Warm Fuzzies

Chat, socialize and discuss.

Moderator: Admin Aide

User avatar
Gamora
Black Belt
Posts: 2525
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:53 pm
Location: moose country
House: Halcyon

happy new year

Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:25 pm

    • I didn't do this at the beginning of 2018 because I'm just busy as hell & a procrastinator, but here it goes!

algo
My Canadian boo. We literally can't plan or keep roleplays going for shit, but I don't care I enjoy talking to you. I hope some day our paths may cross and we can actually meet and hang out, because that would be really cool. Our new roleplay will be amazing, I know it. Thank you for always supporting me and having my back and cheering me up when I needed it. I appreciate you!
.marsh
]Our roleplays are so gay it's amazing. We met awhile ago and have been roleplaying and talking on and off. No matter what, though, I know I can count on you for advice and to cheer me up. I appreciate it immensely and I hope that the New Year brings much joy into your life, because you deserve it.
deer
I haven't known you long at all, but I appreciate our friendship. I don't often have muse for MXF roleplays, but I absolutely adore ours and hope that it lasts a long time. I want you to know that I loved working with you on the Staff & I will always be here if you need to rant, a shoulder to cry on, support, or a laugh. No matter what, just shoot me a message <3
kami
Kami!!! Our roleplays have never lasted, but that's okay because we always end up making new ones and I have fun doing them while they last. You are super fun to talk to and share my love for The Lord of the Rings & The Last Guardian. I know you've been stressed with school and such lately, but you're smart and bright and you can do this. Best of luck in 2018 & I know it will bring you happiness and success.
thunder
Thank you for being so patient with me. I had a really rough go with my mental illness and in turn, acted immaturely when I shouldn't have. I didn't even notice that it was happening until you "mommed" me and for that I am eternally grateful. Because of you and Strider, I have healed and grown and am my true self once again. Thank you for everything. I know the end of 2017 was rough for you so I wish the best in 2018. This too shall pass, I promise.
mickeyrose
We literally just started talking and roleplaying but I wanted to make a fuzzy for you too because you deserve it. I love our roleplay and we are going to get so many points for our House, I'm sure of it! Here's to more fun & writing my fellow unicorn!
meraki
TWIN!!! Honestly, you're hilarious and always make my day. I'm blessed we are in the same House now too. Our upcoming roleplay is going to be amazing and I am so excited for it oh my god. I'd like to thank you for always cheering me up and just being a friend to me. I appreciate you a lot, Twin. Hope 2018 is everything you want it to be!

incandescence
My little English Muffin. I miss you. I hope all is well with you and I pray that 2018 is better for you. Now that you're an adult I hope you can get away from all that shit. You don't deserve it. I want you to know that I'm just a message away if you need anything, always. I know you will find happiness soon and thank you for the happiness you gave me when we were together. It was one of the best times of my life. I'm glad I can call you my friend. Take care, Nat.

deleted the irrelevant one

Hidden text.
algorythm wrote:up
.marsh wrote:up
Kami wrote:up
MickeyRose wrote:up
Meraki wrote:up
incandescence wrote:up
Last edited by Gamora on Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
    • ── IT'S JUST SOME]XXX
      XXXXUNSPOKEN THING

      ┌────────────────────┐
      i'm just your average marvel nerd & starmora
      enthusiast. feel free to pm me about anything.
      still suffering from post-endgame depression.
      julienuhhh100 days of summerstorage

      └────────────────────┘





                • Image
User avatar
lewis
Green Belt
Posts: 453
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:31 am
Gender: he/him.
House: Halcyon

to my favorite human ~~

Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:48 am



    • xxxxfor the romin to my gem --

      wow i'm already smiling and i haven't even started writing this okay so,,, i love you?? a lot?? way way way more than one human being should be allowed to love another. you are my favorite person on this earth without a doubt. forget woozi who i love with all of my heart mind you you take the crown and the throne and the big ol' cape and whatever else your heart desires. you're so amazing?? i'm so shocked that i, of all people, get to be your best friend. how has no one else snatched you up yet?? why aren't they breaking down your door just to talk to you?? i wish i could like,, break down your door and talk to you :") that sounded so much more. . . uhhh it sounded better in my head but there's no going back now i've always wanted to have a best friend?? like, i've had one-way best friends but those people never really stuck around and made me feel sad but i guess now that this whole best friend thing goes both ways it's much better? i feel better. you make me feel good. you make me so happy oh my god. i've said it a hundred times and i'll say it again -- you're such a little sunshine and you light up my life and i'd be such a wreck without you. who knows?? maybe i'd still be depressed. but enough about me, i want to talk about you!! you're perfect oh my gosh. you're so cute first of all asdhjkhl. like?? it's gotten be illegal, man, walking around with that face of yours. you could like, cause car crashes. bc instead of focusing on the road everyone would like,,, being taking in how cute you are. i'm so bad with compliments?? it's supposed to be nice i promise i'm just terrible at this afdgshjkh how is it possible for someone to be as supportive as you?? as kind?? as sweet and gentle and understanding and caring and loving and an all around beautiful person?? they should just put your face right on the cover of the guinness book of world records bc you break them all when it comes to how amazing your personality is. you know what?? no longer will it be called the guinness book of world records. how does "the guiness book of mika's world records" sound to you? and then they're be a small section for like,, all the other records. y'know, of people that do stunts and stuff idk it's not important. i want to hug you so badly right now?? i'd love to just buy a plane ticket and fly over there right now but i'm poor and i have school and asdfghjkl there are so many complications but we'll make it work eventually, okay? i promise. you'll be able to see this stupid grin in person and get to listen to my terrible jokes for hours. what about that five hour hug?? i'm looking forward to that. i will cry. i'll be a mess. a big clumsy mess. i'm betting you a soda bc jinx ten soda get it hA i'm so funny that within three seconds of us meeting for the first time i'll either a) run into a wall b) walk into a closed door and/or c) trip over air and face plant to the ground because that just seems like something i'd do. i'll bring my sister's trombone so you can do the whole "whomp-whomp-whaawawawaaaamp" thing :") to be honest i might shake a little bit?? finally getting to meet the world's most amazing person (tm) might make me a little bit nervous. who am i kidding i'm always nervous it'd probably just throw me straight over the edge. alrighty onto the next topic : your many mad skillz m9. this includes drawing really hecking well even though you say you can't, coding really really cute signatures that i always base mine off of bc i literally can't do anything myself, and being the sweetest person on this planet. okay but have you seen your drawings?? cute. really cute. how about that sig you have right now? so nice and lovely it hecking hurts. okay but that personality of yours?? amazing. stunning. perfect in ever way. don't you ever change, sweetheart. do you ever just talk to someone and think they're cool?? well i think you're cool. m9. like, cooler than a penguin sippin a slushie. cooler than an ice cream sitting on a bigger ice cube on a glacier. cooler than a good ol' minnesotan winter. yeah, that cool. i wish i could mail you a hug?? or that you could mail me a hug. either one would work. you look like you'd give good hugs. i would like one mika-styled hug, please. extra long, nice and warm, hold the tears. i mean some tears would be acceptable. just not sad tears. only happy tears. does this piece of writing even have a point? i think not. i just wanted to write something to make you smile and since discord has a character limit and i can only write so much in your morning messages i decided to dump it here. it's nothing special, of course, just a way for me to say how much i love you. have i said that yet in this?? i love you. a lot. more than i love peridot from steven universe and bagels and crocodiles combined. yeah, that much. maybe i should end this here?? i'll save more praise for future letters. probably hand written ones or ones i deliver straight to you through chat.

      xxxxso,,, i love you. a lot. you mean the world to me. don't even stop being just the way you are. you're gorgeous, honey.

      xxxxyours, lu.


aspen
Yellow Belt
Posts: 208
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:13 pm
Location: ( moved accounts )
House: Amaranthine

road work ahead? uh, yeah, i sure hope it does.

Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:31 am

      • uh, here lu, take this, whatever this is:

        so um, i know this is kinda valentines day and i know i've already said that i really appreciate you, but i wanted to say it again. you are so sweet, so kind, so strong. we've only known each other for a little while, and we've had our problems, but i'm so incredibly glad to be able to call myself your best friend.

        you are so tough on yourself sometimes, but please just hear me out. you are incredible at everything you apply yourself to. you're intelligent, you're artistic, your writing kills me sometimes (it's always so sad like pls spare my heart) but it's fantastic always, and you're an excellent coder. don't even get me started on how kindhearted you are. like??? idk how you are so forgiving. you can make it through anything with a smile, and just,, , wowza. i'm so impressed with you. i stg you're like the little sister i never had. i feel so protective over you, so proud at who you're becoming.

        i sound like a lame older sister giving a congratulations speech at some school event, but i digress.

        listen, i know life can be rough. i know it tosses some hella wacky curveballs. i know you've gotten a lot more than any one person should. but look at yourself! you're still swinging! we all strike out sometimes. you are a lot stronger than you give yourself credit for. some of the former people in your life still haunt you, but everyone has their ghosts. don't be so critical of yourself for being human! bc holy moly guacamole you're an amazing human. and this whole best friend thing? dude, i've got your back. it's not any type of self-respecting friendship if you're doing all the work. i'm in this thing for the long run, for the tough stuff. life problems? i gotchu. feeling sad? bro lemme get out my guide to mom jokes. vampires? well, uh, i am one so no worries. we'll be a-okay.

        this is getting pretty long. i could honestly go on forever. i want to write a lot more about how much i am happy for you. about how i wish you'd love yourself as much as bts tells you to love yourself everyone else loves you. you are my best friend, i intend to keep my promise on this side of things. i promise to always look after you, so go out there, have adventures. fall down sometimes. learn lots of stuff. be yourself, because you are incredible just as you are. ilysm <33
      • liza i wrote one for you too lmao

        so like, i've known you for even less time, but my dude, i'm so glad you came into my life. like,, , it seems like i've known you forever, and i hope to know you forever ??? like, pls don't ever leave. i swear it's only rare that you stumble across your mirror image. i want a ton more HAJIMA's and a lot more never ever, never gonna let you go's.

        idk where to even start with you. oof you're so pretty?? you're super talented. your art is hella awesome. your writing is AJU NICE and dang, you have a 24 carat heart of gold seventeen would be proud of you. i just want to hang around you all the time. i love that we can joke about stupid crap, talk about things too ooh la la (*wiggles eyebrows* i seem to recall a gr99 jackson conversation) for younger ears and not even give it a second thought, then laugh about it later. like,, , idk. i really appreciate you.

        i can't even begin to scream about how excited i am about seeing you this summer. and even the possibility of seeing got7 together, i just freak out all over again thinking about it. even if we don't get to go see got7, i don't really care. i'll be able to see you in person and i'm so so hyped. prepare for a crumbling mess and a slow motion run into each other's arms. it'll be lit like these candles.

        umm, anyway, i should probably wrap this up and get on my homework. sorry i couldn't give you a lot more fluff, but i'll save it for another time ^^ ilysm <33
User avatar
Deer
Silver Belt
Posts: 8526
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:23 pm
Location: Star City
House: Halcyon

Re: Warm Fuzzies

Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:26 pm

            • So I somehow feel in a grateful mood and yeah when I am grateful I do things like this.

              Most of you know that I haven't really been doing well lately and I have to tell you that partly because of you I am climbing back up. So thank you for that.
              Maya Moon wrote:
              Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:27 pm
              Kami wrote:
              Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:27 am
              RIMBAUD wrote:
              Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:17 pm

              To you three,
              I am just going to write to you three together because damn, you are all doing the same for me. I am so thankful that I can come to you when my mind is starting to get nasty again. You listen to me, give me advice, make me feel better. And even when I feel like a bother at times, because I have been needing more comfort lately as ever before. Still, you made time for me. You let me rant, listened to me and just let me cry if I needed to. It is odd, as these feelings are so conflicting to me. I am not used to be treated like this, and I know I shouldn't feel like this. It is odd to finally know that there is a safe haven for me to go to. I tried to harbour before but well, you all realize how that story went. There really is no red line in this but I just want to express my gratitude. Without the three of you I would still be lost. I wouldn't have found a reason to get out of bed each day. My physical and mental health wouldn't have gotten better without your care. And while you have been stern and strict with me, that is just what I needed. I know there is still a long way to go but I am getting there. With the thanks of you standing with me. I love you so incredibly much and I do hope all of you realize that. And I hope you know that every time I get a message from either one of you, I walk around with this dorky smile on my face, simply because I feel blessed with your friendship.

              Thank you, for being you.
              ======================================================
              ryuk wrote:
              Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:25 pm
              ichor. wrote:
              Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:04 pm
              To Nika and Ryuk,
              Thank you for checking up with me occasionally. I know we do not really talk that much in depth as I am hesistant about opening up but I still appreciate the messages. I know I'm a sucky person at times and do not really reply that fast to conversations but I promise I am trying. You are both so patient and pure and I do consider you my friends. Thank you for being there for me, even when I least expected it.
              ======================================================
              Jazzyleia wrote:
              Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:27 pm
              Jazzy,
              It is probably odd that I am writing this, because we never really spoke on a personal level, but still you helped me getting back up from everything I have been going through and therefore you belong in this list of short thank-yous. You gifted me the escapism of our roleplay and this helped me keep my mind on track plenty of times over the last few months. I think that at certain moments I am breathing our roleplay because I love it so much. It is probably the only roleplay I have consistent muse for and I write for in public transport on my phone. Because yes, I write for you when I get on the train at 7 am in the morning, and write when I get on the train after work.

              Please know that you are an amazing partner, and thank you for unconsiously helping me to feel better by simply writing with me. I hope we can do a whole lot more cute/angsty/fluffy/dangerous scenes with our characters.







Hi, I am Deer! I love coding and spend a fair part of my
life doing it. I like Arrowverse, a lot. My inbox is always
open if you feel up to chat (about anything) or need some
help with BBCode. Check out my superhero group rp!

==================================================
BooSisPotato 100 DoSTo Do
==================================================
All this time I was finding myself, I didn't know I was lost



















Imagex







m0ved
Red Belt
Posts: 941
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:09 pm
House: Sagacitas

Wed May 09, 2018 5:41 pm

    • i'm gonna keep this short and simple.
      i think you know first hand that the past few months have been rough (for both me and you alike haha), but you've stood by my side regardless of what has happened. you were always there when i needed a shoulder, someone to nerd out with, or just simply because i was too scared to be alone. you were there at my worst, my best, and everything in between. even when we've had our little arguments you never fail to amaze me at how quickly you let it go and move on, while i am still apologizing and beating myself up for said thing. you've honestly done so much for me, and i don't know if i could ever find the words to express how grateful i am.
      but i guess to wrap whatever the hell this is up - thank you. for everything. i won't say any names because when you read this, you should know who this is for.
      so thanks for being a perfect friend.
User avatar
Jazzyleia
Silver Belt
Posts: 7769
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:17 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Somewhere....
House: Vipera

Warm Fuzzy!

Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:55 pm

Kami wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:44 pm
My dearest Kami,

You are amazing. We've had roleplays in the past, and we certainly need to get in another when you have the time (cause I love you and I know I would wait years just to see you reply). You know that I am always here and you can lean on me on AS or on Discord. I love talking to you, I love laughing with you when Deer makes weird jokes. I love just discussing random things with you whether that is about prompts (which yours are amazing, don't ever think they aren't) or just tacos. This isn't a very long fuzzy, but I hope it warms your heart even if only for a moment.

Yours truly,
Jazzy
xxxx
Imagex News: ......
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Roleplays:
Fandom [][∞] Deer [X][∞]
Momo [] Snow [X]
Gamora [X] Avenoir []
Golden []
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User avatar
Deer
Silver Belt
Posts: 8526
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:23 pm
Location: Star City
House: Halcyon

Re: Warm Fuzzies

Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:06 pm

xxxxImage xxxx T O G E T H E R ?

xxxxTogether.
      • Dear Kami.
        Honestly, I don't even know where to start. I admire you and your strength so much. I know that things have been hard for you lately, and you have had to deal with a lot of shit you didn't deserve at all. Yet you are still always there for me and the other people in the herd if we need you. You are a wonderful friend, and I can always tag you in memes on facebook if I feel like it c;

        I know I have been a sucky roleplay partner and writing partner (even if I am taking care of Carl real well. He does like it here at my house), yet you never seem to mind that I am not good at frequent replies.

        Either way, I know you are a smart potato, and please do not let certain ongoing things discourage you. You are a strong Kami. A perfect Kami. An amazing Kami. Know that I will always be here for you to nag, laugh or whatever you feel like. I promise I will get my ass into gear and write you awesome replies for our babies instead of procrastinating and writing prompts instead.

        Don't stop being you. Don't forget to listen to yourself and follow your heart. And even if it is hard at times to know what you want to do, are going to to or will do, please remember I will always be there to get some advice. if it is good advice is a second but sssht

        Keep you head up high and kick everyone's ass. Because you are a smart, wonderful and amazing Kami. The best Kami. The kamiest kami.

        I love you.

        Kami wrote:
        Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:37 pm
User avatar
blue
Roleplay Moderator
Posts: 772
Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:35 am
Gender: female (she/her)
House: Vipera Keeper

Re: Warm Fuzzies

Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:41 pm

  • kami dear,

    i could’ve never imagined that when i became a roleplay moderator, i’d become such amazing friends with my partner. we work so well together we almost share a brain at this point.
    i know i’m a shitty roleplay partner and i intend to get better but i just want you to know that i truly cherish the friendship we’ve been able to build with each other since november. thank you for always letting me bitch and rant when something is getting under my skin and just know, i’ll always be there when you need to do the same.
    your trusty pink partner will be by your side through the stressful times, through the times when you feel discouraged, or when we just to be salty ass bitches together.
    you’re one of the most caring, understanding people i’ve met on this site and i’d never dream of having a better partner in crime.

    loves,
    your blueberry
Image
search -- semi-open

muse -- 7/10
time -- 9/10

getting back in the swing of things.
current/in progress rps may take precedence.


........feel free to pm me here or on discord: blue#9135
User avatar
caligo
Black Belt
Posts: 1664
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:18 pm
Gender: lady
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
House: Halcyon

Re: Warm Fuzzies

Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:28 am

Image
Kami wrote:
dear Kami,
ahem, well, I'm not very good at writing these things. So I'm super sorry if I sound all awkward wsdf. First of all, know this, you are such a great person my dude. And I know you have been going through a few rough days. Don't worry though, I know you can do anything. And nothing can bring you down! That's how amazing I think you are !

Also, know that you are never alone. I know we never talked much before I joined the herd (by the way, I'm so glad I did. I feel so blessed to be a part of such a loving group, and obviously, it gave me the chance to get to know such wonderful people like you) but you can always, and I repeat, always count on me. No matter what it is, I'll be there to help you, cheer you up, or whatever it is that you need.

I'm so glad I got to meet you. You are truly great, and even in such a long time, I got to love you lots! ♥
you can do this Kami, never change!

cutiepea.
Last edited by caligo on Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
ichor.
Admin Aide
Posts: 17819
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:08 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Texas
House: Halcyon Keeper
Contact:

Re: Warm Fuzzies

Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:55 am

Kami wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:44 pm
Kami,

I don't know how to start this. Forgive this for being all over the place, because that's likely what's going to happen and I'm just...gonna give you a heads up on it.

We have not been talking to each other very long, though we've been around each other for quite some time thanks to the fact that we're both on staff. I am so glad that I've finally gotten to know you better and I hope that we can stay friends for a very long time <3 I honestly refuse to let you just up and disappear, okay? Anyways, I know you've been having such a hard time with exams and some other personal problems that you've talked about. I am so, so, so sorry that you're having to deal with so much stress at once, but you are a very strong person. I'm sure I don't know about everything that's going on, but thank you so much for trusting me with the things you have talked about with me or around me.

Don't put too much pressure on yourself. Especially when it comes to writing. I know you want things to be perfect, but also know that your writing is phenomenal. I haven't gotten to read a lot of it, but I do enjoy the little bit I have read. And I cannot wait until we start rping so I can experience your writing firsthand!! If that makes sense. Speaking of that, I am so sorry I am a crap partner and we haven't even started our rp I swear we will soon >.> As soon as you're a little more stress free <3 And never, ever, ever worry too much about replying to our rp in a timely manner.

You're an amazing person. You are bright and funny and an incredible friend. Just know that we're always with you to support and cheer you on (or up) no matter what! <3
Post Reply