Search for 1x1 RPs [Pt 3]

Have a permanent thread here outlining your style, availability, preferences, plots, etc.

Moderators: Roleplay Moderators, Overseer

ashton
Amaranthine
House: Unsorted

Re: yells from the void

Post by ashton » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:02 am

ashton wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:57 am

hey all! gonna keep this short and sweet!
            i'm searching for a few specific roleplays using canon characters!
            i can as semi-lit or as literate as you want me to be!
            this week i might be slightly inactive, as i'm getting my wisdom teeth out.

i'm perfectly fine with all kinds of content, including mature themes.
            my only limits include bestiality and excessive bdsm.
            here's what i'm looking for!

X-MEN: charles xavier x erik lensherr
            [ can take place in any timeline where they're younger,
            i request to play charles but i may be convinced for erik. ]

STAR WARS: kylo ren x armitage hux
            [ willing to play them in canon universe or in an au!
            had a gangster au a while ago that i loved... i just
            really, really want to play hux!! ]

STAR WARS: han solo x luke skywalker
            [ again, will play them in any universe! my only request
            is that i play luke! ]

HAIKYUU!!: iwaizumi hajime x oikawa tooru
            [ will literally kill for this, any plot is a-okay by me,
            i live for angst. i'll only play oikawa though, sorry!! ]

[/size]

my life amounts x to no xmore
than x one x drop in a limitless
ocean. yet what is any ocean,
but a xxx multitude of x drops?

x

.petrichor
Vipera

wicked

Post by .petrichor » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:48 am

• Hello, I'm .petrichor, but feel free to call me whatever you like as of now. I'm nonbinary, so I prefer they/them terms when you do reference/ talk to me as they are my pronouns, and I'll be very grateful if you do use them. You'll earn my respect. I like to think of myself as a semi-literate writer, I can write anywhere from 500-2000 words, and I can go beyond that. I only do LGBT+ pairings, nothing against straight pairings, it's just that I am not that nor do I have any specific or any interest at all of roleplaying that. It just doesn't spark my interest or make me actually fueled to write, rather it drains it. I will match any length you do present to me, and I won't push you to write more unless you feel comfortable doing so, I don't want to scare people off due to my posts being able to be pretty lengthy. I only roleplay in the forums, I lose and forget about RP's through pm extraordinarily fast. I also will be willing to double up, as long as you are doing so too, I love the interactions that can happen during those. I write in the third person, and I rarely write in first, as it doesn't seem natural to me anymore. I also only do realistic face claims.

I won't roleplay:
    Beastiality
    incest
    BDSM
    pure 100% smut

I will roleplay:(not complete)
    Drugs
    Rape
    Abuse
    Sexual Abuse
    Torture
    Angst
    Horror
    Violence
    Gore
    Action
    Lots of Dark themes, basically

Of course, If you do PM me, I don't expect you to be 100% ok with all of this, tell me your limits and I will definitely respect them. Thanks for reading c:

I'm looking for:

Descendants RP:
    Basically, like the movie descendants;
    "In present-day Auradon, Ben, the teenage son of King Adam and Queen Belle, is poised to take the throne. He offers a chance for redemption to the trouble-making teen descendants of defeated villains exiled to the remote Isle of the Lost. The villains' descendants have been granted permission to attend prep school in the kingdom with the Disney heroes' kids."

We'd either do cannon or make our own characters, I don't mind if you've seen it or not, we wouldn't be basing it off of the movie too much. We would probably go a much, much darker path than the movie. I do have something in mind for this one.

doxophobia;;
Sagacitas

➵ Good For You

Post by doxophobia;; » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:54 am

hi i'm sage and i'm looking for like one or two rps

about me
rps through pm/skype/discord
only does homo romance
has absolutely no limits
1-3 paragraphs per reply/about 300 words? (not picky about partner length, would prefer on the shorter side tho)
decent spelling/grammar
on daily/nearly all the time tbh

what i'm looking for in a partner
rps through one of the above
lgbt+ friendly
tells me limits
friendly ooc
decent grammar/spelling
replies once or more a week

what i want
mxm or fxf romance [prefers mxm]
dark themes (violence, drugs, possible abuse?)
enemies to lovers (violent, again possible abuse/rape)
listen im trash so musical pairings? (namely Be More Chill [Michael and Jeremy] + Dear Evan Hansen [Connor and Evan])
more trash,,,, Percy Jackson/Camp Half-Blood AU l m a o help me.
hmu =^)
Last edited by doxophobia;; on Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

stark.
Halcyon

Re: Search for 1x1 RPs [Pt 3]

Post by stark. » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:39 am

forgetful. wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:01 am
  • hello! i'm stark., and i'm getting back into the rp mood! right now, i'm only interested in one plot which i will list below! if you like game of thrones then keep reading! here are my limits: intense romance. i'm just not comfortable with it. i loooove romance, but i don't like rping the quote-on-quote "intense" scenes. smooching and touching and such is fine.
    i do have more of a preference of rping the female (i've played the male characters so much in my rping life that i sometimes get burnt out if im only rping the male) but, if we double up, i'll play a male as well~ (will rp mxm and mxf pairings only)

game of thrones [ mxf - romance, adventure, action, drama ]
    muse a (my character) is a female who was caught for stealing expensive goods. however, she did not look like a female. she looks more like a boy with her short hair, flat chest, and thin body. she was able to fool everyone to think that she was a man so that she would be sent to the wall rather than rotting in a cell or standing in front of the seven for a trial. the day came where some of the black brothers came around to collect criminals for the wall. she happened to be one of those "men" that were taken. on the road, she met muse b (your character) who would also be joining the wall for his crimes (up to you to decide). they immediately hit it off and become traveling partners. muse a keeps her secret hidden and does not want anyone finding out that she is actually a woman (a bunch of men and one woman? yeah, not good). we can decide when she reveals her secret.

or ANYTHING game of thrones related! please, i'm desperate. i will NOT rp canon characters though. i don't mind if you rp a canon character but do not expect me to do the same. i just finished reading all the books, so spoilers will not hurt me. in fact, please talk to me about the books - i don't know many people who have read them and having all this knowledge to myself HURTS.
Last edited by stark. on Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

randompersonH2O
Yellow Belt

Post by randompersonH2O » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:46 am

Hi everyone! I'm randompersonH2O, but you can call me Random if you would like. I'm an eighteen year old college student who just got back from a long, unintentional hiatus and would like to start roleplaying again. I've been roleplaying on and off for about six years now on various sites - tumblr, chickensmoothie, and here - and usually average about seven hundred words per post, but can write anywhere between four hundred and two thousand words depending on my muse and how much my partner writes. I'm in the Eastern time zone, can play both male and female characters, and am one hundred percent lgbtq+ friendly. I mainly do canon x oc plots, but am glad to do canon x canon or oc x oc depending on the scenario/characters involved.

I'm not looking for much in a partner except someone with decent grammar that can be patient if I need to take a small hiatus to focus on school and work, and that can write a reply in the word count range I just gave. Also, I would like someone willing to play both male and female characters. If you can do that, we'll be great writing partners.

As far as topics go, my main interest at the moment is currently a canon x oc roleplay based off of BBC's Sherlock. If you would need to double up in order to do this, then I would be happy to do so. I am also looking for a Game of Thrones, Sons of Anarchy, Doctor Who, or Marvel-based roleplay. Any further details beyond that can be found on either my plot thread or advertisement thread.

If you have any further questions about me and my writing, or would like to plan something, don't hesitate to send me a message! I look forward to hearing from you.
Attention RP partners: I have a lot going on in my personal life right now, so I have very little time to write replies. If you have concerns about the continuation of our RPs, please message me personally.
“People change in order to grow. If you won’t let me change, how will I grow?”
- Mitch Grassi
[/center]

aho
White Belt

Post by aho » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:05 am

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
╒══════════════╕
In terms of my limitations I don't have ma
ny the only ones being; incest, bestiality.
At the moment I'm really craving a diabolik
lovers canon x oc or oc x oc and smut.
And I wouldn't mind if you had an idea of
your own, i'm open to ideas and pretty mu
ch chill with everything. Just don't leave
me hanging. If you're bored of the 1x1 jus
t tell me no hard feelings.
╘══════════════╛
╒═════════════════════╕
INTRODUCTION
my name is aho and i'm a semi-lit writer looking for a 1x1 p
artner. I would prefer someone who can mirror whatever you
post, I can also accommodate to how much you write. I only
role-play with anime face-claims and prefer playing the fem
ale character. I don't mind doubling if needed

interested in; *'s meaning craving the most atm
- anime rps particularly akagami no shirayukihime and
diabolik lovers**** (vampire x human)
- fantasy/romance/slice of life/adventure/smut
- princess/prince x prince/princess of the enemy kingdom

won't do;
- furry/animal roleplays or canon characters
- support LGBTQ but cannot roleplay mxm fxf
Will write more of my other plots below!
1x1 ideas
group roleplay plots

╘═════════════════════╛
Last edited by aho on Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

caligo
Vipera

Post by caligo » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:13 am

Hello ! How are you? My name is Caligo. But you can call me Cali or even Cece ! I'm an nineteen years old
female
semi-literate to literate roleplayer with around 7+ years of experience though I've been a member of AS
for just a few years. I'm also bilingual (Spanish & English) and can roleplay in both languages! When it comes to
mature themes, I'm okay with them. Though I'm not experienced around smut and would prefer to keep that part
on PM. I prefer MxF pairings and usually like to double up as I enjoy to play more than one character
As a plus, I like small group rps a lot and I can play both genders equally. The length of my posts depend
on my muse, but I can also mirror.

I'm not the type of impatient partner, and I'm not likely to push you to write a reply.
However, I might get worried
as time goes by so I may pm you just to check up on you c: I'm also willing to make friends and love to plot! it feeds
my muse like crazy ! Now, I think that's all about me. let's move to what i'm looking for in a rp partner.

All in all, I'm not very exigent. I would just prefer if you were literate, and be ok with themes such as violence, cursing,
and things like that as I love drama and action. Smut is not needed, albeit I do like to add some romance to the mixture.
I would also like it if you could be patient with me as I sometimes get busy with exams and personal life. But I'll always
come back and you will be notified if I do lose muse for a certain rp. Now to the fun part! my interests!

pretty little liars

I'm dying for something based off this show. A group of students is investigating the mysterious death of a friend. A friend who knew all of their secrets. But apparently she wasn't the only one. Multiple characters with different story lines and dark secrets. lots of plotting, drama, action and all. would be willing to work with a small group for this one!

sense8
I would love something like this too, don't know how this would work but if you have seen this show and are interest i'm all ears! I have so much muse for this one as well.

superheroes

could be Marvel, DC or just our own universe. Superheroes and mutants are always so much fun!

interview with the vampire

muse a is an ancient vampire who has spent centuries alone, living in the shadows in a place too big for just himself.
one night, while out hunting, they find muse b. Once full of joy and life, now on the verge of death. Feeling sympathetic towards them, muse b decides to give them a choice. They can either join him as a vampire, or they can become one of the dead too early. muse b, who's scared and too young to die, decides to join muse a. but soon they realise this life is not what they wanted. probably contains romance, would prefer muse b.

divergent
probably a little bit before the plot in the books. A group of transfers are trying to survive among the brave in dauntless.
dauntless-borns are also very welcome! its just the same plot with ocs and before the revolution took place.

LᴜᴄɪᴅDʀᴇᴀʀʏ
White Belt

Post by LᴜᴄɪᴅDʀᴇᴀʀʏ » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:27 pm

Mᴀʀᴋ~

melancholy gal
White Belt

[melancholy's search]

Post by melancholy gal » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:00 pm

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
hey there! i'm melancholy gal, but you can call me mel or whatever you feel like tbh. i am coming
back from a short break, so it might take me a second to get back into the swing of things. i'm a
female semi-lit writer who is going to be back in school in about a month, so i wanna squeeze in a few
more rps before i have to go back to get slammed with homework. i can write 300-900 words
depending on what you give me, and i usually try to mirror my partner's posts. i only do fxf or nbxf,
because its what i'm most comfortable (and i'm not that great at mxm and mxf lmao). i'm kind of
wanting to do a group rp, i think it'd be pretty fun!
i haven't got much of a preference to rp ideas, but i do have a few!

number one. ) based in the harry potter world, 100 years after the battle of hogwarts and there
is a whole new group of wizards, a new head master, but there is a little trouble on the horizon or
something?? and these two people from separate houses take a liking to each other and become
good friends and begin to like each other, whilst in the midst of a sea of trouble.

number two. ) apocalyptic world, maybe like the walking dead where these people are in a group
and get separated and have to try and survive together. maybe they start out as enemies or something
and slowly begin to understand each other?

number three. ) one of those cute soulmate tumblr au's of any sort, but in a college setting or
something. lets say they both try to deny it because they feel they aren't ready to find their soul
mate yet.

number four. ) road trip sort of thing. they live in a small town, they want to get out and see the
world. maybe they don't know each other that well they just know they don't want to stay in that town
for their own reasons. could be a group rp or we could double up on characters.

number five. ) so, one character is starting go off the deep end, (maybe doing drugs/drinking and
not taking care of themselves) and their best friend is trying to help them and keep them safe n stuff
while simultaneously dealing with all their own life problems, and they end up falling in love, you
get the idea.

luc
White Belt

Re: comet,, search

Post by luc » Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:37 am

Image Image
Image i am young girl who lives in the midwest, under the mst time zone. i love to roleplay and have been doing so for awhile know. i am semi-lit/literate and i can write upwards of four paragraphs/thirty lines depending on my muse (i can also write quite a lot less if that isnt your thing) and i am extremely flexible when it comes to the gender/sexuality of my character. i like to chat in ooc and i like to think i am a tad proficient when it comes to coding. Image
☆ urban fantasy (witches, wizards in modern day??)
☆ high fantasy (princes, princesses, dragons, sorcessess)
☆ interdimensional travel (i have a plot for this)
☆ cyborgs n shit
☆ dystopian
☆ assassin and thieves (with powers??)
☆ ghosts??
☆ ask me about your interesting fantasy/science ideas

the only limits i really have is on excessive sexual content (like im cool with the implication of it happening, im cool rping like the first parts of it, but otherwise it sort of bores me). language and violence are chill with me.