Vipera Common Room

A place where you can come together with like minded people and discuss mutual interests.

Vipera Mascot (Poll 1)

Poll ended at Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:12 pm

----Body Colorations---(Do not vote on this bubble)
3%
Gunmetal palette
9%
Green palette
15%
Earthy palette
6%
Obsidian and red palette
18%
----Eye Coloration---(Do not vote on this bubble)
3%
Gold
22%
Silver
12%
Green
6%
Red
7%

Total votes: 68

.petrichor
Vipera

Re: Vipera Common Room

Post by .petrichor » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:44 am

I know right lol
I worked today, and im in slight shock that this has been this dead..

Also, yay to you!

epithet
Vipera

Post by epithet » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:50 am

Hey, sixer! Good to see another face here :)
Personally, I have 0 knowledge of the Skyrim universe, and group roleplays aren't really my thing...but best of luck finding some other pals!

Congrats, shamespren! Still totally in love with your writing tbh.
I've been doing nothing productive most of the day--last night me decided it was a good idea to pull an all-nighter finishing on the first chapter of my personal project. The thing got finished. I've been suffering for it, haha.

A.Kira-
Vipera

Post by A.Kira- » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:58 am

Just popping in to say I have not forgotten anyone and I'm not ignoring you guys! Spending father's day with my dad, so I'll pop on later on tonight or tomorrow morning and catch back up with prompts/reply to everyone. Sorry for the delay!
Ce soir c'est le soir, et toi avec moi
Et tu viens me voir, tu viens ouh la la
I love you all the time

Character Storage : Destiny Roleplay
- 21 - FtM Male - He/Him pronouns -
The Data to my Carlisle

Tu ne réponds pas, ah dis-moi pourquoi
This ain't au revoir, together voila
I love you all the time

Allen
Vipera

Post by Allen » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:04 am

lol I didn't think I'd find time to workout and write my day seven prompt today! But I did even after spending my entire day with my dad! I surprised myself.

A.Kira-
Vipera

Post by A.Kira- » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:46 am

It's 2:30 at night, but Dad finally went to bed for the night so I had a bit of time to pop on and respond, if conversation hasn't completely abandoned the topics I was previously on. Seriously sorry for the delays guys!

Epithet- Ah, I drive all the time. Cross country for the giggles - when I have the money. I once did a straight shot from where I am all the way down to Tampa, Florida. It was only 16 hours, I think a little more than that with stops. But that's a typical day of driving when I really hit the road. I like driving like most people love not driving. I would do it for a living - like truck driving - if I wasn't so paranoid about those gigantic trucks. Like, holy heck, no thanks, I do not want to be responsible for that giant, multi-ton weapon. I'll pass.

On the guy though, I dunno what happened. Campus police and metropolitan police both started circling the lot not long after the guy finally bounced so it was... weird. We left because we didn't want to be there when things got crazy haha

Ah, I wish I would have been assigned the Hobbit to read! That would have been amazing!

I like giving characters abilities and whatnot but unless it's straight up fantasy I'm not usually fond of just "this guy has magic because I said so, that's why". I'm a real big fan of it having some sort of "science" behind it, even if the science isn't technically possible or may not be in the foreseeable future. Limited powers, though. I'm way too picky about the kinds of powers people can have in stories. But love triangles? God, smite me, please. Seriously, once Twilight hit, everything had some disgusting love triangle in it and every time there was no real surprise to who the main character ended up with. Like duh, Bella's with Edward, holy crap who knew that would happen. They're tremendously annoying. Love triangles really drive me insane. I dodge them in my writing to the best of my ability because they feel cheap.

In regards to the House Scores- I WILL GO DOWN WRITING!

Flame- Preparing to go shamelessly stalk your prompt thread after this is written. Haha, just for you I'll make sure it's in one of my prompts. I might character hop a bit> Maybe wrap up Raj's storyline much sooner than I expected, but of course leave it a little open-ended in some regards because like yeah, he dies, but clearly he screwed around if he's walking around in the RP right now. I love hate him so much why am I this way.

I have to have adult themes or I feel like I'm writing a children's book. I like adult characters, I like them to deal with adult things. I think it makes the story harder to believe it they constantly talk in a PG-13 way, really do. I mean, not all of my characters curse like sailors or do drugs, but when the time comes for them to curse or kill or do anything adult I don't want to have to pretend they're some prim and perfect person who wouldn't do what a real person would. I feel like I'm lying about who they are if that happens and it's genuinely frustrating for me. CS drained me a great deal, I actually left the site for quite a while before jumping into the Destiny RP which I literally only joined because I spied and saw that you were in it and you looked to be a literate roleplayer and I felt hope bloom and now here we are on a freer site with amazing characters yes.

Rose would probably have some popcorn, too, until August pissed her off. Because honestly, he would, it's his one talent.
Ce soir c'est le soir, et toi avec moi
Et tu viens me voir, tu viens ouh la la
I love you all the time

Character Storage : Destiny Roleplay
- 21 - FtM Male - He/Him pronouns -
The Data to my Carlisle

Tu ne réponds pas, ah dis-moi pourquoi
This ain't au revoir, together voila
I love you all the time

epithet
Vipera

Post by epithet » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:46 am

I made a dragon! Yay me. Finally got inspired enough to art. Attached my new summer thread mascot for y'all to see. Also, link to full-sized sketchy sketchy. I have his whole body roughly sketched out, but my hand is just not into finishing the rest of it tonight and he would also not be able to fit on my thread soo...

A.Kira wrote:
I drive a hell of a lot too, tbh--not quite to the extent you do, but about 600 miles a week. It's just the parking that gets me, lol. Poor lil' buggy has her work cut out for her. It definitely sounds like you open yourself up to more opportunities if you're willing to travel! There are very few places of interest within driving distance for me. But hey, that's rural Montana for ya. Truck driving would be pretty cool if corners and other traffic didn't exist xD

Wow...that's concerning. Luckily nothing too bad happened! Someone probably called them because he was acting strangely.

Yeah, our English teacher was pretty chill. After we did the Hobbit, we marathoned all of the movies that had come out up to that point (The Hobbit ones, anyway. He wouldn't go for the whole Lord of the Rings series lol).

Lol, yeah, that kind of make-believe is not for me. I definitely like fantasy when it comes to dragons and fairies and stuff. Making up scientifically plausible reasons is quite a fun activity when it comes to plot-building! And omg yes...on the topic of Twilight and its poorly portrayed romance...I think it really opened the door for abusive relationships to be casually and romantically portrayed in YA literature, which I am so not down for. It is sad, uncomfortable, and gives young girls a very bad model of what to look for in a boyfriend.

skystar901
Vipera

Post by skystar901 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:24 pm

@Epithet - That dragon is amazing!
You'll never know if you can fly
Unless you take the risk of falling
You scratch my paint, I scratch yours
Well hello there! I'm skystar901, and as you can see I'm a huge fan of Knock Out and Nightwing.
I also love Warriors, Ninjago, Bumblebee, Robin, Pokemon, and am currently addicted to Stardew Valley and Elena of Avalor. Down below are some links that you should definitely check out!
PM me if you ever want to chat or do a 1x1!
Create-a-Clan
A wondrous game, please go check it out! It NEEDS more people
My 1x1 Search
Please look it over? Pretty please?
Rings of Destiny
My Warriors RP. We just started, but are always open for new RPers!

Anyways, have a great day, and remember to check out those links!

epithet
Vipera

Post by epithet » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:54 pm

Oh gosh, thank you! <3
I was considering making him into a color-able lineart if anyone would be interested? (No promises, all depends on time and motivation which both come and go.)

bellona
Vipera

Vipera Common Room

Post by bellona » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:30 pm

• @epithet holy shit! that's so fucking rad!
[/size]

epithet
Vipera

Post by epithet » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:10 pm

Thank you very much!! <3
sketchy, smirking dragon for the win