art art art

A place where you can come together with like minded people and discuss mutual interests.

Re: art art art

Postby Ciel-Chan » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:54 am

@Lavender: Ahh, I was wondering if it was a he or she, sorry! (All my guys look kinda girly too so I understand) And I didnt wasnt to be wrong about the Blue Exorcist part, but I can totally see Rin's ears and Shura's lips (oddly enough)

@Mushroom: WHOAH YOUR ART IS AMAZING!! I love the flowers and rappers its gorgeous, and the unicorn is so pretty I would love to have a small print of that! Its super cool!!

@Shadowfurykatrina: *reunited friends* Even more animals. They are so awesome I an in awe of the anatomy of it all. For the new you you make, make him a rotted skin color with splots of red. It reminds me of Silent hill a little bit, with all of it's creepy monsters and rabid dogs.

I literally just finished this stupid character sheet for some random OC I drew in my notebook while I was at school and I honestly don't regret it. It took me three days to get all of the bodies both on paper and on computer, and I think shes just adorable. I don't know what to name her, and I don't know what her race would be. I wouldn't want it to be like 'Half day of the dead' or 'Half sugar skull' Because that's not what I tried to make her look like, but I guess it was a bit unavoidable. Does anyone half any suggestions?
DIGITAL CHARACTER SHEET
http://sta.sh/01r3gwoohl6m
PAPER DRAWN STUFF
http://sta.sh/025rni0uzbuk
http://sta.sh/0uuqh7aco4r
http://sta.sh/01l3a2nlo2rr
ImageImageImageImage
Hello!
I'm here to say I am open for any roleplays you may want me to join!
Just contact we with information!
I've been wanting yo get back into groups so I'd love to join!
Ask for my Kik and social media as well if you'd like!!
Thank you~!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Ciel-Chan
Yellow Belt

Postby okahui » Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:08 am

been practicing my pixelling..
            only got my first graphic tablet around the end of october..heh.

red panda-chan

and my just..digital i guess ovo
            night lion
okahui
White Belt

Postby daddy » Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:04 am

Yo yo yo you want to some some small improvements..ish? Course you do
December 2015 me (mspaint horror stories)
Current (thanks to fūi for sending me the link for sai!!!)
daddy
Bronze Belt

Postby equis. » Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:31 pm

hey guys!
i've been stalking this for a while but haven't posted
i'm relatively new to art, i've only started teaching myself how to draw a few months ago

btw everyone is super talented i'm super jealous

dragon head line sketch
first attempt at full body + shading
horse head sketch w/ basic shading
spirit + rain coloured line sketch
equis.
Black Belt

Postby erythronium » Sun May 22, 2016 2:30 am

hey guys i haven't gone in this site in a while but they sent me a birthday message so i'm back!

also i registered for my 1st year classes at art school. here's a film i made during pre-college last summer
https://vimeo.com/147131955

xImage
      xGABBY • 18 • ANIMATION AND MUSICALS
      searchx storagex profile

muse; 8/10
      time; 7/10
erythronium
Yellow Belt

Postby Tom Ridgewell » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:33 am

Mark
Tom Ridgewell
White Belt

Postby evergreen. » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:58 am

character design!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
evergreen.
Purple Belt

Postby pidge gunderson » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:56 am

hi im here because i want to make some art friends?? idk, this sounds like a chill little club.

if u dm/pm me and say you're from AS if i accidentally decline your follow, i'll gladly let you follow me if you let me know :)

in the meantime, here's some of my art that i can post! sorry that the images are so big :'(

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT REPOST OR USE THESE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!! I WORKED HARD ON THEM, AND I LOVE THEM DEARLY. THANK YOU!! If you do want to use them for something, please ask me and it will always be a yes. Link me on what you're using it for, and if you can't do that, then leave me credit. It's that simple :)

looking back at this i could have just linked stuff, but i'm lazy. so you get those instead, oops! my deviantart isn't really worth looking at, anyway :')
pidge gunderson
White Belt

Postby winchester1701 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:36 pm

everyone's art is gorgeous <3 insanely jealous of those of you who have mastered digital art, because that's something I've never been any good at.

so I finished this piece recently of Isak and Even from the show 'Skam' and I want to add something as the background. I was thinking a floral pattern or something, but I kind of suck at doing flowers. anyone have any tips for doing various types of flowers with coloured pencils?
winchester1701
Black Belt

Postby kjalëo » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:24 am

@evergreen OH MY GOD that is the cutest freaking style I have every seen!! You might think I'm exaggerating but I'm not I'm one hell of a sucker for cartoons like that oh my god I just want to keep it forever nnng
      @pidge Those are really good! The last two are Jyn and Newt, right? You got the individual features down so well, that's who they look like! ^-^
      @winchester Holy crap that is a FANTASTIC use of negative space. My brain doesn't even work like that, let alone with traditional media ohmilawd. I really like that style!

Okay so uh I pretty much just have pirate screenshot trash so
      here's two of my favorites/most recents!
      (the first one I'm extra proud of because of the progress)

kjalëo
Orange Belt

PreviousNext

Return to Clubs