Warm Fuzzies

Chat, socialize and discuss.
Luckypaw
Black Belt
House: Vipera

Re: Warm Fuzzies

Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:00 pm

It’s been hard for me to be away from everyone, or just away in general. It’s been a long time coming but I’m back on my own terms and every time I come back.. I miss you. I don’t have any other way to contact you like I used to. I’m not even sure how to get into my old Skype, haha.. I miss your comforting voice and your playful pokes at me. I swear you liked provoking my sass.

Anyway.. I’m not sure you’re even on here anymore so I guess there’s no point in going on. But your mousy misses you, my friend.
merridew
Purple Belt
House: Amaranthine

thank you

Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:18 am

hi i felt the need to thank a couple people who i met last year and mean a lot to me even if they don't see these

ali
i'm not even sure where to begin? you came into my life when i was still hurting and took a lot of that pain away. you deserve the world honestly, and i wish that i could give it to you. it's hard to believe that in just a couple months it'll be a year since we became friends because it doesn't feel like it's been that long. it always makes me happy to see whenever i get messages from you (especially on the days where i have been moody and grumpy and especially dramatic). i know i can be a total pain in the ass sometimes, and i can't apologize enough for it, but i'm so glad that you are patient and persistent with me because i don't know what i'd do now if i had never met you. you listen to me, even if i'm ranting about something stupid or very minor. i admire everything about you - you're a very beautiful person, in every way. and i truly mean that. i can't express how grateful i am that you have continued to stick by my side, making jokes and sharing stories with me. i've told you time and time again - words are not my strong suit. i hope that maybe someday i'll be able to put into words how much you mean to me or be able to show you.

dev
i'm pretty sure we've been friends for something like what, 4-5 years maybe? i know we've had petty fights and weird gaps of silence in between, but i really reconnected with you this year and i'm really glad that i did. you're always willing to help and offer your time for other so selflessly, and i really hope that you get the break that you deserve, because god knows you deserve it. you're one of the nicest people that i've met on here, and i'm really glad that i met you however long ago it was. despite whatever life throws at you, you always seem to remain very positive, and i admire that a lot about you, thank you for giving me a chance to show you who i am.

connor
i know that we aren't super close, and i have a tendency to disappear without a word, but i do want to thank you for being my friend. you helped me realize who was there for me and who wasn't and even though it hurt, looking back on it i can't thank you enough. you've made me cry laughing before, shitposting in discord group chats at times where we probably should've all been sleeping to be honest. thank you for being in my life, you deserve nothing but the best as well and even though we don't talk as much, i still consider you to be my friend.
alineribeetle
qunari. [x] algorythm [x] beetle [x]