8,000 words a day???? / Challenge

If you have anything you'd like to share, poems, essays, stories, etc, you can post it here.

Moderator: Overseer

8,000 words a day???? / Challenge

Postby Hick » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:02 am

• Y E S , I K N O W •

...Dang...That's um... That's a lot. Welp, this is what I get for bragging, isn't it?

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

...A friend of mine has dared me into this challenge- and, obviously, this challenge is to write at least 8,000 words for a story (this doesn't include texting or homework or whatever, y'know, and it doesn't include an rp). 2,000 is a lot... 5,000, that's pushing it...
      ...But 8,000? What on earth is this??? Who would ever do this???

...I guess that's me.
          #Challengeaccepted

Hick
White Belt

R U L E S

Postby Hick » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:17 am

▃▃ ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃

Please do not post here- trust me, I love the comments!! Feel free to linger- but just know I would rather this be kept nice and tidy. Thank you <3

No plaigerism either- do not use any of this in any shape, form, or way...and...yeah... Just have common sense. This is something I'm doing for fun and on a dare- whatever topics it contains or will contain may or may not all be viewer friendly, it's very undertermined.
      Hence, it's advised not to read through this gibberish if you are at all sensitive to violence, mature topics, romance, and whatever nonsense is spewed out in this page.

Hick
White Belt

S T O R Y

Postby Hick » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:42 am

~here~
Okay, so I'm gonna start this...My main character will be... This girl. Let's see how far I go with this-

Hick
White Belt

Return to Share Your Writing