote:
      hey crazy lady, where's my fuzzy?? haha just kidding, I know this year has been hard and busy for you, and I really hope you're using this time to rest and not to write sappy things about people you met online. a full two years? wow. I know one of us was always inactive at one point or another for the first half of "us" but whatever. I enjoyed talking to you a lot more this year. although 2017 was undeniably crap for me, at times for you, I know having daily conversations with you at times was nice for me. I still love our rps, thank you for those smut is gonna kill me, but what can you do and I hope they continue, perhaps at a faster pace, as we go on. you're a definite plotting buddy and I enjoy it so much, thank you. if anything, it's been nice finding another friend on here, you're definitely one of the sweetest. happy new years, I wish you luck for all that it comes with.
      I'M ALMOST DONE YOUR REPLY PROMISE!! I'm 675 words in I should be fine for tonight, if not the new year. wojciech and porter will happen within the next twenty four hours, it will, it will. anyways, you adorable vikings fan, history buff, patriot, etc, etc, I'm glad you're back to major because I think it suits you. been loving, and will continue to love, writing with you and I hope we keep with it for a while. learning bits and pieces of polish for you has been a struggle, but thanks for the corrections and all the help. you've really outdone yourself these past few pages, the anxiety for things to happen, for them to not happen and just overall me not knowing what will happen is so great. I'm always looking forward to continue with you, both because the story and characters and great and because I like you, I like talking with you, seeing you online and writing with you. wish you the best.
      nicaise wrote:
      love you. and no you're not that tall, and I'm not that small. I am quite young though, I'll concede to that.
      seki wrote:
      it's been really nice talking to you, I've enjoyed it immensely. kpop guy groups are way too attractive, school and anxiety suck (so do people), rae and hayeoung are destined for gay greatness I know it, and getting to know you was nice. hope 2018 treats you the way you deserve.

      ((almost done the last two just very tired))
User avatar
vanitas.
Black Belt
Posts: 2953
Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:48 am
Gender: Bishie B)
Location: ɴɪ ᴅᴇ ᴀǫᴜɪ ɴɪ ᴅᴇ ᴀʟʟᴀ
House: Halcyon
Contact:

here's to the future !

Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:54 am

    • Image
      Bᴜᴛ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪꜰ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴏʀsᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇs; Yᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ

      Aɴᴅ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ. Tʜɪs ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ's ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ
      Mᴀᴋᴇ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʟʟ ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏʟᴅ


      --

      It's been a tough year for us all and I'm just so glad we've stuck together this far <3
      Don't doubt for a second that you guys haven't had a huge impact on me, thank you so much ~

      Nio -
      Hewwo :3c
      asfjsjaKDJSB nio, my chipmunk wife <3 I am so glad I made konky and I'm so glad you were one of the first people to join bc if it weren't for that then I probably wouldn't have met such a wonderful person oK. Your art is honestly goals and you're such a cutie and boI I couldn't ask for a better Roblox partner ;)

      Thanks for sticking around <3

      Joshwash -
      JAOUSH ! <3
      The grandma of my wives <3 Thank you for starting the Meme Queens, thanks to you I've met 3 wonderful gals i wouldn't trade for the world. Girl you keep on slaying <3 Thank you for always listening to Nio and I laughing at nothing and thank you for rating my burps ;)

      Thank you for starting it all <3

      Caligo -
      Cece <3
      My giggliest wife <3 Mí esposa bilingüe ~ Thank you for being the happiest wife and the wife who fills in the sudden silence in voice chat with your cheerfulness ~ also thanks for translating to everyone whenever my mom walks in and starts talking ;o;

      Grácias por hacer mí rayó de sol en mis momentos más oscuros <3

      Grim. -
      GROM! gya uwu
      My weebby ~ I know I've said this like 10 thousand times before but you used to intimidate the hell out of me when we first started our first RP but I am so glad I grew some balls and finally PMed you and I'm glad I didn't let that RP go and now look at us, we have like 10 thousand RPs and every single one of those is amazing AF. I can't believe such an amazing RPer as yourself is actually willing to RP more than once with me. Also I'm proud of you for graduating <3 Fighting!

      Everyone I'm roleplaying with - Thank you, thank you so much for pulling through with me and having so much patience ~ You are all amazing and I'm so lucky to be roleplaying with every single one of you ~

      --

      I am proud of every single one of you guys and everything you've accomplished , everyone tagged and everyone reading this. A new year, a clean slate and infinite possibilities for you guys to accomplish bigger and greater things. There is no doubt in my mind that you guys are all capable of anything you put your mind to. Look out world, some amazing people are blossoming.
      Hidden text.
      nio wrote:
      joshwash wrote:
      caligo wrote:
      grim. wrote:
loki
White Belt
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:45 am
House: Unsorted

Re: Warm Fuzzies

Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:26 am

I love you Sibby, Mags and Ky. You are such sweet friends. I don't know what I'd do without you three. If it wasn't for you guys I don't know if I'd still be here. Thank you for always being available to me whenever I need to talk. You brighten my day when I'm sad and you make me smile. Lately, my life has been fucking horrible, but whenever I talk to you I feel so much better. <3 Thank you, you'll never know how much it means to me to have someone to talk to everyday. It's the best feeling ever. Thank you for being my bestest friends ever.
stevie
Green Belt
Posts: 490
Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:13 pm
House: Halcyon

this still isn't good enough, but...

Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:43 am

    • to him,
      • if someone had told me six or seven years ago that i would ever be in love with someone as intensely and as wholly as i am now, i would've called them a liar. after seeing so many romantic - and platonic - relationships around me fail, i'd just convinced myself that real, genuine love was unobtainable. i never allowed myself to love, not fully, because i was so scared of seeing history repeat itself, of going through what i'd seen my mum and sister go through every single day of my life. and i was also scared of not loving 'correctly' - which is dumb, i know, and i don't get it either, but i'd just never loved before. i was scared i wasn't capable of loving someone the way you were 'supposed' to, and i'd almost convinced myself that i just couldn't, that perhaps there was just something wrong with me.

        but then i found you, and love just fucking hit me like a freight train. i'd honestly never, ever experienced such an intense adoration for and attachment to someone in all my life; it genuinely struck me dumb and floored me. from the first moment i saw you/we started talking, i knew i wanted to know you forever; there was just something about you that i gravitated towards, that i trusted, as if i'd known you my entire life. i mean, we love the same music, tell the same lame puns, have the same love for writing - and each other's -, we both swear like sailors, create adorable ocs and pairings together, come up with cute nicknames for each other, and, hell, you even put up with my dick jokes. that in and of itself is proof you're a keeper. i can tell and trust you with anything, and i know that you'll listen, that you'll do your best to help and comfort me, and i swear i've never had that with anyone before.

        and i could go on, and on, and on about how good i feel when i'm physically with you. this summer was the best summer of my entire life, and all because i got to spend every single day of it with you. you make me feel so safe, and loved, and beautiful, and something worth loving. i miss staying up until late watching films in bed together (though most of the time we'd end up not actually watching the films wink wonk), or watching youtube videos with your head in my lap. i miss holding your hand and getting to hug you whenever i wanted, or simply brushing my teeth with you every morning, or putting on my makeup and straightening my hair with you sat next to me telling me how cute i looked even if i didn't feel it. i miss eating panda express with you, and watching forged in fire with your dad and andi, and eating cornflakes together in your kitchen at 3am. it just feels so damn good to be loved by you, and to be so domestic with you.

        i know we've had our fair share of rough patches, but nothing will ever change how i feel about you. ever. i'm not going anywhere, and i never plan to. like you've said in the past, i'm pretty sure my atoms must have known your atoms long before we ever came to be, because there's no one else on this earth that i could possibly love more than i love you. i could never put it into words just how much i do because there aren't any words that could come close to describing it. all i can do is tell you it, over and over - and i gladly will until the day i die. i just love you so fucking much, and it hurt so bad that i couldn't be with you for christmas and new year's again this year (and facebook's gentle reminders do not fucking help), but i'll be with you again soon, and, one day, i'll never have to leave you ever again.

        you're my soulmate, of that i'm certain, and i can't wait to spend the rest my life with you.
        i love you, angel boy. ♡
User avatar
Kael
Silver Belt
Posts: 7910
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:23 pm
House: Halcyon

Re: Warm Fuzzies

Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:44 pm

    • I’m late to the warm fuzzy party but it was only now I found the time to truly sit down and write. I have been pondering a lot about who to write a fuzzy, as I know so many people here on AS. So this one is to my 2 AM calls and my wonderful 1x1 partners who I have known for quite some time already.

      My 2 AM calls.

      Maya Moon wrote:
      Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:04 am
      My darling, my best friend. My sister. I can never express enough how grateful I am for you. I guess majority of AS already know how much you mean to me but I can’t tell it enough. You have been there from the start and you are one of the few people I know who will still be there at the finish. I can always knock on your door, even if the last time it has been with more negative as positive news. 2018 didn’t start that well for both of us, but I am determined to make it a wonderful year. I will visit you again and make sure the mosquitos won’t kill me like last year.

      Sometimes it physically hurts not to be close to you. There are days where I am just sad because I want to hug you and be close to you and I can’t. But know I am always there with you - mentally. We are together always, and I am certain the two of us can overcome everything. I love you a lot, darling, and I want you to know that I wouldn’t be the person I am today without you. I hope that when you find your muse again to write we can try another roleplay together. But until then I will just cling to you. I’m always there sis, I love you.

      Kami wrote:
      Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:49 pm
      We have been writing for over two years now but only grew closer since a few months. Honestly, our friendship started the same way Maya and I’s did. With just writing, little contact and just yelling about ships and what not. And I became to realize these are the friendships which are the purest to me. The ones which I got to slowly and didn’t rush into. I am so glad I have opened up to you because you are a great friend. You have been someone I could lean on when I broke down. Someone who listens to me and give me advice. Someone who distracts me and pulls me through the darkness. You help me set everything into perspective, and I am grateful for that. You made me realize that my thoughts are not insanity, like others try to make me believe.

      You are one of the few people I trust completely, and I don’t know, I just like it to yell in your inbox. The card you sent me was wonderful and truth to be told: I even cried because I realized how blessed I am with you.

      Thank you, for being there for me no matter what. Thank you for letting me rant and give me advice. Thank you for giving me your opinion on matters I am not certain of. There is so much to thank you for and I hope I did that in the Christmas card (I forgot what I wrote, I might have been writing a thousand puns). I love you, Kami. Let’s write another 600 pages of sad things and then you can yell at me about how I still didn’t let Serena kiss Valerie.

      RIMBAUD wrote:
      Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:17 pm
      Rim, Rimmy, my princess. I know you probably the shortest of all but from the moment we met you had this homey feeling. We connected so fast and while I have been hesitant at first, I recently crossed the bridge to reach out to you. And that was a very good decision, as you were another person to help me put my thoughts into perspective. It is greatly appreciated and I know you gave up on sleep and a big part of your time to accompany me during the morning and evening while I just didn’t know what to do.

      I love it to build worlds with you, I love our roleplays and I totally ship all of our ships (even if we all agree Kaleb x Kaleb is still the best ship ever). Your ideas are refreshing, and I can not wait until we continue our awesome roleplay and beat the rest of AS with our 1x1 competition as well (or well, beat the snakes and phoenix because foxes + unicorns = awesome).

      Thank you for all that you have done. Thank you for reminding me what true friendship is about, and being there for me. I am there for you as well, my inbox is always open. Whenever something is on your mind, I will be there to help. Let me be your 2 AM call too. Let me be the 10 PM to your 2 AM. (Unless I did the math wrong but shhht).


      My inspirations
      algorythm wrote:
      Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:22 pm
      Oh my God did I ever tell you how much I love your writing? **glares at pms** I think I did, lmao. Okay, but for real. I know we didn’t talk a lot outside of our roleplay but still I love how our roleplay is going. You are an inspiration to me as I love your writing style and every time I see you replied I get this warm fuzzy feeling inside of me and rush over to reply because why not give you more work to do? cx We have almost been roleplaying for 2 years and I am still enjoying it to the fullest, especially now they are getting to the fun part eheheheh. Or well, everything has been a fun part so far but shht.
      confliction wrote:
      Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:57 pm
      OKAY SO I KNOW YOU AREN’T ON A LOT BUT WHEN YOU RETURN YOU WILL SEE THIS SO YAY. I love our roleplay which we started in like 2012 and Kaleb and Serena STILL aren’t together but eyyy I love the epilogue so much. I know you are busy but whenever I get a post from you I get so happy! I love Kaleb and Serena and they are my OTP. You are the person who inspired me to write more and gain length, and that is a good thing. I hope you are doing good and well and that this really short fuzzy makes you smile. I love you, you are one of my oldest writing partners and yeah, stay awesome.
      Fandomfan wrote:
      Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:55 am
      I know I am a sucky slow partner and I apologize for that. But you are always patient with me and I appreciate that a lot. You really helped me improve my writing and while our roleplay is slow, I do enjoy it. Thank you for being so patient and awesome, I hope our roleplay can continue for a long time to come still ^^
      Jazzyleia wrote:
      Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:29 pm
      So, our roleplay has been going on for more than two years and I have always loved it. Never there has been a day where I had no muse to post for our roleplay so that is a good indication on how awesome our roleplay is. I love the plans we have and what is going to happen, and I am glad that we still have so much muse for this roleplay after two years! I am sure that we can put our characters through a lot more good and bad times. Yes, I am looking forward to writing more and more with you! Thank you for being so awesome!
      ryuk wrote:
      Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:56 pm
      We have only started to roleplay a little while ago, but I am loving our roleplay together as well. I was surprised to see how concerned you were about me and that was just… it made my day a bit brighter. I know I told you when you did so, but now I am telling you again. I hope our roleplay will last for a long time and that we can chat a lot outside of it. (Even if I am an awkward deer so that might be like this new years thing I tell myself but every year I fail so feel free to kick my ass about it if I do).
User avatar
Kami
Roleplay Moderator
Posts: 5860
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:39 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Lithuania
House: Sagacitas Keeper
Contact:

Re: Warm Fuzzies

Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:44 pm

      • .marsh wrote:
        Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:33 pm
        Hello, darling. You are one of the oldest friends that I have here on AS - even though many of our roleplays have died to things that are totally not our fault, it's not the games that make you so special. You have been the one to show me around when I was lost and confused about the website and you've been there for me when I needed a friend. And I tried my best to do the same when you needed someone, be it a shoulder to cry on or just a person to vent to. You've been through so much and I hope that I can make everything at least a little bit better for you in the upcoming year. I cherish our friendship greatly and I know that you are one of those people, who stick with someone until the very end. I love you so much. ♥

        DeerInYourHeadlights wrote:
        Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:08 pm
        Ugh, where do I even begin? You're a potato, that's what you are. You troll those poor souls on the counting thread non-stop and you troll me by not giving me the love that our girls need. But I love you. I love you so damn much that sometimes it feels like you're the only sane person in my messed up life that actually cares. Even though we met back in 2015, I've never felt so close to someone before. You're a potato, but a shining potato.

        I adore yelling about ships with you. I love writing for our roleplay and I love just sitting down and chatting. You know how to make me laugh when the day gets gloomy and you're such a supportive friend that I always feel warm and tingly inside whenever we talk about something serious. I can't help feeling a bit guilty when I realise that I haven't been there for you as much as you've been there for me, but with such a sad start of 2018, I'm determined to support you as much as you need me to. You're a very deer friend of mine and I honestly hope that our friendship will continue through ages to come. I'm sorry if I ever seemed a bit cold or disinterested in your problems; I never meant that and I'm always there for you whenever you need to nag about something. Or sass someone; I will always listen. You're such a sweet person and you don't deserve the shit you're going through.

        Thank you for being there. For being my friend and for being someone I can lean on. I love you so much and I can't emphasise how caring and awesome you are. Honestly, I also feel like I can't thank you enough because I would just spam this whole thread with all of the little things that you have to be thanked for. You're a sweetheart and a lovely girl who deserves all of the kindness in the world and I'm going to try my best and make you feel like a princess whenever you're down or need someone to be there for you. Let's write a lot of sadness and bad side-characters together, love. ♥

        Kodi wrote:
        Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:45 am
        I hope this is going to be the first thing you see when you go online! I know you're not as active as earlier but I still adore it whenever you come to AS and I'm presented with a lovely reply to the amazing story we're writing together. You're my favourite witch and I hope that you won't mind this attached snake too much. We've been writing since 2016 but it feels like I'm just getting to know you now. You're such an understanding person that it makes me want to roll around in my bedsheets while whining because you're so sweet. You create amazing characters and your writing style is A+. I'm really happy that I managed to find you back in August of 2016 because you've made me fall in love with a story I had long since forgotten. And you've also been there for me as much as you could with your busy schedule and other people in your life. And for that, I will always be thankful and I'll try to be there for you when needed. You're a great friend, Kodi, and it has been an amazing journey with you so far. I love you, darling. ♥

        LupusAvani wrote:
        Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:45 am
        I've known you for more than five years. I would write you a book if I could, honestly. You know how much I love you already since we talk about our undying love for each other on Facebook every single day. I miss our stupid Skype calls but I understand that we're both busy as hell with our universities and exams. I just hope that you'll come back to AS soon enough and we can continue the amazing story that we've been writing so far - I love it too much to just let it go. It's so interesting because I'm writing it with a person that seems to be like a lost sibling of mine. You rock, honey. You're so understanding and supportive and you help me feel like a better person. You're a great artist, too - it's a shame that you didn't join the drawing event as I'm sure you would have rocked it completely. I love you so much and I hope that we will meet in real life soon enough. ♥

        periwinkle wrote:
        Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:30 am
        We haven't known each other for very long, but I just want to tell you that you're a very sweet person and that plotting with you is always fun! You have great ideas inside of your head and your characters are interesting, despite how many people would butcher them and make them too prissy in our current setting of the roleplay. You always have so many great ways to twist our plot and I love how you don't mind me rambling in my posts and like them even when they're complete garbage. I love your way of writing and how active and quick to reply you are. I also love it how you don't mind me taking a long while to reply due to the difference in time and writing speed. I guess I just want you to know that I love you a lot. ♥
Post Reply