Animal obidience

Chat, socialize and discuss.
Ellabear
Green Belt
House: Sagacitas

Animal obidience

Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:29 pm

Hello everyone!

I decided to make this forum because I am completely into animal obidience and I LOVE to train animals. It doesn't matter the breed, or species, I love it!
I myself have dogs and rabbits and all of them are trained.

Here we can help each other and give eachother tips to how to train our animals. In the end everyone will be a lot happier. You will have an obedient pet, and your pet will be spending lots of time with you.

I'm not going to call myself an expert, but I do know a lot about different animals. Personally I am more knowledgeable about dogs and rabbits considering I have both, but I can try other breeds of animals, or give you websites to help you, or someone else may even help you with your troubles. If you have any questions please ask and I will make sure to answer you ASAP!

Not only do I know how to train basic obidience, but I also know how to help you with tricks! My dog Kiko that I've had for 8 years now already knows all the basic tricks ( shake, roll over, etc) he also knows more advanced tricks like agility, closing/opening doors, putting his toys away, and many more.
These tricks aren't for every dog, but you can always try and see if your dog enjoys it! So if you have a trick in mind, ask below on how you would train your dog to do so.
My pets:
Lion head rabbit- Simba, 4 years old
Mini lop- waffles, 1 year old

Boxer- izzy (Isabelle), 6 months old
Maltipoo- Charlie, 3 years old
Shih-Tzu- Kiko, 8 years old
โ€๐“ž๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ช ๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“•๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐”‚
๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ผ
๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ซ๐“ธ๐“ญ๐”‚ ๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ธ๐“ป
๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท
โ€