Warm Fuzzies

Chat, socialize and discuss.
Kami
Roleplay Moderator
House: Sagacitas Keeper

ᴛᴏ ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇs. ♥ [ᴘᴀʀᴛ #1]

Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:42 pm

AYLEID
  • This might be horribly awkward, but I still need to write something good for you. Well, not maybe "need"; I really want you to know how good of a friend you've become during this past couple of months. It may turn sappy, mushy and a bit creepy (hopefully, not too much), but you definitely have to know that I value you a lot as an individual and as a friend. It honestly feels like we've known each other for a long while, even though a nice comment made me reach out to you in the first place; I'm very glad I did that and was given the opportunity to expand the list of inspiring and kind people that I know. I love chatting with you, be it about foolish little things that bring us laughter or sitting down and talking about serious things that could upset someone. I feel safe talking about what worries or upsets me and I hope that you feel the same, even if I'm not known to be the best at cheering people up. And, I just want you to know, that, no matter what happens or how unfair the world may seem, your feelings are valid. You don't have to shut yourself away; there is a group of people ready to stand by you and do what they can in order to help you smile and feel better. And if you ever feel like you need someone to just be there and listen to you ramble, both my inbox and whatever other social media is always open for a friend. I believe in you. ♥
BLUE
  • I love my precious literature-hammer buddy. Honestly, some days it feels as if you're my soul-sister, who has been lost for many years before we found each other. I love working with you and it still comes as a surprise to find a person who understands my ideas and doesn't wave them off immediately. And I have to say that it's never a boring afternoon whenever we sass with each other, complain about various issues or just spend time yelling at each other about our studies and the many dead roleplays that have died before they could come to life. I know that we're both horribly busy with school and not going insane, but I'd love to spend more time chatting with you whenever you have a free moment. And no matter what happens, I'll be there to support you, laugh with you and offer my assistance if you ever need that. And I'll also bust you out of jail when your patience runs out. c:
CALIGO
  • I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. Sweet Jesus, you're adorable and I'm so happy to have met you and did what I could in order to help you go through some issues; not only did it lead to a beautiful friendship, but I also feel like I can yell about bullshit with someone and not get judged for that. I don't know you well enough to scream that we whisper each other secrets every night, but I'd love to get to know you better; it's really fun to chat with you into the early hours of the night and nag about everything, be it relationships or the bullshit I have to put up with in school! It stills amuses me a lot that you trusted me with your issues and felt that I was trustworthy enough to offer meaningful advice or tips on how to make you as happy as you can be. I love plotting with you and shipping characters that aren't even alive or participating in any story right now and I hope we'll have a beautiful time writing for each other. If we ever get to meet each other, I'm going to offer you all of the piggyback rides. Also your drummer friend is hot. I love you. ♥
COMMANDER SHEPHERD
  • You're definitely a sister from another mister. We're both gamers, both are keen on tattoos (even though I haven't reached your level of dedication yet) and our mouths let out nothing else but curses. It's amazing how I've managed to create and nurture the roleplays that have become the most meaningful to me over the years and that we've managed to keep this still floating; our assassin babies mean the world to me and I can already tell this is going to be a tear-jerker. It's really fun to talk with you, be it staff-related questions or just yelling about the drama that we can add to our stories. I'll never forget how you've done an amazing job at helping me surprise my boyfriend on his birthday and I'm definitely going to send you something nice in return. It might not come immediately, but we'll definitely think of something mesmerising to shower you in! All hats off to you, Shep! :3
KAEL
  • It's been a while since we last took a bit of time out of our busy lives to chat with each other, but I don't want you to think for a measly second that I've forgotten about you. Many know that you're one of my dearest friends here on AS and I'd hate to lose this friendship because we're both tired and have no muse. I love our roleplay dearly and I hope we can continue it whenever you're free. I know that you've been feeling down lately and if there's anything I can do to help out or make you feel better, please know that I'm there for you and that I'll do whatever to keep you from being upset. ♥
ICHOR.
  • You are the sunshine of my life. I'm so happy to have you as a friend and no sass/salt room would be complete without you, Nini. You're beautiful, funny and kind, compassionate and always prepared to help out a friend; anyone is lucky to have you in their lives and don't let anyone tell you differently. I love our story already, even if it's still in its early stages and we've been too swamped with studies to do anything regarding it. I'm going to wait for a reply as long as it takes, love; don't rush about pushing a post out or worrying that I'm getting impatient. I love that you're willing to plot and throw random ideas at me, but I'm also very thankful to always be ready to come to you and nag about things; it never feels as if you're tired of me crying about my studies or how other people treat me. Your advice and tips are priceless and you've helped me shape into a better person. What you're doing with the Afflatus is absolutely flawless and I love the way you compile everything together and make it look so tidy and interesting. Keep up the marvellous job, Nini, and I'll always be there to help and support you! If anyone is being an arsehole, never hesitate to call for the lazy potato! c:
LUPUSAVANI
  • You're a bench. And a potato. Not to mention, an exceptionally talented artist, who can draw anything if your heart so desires. I'm incredibly lucky to have met you all of those years ago; with our powers combined, we've managed to create an amazing comic and, even though it's currently on hiatus, I'm sure we'll be able to continue it very soon. I don't regret it one bit that I've pulled you into the world of writing and roleplays - now I have an excuse to message you constantly and beg for a post about our amazing shape-shifters and their fucked up world. I love you a lot and I hope that you know it by now; you're one of my best friends in the world and I hope that we'll be able to meet this summer and have a lot of fun together by goofing around and doing all kinds of fun things. And no matter what happens, I'll always be there to encourage you when it comes to achieving your dreams. :3
PERIWINKLE
  • YOU ARE A GREAT PERSON AND I LOVE YOU. There are not enough words to explain how much I love our roleplay and I have enough courage to admit that it's still one of my favourite ones; it doesn't even matter that it's not my oldest one and that it has died a little bit since we're both swamped with work. And you're one of my favourite people, too! It's so nice to simply yell about our stupid boyfriends and then share stupid stories about both of us being potatoes. Plotting with you and screaming about murderous princesses or assassins is always incredibly entertaining and I wouldn't change it for anything. I really hope that your life gets easier with enough time and that you won't bottle everything up and come to talk to me or anyone else present in the LPO server about your problems; we're all here for you and we'll stand by your side no matter what and make sure that everything gets better. You don't have to go through pain and sadness alone; even if the darkness around you seems impenetrable, we'll still be there to catch you.
♚ Ren
Yellow Belt
House: Amaranthine

Re: Warm Fuzzies

Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:51 pm

To my DEAR and WONDERFUL players~
One year. It's been one year since our campaign began and I feel like it has strengthened our friendships so much. Is it weird to say that a D&D campaign has made us even closer as family? When we first started out you guys were so fuckin clueless, stumbling over yourselves trying to learn how to roll dice and figuring out how armor classes and saves worked. And now here we are making D&D jokes that no one else understands. So much has........happened. And all the fucking memes. Erolith's nat 1's. Risvin always being the one to go psycho and start attacking everyone. KENDRICK FAILING HIS FUCKING SPELLS. Lysander never failing a single fuckin save, the punk. Lynon never getting injured physically but always getting the worst of it emotionally. XD There have been moments where I wanted to rip your faces off. Fights that started mid game, tension. But there were also times where I was just left....breathless at what we've accomplished in our campaign. Lynon, stabbing Varram in the back with Ragnarok right before he slaughtered one of our companions on the top of the Star Tower. Erolith and Ethren, single handedly fighting back the dire bear in the middle of a lightning storm. Risvin facing down Haxus and struggling with his heritage. Lysander fighting his brother atop the tower. ;-; We've outsmarted demons and felled dragons and solved puzzles and honestly, you guys have surprised me at times. XD I remember in the beginning of the campaign, remember that red dragonborn, Hexus or something who was attacking Greenest and he called for a champion to fight him? And Erolith fought him? You weren't supposed to win that battle. XD You were supposed to get knocked out in like one hit but he kept on missing, you kept on hitting and I was stuck sitting there like 'holy shit.' And then you beat him. You guys have surprised and impressed me at every turn. Our boys have come so far - from clueless apprentices kept away in a castle in the mountains to beginning to wage war against a demonic dragon goddess. And to think - we're only halfway through the story. XD I actually thought when we first started that it would take us a year to finish. I'm glad I was wrong. We havea another year of adventures planned for us ahead, and I'm so excited to share more adventures with you guys. Please enjoy these snippets of the past that I've found.

Hidden text.
Dungeon Master
Either a strength check or escape artist.

Risvin
Strength then

Dungeon Master
Okay.

Risvin
19 /.\

Dungeon Master
You bust out.

Risvin
OMG

Dungeon Master
Your awesome muscles flex like quasimodo breaking free of his bonds.

Risvin
CHOKES and laughs.
Hidden text.
Connor 🎃10/04/2018
About uhm... leg wings...

Hal 🎃10/04/2018
♚ Ren10/04/2018
Bye
spoopy 🐺10/04/2018
I LOVE IT
Hal 🎃10/04/2018
You are so disgraceful
get out
Hidden text.
Hidden text.
Connor 🎃05/13/2018
HAHAHAHA
I just got c:
Another nat 29

Heidi/13/2018
He likes to break our hearts and then mush the pieces back together

Connor 🎃05/13/2018
*20\
fek
kjsbfkjgdf

spoopy 🐺05/13/2018
wow nat 29
jealous

Heidi/13/2018
xDDD

Connor 🎃05/13/2018
Yeah. I do the impossible.

anika05/13/2018
You need the sassy emoji mer

Ren05/13/2018
Varram stumbles forward, blood on his lips as the arrow buries itself into the small of his back, then you see blood cough up from between his lips as Lynon drives his spear through his stomach.
He falls to his knees, gripping the spear. He almost looks shocked.

Heidi/13/2018
Haha bitch

Ren05/13/2018
Like he couldn't believe this just happened, and he looks up at you, his eyes wide.
And he slumps to the ground, still.

Heidi/13/2018
dflfaflkdlkfkfd

spoopy 🐺05/13/2018
YESS
his first and last hits were a nat 20 omg
Hidden text.
♚ Ren08/24/2018
Ethren goes down on one knee, gasping and panting as he protects your body, grimacing as he looks up at the massive bear as it stands, towering over both of you, lightning flashing behind its form, eyes red and malicious in the dark.
And he's going to try to lunge out with fang, trying to hit it.
And he did. 12 points of damage.
It looks severely wounded, bleeding from the mouth, with Fang sticking out of its chest.
Erolith.
spoopy 🐺08/24/2018
thismusicissoperfectforthisscene
♚ Ren08/24/2018
Your turn
Iknowright.
spoopy 🐺08/24/2018
so,,, this boy is gonna get up and greatsword this bitch
♚ Ren08/24/2018
Fucking go for it.
spoopy 🐺08/24/2018
is he able to charge or too close?
♚ Ren08/24/2018
You're both literally right underneath it. XD
spoopy 🐺08/24/2018
....o
o yea
♚ Ren08/24/2018
You're still on the ground laying down.
And it's about to strike downwards to attack you both - likely ending your lives.
spoopy 🐺08/24/2018
soo can he smite evil again too
♚ Ren08/24/2018
Yes.
spoopy 🐺08/24/2018
hella
so,,, 30 attack 18 damage
♚ Ren08/24/2018
It roars, coming down at you to strike at you both. Ethren moves to shield you with his own body - when you snarl, grating your teeth. You drive your fingers into the mud, rain splashing down across your face as you lunge forward with your sword desperately trying to protect you both -
and your sword goes through its neck.
It stills, red eyes wide and in pain - when they go still, a moment of tranquility passing over it
and it falls.
And yes. the song DID just end right there.
x3
spoopy 🐺08/24/2018
perfect fucking timing
Hidden text.
Does this mean I bitch slapped Haxus and not Kendrick?
Hidden text.
♚ Ren11/18/2017
You've found more magic items and drugs.
Hal 🎃11/18/2017
I'm gonna go with Lynon
Connor 🎃11/18/2017
DRUGS
Hal 🎃11/18/2017
OH YEY
HAH
WE FOUND THEM BLESS
Hidden text.
♚ Ren/26/2017
The bridge leading off the edge of the cliffside seems to be made of glass, as though it could break under the smallest weight, but you’ve seen full sized dragons roosting on this glass and know it to be indomitable. As you move towards the bridge the light of the rising sun is blocked out by a menacing shape - curled horns atop a demonic head as black wings stretch out across your vision. The ground shakes and shudders as the black dragon lands atop the bridge. Its eyes burn like hellfire, and glint with malice and intelligence as its spiny tail curves around the bridge. His rider, garbed in obsidian remains silent as he regards you five, drawing his blade. Your feet seem to be locked in place as you gaze into the eyes of the dragon.
Everyone make a will save.

spoopy 🐺10/26/2017
so uh
nat 1
lol

Ren/26/2017
I expect everyone to fail. It's okay.

spoopy 🐺10/26/2017
o okay

Ren10/26/2017
Kendrick rolled a 18+4 and he still failed.

Hal 🎃10/26/2017
Risvin runs side by side with the others, arm tucked protectively over the one side of his coat to protect the life hidden beneath. and 17
WElp

Heidi/26/2017
Nat 20.

Ren10/26/2017
FDKLS COOL

Connor 🎃10/26/2017

Ren10/26/2017
Perfect. Okay.

Connor 🎃10/26/2017
...wait i forgot his bonues
*bonus
XD

spoopy 🐺10/26/2017
you still failed

Connor 🎃10/26/2017
Yep

Heidi10/26/2017
Does Ly still fail
XD

Ren10/26/2017
Well I planned to do this differently but considering nat 20 is an auto save
You can’t move. You can’t speak. You can’t even breathe. Fear and panic rushes through your bones, glueing you to the ground as the black dragon opens its maw. Acid drips down from between its fangs, seeping into the glass bridge and burning through as the dragon begins to advance on you. It opens its mouth, and from deep within its throat you can see black, acidic bile bubbling and churning. Paralyzed and prepared to die, you close your eyes, when Lysander snarls, throwing his weight on everyone and the stream of acid shoots over your heads, hitting a castle tower and it immediatly crumbles as the acid eats away at the stone.

Heidi/26/2017
o_o

Ren10/26/2017
Morthal narrows his eyes, glowering down at Lysander as his dragon hisses viciously, and is about to speak, when a jet of blazing fire burning hotter than the sun blasts the black dragon in the side. The beast gives a roar as it’s thrown off the bridge, straightening its wings swiftly to regain balance as it raises up into the air. Abraxes lands protectively in front of you and in his saddle, Demyan twists around to face you. He’s clearly seen battle - his face is bloodied and bruised and Abraxes looks not much better, panting with a tear in his wing. “Go!” Demyan shouts as the black dragon begins to curve around a tower and return. “I’ll hold him off!” Drawing a blade, he and Abraxes launch off the cliffside, and engage the dark dragon in midair.
Hidden text.
Ren03/16/2018
The dragon opens its mouth - and a cone of churning darkness spews towards you. Only just barely, you're able to veer your horse to the side - and as you narrowly escape its breath weapon you watch as everything it hits withers and dies, flowers withering to nothing, the grass turning grey and ashlike.
"There!" Kendrick shouts, pointing ahead. "The forest, Erolith, Chrysos, hold him off, for just a moment!"

mr straight;03/16/2018
"Great." Erolith mumbles then sighs. "Chrysos let's blast 'em out of the air." And with that Chrysos is gonna use his breath weapon ig

Ren03/16/2018
Chrysos snarls, his fan like wings spreading out like the hood of a cobra as he turns around to face the beast. His chest glows like molten embers before releasing his breath weapon - the most powerful of the dragon's, a cone of raw fire as it blasts towards the dragon and the Faceless One.
You hear its rider give a screech - a sound that echoes into the night, sending chills down your spine as its dragon wavers for a moment, trying to regain its balance. And as it looks back to you, mad eyes - the looks of a creature long since insane turns towards you as it moves to use its breath weapon again.
The horses meanwhile charge through the trees - Chrysos following closely, tucking in his wings as he shoots through the trees, narrowly dodging the massive talons of the shadow dragon as they claw at air as the gold wyrm slips into the trees.
Hidden text.
Ren05/13/2018
Chrysos and Aurora circle one another, snarling as the two massive dragons slowly rotate, wings spread out and claws ready to lunge. Then, they both leap at one another, claws shredding into one another. Aurora's fangs sink into Chrysos' shoulder and you watch as Chrysos roars, using his tail to knock aside Aurora's head. The white dragon stumbles back with a snarl, dazed - when Chrysos charges forward, his fangs sinking into Aurora's throat, knocking him off the tower and they both fall, disappearing into the blizzard. For a moment, all is still, and silent, all eyes locked on the place where they fell - when you hear the sound of wings. For a sickening moment - you think it's Aurora when a flash of gold comes through the snow and Chrysos lands on the tower, his maw dripping with blood.
Hidden text.
Earlier.....
Ren05/26/2018
Chrysos, you glance back with a low growl, flicking your tail against a tree and Kobrea goes spinning out of sight, landing in the bushes, his angry head popping up and glaring at the larger dragons as they shoot out of sight.

Later
Ren05/26/2018
A cart pulls out in front of him, and Nerissa roars, putting out her wings suddenly to slow them - and she slams into the cart, throwing Kendrick off her back. He flies forward twenty feet before rolling across the ground, groaning as he lays dazed on the ground.
Ren05/26/2018
Meanwhile ahead, the two dragons speed forward, neck and neck, the two dragons side by side, not noticing their friend who's suddenly disappeared from behind them. The finish line is close - you can see your friends down the road as the two dragons fight to pull ahead.
Suddenly.
A small form flies out in front of you
Kobrea, and if a copper dragon could look menacing
this little shit does.
Ren05/26/2018
He opens his mouth, and a spray of acid shoots from his mouth, splattering across Chrysos' eyes and the dragon roars, swinging his head, his wings spreading outwards in shock.
And crashes head first into a tree, knocking Erolith clean off his back and against a trunk.
And Risvin shoots past the finish line, Fray giving a triumphant roar
Hidden text.
Ren05/13/2018
And with that, you rise into the air.
The rain has turned into a downpour. The sleet like rain cuts into your cheeks as you rise higher and higher above the fighting, and looking down you can see a thin layer of snow covering the Candlekeep grounds, stained red with blood and bodies. Baring your teeth, you squint against the storm as you fly towards the Star Tower - the tallest turret of Candlekeep and the wyvern rears backwards as you ascend upwards. The Sphere of Annihilation floats above the tower - three times as big as you last saw it. Upon the tower are five hooded mages, hands outwards as they channel energy into the sphere that seems to be growing larger with every moment. And Sephiran. He stands on the edge of the tower, looking out over the conflict. For a moment, he looks....tired. But then he turns and sees you, and his face contorts with hate as he gives a humorless grin. “Lysander!” he calls out. One of the mages goes to strike you down, lightning flickering between their fingertips before Sephiran puts out his hand, stopping them. “Come! Enjoy the show with us. We’re nearing the most exciting part.”

Heidi05/13/2018
Lysander is going to lower the wyvern so he can leap down from where Seph is and he's going to send the wyvern back to Terryn and the others to aide them.
Or should I keep him
idk

Ren05/13/2018
Lmfao that wyvern is fucking outie.

Heidi05/13/2018
Ok
Thought so
XD

Ren05/13/2018
"Look at it, Lysander," growls Sephiran, striding towards you, never taking his eyes off the battlefield. "The result of our warring. There's something almost artistic about it, don't you think? Red and white are such contrasting colours." He gives a tired smile. "I was hoping I'd find you here."

Heidi05/13/2018
"You need to stop this, Sephiran," Lysander growled, his expression set in determination as he dares to move closer to his brother. "It's complete madness! You're going to wipe as many people who serve under you as you will my people. No... These are our people that are clashing against each other and spilling each other's blood. We need to stop this and settle our differences without mixing them along with it."

Ren05/13/2018
"No," Sephiran snarls, spinning around on you. His voice is thick with emotion as he gestures outwards towards the bloody battlefield. "This is the only way, Lysander. I will never let anything escape my grasp again. And this will guarantee it will never happen again." He grimaces. "Those people...they're doing what they were born to do. To follow, and to die."
"And it's too late to change how we are now. Things will never be how they were before."

Heidi05/13/2018
"To follow or die?" Lysander hissed. "Those soldiers are not just objects to use and throw away, Seph. Those people are individuals whom have put their faith in Neverembers for generations. They look up to us for guidance and hope. There is always another way."
pulling out nicknames

Ren05/13/2018
Sephiran’s lip twitches and he snarls, cutting his hand through the air. “Enough!” He snaps, baring his teeth. His eyes are tinted with red as he draws his blade - the crimson sword glittering like bloody rubies as the icy wind pummels you both and he points his blade at you. "There is no other way. It's all we can do. Draw your sword, brother,” he growls. “This ends now.”
Hidden text.
Meraki wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:18 am
    • Risvin has fucking lost his mind and despite this is doing 10x better than the rest of the team in their right minds as he alternates between running and screaming to turning on people and ripping them apart.
      Just just just.

Kendrick - Today at 12:58 AM
      XD
      Risvin.
      LETS SEE WHAT HE DOOOESSSSSS
      Lynon - Today at 12:58 AM
      Turns and kills them both
      Kendrick - Today at 12:58 AM
      Attacking the nearest creature.
      Risvin.
      You skid to a stop and turn around with HELLISH RAGE IN YOUR EYES.
      You snarl.
      And your body begins to shift.
      Wings burst out of your back.
      Scales cover your skin.
      Your teeth turn into fangs.
      And the men's expressions turn into that of terror as you teleport beside them and attack them twice.

Kendrick - Today at 1:08 AM
      Let's see what risvin does. c:
      You scream
      And keep running.
      Now you're a screaming
      undead
      demonic bat creature.
      And they look at each other like
      "....."
THERES SO MUCH MORE But I can't fit it all so enjoy.
Kael
Silver Belt
House: Halcyon

Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:41 pm

My Boo,
You are one of the most wonderful partners I have ever met on AS. Actually, you are one of the three which still stick around after years and years. Over the past ten months you have been helping me so much. I have been saying it time after time but I can't thank you enough. Your activity in our roleplay was what kept me sane for a long time. And even now, since my world has been slowly crumbling for the past few months, here you are. You have been there for me when I needed a listening ear. You have allowed me to rant and ramble and I really feel like we grew closer over the past few months. I always look out to reading your replies in the morning, or after work. I love writing with you and the ships and ideas we come up with are simply awesome. Hell, our main roleplay is almost 160 pages and we are still rocking this universe.

Thank you for being you. Thank you for being patient and always there for me. I know that I let you in at quite a crappy time of my life and you are met with a whirlwind of emotions and my need for escapism. Well, escapism you have given me. Not to mention that I would have never completed 100 DoS without you.

You are my boo and I am yours and like we said: we will protect each other

Love,
Your Blenderboiosaurus

My sis,
Remember how we said in 2017 that 2018 was going to be better? Who would have thought we would have been so wrong? cx Both of us are in quite some difficult times, but despite that we are always there for one another. Our conversations always make me smile and I can't wait to see you again. I know it is still a few months away and no flights have been booked yet, but I am looking forward to seeing you again.

Whenever I am sad these days, I start to study some Italian language and then I bump upon these stupid sentences I obviously share with you. Then I imagine how I will be attempting to speak Italian to you and your family in march and that just makes me laugh and happy and amused. Because I know I will mess up because it is so damn hard with all the masculine and feminine words and then possessions are based on gender of words and not on gender of the person and it is just odd cx But I am determined to at least tell something and not just be useful at the zoo next time i am here cx

I really love you, sis. Please don't forget that. You are the person who keeps me sane at times and I can't wait to see you again so we can hug and be too overwhelmed to really be aware of being close and then cry afterwards cx
Love,
your little dutchie

My potato,

I am so damn grateful you are such a considerate and understanding person. I am so damn glad that you allowed me to just take a step back and evaluate my life now that things are crumbling. I haven't been present lately but I am trying to become present in your life again. But I am so damn grateful that you are such a great and wonderful person. I was fearful that I was forgotten and replaced, as I have been through that before and I even felt guilty about not replying and not being around as often as I used to be.

But the fact that you allowed me to heal with the time I needed and welcomed me back with open arms once I came back into your inbox is just... It's a gift. I know that you are a great person and I shouldn't have doubted your loyalty, but you know what happened to me before and how that tore me apart. But enough about that. Just thank you for being such a great friend and such a great partner. I can't wait to get back to things with you and start being the friend again that you deserve. Because yes, I have been sucky. But now I'm ready to hear about all of your nagging and plotting and what not. I really love you, potato. You are the best <3

Love,
Your dork

Hidden text.
Kami wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:08 am
Jazzyleia wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:39 pm
avenoir. wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:10 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxI was just another part of your arsenal.
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
ArsenalSpeedyBlack Canary
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Arsenal [x][x][x][x][x] Speedy [x] Black Canary []
pegasus.
Bronze Belt
House: Unsorted

Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:41 am

i've been a user on this site for years. my attachment to so many people have grown or completely faded, but the same warm feeling fills up my chest every time I log on and visit. i miss the main group of friends that i had here so long ago. aaron, josie, grim, anika, etc. i still talk to anika and josie, but not as often as i should, admittedly. i feel terrible, as if i abandoned them though i know none of them would allow to say that. this site was my starting point. it shaped me into the well rounded writer (and person) i am to date. i came onto this site whenever i was roughly 11-12. seriously. i grew up being friends with the most amazing people and for that i'm grateful. i miss aaron more than i could ever explain. he was like my other big brother growing up, and i idolized him whole heartedly. maybe he tolerated me from the kindness of his heart, but damn am i glad he did. logging onto as also gives me a sense of sadness because it'll never be quite the same in so many ways. emotionally, physically. my attachment will never hinder, i will always love this site. my undying love and school girl crush for josie will always be the same. my admiration and absolute adoration for anika is still ever growing. i talked with shelby awhile ago, and i keep updated as best as i can but her happiness is definitely mine as well. i just really owe it to all of them for making me, me. they understood me, schemed with me, and laughed with me at my absolutely most cringe worthy stage of life. to me, they're all troopers for dealing with me. i would bend over backwards for them. i would do anything i can for them because i simply just owe them. honestly, i can't help but tear up because i just wish i could say goodbye to aaron. tell him how much he meant to me, how much i care for him and always will. how important he was for me, though we never truly got entirely personal. i can't, but that's okay. hopefully he knew. fuck, i just love them so much. my heart is hurting right now from all the emotions i'm feeling. i love them, and i would thank them every day for just being them if i could. :/
katie. sixteen. aquarius.
starving artist. chaotic good. horse whisperer.
psn: daddydowney119 (add me anytime)
time; 7/10
muse; 6/10
characters
Jazzyleia
Silver Belt
House: Vipera

Christmas Fuzzies

Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:49 am

I have made this my yearly tradition to give warm fuzzies to those here on AS that have made my year a whole lot brighter. Because without a lot of you, I would have been extremely bored. It's been an interesting year for sure, and some of you are new partners of mine. However you all deserve a good spot here.

First off Deery. I mean really, how would I have survived without you here? I love my boo and we will always protect each other from murder. Honestly I think you probably know more about me than anyone else around here. Just even exchanging gifts with you this year for Christmas made me really happy. I love that we can talk about our gays together, how our one little roleplay has spawned (quick let me count...Aiden/Raven, Jasmine/Day, Nate/Matt, Jason/Darren, Gavin/Dan, Sam/Bran) FIVE spinoffs?!?! I mean my gosh! Plus you got me over to Discord and I got to become really good friends with the entire herd and I just love everyone. But most off it is you boo. To watching me post hundreds of dresses I want our girls to wear, to making whole new characters so everyone can have their love, to going through all the angst with me....you have been there for everything. I can't wait for more weddings, more angst, and Xav and Rena's babies!!!!!!

I mean what do I even say about you? Yes I know you changed your username but you will always be Fandom to me! Just look at how many roleplays we have and honestly just having another person to talk to about the millions of fandoms I love always puts a smile on my face. I love that every week we can talk about The Walking Dead, Fear the Walking Dead, The 100, and just all the other shows we watched! Plus I mean you got me into The 100 so I owe you that BECAUSE CUTE GAYS AND NOW I NEED TO READ THE BOOKS!!! I need to show you my Christmas gift on Discord later XD But we play the same games, we enjoy the same movies and genres, you are like my long lost cousin or something! I can't wait for this next year for everything we are going to do and roleplay together!

Zoey you are a new partner of mine but honestly DETROIT BECOME HUMAN HOW CAN WE GO WRONG WITH IT!!!!!!! I keep wanting to replay the game over and over and over and over again because that was how much I enjoyed it. But I love our roleplay, I love what we have planned for Connor and Zoey. I love sharing gifs with you, I love sharing videos with you, and gosh I just love DBH. So like many others, I really can't wait for this next year of roleplaying with you!

YOU!!!! I know you probably feel bad always being gone, but you know just how patient I am. I love our roleplay and what we have planned to happen because I love angst for my characters. Honestly we are going to put the two of them through so much but I adore planning with you. I keep pretty much all of our messages so I can look back and remember what we have planned XD So I always look forward to seeing your username light up when you are online.

I'm so happy I got you to write some summer prompts on our couple because it's given me a lot of muse for them. And I know you are busy with school and everything, but I hope we can continue where we left off. Jasmine and Elias are an adorable couple and I can just imagine all the cuteness they will get themselves into. But in all seriousness, feel like you can always talk to me. I love seeing you online and reading some of your other roleplays as well. I'm always open and happy to talk about the most random of things.

Ooh Gamora. Just seeing your avatar every day makes me so happy because I've fallen in love so quickly with The Greatest Showman (I shouldn't but we could totally make a roleplay out of it somehow I'm sure of it I'm a sucker for this movie) It's been a long time since I've played The Last of Us, and I'm looking forward to playing part two when it comes out. But until then, I'm very content to have our roleplay and to see where Ellie and Aubrey end up going with their new budding relationship.

My beautiful Maya. Oh bless you for giving into my love of Detroit Become Human. It isn't cannon with any cannon characters but I love it all the same. We aren't very far, but I plan on getting through so much with you! I'm so happy you decided to come and ask me about a roleplay and I'm very thankful for having another partner to share in my love.

I'm sure there are people I've forgotten to include (for example everyone in the herd you know who you are) but everyone does hold a special place in my heart. Because every time I see replies I get so happy. Even if I didn't mention you by name here, know that I love you all and everyone, every partner I've had and those I just talk to on Discord, you've all made my year.

Merry Christmas to all!
Hidden text.
Kael wrote:
Syzygy wrote:
momoko_kumori wrote:
Phoenix's Rebirth wrote:
Snow wrote:
Gamora. wrote:
avenoir. wrote:
Jazzyleia wrote:
xxxx
Imagex News: Deer is still amazing!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Roleplays:
Fandom [][∞] Deer [X][∞]
Momo [X] Phoenix [X]
Snow [X] Gamora []
Avenoir [X] Mobius []
Golden []
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rakuen
Administrator
House: Unsorted

Rak's Christmas Fuzzies

Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:51 am

• Don't think I haven't forgotten the annual fuzzy festivities - dang I wish I had all my previous account ones. It's Christmas over here so I'm going to pop these up today instead of tomorrow. This year feels so different, my stomach feels tight because so much has changed. My circle of gratitude and love has shifted to people I just never expected myself being around but now I gotta write them up (will probably become nervous and delete them later ha). I know most of you guys can't see them here and I'll debate with myself whether to send them to you later or not. Maybe at New Years but definitely not here where you're about to see me tearing up hideously as I write. Okay off we go...

AS Staff,
      Thought I should do a little blurb first for our long term staff who have trudged through this year and all its changes. Kami and blue for their impeccable work on the forums - you guys have such a seamless system and are always performing at your best and so neatly. There has never been anything to criticize in your work and I thank you both for your dedication. Promoted attendants (Snow I c u) and current for their ingenuity and hard work to make AS more approachable and friendly in every corner. You guys are often the ones who volunteer to help with work when the load gets heavy and have always done your best to cater to the better good of AS. Anika our archivist for persevering through a rank that was largely undeveloped at the time of its birth. You have set the bar high in terms of standards and have always delivered month after month. And ofc the upper admin team Shep and Thun. I admire you both greatly for your hard work to the site despite how horribly busy our schedules can get. Day after day you guys do your best to keep the peace and order when I know there's probably a million things outside of the web that demands your attention. I look up to you both and look forward to continued work beside you as well as learning from you. This year has been chaos with so many new implemented ideas and a staff team that experienced constant change but you two, as well as the previous mentioned have displayed loyalty and professionalism that makes me want to hug you all ;-; We can only learn as we go and as we proceed to 2019 I do hope we can continue to perfect AS as a team. Thank you to you all.

P.S- To AS itself I thank you all for your patience as well as your contributions. I have been on AS for many years now first as a member and a bit in as a global and then finally as an admin. From all perspectives I have been both humbled and amazed by the community and both the level of quality of content and the contribution to the site. So many changes were made this year but they would not have been made without you guys and your input into the site helps us to shape what you want. With your help we hope to continue the work of AS and provide a better place for y'all so again, thank you. ^-^
Hidden text.
    • A,
      I knew from the moment I saw you on my feed that I wanted you to be my friend. That sounds so creepy but it's true. I never pursue friendships but this time I did and I'm so glad I did because honestly we have come so far in our relationship and I never want that growth to stop (wOW I'm already crying). I remember the first day I met you. You and B and I decided to go to the art gallery and I remember you were so shy you hardly spoke to me and I was like "oh no there's no chemistry here". You seemed nervous and keen to go home but it wasn't just that. We got to the gallery and you just... lit up. Your love for art and eye for both its practical technique as well as emotional impact just blows me away. You smiled and abandoned me and B to walk around and look at everything with such fascination while B and I giggled at shit saying "a two year old could draw this". Seriously, some of them were literally squiggles on four by four paper. Yet you seemed to see something entirely different and I seriously wish I could see that second dimension like you could. Fast forward to just after Armageddon and you and I finally started to get places. It took a couple months but we got there. XD I think the first sign you were interested in being around me was because B would tell me you were eager to have me over and that was so exciting because I was finally cracking your shell a bit. Seeing you so often and watching movies with you and just hanging out really became this stable stream of family and (hA tears again) I felt like you were giving me a sense of home which at the time I wasn't getting. I sort of lost a family early this year and I was floundering around not sure what to do with this sense of loss and emptiness. You and B provided me a place to retreat to with quiet acceptance and I never felt like I was intruding on you both but rather becoming a third point in this newly formed triangle(? does that make sense?). You were so physically approachable too. I am not a hugger by any means but you always greeted me with a hug, said farewell with one and the fact that whenever you can you meet me at the door to your place just (stop crying jae) has me beside myself because my last friendships were never like that. Now whenever I approach I'm just conditioned to look forward to that hug. You let me into your life just when I needed it and you did it with so much kindness and tenderness. I used to be worried you could see I was wounded in a way but now I feel like if you ever did see that it would explain why you were so gentle with me. I also can't forget you just sitting there perfectly while I vomited a whole king's cup and not only did you look after me you chugged that disgusting piss too - if not to stop me from doing it then just because you could. I'm often surprised at how spontaneous you can be. I'm so grateful for you. Not to mention you introducing mtg to me which has in a way brought together a bunch of us and created this unlikely band of 'adventurers'. I hope you know that was your doing. I also want you to know that you don't always have to be so stubborn. I know you get stressed sometimes and you fear worrying those around you but you have a circle of friends who would do anything for you and I think it's okay to let that Capricorn wall of yours down. I know no one can make you do something if you don't want to but if ever you decide you need to stumble a bit there is a million people who would jump to hold you up and support you. Gahh so yeah, that's your fuzzy. I consider you and B family to me. I love you.

L,
      Hey bitch. XD Wow so our friendship has been pretty fast in the making, huh? I mean we were always around one another, and we both remember the day I met you. I walked into Helen's house and there you were plonked in the middle of the floor smoking a bong. You looked up at us with squinty eyes, asked "want some?" and then burst out in laughter because you seemed to realise just how chonged you were. XD I couldn't have known that skinny little high blonde was going to be one of my closest friends by the end of 2018. It kind of sucks but I think toxic friends around us are what brought us together. We've both been unfortunate victims to people who use and abuse and first of all I am so sorry that happened to you. Despite that, you can be so welcoming and generous. Heck, look at our group's Christmas gifts this year. You are so incredibly giving and eager to do so that I'm astounded you've ever been hurt the way you have. You and B were the first to show me that my current friendships were not what normal friendships were like. You'd do things for me and I'd be confused because I was waiting for the negative backlash or the manipulation or something like what my previous friends would do to me. But they never came. You just continued to be kind and funny. You contacted me not because you wanted something but because you genuinely wanted to see me. When all the crazy Pisces started fucking with our lives you and I could just jog around town like pissed idiots or sit down and have a bitch or listen to some drum and bass until our heads pounded. Seeing how shit your family and past friends treat you, I don't blame you for your hostility towards those who wronged you. But I hope one day you can realise that you're so much more accomplished than any of them can be because you grew past what they did and made them irrelevant. Stop letting yourself be upset and hindered by the stupidity of others. If people are dumb enough to betray or lose you then walk away because they're the ones who will suffer for it. Probably a lesson we both need to learn because it's hard to let go of something you've worked so hard on but in the end, if the same drive to keep that friend or someone isn't there anymore then is it really worth it? We both lost pretty special friends to us but they weren't healthy and I hope you know you're better off for it. You've got the ambition and drive to exceed far past what they are capable of and I really hope I get to stay in your life to see that happen.

T,
      Yet another person I've had in my orbit for a long time but not closely matched with until recently. XD And yet another person who has been fucked over by the wrong people. What you-know-who did to you was so incredibly wrong. And you're so incredibly strong for enduring them for all those years. You've endured so much due to them and other people and the person its shaped you to be is someone I value a lot as my friend. It sucks that it took us literal years to stop listening to the whispers in our ears and realise that both of us are actually super similar. Losing a so called 'friend' in order for us to get close was definitely worth it though. I enjoy your honesty and genuine nature. You're never two faced and you're too busy with your own bullshit to deal with others. Even before we started talking regularly you always told me you'd come to me if ever I needed and that sort of unconditional promise of support was a shock because there was always something I had to give in return in order to get comfort from friends who did nothing but use me or mess w my head. You and Christopher have always treated me well and never spoken to me with an ounce of animosity or with the sense of underlying insult. It feels really good to be able to have people nearby who I can reach out to that also have had similar experiences to mine. And you must know I am always here for you if ever you need me. Even at 2am if you need me to drive over I will be there. You don't have to act so surprised when I lend you my car or shit like that because it is truly no problem. Funnily enough that's what friends do for each other so don't be stressed or upset when we buy you gifts and you can't pay us back. You don't have to offer us anything but your friendship. We enjoy having you around and to be honest you and I make a pretty good Two Headed Giant team. XD I love the chats we can have in our cars about dumb shit or stuff that's bothering us and I know you'll always give genuine advice which I really appreciate. It feels good to have someone who I know will tell the honest truth and not say things with ulterior motives. I'm also really happy for you and Christopher and you best believe when the times comes I will be sobbing at the ceremony. You deserve to be happy after how hard you've worked and the shit you've risen above from and I hope you'll give me the honour of being there when you finally feel happy with how your life is going.

L ii2,
      Two L named friends oops. Gonna keep this short but I also appreciate the friendship you and I have recently started. You have been through some agonising pain and trauma that I can't even begin to imagine. When you read me that poem I felt so sad on your behalf and that's just how I'm feeling - not what you must feel. Something like that will stay with you for the rest of your life and I think you know that. I think you're still grieving but you've come to realise it truly has happened and are taking the steps to accept it. I hope you get that tattoo, I really do. You are one of the hardest bitches I have ever met - tribute to how we definitely did not get along. You have worked for every single item that you love, you have the firmest work ethic and your strong personality is displayed in whatever you do. You have a fierce (albeit sometimes blind) loyalty for your friends that I greatly respect and I'm pretty glad that we've had the chance to brush aside irrelevant people and start getting along.

B,
      I knew yours and K's were gonna take the longest to write so I saved them until last. Where to begin though... In terms of our timeline I'd say we started getting close around Armageddon and can we just agree we hit it off straight away. Meeting you at the art gallery that first time couldn't possibly hint as to the person you'd become. You have helped me through so much and stayed with me through so much - some of the biggest changes which I never could've predicted - and for every step you have supported me and been kind to me. You are one of a kind. Your own confidence in yourself taught me to stop being so self-conscious and right from the start I felt I could be myself around you. You're outrageously funny and original and you have a ferocity you emit when you're mad that I just adore. On dusty Monday's after town you are happy to just sit quietly by my side while I get through those negative feels and you never expect anything from me when we spend time together. When you-know-who and I spoke to you about something that was bothering us you took it in your stride and handled it with such maturity that I was just blown away with this respect for you that I've never had with anyone else. Tbh it made me want to take back what we said and instead just give you the world because you are so deserving of everything good that comes upon you. You're accepting of everyone, myself included, but you know when someone is not worthy of your time so I honour the fact that you've let me be your friend. I have and forever will have the phattest crush on you my anime gf, when you're dressed up and feelin' yourself I'm just blown away with how beautiful and confident you are and I aspire to have that sense of self-love. And when you have those lows and all you want to do is depression nap I hope you know when you wake up there are people waiting patiently for you to come give them a hug so they can be there and provide you the love you've earned. You and A have given me a second home and taught me so much about healthy friendships and love and generosity. I feel like I had an infant's understanding of selflessness before I met you both and whether you knew that or not you were happy to let me stay in your life. I can't imagine life without you now as I see you and the others as my extended family (evident in the fact I bought you guys gifts and not my siblings lmfao oops). I love our maccas missions at 11-2am because we are fiends for fast food or when we just sit at home and binge some netflix or now how we get competitive in Magic or our lame memes and Tik Tok references or when we bitch over weird people we don't like or when we take the dogs somewhere because they're our children. All of these things contribute to reasons I love you and I could probably go on forever but I actually need to take a phat nap rn lmfao. You've always protected me and been straight up with me and you know I am the same in return for you. I cannot thank you enough for being a part of my life and being there for me when I needed you - I would do anything to repay you for that. I rly hope you like your bee necklace I saw it and just knew I had to get it for you and you know my taste so well that I love the gifts you got me. XD Beyond that is I love the time you spend with me and that sort of shit is priceless. I have a feeling you don't always understand the wack shit I'm talking about but you listen anyway and you reply so thoughtfully that I just know you're doing your best to grasp whatever I'm rambling about. And I love that you're basically my human GPS because we both know how lost I can get and I'm not even going to try deny it. You and your whole family have been welcoming to me - thanks Rhonda for babysitting dogs lmao - and I see your house as my second home. All of these are just fractions of why I appreciate you and love you and I think you know I'm terrible w emotions and can't say it but I do love you and I would shank a bitch for you. I will always be around if you need a sneaky mish in the Carib (her name is not Bez) to get some air or if you just want to hang out and drool on the couch while we binge eat and watch TV. I love those moments with you so much and wouldn't ever trade them.

K,
      Oof how could I possibly put into words all that you mean. To be honest I do not remember the time I first met you, unlike all the other fuzzies I wrote where I do. I think you just sort of appeared in my orbit one day as L's annoying follower. I don't think first impressions are all that accurate though and in this case that really is true; first meeting I don't remember will never amount to the memories I have of you. Earlier this year I felt like I'd lost a brother under strange circumstances and tbh I was heart broken because that person was like my counterpart and meant a lot to me. But you appeared at the right time and surpassed what I thought I needed in order to heal that hole. I distinctly remember being at home (hA crying again) and not being well, missing people I didn't have anymore and trying to hold it together but failing miserably. Then you just messaged and I don't even remember what you said but it were words I hadn't heard in a long time and they pushed me out of wherever I was and helped me to make it through that night. I was trying so hard not to seem weak because I didn't want you to see that but I let some things slip and you did your best to be reasonable and comforting at the same time. I have told B before that I owe you my life for that night and I don't think you recognise the level of loyalty I have for you because of it. I woke up that morning realising the gravity of how you'd looked after me and just wanting to pay you back in whatever way. You pick up things about me that only one other person previously could like when I write short replies or I seem to avoid questions by deflecting them and not even my closest friends of years before saw these things. My mum was right in saying you're a lot smarter than you let people know. I appreciate the late nights up texting and it's either the dumbest shit or the deepest shit and we both adjust accordingly. If either of us isn't feeling great there's that mutual agreement that one nurtures while the other recovers. You've never tried to overtake how I'm feeling with your own emotions and you've always persisted on telling me you're there for me - a feat most people don't achieve because they tend to give up poking at me lmfao. I literally cannot detail how much I care for you, I would take a bullet for you, and despite your lame ass Fortnite dances and semi-decent memes I think you're capable of so much more than people predict of you. You should stop taking the condescending words to heart because most of the time I think people like to put you down to combat the fact that everyone likes you. You have a funny charisma that everyone enjoys being around. I wish you would listen to your gut feeling more, stop letting people roll over you and stop avoiding confrontation at the sacrifice of your happiness. I've been pretty lucky to see the more emotional side of you but others don't so they don't understand the impact their actions can have on you if they treat you badly. Your hurt or paranoia or anger is not unjustified. You're allowed to be those things for whatever reason, don't let people gaslight you into invalidating your emotions. You know I will never prod you for your thoughts on things, as you have never done for me, but I am here if you ever need to talk and I promise what you say will be taken with sincerity. I only ever tease you with good intentions, unlike you thot, so don't think I'm ever not on your side - unless ur actually wrong and I gotta correct. I can tell you sometimes slip into shit mindsets and that scares me because I've lost friends who did that so please just message if you ever need someone to help talk you out of that like you did for me. You know that one bad decision can take away people you care about and for a long time I didn't know that and I was really reckless about it but since you and Bee and the others I've become more careful because at times I feel genuinely happy when I'm with you guys. I'm really grateful 4 u and how you can be the moron I need sometimes to cheer up or someone who can just listen. I'm not as funny as you but I try to be the same for you in case you need. Like Bee, you're like family to me and I just want you to know I love you.
    • To the rest,
      There are so many of you I could mention sksksk but it would take too long. Molly, Eileen, the boyz, Anita, Ellie, Helena, ect. I'm thankful for all the memories you guys gave me this year I can't even count all the good times. This year filtered out the good and the not so good. I'll remember fondly the memories with those who are no longer in my life but I'm pretty excited to move forward with what I have and what will be. I also have to make note of my children. Cleo and Marlowe have been constants, I love you both so deeply and you motivate me every day to continue. You make me laugh, cry and everything in between. You are cherished by me and all my friends around me. Cleo I know you're a crazy bitch but I love you and Marlowe I know you're a crackhead but I love you. Merry Christmas my loves, and to all my friends and family as well as the userbase of AS.

MTG,
      Yes I know it's not a person but just gonna say to my Magic the Gathering players (most of which have a paragraph above) I love you guys. XD We are so incompatible by the outside eye but when we're all playing it's amazing. DJ with his dumb elves, Bee with the Merfolk, Kade you dumb fuck stealing my deck, and all the rest. Everybody rolling their eyes as Christopher goes "MY BEES" or tArGEtiNg me just because I'm milling y'all. Bruh I'm not even a threat why don't you attack someone with creatures ffs. Or Bee with all her +1/+1's. Or that weird guy that came up to us and said "Hello adventurers~!" Within like two weeks we have all become obsessed with this game and you best believe Armand and I are planning us to play Dungeons and Dragons. This is only the beginning nerds.
my inbox is always open.
Keriae
Black Belt
House: Amaranthine

Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:42 pm

• to hannah

i don't know what i'd have done this year without you. it's been a year of ups and downs the v low downs and yet you've been my rock through it all. you've been there for me, you've surprised me and made me laugh and made me cry, and made my life all the better. i apologise for some of the arguments and things i've said, and i hope that we'll continue to be friends. i'm so fucking proud of you for getting into uni, you're gonna succeed and you'll be the best damn doctor ever. i know you will. you will because you're utterly amazing and i honestly feel so proud of you every time i think about you accomplishing your dreams. it's gonna be a long hard slog, but you'll do it. i love writing with you, i love all the plots and ideas we come up with, and how you can remember everything, all the tiny little details, while i have the mind of a sieve oops.
    it's so hard for me to say how much i adore you. you deserve the world, and i hope you get it. you're my rock, my matching sock, the jac naylor to my sacha levy. i love you <3

jade
    xxx
Kael
Silver Belt

Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:42 pm

2018 has definitely been a hell of a ride. While there have been ups there are definitely downs who overshadowed those and made me wonder if the end of the tunnel would ever be in sight. But throughout the year there are a few people who showed their true friendship and strength to me. They never gave up, were always there for me and made me develop into the person I am today. These people deserve a special thanks, a little shout out and hopefully that warm fuzzy feeling inside their stomach.
x
x
Jazzy,
I have written these kinds of things a dozen times before this year for you. But over the year our friendship developed into something stronger as I could have ever dreamt all those years ago. I have known you for over three years now and we have basically been writing with each other on a daily basis. At first just with Xavier and Serena but during this year we developed a whole universe of characters and a harbour of ships. It became my escapism. Whenever my days were dark and gloomy it was the prospect of writing with you that lifted my spirits. Our imagination pulled me through the darkest days and helped me climb back to the top.

You have also proven to be a great listening ear. You are always there for me and will always listen, no matter what. You hold that special feeling of safety I did not feel with a lot of people. I am not fearful of your judgement and feel as if I can tell you anything. You have grown so important to me over the year and I hope you do realize that. Because you are pretty damn awesome, Jazzy.

I remember the first time we spoke, all those years ago. I secretly admired you and your writing style, and I almost felt honoured and blessed that we were able to start up a roleplay together. And here we are, three years later and still full of plans. I don’t think our well of ideas will dry out soon.

You are now a core member of my herd, as far as that definition goes these days. You have seen me grow as a person over the year and been at my side to support me with whatever I was facing. You gave me time and space when needed, or the mere distraction of replies and prompts. I can always speak my mind with you and let out whatever has been bothering me. And you can always do the same, I hope you realize that.

I love you a lot, Jazzy. Let’s make 2019 even more special.
- Your Boo.

Sis,
My dearest, loving, amazing sister. What would I do without you? You are such an amazing person and this year has been way too rough on you. There have been so many times where I have opened up the plane ticket site and just glanced at the tickets to see if I could get on a plane to see you. Simply because I missed you, wanted to be with you. I had the luxury of seeing you twice this year, and those two times were definitely in the top five moments of this year. If not just the top two ;)

All I have ever wanted to do is to make you proud. I wanted to show you that I am a strong sister but at times I simply could not manage. I know that this year hasn’t been showing my best sides. I have been fighting an internal battle in order not to drown and at times I was so clueless that it took me too long to find my way to you. And that has been unfair towards you. But now that I reflect I can see that I did find my way home to you. You help me clear my mind even if it is clouded with the most difficult thoughts. You are a breath of fresh air and you help me remember what I stand for and how I shouldn’t let the past hurt me. About how I shouldn’t allow people who hurt me to hurt me once more. And it is a lesson I am still trying to grasp on to.

Either way, I do miss you so tremendously. I can not wait until it is March and I will be able to wrap my arms around you again. I want to hug you so tightly and have the two of us awkwardly sobbing because both of us try not to cry. I want to spend a few days with you and have such an amazing time that when I return home, I need to cling on to my plastic Italian water bottle to realize all of it had been real. I do plan on visiting you more often in 2019, or at least to get you here. You mean the world to me and are the sister I have never had. I know that the love we feel for each other is so deep and sincere that we can overcome anything that life throws at us. Together.

I love you sis, and please do not ever forget that. The dragon plushie we bought together when you were here for a day is standing next to my laptop and I am glancing at it every day. Just to remind myself how lucky I am to have such a wonderful, supportive sister. I’m sorry if I let you down during this year. I promise I will try my hardest to keep making you proud.
- Your little sis.

Kami,
Maybe it seemed like we drifted apart over the course of this year, but honestly we have both been insanely busy and life just kept tossing shit at the both of us. But we are both adults and know that our friendship is strong no matter how often we speak. You have been there for me at all times, offering a listening ear or a word of advice. At times you even helped me with explaining law things and be the smart owl you are.

I promise that I am feeding Carl well. Maybe he retired already but that hadn’t been my plan. I had been planning on writing you letters and all of that but well, my mind just didn’t really allow me. But I know that you understand. You have always been understanding and even if I had to be vague about things you were there for me. Friendships like these are precious and I hope it will never fade. I realize I am a slowpoke when it comes to writing for our babies, but you have always been patient with me. They started over fresh and I am certain it was a good idea. It will fuel our muse and once I get back into a muse burst we will undoubtedly come up with all kinds of silly plans. You are a wonderful friend and a wonderful person. I love you Kami.
- Your potato.

Rim
So, we should really start planning that group roleplay together with Jazzy soon, because we are all so excited yet never sit down for it cx But I understand. Life has been tough lately and we all just need to find a time to sit down and plot. That will most likely come very soon. I hope you are doing alright lately, as I know I have been trying to keep in touch but yeah, my keeping in touch skills haven’t been that good this year. Still, please know I will always be only one message away. I am keeping you in my thoughts for everything you are going through and hope that all will pass and soon becomes better. Because you deserve all the luck and happiness in the world, Rimmy. You deserve that. I love you a lot. Stay awesome.

Hannah
I know that we haven’t been speaking a lot lately, but the few times we have been you have always been there for me. I know that both of our lives are busy and most of the times both of our heads are probably piling out with things, but that is alright. I still care a lot about you and want you to have the best in the world. Maybe I can push out a piece of writing or two for Kaleb next year just to make you all happy and excited, or we can attempt a resurrection of the herd roleplay. Who knows? Either way, I wish you a happy new year, love <3

Cali
Sometimes we all need someone who just yells about otters until you have forgotten the problem at heart and are just shaking your head wondering ‘why’? You have fulfilled that task well over the past few months. You have been a little light of humour whenever I needed someone to cheer me up. So thank you for that. It means a lot to me. We do not really speak that often but well, we know that we are good and we can always reach one another.

Blue
Blue, I have mainly spoken to you in the first few months of 2018 when I was still on staff. I always loved working together with the purple patrol and discuss things when needed or help out with them. Just like Kami, you are doing a wonderful job as a moderator. I hope your life goes well and I wish you a very happy new year, blue! Stay awesome.

Anika
I remember feeling so damn anxious when appearing into your inbox about two months ago. I never really reached out with personal problems or thoughts but for some reason I felt like you were the only person who could help me with this. And you certainly did help. I appreciate that a lot, and I always will, how you took time out of your day to help me process everything. You are a wonderful person, Nini. The Afflatus is like your child and you are doing such a great job. You always bring people utmost warmth and joy and happiness and you are simply precious. Please, never stop being you, nini. The world has too few people like you.

Hidden text.
Jazzyleia wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:26 pm
avenoir. wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:11 am
Kami wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:30 pm
rambo rimbaud wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:46 pm
cider wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:28 am
caligo wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:51 am
blue wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:05 pm
ichor. wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:49 pm

Gamora.
Black Belt

Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:02 pm

• Its that time of the year again! Just a quick little appreciation post for those who made my year special.

algo
      My child I love you. Thank you for putting up with my Starmora trash and feeding my addiction by roleplaying with me. I hope your school year is going well and that 2019 treats you well. Otherwise, your Mom will have to kick some ass. Maybe grab your alien grandparents too to join the fight. Best of luck in the New Year, I know we'll talk soon <3

apathy
      I miss our roleplays and chatting with you. I'm sorry I had to quit them, I feel really bad about it. But I wish you the best of luck this coming New Year. Thank you for being a great partner.

FandomFan
      Your user is changed, but you're still fandom to me haha. Thank you for being so patient with me and my writing. If I get more muse/free time later on we can for sure start something up again, but until then I'm glad to call you my friend. Our roleplays were great! You are very kind and I'm glad I can call you my wonderful friend.

Jazzy
      I'm so excited about our The Last of Us roleplay and am excited for our Greatest Showman one, once we finally get our plot sorted. I enjoy writing and planning with you and you are an amazing writer. You are also super sweet and a kind friend and I'm happy I have someone to freak out about The Greatest Showman with. I look forward to getting to know you more in the New Year!

lev
      There's not much more I can say that I haven't already, but I can't leave you out, you're too important. I don't know where I'd be today without you. You've brought so much happiness into my life its unbelievable. We started that roleplay, something intended to be fun and casual, and we quickly grew into something more. At that time in my life I was going through a really hard time. I lost everything, lost myself even, but you pulled me out of the dark and into the light, and for that I can never repay you. I used to say that this year was the worst of my life, but as I told you before, there's no way I can say that anymore because I met you and if I have to go through all of that again just to have you in my life, it's totally worth it.

My goal for the New Year is to finally see you; to hold you, to hug you, to kiss you. I'm sure it will happen and I can't wait. But until then, know that every moment talking to you makes me so happy. You're the most incredible and gifted person I've ever met and I'm so thankful to call you mine. So here's to a New Year, one that I hope will treat you as amazing as you are. And here's to us; the unspoken thing, the Skype calls, all our shared interests, all the memories, and all the memories to be made. I love you more than anything.

newt
      I don't know if you'll see this or when you'll be back on, but I'll write you one anyway because you're such a great friend. I loved our roleplays and writing with you. You are an incredible writer and one of my favorite people to write with. I miss you and hope you are doing well and hope this New Year will be better for you. You deserve nothing but happiness. You know where to find me if you need me, and you can message me at anytime about anything. I'm here for you, friend, always will be. Take care and have a happy New Year!!

shiver
      I won't ever forget that trashy Bucky x OC roleplay. It makes me cringe reading now, but I remember how much fun I had with it. I'm glad you're active again and we can chat more, I did miss you. You're a great friend and its so nice to reconnect with you once again. Best of luck in 2019, hope it treats you amazing!

Snow
      I'm so glad we reconnected. You are truly an amazing person. You don't deserve to deal with the shit that you do, nor do you deserve the neglect from your family and friends. You do so much for them without expecting anything back and its so kind of you to do that. You've done so much for me too and I appreciate you just being there to talk to. Even if its just chatting about our day, school/work, etc. It's nice to have a friend like you and I'm very thankful for you. I hope you have an incredible New Year and that it brings you better fortune in life. Thank you for being my friend.

Hidden text.
      algorythm wrote:
      amnesia. wrote:
      Syzygy wrote:
      Jazzyleia wrote:
      hyena wrote:
      deviant wrote:
      .:shiver:. wrote:
      Snow wrote:
“how can we rewrite the stars?”
amnesia.
Black Belt

Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:16 am

• ohboy where do i even begin? i've been sat here for hours trying to put into words just how much you mean to me but i just?? can't?? honestly you're such a wonderful person i have no idea how or where to begin. i can't believe it's been nearly dead on a year since we started speaking, and i have to say that it's been one of the best years i've had in a long time. even now every time that little notification comes up on my phone to say i've got a message from you i still get all stupidly excited and happy. you're honestly such an amazing person and i'm so glad that we met, you make me smile at least once every day and while i know i'm still awful at expressing myself i just want you to know that you mean the world to me, you're one of my closest friends and i adore you so much<3 you're funny, sweet and your dry sense of humour kills me every damn time. i've lost count of the amount of times i've got dirty looks from one of the cats thanks to laughing in the middle of the night over something you've said or how many times i've gone to bed with my cheeks aching from how much i've been smiling, even when i'm in my lowest of low moods you still manage to make me smile probably without even meaning to.

you're honestly one of the most wonderful people i've ever met and i am so, so glad we became friends; i absolutely lovelovelove our binging sessions and the countless amount of headcanons we have for our gay sons, i still can't believe how many we have but i love each and every one of them. i love taking the piss out of dumb typos and characters we don't like. you're so patient and kind, you have a great sense of humour and you always know what to say. you've put up with my mood changes and off days, you've been so supportive and caring but i think what struck me most was how easy it is to open up to you. you have such a way with people that i feel like i don't have to put up false airs around you, i don't have to pretend to be anything i'm not, i can just relax and be myself. whenever i feel like i'm falling you're always there with gentle encouragement, you're always there to push me to keep on going and to not give up. you've helped keep my love of writing alive when it was at its all time lowest, you've listened to me rant more times than i can count and honestly i don't even know how to thank you for everything you've done. over the span of the past year you've helped me to emotionally better myself as a person, i still find it hard to open up completely but with you it never feels like there's any pressure to. you let me come to you rather than pushing me for answers, you've helped me to learn how to open up without feeling weak or stupid and i really can't thank you enough for helping me to grow and become a better person. you're such an inspirational person, and i hope that by reading this i can help brighten your day the same way you help brighten mine.

i really do think you're one of the sweetest people i've ever met and i hope you have the very best of birthdays, you deserve it<33
Memory. wrote: