━━ ( The Lost Soul of a Champion | Discussion ) ━━

A place to discuss plots with fellow roleplayers.

Moderator: Overseer

golden,,
White Belt

Re: ━━ ( The Lost Soul of a Champion ) ━━

Post by golden,, » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:49 pm

xxxaaa im so excited. I'm such a nerd for skyrim. Nice to meet you all <33 You all seem like very cool peeps and I am dieing to plot. xD
Welcome cricket !! o shit never mind that was a dumb ass question

sanguine
Halcyon

Post by sanguine » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:58 pm

• great to see everyone getting along so far, you make me very happy~
    also glad to see that the things i mentioned are good with y'all c:

@major: yes, changing at will can definitely stay a thing, no worries c:

i've finally settled on saguine and boethiah, i'm in the mood for a treacherous, scheming little son~
    although i'm not sure if i should use my already existing boy san for sanguine, or throw together a new child to torture play with ;;

anyone already have a basic idea of what their precious babs will be like? c:

aaalso, a plot. we need a plot. what do y'all want? daedric hunger games? a more harmless trial kind of thing that has the potential to get out of control? something else?

sixer
Vipera

Post by sixer » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:29 pm

• @necro: same tbh, idk if i'll use ra'nash or someone else
    i mean, id' love to use my precious khajiit boy, but i don't want him to be op x)
    just the fact he's the dragonborn is enough, being a guildmaster *and* mal's champ too? op, too op
    i might use one of his asshole siblings tho
    he's not the only black sheep in the family

and as far as the plot goes, daedric hunger games sound amazing :')
    bonus points if they have to visit each of the prince's realms and fight there
    ...do all of them even have realms tho

sanguine
Halcyon

Post by sanguine » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:39 pm

• @sixer: to be fair, i would have to rip apart time itself since young!san is the sanguine worshipper and older!san wouldn't willingly go back to that lifestyle... so he'd most likely be new with the thalmor, but instead of already being super devoted to his job thanks to his daddy, he'd still be... well, yeah, this reckless little shit who's much more interested in drinking and flirting with hot people (read: everyone)

they do all have realms, but it is pretty hard to find information on what most of them look like
    the only ones i know enough about are the realms of molag bal & mehrunes dagon & sheogorath
    and then i know a tiny bit about the realms of boethiah and sanguine, but that's that

golden,,
White Belt

Post by golden,, » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:02 am

i just want something bad to happen lmao. and idk about the hungergames thing, when I was younger I was in a phase so I joined every hunger game roleplay. Lol I'm kinda sick of it but if you guys want to then I'll do it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ But wouldn't that mean only one person could live? I'm fine with my characters dieing but i'm just curious how someone would be chosen to win.
Last edited by golden,, on Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sanguine
Halcyon

Post by sanguine » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:28 am

• I’ll rise from the death for a moment to say that I might have a small idea, but I don't have access to anything but my mobile right now, so it'll have to wait for like... 5 to 6 more hours ;;

MajorPoland
Bronze Belt

Post by MajorPoland » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:38 pm

I probably won't use Varg Faithshield because he is way too gentle, even though, he is a werewolf.
I might use Torstein Shieldbuilder or will create an entirely new character. He will probably be a grim, stern hunter who asked Hircine to turn him into a werewolf so he could hunt more and provide for his family but later on became his champion for a reason I will still have to think of xD
Don't waste your time
looking back
You're not going
that way

-Ragnar Lothbrok-
~My Stuff~My search~ My Momma Bear <3
Running short in time due to School and Jugger. Replies will be done when I have time

sanguine
Halcyon

Post by sanguine » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:33 pm

• i'm finally back, only took me 10 years whoops
    i always get extra lethargic on hot days, so the urge to lie in bed, eat chips and watch some wander over yonder was irresistible ;;

as for the idea i had, it was something along the lines of this:
    the whole thing starts out as a competition that isn't even necessarily about killing each other off. instead, it's trials - kind of a bit like the original daedric quests, but instead of just tasking their champion with it, it's a quest for all of the champions. whoever fulfils it first honours their prince, maybe gets a shiny reward in exchange or something, we'd have to delve into the whole thing further. the champions are free to try and finish the trial in any way they want, be that on their own, in pairs, groups, whatever. but in the end, only one of them can actually win, so the entire thing still allows for tension and escalation and such.

a few trials down the road we could switch the whole thing around; say the princes want to "secure" their influence on nirn and competing against each other turns into some princes bonding together as reluctant allies (although that'd be a bit difficult to arrange lore-wise in some instances). honestly, it's a super pathetic skeleton of an idea, but maybe we can do something with that, if it sounds interesting enough?

MajorPoland
Bronze Belt

Post by MajorPoland » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:59 pm

Is the rp taking place in Skyrim or in other parts of Tamriel/Nirn as well? Because I know next to nothing about the other parts of Tamriel and Nirn?
Don't waste your time
looking back
You're not going
that way

-Ragnar Lothbrok-
~My Stuff~My search~ My Momma Bear <3
Running short in time due to School and Jugger. Replies will be done when I have time

sanguine
Halcyon

Post by sanguine » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:27 pm

• it'll take place in skyrim. i wasn't planning on taking it into any other provinces/regions, but in case we would ever have to branch out, i'd of course provide all of the necessary information so nobody gets left behind knowledge-wise. i know that a lot of people have only played skyrim & none of the older games though which is a shame because oblivion's main quest is amazing and morrowind is frustrating, but also quite fun once you get used to it, so it wasn't something i really planned to do with this roleplay. c: