What do you do when you're bored?

Chat, socialize and discuss.
Beguiled
White Belt
House: Unsorted

Re: What do you do when you're bored?

Post by Beguiled » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:21 pm

I usually sort things compulsively and try not to succumb to the urge to just sleep.
beguiled | 24 | she/her | character hoarder | pagan | witch

Xen
Purple Belt
House: Unsorted

Post by Xen » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:53 am

One word
Netflix

noceurro
Purple Belt
House: Halcyon

Post by noceurro » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:44 pm

• My current routine for when I am bored has become rather vast as of late.

• ✦ Working on the layout for my side tumblr blog based around magick. (HTML is going to be the death of me. Why couldn't it be as easy as BB coding, cries)
      ✦ Stalking the sales on these three tarot decks I am craving. They always seem to get sold out right while I'm thinking of caving in and buying them, pff. Cause I mean, wow.
      ✦ Always on YouTube looking through new music.
      Always and forever trying to make a new AS signature.
      ✦ Since getting handed over 500 theology based and magick pdf files I've been reading nonstop whenever I have the chance.
      ✦ Working on planning a new story. I'm actually eager to start it.
      ✦ Infinitely writing for the billion of roleplays I've joined recently. I regret nothing.
      ✦ Free Rider or Happy Wheels...I should never laugh while playing the latter- but I do.
      ✦ Stalking my favorite artists. Which, speaking of, sondenna is an amazing artist. You guys need to look at the art on his tumblr blog.
      ✦ Taking time away to actually work on my grimoire. I've been bad lately about that and really need to get back into my good habits.
      ✦ Baking? Surprisingly. I used to hate it, but ever since I discovered recipes while preparing for Imbolc I've been in the kitchen more often. (and no, my 3 am snacking does not count)
      ✦ I will take time to spend a good couple hours of minutes to snuggle with my furry cheeto of a cat, Shasta.
      ✦ I've taken up jogging sometimes too. Granted, it's cold as the ninth circle of hell outside but I always feel good after, so.
      ✦ Trying to get back into watching shows on Netflix again. Though, I don't enjoy it as much as I used to.

I'm probably forgetting things, but I think this is enough to get the gist of what I do with my time when boredom crawls in.
[/size]
IVE BEEN AN ANGEL ALL YEAR, SANTA BABY
╒══════════════════════╕
Aye. I like knives, the occult and the stars.
I have a prince for a lover and best friend.

╘══════════════════════╛
HURRY DOWN THE CHIMNEY TONIGHT!
╒══════════════════════╕
Hal | Twenty | Witch | College Student
My Boy | My Brother | My Alpha

╘══════════════════════╛

thunderofthedrum
Site Administrator
House: Halcyon

Post by thunderofthedrum » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:01 pm

Hm, interesting question.

When I'm home alone I usually end up cleaning or organizing. If I feel too lazy for those I might put on Netflix or music. Trying to read more; I used to be such an avid reader but alas, adulting. Setting up an obstacle course for my rabbit also happens on occasion, and trying to purge personal possessions. I also knit, draw, and occasionally shop or try new recipes. Brainstorm AS stuff. Make hiking and other plans with friends.

┌─────────────────┐
If you ever see harassment, spam, fights, bullying,
or even just something that MAY be
hurtful/inappropriate but you aren't sure,
don't hesitate to report! Staff is there to help.
My door is always open.
RulesSorting QuizStaff Page

└─────────────────┘

moth·
Purple Belt
House: Sagacitas

Post by moth· » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:23 pm

one of the things i do when bored is wrap myself up into as many blankets and then I pretend break out when my cats come in to my room.
for my entertainment I will give my fat cat catnip and stroke his body with a weather as he try to attack my foot or hand.i