Destiny: Become Legend - OPEN

All non-realistic human roleplays go here.

Moderator: Roleplay Moderators

Re: Destiny: Become Legend - OPEN

Postby cσммαиdєя รнєραяd » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:44 am

|| Thanks x_x I hope so too. I requested a few days off to get better, and I'm hoping it works. Bleh. ||

Feron | Human Male | Nightstalker Hunter | Tagged: Nadia/Any | Location: Earth -> The Tower -> Home
    His intentions were that of being silent, and that is exactly what he had mastered in his time of being a Guardian. He'd noted that she had moved sometime when he was in the shower, but he could tell that she was still sleeping by the way her breath left her. Slow, and to a steady rhythm. Sleep was a curious thing, but he didn't let his mind wander it too much as he trailed down the stairs and into the kitchen. Hands adjust the belt at his hips, before pulling the semi fitting shirt over them, his stomach flinching away from the cold metal for a few seconds as he puffed the air in surprise. Hazel gaze shifts around momentarily, locating the still brewing pot of coffee with Pax just getting the mugs set out. It doesn't take long for him to hear movement upstairs, and his head turns slightly to wait for Nadia as she wakes. Lips turn up into a smile as she pops out of the room and practically bounces down the stairs with the squeak of 'cold'. Perhaps he would invest in getting her some slippers. His gaze follows her as she trots into the kitchen and hoists herself onto the edge of the counter, to which he takes a few steps toward her. He stops seconds later as the coffee pot signals that it's finished brewing, and he turns to pour them each a mug, sliding them down the counter to where she sat so that he could stand in front of her. "You don't have to apologize, sleeping in every now and then isn't a horrible thing." He offers a half smile before stepping to the side to start prepping his drink as she speaks. He takes a small sip of it first before setting it back to the counter and returning to her. After a shower, the air around him was chilled, and that blanket she was snuggled in looked mighty warm. If he could get away with it, today would be a day that he curled up under the blankets with her and didn't move for anything at all.

He perks up briefly at the mention of food, a brow arching as she asks what he wanted. "Well if I keep my mind out of the gutter, and act like a good boy I'd have to say Pancakes, but you knew that already." He chuckles, leaning in to give her a smooch to the cheek after a tease like that. Eyes follow a disgruntled Pax as the Ghost makes a break for it, his laugh rumbling his chest as he lifts his mug to his lips. His gaze then trails to the window, lips slowly moving away from the mug as he takes note of the sudden weather change. Huh, that would make things interesting. "Well I'm sure Cayde wouldn't mind if we ran a few patrols. I'd hate to have him come knocking to see why we haven't given any field reports for a while." He agrees, gaze falling to his hands as he moves to set the mug back on the counter. A brow arches as she mentions that people admired him, and he simply shrugs it off. He doesn't feel as if he were some role model that everyone looked up to. He had been afraid, very afraid, and there were much more knowledgeable Guardians on that team. He felt as though he were simply there for the ride, and to be honest, he felt some shame with the fame that came from wiping out the Taken King. "Perhaps they do, but I feel no different. If that makes any sense." He offers with a half shrug, and a smile to match hers. "I'm sure its more so that they admire the group of Guardians that went into that realm, not just me, not just anyone else there at the time. They know us only by a name, not by a face. I could walk the city now, and no one would know it was I who assisted in taking down the King." He wasn't trying to darken the mood, merely make his point, but it only seemed as if he were digging himself a deeper hole. So with that thought, he silenced himself by taking another drink, before changing the subject. "Would you like help with cooking up breakfast?"

Carmela | Human Female | Sunbreaker Titan| Tagged: Ileana/Any | Location: Earth -> The Tower -> Personal Quarters
    The Titan slowly nods her head, a small glance being passed toward Ileana. "I would have to agree that it would look a little suspicious if you put it off for too long. Lets just hope that things do want to go our way for once. Without the whole.. bleeding thing." She rolls her wrist with the word before setting the fork back on her mostly empty plate. There was no way she'd be eating anymore, she couldn't even look at the food without her nerves making her stomach churn. Quietly she pushes the plate away, only really starting to move when Ileana had. A pause is given as she feels the touch to her jaw, but she remains still for a few moments after, a small smile creeping upon her lips. "Well get to it then. I'm honestly looking forward to your return, we could decorate the tree together and fill our last 'cheesy relationship slip' on our quota for the year." She offers a small laugh as she pushes herself away from her seat and sets about gathering the dishes and putting away the left overs. A glance is cast to the Warlock, taking note of the new armor with a quirked brow, but she doesn't mention anything as she sets about the kitchen to clean up after breakfast. "Just be sure to have Arcelia let me know if you'll be arriving back late, and remember, I love you."

Xanthe | Awoken Female | Bladedancer Hunter| Tagged: Cinder, Weston/Any | Location: Mars -> Iron Line -> Cabal Base
    Xanthe visibly stiffens at the motion beside her, visor tilting awkwardly to try and see who had come closer. It was Cinder, but as the hand loomed close, she shys away from it, immediately turning toward Cole as the Ghost makes his presence known with words. Sobs still echoed from her helm, head falling in defeat as the Ghost disappears the first time, but thankfully Cinder draws him back demanding the answer to her question. The Huntress stills her chest, focusing on breathing as the Ghost explains, but they were not words she wanted to hear. "No! He can't be gone, I won't believe it!" She screeches at the Ghost. "No, no, no!" She turns her visor back to the warlock. He was her only friend, the only one who stuck with her through thick and thin. The only one who overlooked her snarky attitude. He was the only one who understood her, and if he wasn't coming back, then she would refuse to live without him. Wild eyes cut to the side, locating the darkness infused weapon within seconds. She could end it all here and now and not be forced to live without her partner. Wasting no time she pushes herself away from Grayson and toward the weapon. It's in her hands before Ratch can even come to terms with what was happening.

"Xanthe, no!"

She whips the pistol up, putting it beneath the protective shell of her helm at her throat and angling it up. She looks over Grayson a final time before her golden gaze lands on Cinder. The sudden realization that her sister would witness this had her falter for only a second. That second was more than enough time for intervention, and it was not wasted. The crack of her visor is the only sound she hears, the faint pain in her head, and then darkness. Her mind slips into a dream like state, something that she wished was not a dream at all. Grayson.

-Two Years Ago-
    She was pissed, to put it lightly. The Bladedancer hated the hive to begin with, but now, her hatred burned even brighter. She watched as the hive poured out before them, all rushing to meet them with a formal greeting of teeth and claw. It left little to no time for them to prepare, and before she knew it, Grayson was in the thick of it. Eyes widen behind her visor, watching the powerful display. It left her wide open for attack, and the Hive took their chance. A shrill shriek diverts her attention to the side, hand instinctively reaching for her blade as a Thrall rushed forward. Her hand twists, but she was not quick enough to avoid its claws as they dig deep into her armor. Bitting back the cry of pain, she swings the blade up and digs it into the Thrall's skull, twisting until the creature fell at her feet. She could feel the warmth of her blood seeping beneath her armor, but had no time to check it with the waves of enemies crawling ever closer. She falls back slightly, the knife being replaced with something that had more range. Her pistol is lifted up, using her only good arm to keep it steady as she fired into the crowd.

She hisses silently in pain, shaking her arm to watch as the blood escapes the flaps in her armor. She would need to tie it off if she was expected to live another day. Eyes wildly search for Grayson, finding him swinging a flaming blade around him to keep the Thrall at bay. She had time. Quickly she retrieves her blade once more, digging it into the side of her cloak. She drags it down to cut away a piece of it to bind her wound. Her weapons are set down briefly, and she does the best she can with tying it off, something that was quite hard to do with only one hand. Once she was sure she would not bleed out, she returns to the thick of battle, leaping onto a rock and firing down into the masses. "I'm going to use a grenade. Find cover." She does not wait for a response as she pulls the object from her belt. With a charge of her light, it's armed, and with a flick of her hand it's left behind. A simple activation of her blink ability leaves her behind cover as the explosion goes off, sending scattered Hive parts all throughout the area.

Weston | Human Male | Stormcaller Warlock| Tagged: Cinder, Xanthe/Any | Location: Mars -> Patrolling the Wastes
    With panicked breathing, he lowers his weapon, watching as the Huntress crumples to the ground and the darkness infused weapon scatters to the side. His visor shifts to Cinder, hands raising momentarily to offer what he could before he explained. "It was either that, or she was going to blow her brains out." His words shook as he turned his visor back to the Bladedancer. She was still breathing, he could see the rise and fall of her chest. All he had done was used the butt of his rifle to knock her out. At the most, she would wake up with a headache, at least she was not dead. "We need to go. I'll transport the Nightstalker's body to the Tower, you will need to take the Warlock. I'll carry your sister out, but you'll need to take her as well. I don't necessarily want to be around when she wakes up. She'll probably kill me." His visor turns toward the darkness infused weapon. "I'll be turning that weapon over to Ikora, if you don't mind." His hand waves slightly, signaling to his Ghost to do the tasks he had mentioned. "The Nightstalker's ghost is likely long gone, but at least his body can be returned to the tower for identification purposes."

Lucina | Awoken Female | Bladedancer Hunter| Tagged: Corso/Any | Location: In Route to The Tower
    The Huntress doesn't seem to notice as he begins to watch her again, her hand lifting to her shoulder to carefully test the bruise and calculate how long she'd need before she could comfortably move it again. It isn't until he stands and moves past her that she looks up, the brush of his skin against hers sending chills down her spine. It was the first time in a while that she's been touched by another, skin to skin just as he had. Golden gaze follows him, curious now as to where exactly he was going. She manages to catch a glimpse of what he was grabbing, but as he was turning back to her, she quickly sets her gaze forward. She's very aware of the sound of his footsteps, no matter how light they were as he approaches the back of her chair. The rustle of a glove is heard, as well as the sound of something being twisted, but she still goes back to checking the tenderness of her wound. When his words leave his lips, she nearly jumps, her head shifting slightly to look up at him as he offers to help ease the pain. "It does hurt, but it won't kill me." She pauses, watching him for a moment before shrugging as if to say 'go for it'. If she was going to get another free massage, she wasn't going to complain even slightly. She eyes the glove on his hand, but doesn't question it when the notices that there's some sort of ointment on it. She understood that something like that within the cybernetic joints of his hand would likely not be a good thing. Out of instinct, she flinches slightly as his hand moves over the tender flesh, but the pain would begin to dull slightly as he rubbed the medicated paste over it.

She doesn't seem to mind as his other hand finds its place on her other shoulder, and is slightly surprised to feel the warmth of his palm against it. Very aware of how close he was to her, she tilts her head just enough so that she can meet his gaze, plump lips quirking up slightly as he agrees that some shopping would be nice, the smile remains even after he begins his flirting, if not becoming slightly more noticeable. "It's been some time since I've put myself into a dress for anyone, but maybe I'll make an exception this one time." She offers a small chuckle, a brow arching moments later as he makes mention of dinner and drinks. Her head tilts slightly to the side, taking note of the numbing sensation of the ointment that he was currently working into the bruise before responding. "Dare I say, its a date." She offers a half cocked grin, slightly shifting in the seat to bring one leg over the other. "But I would suggest you put on a shirt before setting foot in the marketplace." Lips quirk up further as she adds a tease into her tone, her gaze slowly shifting back to the expanse before them.

Wreav | Awoken Male | Striker Titan | Tagged: August, Rose/Any | Location: Earth -> Old Russia
    Lips tilted up slightly, for what was likely the first time since they'd set foot in the Cosmodrome. He cant help but offer a small laugh to go with it as she points out the weaknesses in Titan armor, but he's definitely not expecting the jab and hardly sees it coming until her fingers meet the soft under armor mesh beneath the plates. Nearly skirting to the side, he suppresses the grunt as best he could, his hand on the opposite side of his body reaching over to rub the area. It didn't hurt, no, more so surprised him, not to mention that he may or may not be a little ticklish in said area. "Indeed, armor cant cover everything, or we wouldn't be able to move. Learned that the hard way with a Dreg knife to the arm." He jokes, quickly regaining his composure. "No need to stress princess, that's how you get grey hair. I'll do my best to not put a bullet in him, as much as he asks for one at times." He chuckles with a small shake of his head, feet carrying him off to stand beside August and observe the Fallen scattered below. He watches their movements for a brief moment before lifting his visor slowly toward August at his comment about hunters and tight pants. He knew exactly where that was going. If there ever was a time that Wreav wanted to physically harm August, it was then, and not in the way that you would think. More so a 'rub his nose in it' to make him try and understand why such behavior was not always acceptable. Visor tilts to Rose momentarily before turning away with a shrug. "At this point, I'll help, and we can share the whiskey afterwards." He huffs out, starting to take those first few steps out toward the Fallen when the crack of a rifle echos the area. He freezes, immediately on alert as he shifts his visor around. Another Guardian? It had to be. Fallen Wire Rifles had a distinct sound, and no one else was dumb enough to be this far out here if they were mortal, in a sense.

It's apparent that he's suddenly apprehensive about the idea of them splitting up by the way he starts to turn back, but if Rose suggested they take out the Fallen, who was he to say no? "Just be careful Princess. I'd hate to have to explain an injury to the Vanguard. Not to mention explaining what I would have done to whoever did it." He shifts his gaze to August now. "Lets go pup, before she changes her mind and kicks both of our asses. I'll skirt and flush them out to you, just make sure you don't miss."
ImageThe Saddest part in life, is saying goodbye to someone you wish to spend your lifetime with.
╔═══════════════════════════════════╗
24. Female. Bi-sexual. Avid literate roleplayer. Hurting.
I love video games, tattoos, writing fanfics and roleplaying!
I'm a Global Moderator here on AS, if you have any questions
comments or concerns feel free to PM me! I don't bite!
My Bitch | My BFF | The Cool kid | That One Guy | Garrus

╚═══════════════════════════════════╝
1x1 SearchRP StatusTwitter
TumblrInstagramDeviantArt
FanFictionTwitch
xXCShepardXx on XB1 & PS4
xXCShepardXx#3893 on Discord

Feeling really low, slow replies.
ImageImage
Muse - 0/10
Time - 4/10
cσммαиdєя รнєραяd
Global Moderator

Postby Hex_keeper » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:00 pm

Data was on his knees, bent over. Broken metal fingers knotted in the dead man's clothing. The green war machine had his forehead pressed into Carlisle’s chest. The only sound from him was the repetitive words “I'm sorry”. Reginald recognized this behavior as symptom of grief, sorrow and guilt. It pained him to watch his guardian go through such trauma but in this world it was inevitable. Reginald had noticed as Justina had laid the shell next to Data that he had not responded. In fact he had not reacted to her presence or her words at all. Reginald gave Data a few minutes before he floated over to him. He was no longer mumbling to himself, just sat there huddled over the lifeless form of Carlisle. Reginald hovered in front of Data, wondering what he could could possibly say. ”Data he will understand. It will be okay.” Orange Optics connected with Reginald's blue orb. “I was afraid. He told me, Rajendra told me. They all told me about that side of Carlisle. I acted out of fear and not compassion. I should have talked to him, I should have calmed him down. So what if he killed me, that's what you are for! I should have done better!” As Data spoke his voice began to rise. By the final word his voice roared through the stone prison. Suddenly he was on his feet and in a few short strides was at a table on the far wall. He gripped the table in his hands and tossed it aside. Valuable equipment, research, and inventions went scattering across the floor. Data raised a clenched hand and with a roar slammed his metal hand into the rock wall. He repeated the action over and over. He bellowed each time his knuckles clashed against the stone. Flakes of rock sprayed outwards as he chipped away at the stone. The sound of his rage and regret bouncing off the walls.
Above all else Data loved his work. For him to toss it aside in such a way spoke levels to how well he was handling this to Reginald. Which of course was not very well at all. Reginald floated up to him and tried to calm him, but Data was too far gone at this point and could no longer hear anything from the outside world. There was only one thing left to do. If Data continued this way it would be a long time before he calmed down and he might do something he regretted. Reginald floated back a short distance not sure of how Data would react to his words. ”Protocol Dreamshade. Keyholder Reginald. Activate.” With one last ring of metal Data's arms fell to his side. His body swayed back and forth before his knees gave out and he fell forward, smacking his head against the wall. With his forehead pressed against the wall he fell sideways, green paint streaking the stone as he fell. Data crashed to the ground and remained motionless. He would be that way for some time.

Orange optics fluttered to life. They roamed over the inky black room. Data lifted a green, metallic hand and studied the dents and scratches on the plating. One moment he had been viciously pounding against the stone wall. The next he was here in this place, wherever here was. The exo took in his surroundings. The room was black like the starless night. As Data looked at his feet it seemed as though he was standing on nothing. He crouched down and ran his hand across the floor. It was smooth and glassy like the calm water of an underground lake. This room, if it was a room, was strange. Despite it being black as night Data could see in complete clarity. It was almost as if the world glowed. Data racked his brain trying to figure out what had happened. The last thing he remembered was Reginald saying something, something about Dreamshade. The realization hit Data like a ton of bricks. Protocol Dreamshade. That's what had happened. It was an idea Data had while watching old science fiction movies of robots taking over the world. Realizing the danger of Data's programing being altered or manipulated he, along with Reginald, had set up a way to stop Data and purge any alien programing that might affect him negatively. For whatever reason Reginald must have initiated the protocol and sent Data's consciousness into a sort of rest mode while his body was purged of any foreign programing. However that didn't explain where he was or for that matter how he got here. The logical conclusion was that he was in some sort of lembo in his own mind. ”You over think things too much kid.” Data spun around, looking for the source of voice but found only darkness. ”To think I've been with you all this time, even back in the good old days, and you still can't see me. I'm hurt, Data, I really am.” Data searched for the source of the voice, but it seemed to come from all around him. Metal hands reached down for the pistol he knew to be at his side only to find his bare leg. ”We are in your head, kid. No guns, no clothing, no stone walls to beat up. I suppose I should reveal myself before you strip a screw.” Not five feet away red optics flared to life and a grey clad exo stepped out of the darkness. The exo wore no armor or clothing. His face plating looked a lot like Data's, but that was a common style. On the grey exo's forehead was a painted, white barcode and the number seven. Two horn-like devices wrapped over the top it’s head and protruded just above it's optics. It gave this particular exo a very demonic look. “Who the hell are you and how are you even here.” Data spoke with his best authoritative voice. The grey exo stared at Data curiously. ”Oh, how I love watching you play pretend soldier. You're just so terrible at it. As for who I am, well, we will get to that in a little bit. For now you can call me The God of Calamity! No, no, no that's too showy. How about Aries? Yes, stand up guy, call me that. For your second question, this is my home! That is why I'm here. I wish I could vacate the premises but unfortunately that's not possible.” As this Aries talked he walked around Data. Data got the sense that this exo was sizing him up. It only took a glance to see that this man was a fighter, a warrior. ”You see, Mr. Five, we exo are the product of our upbringing. You, for example, are childish, naive, idealistic, and intelligent. All that is due to that little rascal you just corkscrewed. Oh, how they age. Almost brings a tear to my eye to see what a savage killer he is. Couldn't be more proud. Enough about you though, let's talk about me. My first day of life I ripped a man's throat out. On my second day I shoved my arm through a man's face. Which, if I remember correctly, you remember.” Red optics looked towards Data as if to confirm his words. ”I miss the old days. The fighting, the blood- oh, how it made my circuit board tingle. I remember everything, every kill, every death, every memory wipe, every time we read that God awful book to Carlisle. God it felt good to finally shut his mouth for once. Every one hurts me, boohoo.” Aries spoke in a mocking tone that Data could only assume was meant to resemble a child. Data fought to maintain his composure and somehow managed to. “So, you're telling me you are me from the past? How is that even possible?” Data had never heard of such a thing and he racked his brain trying to figure out how it could even be possible. ”Ding ding, dumbass. Before I could only observe, but couldn't react or effect. When we were revived in this life for whatever reason I was brought back, too. Slowly I've been leaking my way out. Rather, you pull me out during fights. Thanks by the way. Always wanted to put Jax in his place. It seems I can come out on my own now so thanks for that.” Data's eyes narrowed as he assumed a defensive stance. There was no way he would let this exo take over. ”Oh, don't get your wires tangled. I don't want to take over your body. The only fun part of life is the fighting, otherwise I'm not interested. Plus you couldn't take me kid.” Data didn't for a moment believe him. The warlock knew he couldn't get out, not until his system was “purged”. He just had to stall just a little bit longer. “If you don't want to take over my body then what do you want?” Data wasn't sure, but for a second it seemed like the exo's red optics flared at his words. ”Oh, Kid, that's a good question. What I want is to make a deal with you. A deal I don't think you can resist.”

"It's easy to die for something, but to live for it?
That's another beast entirely. So you need to choose. Die and let your life mean nothing or live and let it mean everything."

Character Page
Hex_keeper
White Belt

Postby Andromedev » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:01 pm

CINDER

"What in the hell?!" Cinder cried out as Weston planted the back end of his rifle into Xanthe's helmet, knocking the hysterical sister out cold. She couldn't believe Xanthe tried to take her own life. What was she thinking? Cinder looked to Weston as he explained what was going to happen, nodding and ackowledging his words and trying to process them with clarity. Everything had just happened so fast, Xanthe was alive, Grayson wasn't, then Xanthe tried to kill herself. Cinder was still trying to process it all, the shock hadn't worn off quite yet. "I, uh..." the Hunter shook off the confusion, "Okay. You're right..." she sighed, "Let's get them out of here." As Weston explained that they would need to identify the other Hunter, Cinder butted in, angrily. "I can help you there. That douchebag's name is Chancellion-what's-his-fuck." she pointed to the other body on the ground with a purposefully unsubtle hint of disgust in her voice.
Cinder reached out to the pistol Xanthe had tried to kill herself with and picked it up from the ground, studying it for a moment before handing it to Wess upon his request. The thing felt... wrong, even just to hold. You could feel the air around it grow cold and for such a relatively light piece of equipment, it felt heavy. Like it was much more dense than it should have been.
"Okay..." Cinder returned to the Exo's body on the ground, kneeling beside him and measuring him up, "Let's get them out. The sooner the better. I think I've had enough of sand for a lifetime. It's coarse, rough, and it gets everywhere." She looked down to Grayson, outstretching her palm. "Alright, tin man..." she put a hand underneath Grayson's shoulder, struggling to lift him upright. Eventually, she managed to lift him, laying him face-down over the backs of her shoulders and carrying the Exo fireman-style, linking her hands to his knee and wrist at her chest so that he wouldn't fall off. As she carried the heavy corpse on her back toward the door the two had just come through, she called back to Weston, hoping he had Xanthe taken care of by now."Alright, I'm pretty sure I can't carry this guy all the way out without stopping at some point, so let's try to hurry, huh? Besides, the Cabal will more than likely be back soon, like you said." Cinder hobbled out of the doorway to the room with Grayson on her back, while Cole transmatted the dead Chancellion's body away to be taken by the Tower. They could've just as easily sent away Grayson's body as well, but Cinder wanted to carry him out. Xanthe cared about him a great deal and it just seemed disrespectful to simply wisk him away like they did with Chancellion. Seriously, fuck that guy; Cinder thought in her head.

~~~

GRAYSON
-Two Years Ago-

Grayson cleaved through another Thrall, watching it collapse into firey ash before him. Suddenly the Exo looked skyward as Xanthe called out her move, watching as the Hunter soared overhead and dropped an explosive in the cluster of Hive in front of him. Grayson turned on his heel as quick as he could, putting foot in front of foot, sprinting away from the blast radius as quick as he could before the charge went off. When it did, limbs and fire poured overhead, littering the area around as Grayson was blown off of his feet and fell to the ground on his chest. The disoriented Exo groaned and pushed himself up off of the ground slowly, barely able to see if any more Hive were around, which...
Within seconds one of the few remaining Hive creatures heaved itself at Grayson without relent, and was cast aside with the same ammount of care as Grayson outstretched a palm and sent the Thrall flying with a kinectic burst of energy. Grumbling, Grayson called out over the headset radio to his partner. "Xanthe..." he shook his head, throwing off the fuzziness in his head, "Where are you? Everything okay?"

~~~

It was an accident. It could've all been prevented. Everything. Every loss. It should have never been found. All the memories came flooding back, as if a cloud of choking black ash had been suddenly lifted and one could breath fresh air again. Nothing was hidden anymore. All was known.
Something that was thought lost was once again found.
Something thought to be unobtainable.
Peace of mind.
At last.
"Stick around, I'm full of bad ideas."
-My Characters-
Andromedev
White Belt

Postby Corso Wolfsbane » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:22 am

Corso | Human Male | Blade Dancer Hunter | Tags: Lucina/Any | Location --> Deep Space --> Corsos Ship

Body weight shifts as he leans closer over the seat, his hands doing very detailed work against her soft blue muscles. Lips perk slightly with a grin as her words reach him, a small chuckle following soon after. "Good, sounds like a date." His hands sway a bit at her shoulders, causing the sweater she wore to slide a bit further down her arms. In doing so, it revealed even more of that beautiful blue skin that he admired greatly. "Of course it would be recommended for me to throw on a shirt, but I won't allow you to dress nicely if I don't participate as well. Perhaps a nice suit, though I would likely play with it a bit to fit more to my style in dress wear. Don't worry though, I guarantee that it will look nice." His hands would then switch up spots a bit, sliding over toward the base of her neck. He presses in gently as his thumbs rotate over the collar bone and the edge of her spine. Next, his fingers move to caress her neck around her shoulders to make sure that he alleviated any stress her muscles had due to the pain in her shoulder. Briefly he allows one of his fingers to trace along her jawline, gauging her reaction as his lips part to speak. "Shall I go expensive tastes? Wine and dine? Or should we just skip to the heavy drinks?" He rests his chest against the back of the chair as he ponders over the idea, hoping to catch some insight from her. Due to the closeness of the chair, his arm would briefly rest against hers, but he kept his cybernetic from doing the same. While it was slightly heated for the comfort of his body, he still had this self conscious fear that she would deny anything to do with his arm, that it would be an instant turn off for her. He wanted to insure that his disability didn't ruin the moment for the both of them.
Corso Wolfsbane
White Belt

Postby A.Kira- » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:22 am

Akari / Ceres | Awoken Female | Gunslinger | Roman | Townhouse
Her patience was thin as it was. Coupled with her fierce determination not to throw up on the counter she was liable to snap at an instant. Ending his comment with but not for my benefit irked her a bit. As if she was a mother hen attempting to shelter him from the world, refusing to let him be his own man and live his life. Quite the opposite. The damned fool hardly had a life outside of her. While most women would find such a thing flattering and would go to extreme lengths to always have the undivided attention of the man they loved she was not one such. At least not right then. Room to fucking breathe was a must have and if he didn't take some for himself as well they were going to turn on each other over the smallest of things. A dirty dish, the sound of the other breathing too loudly, or anything absolutely absurd that they could come up with. Any nit-picky, bullshit thing. He had significantly more patience than she did but even his fuse ran short at times. She could see it burning down. His stern responses, the corrections he offered her when she said something out of taste, and that backbone he was starting to grow. Roman was a man who called dinner 'din-din' and made hot chocolate with marshmallows as the solution to every problem. He was not a man of harsh orders and cold looks. At least not with her.

Her lips parted to respond to his comment about staying with Ileana but she was stopped by Athena. "Out of turn," she muttered under her breath before stuffing food in her mouth. Immediate regret washed over her, and she washed down the bite with water. This action was repeated every time she took a bite, refusing to admit defeat to a plate of food. She had to admit, though, the new armor was interesting and made it that much harder to keep shoveling down food. Her mind was busy formulating words that more than likely were best left unsaid but that hadn't stopped her in the past twenty-four hours and wouldn't stop her now. "New armor's white, huh? So, like mine? Or I guess I should say like my factions. Don't forget, you're still sort of in charge. I mean, I immediately regained my previous power the moment I was revived, don't think you'll take my faction from me. I'll still let you tell them what to at times, just to give that little power high that everyone seems to get off on. Good thing your armor's white, it'll hide the stain when you cream you pants."

She hardly gave him a moment to respond before continuing on to his actual question, setting her fork on a miraculously empty plate. Despite her perfectly calm demeanor the huntress' stomach was tying in knots over and over again from what she had eaten. "There's really no need to escort me. At least not for my benefit." She repeated the words he had spoken, casting him a sharp look that communicated her disapproval for them. "I don't intend on staying here alone any longer than I have to. If you don't take me I have to hitch a ride, though. I'm fairly certain I'm not supposed to be walking a distance that far and would just hate to find out what the consequences would be." The sarcasm was enough for her ghost's shell to tilt downward in frustration but not for him to say anything. Not just yet. "I'm not changing clothes, either. This ragged Led Zeppelin shirt and Carlisle's sweatpants are honestly just going to have to do for now. I don't even know where my clothes are and I am in no mood to try to adjust the waist of my pants to fit comfortably. Even if this is a minuscule pregnancy belly it's just enough that all of those stupid pants I wear fit me like shit now."

Ileana | Awoken Female | Sunsinger | Carmela | Carmela's Apartment
The warlock's laugh was genuine and uncharacteristically soft. "I failed to realize that we had a cheesy relationship quota. Despite that it would be my honor to fill it with you. Didn't people used to get matching sweaters? I'm not saying I would do that, we both know I wouldn't look like the stunner I am in something so drab. That's aside from the fact that I want less clothing covering you, not more. I was thinking, though... perhaps Charlotte would enjoy dressing our ghosts up again? I can't imagine that they wouldn't make ugly ghost sweaters for an occasion such as this." Arcelia's shell tensed around her optic, rivaling the enraged appearance she had worn when Charlotte decorated her with bows, before she disappeared. "No, no, it is Rila's turn." Mel's ghost likely wouldn't appreciate the sentiment of the statement. Ileana somewhat remembered the ghost fuming about the things she had endured while Charlotte was growing up. Something about a replacing an optic lens because it had been stained pink? It was probably best to drop the subject where it was, though. Lest the which ghost had it worse argument ensued between the AIs. The last thing she wanted to hear was a ghost pissing contest, even if it did keep the two of them distracted. That would be something she would stuff in her back pocket for the future just in case she and Mel needed to get rid of them at any point.

She was caught halfway off guard by Mel's final comment, stopping her in her tracks. That morning had been so normal. With of course the exception of Ikora demanding Ileana's attention in the Vanguard Hall. That was a bit strange. After everything that had happened the two fell back to their lives like it hadn't happened. The problem was that it did happen. Ileana didn't know if dealing with it would be healthy or if moving on was. That would be assuming that they even had time to deal with what had happened. Trying to resolve everything, trying to talk it all out, may pull out all of that hurt and it was possible that they simply didn't have time to mend it. Life was complicated enough when Ileana was just a Faction Leader. It was unfathomably more complex with somebody in her life that she actually gave a damn about and impossible to manage when she was struggling to remember all of it on a daily basis. And now Ikora. Zippidy Fucking Doo-Dah! Ileana became suddenly aware that she had taken too long to respond and was just staring at Carmela blankly. Great, the poor woman probably thought Ileana had some kind of stroke and lost her last marbles right there. "S-Sorry, I kind of - uh... I love you too, Carmela. We'll keep you posted, don't worry. Lock the door behind me, no house parties, and definitely no boys." She smiled slightly before her ghost tranmatted her to the tower plaza. "So, you're still not going to have the decency to warn me before you transmat me, hm?"

Carlisle-Trystan | Human Male | Nightstalker | Data-5 - Jax | The Mainframe
'Run, Run, Lost Boy' they say to me - away from all of reality

August | Human-Awoken Male | Striker | Wreav- Rose | The Cosmodrome
There it was. The frustration. The flustered irritation at his comment. His small victory. A small chuckle moved from him that his ghost didn't even attempt to mute. The movement of his shoulders would have made it clear he was laughing. Then again, Leo didn't mute him on most occasions. If only because by the time Leo realized that August's comment was going to be inappropriate. He worried that muting August mid-sentence, when the other two could clearly understand where he was going - would earn him an ass kicking from Rose. The huntress might assume that Leo muted that particular statement because it was going to be worse than his others even if it wound up being nearly pointless. While August clearly held zero fear of being beaten or even killed by Rose - something that caused Leo no end of frustration - the ghost was not as rash and fearless. Nor inappropriate. August seemed even less phased by the idea of Wreav helping Rose beat him down, bringing forth questions within the ghost's mind as to what August had been through that made him seem so unaffected by these threats.

August's smile faltered at the sound of the sniper rifle shot. He hated those things. Manning one was different. He knew where the sound was coming from, he knew who had the gun. When he didn't know it put him on edge, dragging up snapshot memories he didn't understand. Blood, death and running for his life. All August knew was that they were memories from just before he died and they made his skin crawl. The idea of Rose separating from them seemed absolutely batshit to him. Yes, perfect idea. Everything about being out on that field right then was a question mark, everything was an unknown, and when a new one popped up her idea was to separate? Brilliant, really, fucking brilliant. August gritted his teeth to keep from arguing, simply muttering a "do what you think is best" under his breath. He rolled his shoulders silently while Wreav spoke. "Trust me, old man. I won't miss." August was still pissed off about just living. About his mother and Complectus Censura. About Hyde showing up and acting as if he had authority or standing, and Ileana backing down to him in an instant. He was still pissed about everything and he still felt the need to destroy anything that stood before him. Maybe, he thought for a second, that made him too much like Ileana. Of course maybe he didn't fucking care.
--
How can someone who can't
motivate others motivate himself?

- Viktor Nikiforov
--
Character Storage : Destiny Roleplay
--
Don't stop us now,
the moment of truth.
We were born to make history.

--
A.Kira-
Yellow Belt

Postby ~SongOfFlames~ » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:01 pm

Huh, her timing was impeccable. It wasn't all too long before she heard the coffee maker stop brewing. Her eyes trailed over to where the coffee maker was located for a few seconds, before looking back over to him when he began to pour the coffee into two separate mugs. When the mug was slid over to her, a smile appeared as she picked it up and simply held it in-between her hands to keep warm. She'd just have to trust that the blanket wouldn't slide past her shoulders or she will probably freeze her butt off. It felt as if the air in the home was becoming a little bit more warmer, so she may be able to ditch the blanket altogether."Thanks for the coffee. I needed it." she told him with the smile still present. Her hands lifted to bring the rim of the coffee cup to her lips right around when he answered what he wanted to have for breakfast. She made a light gagging sound from nearly choking on the few sips of coffee, which she awkwardly set the mug of coffee beside her to save any further embarrassment. A light clearing sound in her throat was made shortly after and both of her eyebrows shot up. That comment didn't soar completely over her head, and the reaction alone was all the evidence he could possibly need. Her cheeks ended up growing as red as a beet, while she glanced over Pax who wasn't all too happy. That was the type of response that she'd mostly receive from Plato if her Ghost heard that. Either that, or he'd jump on the teasing train by saying if this was the time that he should run a maintenance routine on her ship. Her light brown eyes fixed back onto Feron when he told her that pancakes were fine. She nodded her head with a shy smile, before she picked up her cup of coffee and simply held it in her hands."Alrighty. Pancakes it is." she said shortly after before lifting the mug to take a few sips of coffee."Maybe the other option later.I-if that's something you'd like." she spoke in a much lower tone. The cup of coffee was set down beside her shortly after when he went on to explain that going out on a patrol wasn't a bad idea.  She glanced up to him shortly after he began to speak about the admiration that the Guardians and civilians had for Guardians such as himself. Her head tilted slightly to the side when he mentioned that he felt the same. Ah, she could understand. To some, it just felt like any other day. A task as a Guardian to defend their one and only home, and the people that resided there and were counting on them. She continued to listen as he brought up that they were known for their names and will most likely not be recognized by face. While she heard him clearly, she had been silent for a few moments. Soft gaze lifted up to study the finer details of his face, before she lowered her gaze so that it would land on his chest."That's not necessarily true..." she started to say, before she lifted her gaze back up to meet his own."You'll see. Someday." she added with a wink of an eye. When he transitioned to the subject of breakfast, she had to give it a small thought on what he could possibly do. Her body turned slightly to look over at the dining room table, before she looked back towards him."Pancakes will take about seven to ten minutes from scratch." she was beginning to tell him, as she dropped down so that she was no longer sitting on the counter.

"It won't be too long." she added with a light shrug of her shoulders. Her hands moved up to remove the blanket from off her shoulders with a warm smile. She lifted her arms to gently set the blanket that she had used amongst his shoulders, and adjusted it so that it wouldn't be lopsided. When it appeared to be fine, she allowed for her hands to drop to her side."You can go ahead and sit down in the living room." she told him as she tilted her head back to look up at him."You want some sliced fruit with your pancakes? Some strawberries? Bananas?" she asked him, while she wandered over to where the pantry was to collect what she needed. An item that was on one of the upper shelves caught her attention, and all of a sudden, her interest in just having a cup of a yogurt and a piece of toast went spiraling down the drain."Oh, yes. Even better." she said to herself with a smirk as she grabbed the small bag. She retreated to the kitchen area to set down the basic ingredients for the pancakes, before turning towards him with a bag of chocolate chips."Look what I found. Want some on yours too?" she asked while she rattled the bag with a grin, and then set it down onto the countertop. She briefly skimmed over the items she dragged from out of the pantry, before turning to face the stovetop. The knob to adjust the heat was turned to get the stovetop to begin warming up. It shouldn't take too long for breakfast to be made. Really the most time consuming of the whole process was creating the batter from out of scratch. Even from scratch it was a relatively quick and easy process. A pan was brought out to be set down onto the burner, along with the bowl and everything else that she could have possibly needed courtesy of her Ghost. And here she thought that he had been scared off prior to the possibility of overhearing what Feron told her earlier. While she was prepping breakfast, she glanced over to Feron momentarily before focusing on what she was making unless she wanted to lose a finger or get burned today."So, anywhere specific you'd like to go? I'm assuming that we get to select which region or planet we get to go to, unless there is some sort of urgency to monitor conditions." she started to say while stirring the concoction she created in a short amount of time before beginning to pour in small amounts in the pan."As long as its not Venus or Mercury. I'll go almost anywhere but those two locations." she threw in with a small shudder."I'd rather not risk the chance of something happening with all of the Vex tech laying around. I might-" she was beginning to say, but simply shook her head as to dismiss whatever she was going to say. She wasn't sure how she will react if she was to draw close to something forged of machines that were also capable of transversing time and spatial planes. She didn't want to find out with the hundreds of theories that were out there. She could vanish without a trace like what happened to Praedyth. Her future self may be reflected in this most past self. Really, she didn't know the outcome nor did she want to find out. With a spatula, she flipped the pancake over a few times for it to properly brown before setting them done one by one onto the plate that was cast aside. Was three good enough for him? The thought occupied her mind for a short amount of time, before she poured some more batter into the pan. Four. Let's go with four. He needed the extra energy  boost. Plus, men typically had larger appetites. With the spatula, she angled and dropped down the final pancake onto the stack."Order up." she announced with a large smile on her lips, before she pushed the plate away from the heated stovetop so that he can go ahead and grab it. It wouldn't be long till she would be able to shut the stovetop  off and head over to the dining room to eat."You can go ahead and start eating. I'll be over there in a few minutes.Syrup should be on the table. I'll get everything else like extra napkins. Forks and knives should be over there too. You know how Ghosts can be at times. " she began to say with a smirk as she looked over to where Plato was floating near her shoulder."Well, I have nothing else to do. I can prep the ship, but I'll do that later on." Plato responded soon after to defend his case."Yeah huh." she murmured softly while she raised her hand to lightly flick the shell of the Ghost, before she dropped her hand to shut the stovetop off.

~~

The Sunbreaker had taken a few bites of tortellini, only for his gaze to lift up when she brought up the armor. He kept his eyes on her, and would slightly nod his head of the similarity. Roman wasn't the one that selected the armor. He handed that task off to Athena for it to be done. All that he requested was for the color to be darker shades such as black, gray, etc. Apparently, the Ghost went with white armor. Not exactly his cup of tea, considering that he'd be sitting in the back of the ship scrubbing away at any stain that marked the armor. At least, it would be favorable when it came to some form of camouflage if he was to venture off into Old Russia. He lowered the fork to pluck another pasta shell from out of the plate, and just before he got the chance to eat, that was when she dragged up the fact that it resembled her faction. One of his eyebrows raised, but he didn't say a word about it. It was just coincidence. There was a light shake of his head when she went on about how she regained control of her faction after she was brought back to life. He stirred the remaining pasta shells in the bowl, but it was obvious that it seemed like he no longer was interested in eating. It goes to say someone, considering that he ate like a horse. "I'm not." he replied a little more sharply that intended about the matter of the faction that belonged to her."It's all yours. It never was meant to be mine. " he concluded with a lower tone of voice. He wanted nothing to do with Complectus Censura or any other faction that once had ties with it.  He knew the purpose of her faction, and it was to rebel against C.C. and take those that was once under the reign of C.C. The one time that he was willingly to cooperate was only to save her. That was all. And whenever Complectus Censura or anything in close relation would be brought up all that he would be able to recall at an instant was the scars that marked her body,  how she was dragged amongst the burning coals to get where she was at now, and how one of those people have murdered her in their own home while he was away. A decent enough reason for his mood to become sour for even just a few fleeting seconds. He made his point of what he'd do to the people that wished to inflict harm onto her. They'd face the fires of the forge, and he wouldn't feel an ounce of remorse for them. There was the lightest hint of a smile near the end of that sentence, before he procured a comment of his own."That only happens if you are in bed with me and naked." he murmured, only for him to drop his gaze when he heard her fork clinking against the plate. Empty? Well, god damn. She was hungry.

He lifted his gaze up to her shortly after when she gave her response as to be dropped off wherever Ileana may be residing. Oh, she didn't want for anyone else to be with her."I'll take you. Just ask Orion to send me an address or wherever you two may be meeting up." he added, only for his eyes to briefly drift over the outfit she had on now. Quite frankly, he didn't see anything wrong with it. Loose fitting and comfortable. It was something that he'd probably lounge around the house with. He simply nodded his head as he too let the fork settled into the bowl."Clothes are upstairs. I have yet to unpack it. I'll most likely have the time when I get back." he told her, before he reached out to grab his  glass of water. The brim of the glass met his lips, and he drew in the final sips of the water before setting the glass back down. A light clearing of his throat could be heard, and then he glanced towards her direction. "Just give me a few minutes to put everything away." he was beginning to say as he scooted the chair back."Athena, can you speed up the-" he started to say, only to hear the response from his Ghost."Working on it." There was a slight nod of his head, and then he got up from where he was sitting at the table. He reached out to take her bowl to bring to the sink and rinse it off. As he walked to the sink, he tilted the bowl and glanced over his shoulder."You must have hated it." he said with a small smile that faded all too quickly. How could he think positive when everything went to absolute hell? With minimum soap and water, he rinsed both bowls off in the sink after his own has been cleared of its contents and dumped into the small garbage bin to be taken out later. After that, he set everything in a dish washing unit that would also be tended to at a later time. A small towel was used to dry his hands, before he folded it neatly and set it down onto the countertop. For a moment, his gaze lifted up the staircase that led to the second floor, before he looked back over to Akari."I'll be right back. Going to get a sweater for you." he told her softly, before he began to head over to the staircase. Before she went over to be with her sister, he wanted for her to be bundled up and warm for the cool weather. He wandered into the main bedroom with a low huff of air leaving him as he looked over to the few cardboard boxes with their belongings stowed away in them. Chances are, things weren't neatly kept in there and everything was randomized. Some of his things may have been mixed with her own, so he may be sending a little more time on the search for her belongings. He started with the first box he laid eyes on, and after a few minutes of rummaging through two boxes, he gave up and just went with whatever would suit her. A coat that he never wore , a pair of her own shoes,and a pair of socks. He brought these three items downstairs, and let them rest onto one of the dining room chairs with the shoes set upon the cushion of the chair."This should do...for now at least." he told her, while he has stepped away so that she could go ahead and pull it on if she wanted to. He was silent for a few seconds, before he continued."It took a little longer than I expected. Mostly because the boxes are lacking in the label department." he added with a small frown. When Athena made her appearance and hovered over his shoulder, the assumption has been made that the ship was prepped and ready to go. He looked over to his Ghost for a few moments, before he looked back over to Akari. He lifted his hand slightly for her to take, and then he has spoken."Ready to go?" he asked her with a softer expression worn upon his face.

~~

The Nightstalker was deep in her own thoughts as to identify the multiple tracks that were left imprinted in the snow. One must have belonged to a Guardian. The others? Hard to identify. She was leaning towards Fallen, because the likelihood of the Hive being out in the open like this was low. Such thoughts have taken their leave when she heard Wreav's voice flood the communication channel which has captured her attention. The words alone have caught her surprise, which caused for her to instantly turn her head to look over where they were currently located. She blinked her eyes a few times in a rapid fashion almost like if there was a disbelief that she may have heard wrong. Well her hearing wasn't going bad, that was for sure.The audio receptors of this archaic helmet seemed to have been functioning. Also, she wasn't in a straitjacket in a white padded room so she wasn't absolutely losing it. So, her ears heard correctly. She was at a loss of words while she briefly looked down to the ground below, before looking back up towards their direction. It probably took her a little longer than usual to come up with an answer with the few seconds of delay."Tsch. What are you talking about? I'm the one that always bail you from out of trouble, boy scout." she replied with the faintest trace of a smile from behind the helm. The small smile faded from her features as quickly as it appeared, before she dropped down from where she was amongst the roof of a small building that definitely showed its age. She landed lightly onto the snow, and walked alongside the tracks as to not disturb them. Her head tilted slightly to the side as silver eyes swept over the differentiating footsteps that marked the snow. A Guardian had been injured while they were out here. It was old blood. Definitely has been sitting there for a while. The tracks that were assumed to be Fallen...a few hours old. Her eyes trailed up to settle onto a larger building off at the distance with her handcannon held more tightly in her grasp. It may have been a scout that has ran into some trouble out here from enemy forces. Where they still around? Have they returned to the Tower? Or, have they met a much worse fate out here? That is what she assumed. Interference was still present. They didn't complete their mission. Either they abandoned it to heal their wounds or they have found the source of such interference and were killed. A low huff of air left her as her gaze averted to the stragglers of Fallen that lingered in the vicinity. Only a small chunk of attention was set on the two Titans. As she mentioned beforehand, she ensured them that she shall watch over them. A few Fallen Dregs and Vandals? She believed that it was something that they could handle. Alas, she'd intervene if a problem arises. After all, she didn't want for any casualties to occur if this was to be a simple training routine so that August knew how to handled certain weaponry and knew a little bit about what it meant to be a Striker. With her handcannon secured, she moved alongside the wall of the decaying building.

When she reached the corner where the Titans were visible, that was when a glint off the distance captured her attention. Something so small of a detail had her stomach clench.  It was thought to have been a glint of a scope from a sniper rifle, but if that was the case, then whoever wielded the sniper rifle already had the chance to make their mark.  Her eyes flicked briefly over to both Wreav and August to check their status, before she focused onto the Vandal that wielded a pair of shock blades."I'll take care of the Vandal with the swords. Less of a chance that you'd be sliced and diced." she spoke through the communication channel shared throughout the trio, before she raised her handcannon to aim and drop the Vandal that she had briefly mentioned. Everything else?  She had a feeling that they could take care of the other Fallen that will be sent scattering like sheep after one has met their fate. It was shortly after she had brought down the Vandal that a glimpse of color garnered her attention. A glance of her shoulder was taken, only to discover that there was indeed another Guardian in this section of the Cosmodrome. A light popping sound derived from her jaw along with a small raise of a brow. Who the hell was this? One of the  Vanguard scouts? A little more rare to see a Warlock out here, considering that they were more the scholarly type. Analysis of data and information collected by the scouts that were mostly comprised of Hunters were studied and assessed by the Warlocks. As for the Titans? You could say they were peace keepers. The defenders of the Wall, and made sure that nothing atrocious made it past. For the Warlock to be out here did cast an air of suspicion. Well, at least she knew who it was that was using the sniper rifle. Her eyes trailed over the sniper rifle slung across the Warlock that seemed to have watched from afar, and the Warlock would only approach when it was clear. Could they have been sent from the Vanguard to investigate the interference? When the Warlock has taken a few steps forward, there was a certain distance that was deemed to be 'enough' by Rose's standard. As a warning and a quick way to get the point across with a raised handcannon pointed right at the Warlock. A light clicking sound could be heard from her end of the comms to switch channels just so that she could speak aloud without using the channel."That's close enough." she murmured, only for the Warlock to stop immediately in their tracks. The handcannon was slightly lowered, only for this other Warlock to begin speaking."Are you three with the Vanguard? Scouts,I mean. To investigate the anomaly here in this sector?" she began to say, only for Rose to tilt her head slightly to the side."I'm the one that asks the questions around these parts." was the low response that came from the Nightstalker."Who are you, and state your business. Last time I checked the logs, no one is supposed to be here until another thirty to forty five minutes." Rose began to say with a hint of suspicion and caution in her voice. Hesitance was present in the Warlock before she began to speak once more."My name is Pamela. I...I'm here to find someone. A scout went dark. As in, the Vanguard hasn't heard from them for a while. I need to find them as quickly as possible." The Warlock spoke swiftly with a particular and identifiable emotion that was laced in her voice. She almost sounded like if she was frantic. Panicked. The handcannon was lowered so that it was no longer aimed at the general direction of the Warlock. It seemed like she was speaking of the truth. More so, there was a tie between this Warlock and this scout that was swept off the radar for a prolonged time. Someone related to them? No...it felt like a tie that was deeper than that. A lover of theirs? There was a subtle shift of the Huntress's head as she glanced over her shoulder to glimpse over to the two Titans. There was a possibility of knocking two birds with one stone? Figure out the anomaly and they could have a little taste of heroism if they find this missing scout. Plus, cub scout would get some additional practice if there were some more bastards to shoot at.
╔═══════════════════════╗

Non Exieris

•Female •Goes by Flames
• Medical Student • Nerd Alert

Image--Image

Active Roleplays:
Destiny</3!

Character Storage:
Linkie!

RPG Search:
Linkie!

╚═══════════════════════╝

It doesn't matter for how long the room has been dark. For a day, a week, a year, or for ten thousand years. The moment you bring in a candle, the darkness vanishes like it was never there. Similarly, it doesn't matter for how long we are stuck in the sense of our limitations. The moment you decide to break free, nothing will stop you.

--
EST Time Zone

~SongOfFlames~
Yellow Belt

Postby cσммαиdєя รнєραяd » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:53 pm

|| Just posting what I have before I go to work. x_x Will edit after I get home! Yeah I lied. I'm so drained after a day like today there's no way I'll have the motivation to type up decent and/or legible replies. I'll get them done eventually. Wreav will likely be done first, since Kira needs him in order to respond. I'm a loser, I know, I'm sorry.
    Wreav is done, its shitty. I was in a rush to push it out before work. Sorry. ||

Feron | Human Male | Nightstalker Hunter | Tagged: Nadia/Any | Location: Earth -> The Tower -> Home
    Hazel eyes follow her as she slips down from the counter and moves toward him with the blanket. As the fabric drapes around his shoulders, his free hand moves to grasp it so that it did not fall to the ground. How ironic that it was almost like a cloak, but not necessarily as fashionable as something they would wear with their armor. A brow perks as she suggests he seats himself in the living room, but he offers a smile and a nod. As she asks for desired toppings, he merely offers a shrug. "Surprise me." Is added seconds later, gaze following her as she wanders to the pantry. He nearly steps forward to make way for the couch when she shakes a bag in her hand. Intrigued, he turns, and immediately looses a chuckle. "You know me so well, I'll have some." He grins before stepping out of the kitchen to allow her run of it. As he settles on the couch, he thinks back to the conversation about his deeds as a Guardian. Perhaps she knew best? She was from a different era after all, who would know better than her? Perhaps he would one day see, but who knows when that one day would take place. His mind back pedals a few more minutes to when he had chased Pax out of the kitchen, and he can't help but grin, at least she caught on to his words and wasn't entirely opposed to the idea of sharing a moment later on. He's caught up in his thoughts when she speaks, but quickly snaps out of it when he realizes that she's speaking to him, and asking about a patrol. Brows lift briefly before his shoulders shrug up. "I didn't really have anything in mind, other than hopefully off planet for a bit. I feel as though we've been cooped up on Earth for too long now, but if we get sent somewhere here due to an urgent matter, then I suppose we can't argue that." He shifts into the couch a bit more to get comfortable. When she claims to not want to go to Venus or Mercury, he nods in slight understanding. "Well that leaves the Moon, Mars, or clean up on the Dreadnaught. I heard they're still mopping up taken there, could be interesting, though I honestly have no preference."

He leaves the subject as that, figuring if she had anything else to add, that she would. Who knows, Cayde could send them a totally different direction then anticipated. That's the only downside to working for someone else. He sits in silence for a few moments, coffee still in hand and nearly emptied before she lets him know that she's finished up with the pancakes. A small grunt leaves him as he pushes himself off the couch, and makes his way into the kitchen. Hands quickly move to refill his coffee before snagging his plate. They smelled absolutely delicious, and immediately brightened his day even more. "Thanks love," He offers, sneaking in to smooch her cheek before continuing, "But my manners state that one must not eat until everyone is present at the table." He grins with a wink before slipping away from the stove and toward the dining table. A small laugh leaves him as she mentions that everything he should need would likely already be at the table thanks to Plato. "At least Plato is being social. I think I scared Pax off for a while, little thing might be off running some errands, or running a diagnostic on the ship for all I know." Lips close after the words leave them, his hands setting his items down on the table before he shifts around to place the half folded blanket on the edge of the couch. He figured he would re-fold it later once they were done eating. Afterward, he settles in his seat, hands reaching out for the syrup to pour a nice bit over the stack of pancakes. Once that was settled, he caps it back up and sits patiently while he waits for Nadia to join him.

Carmela | Human Female | Sunbreaker Titan| Tagged: Ileana/Any | Location: Earth -> The Tower -> Personal Quarters
    Her lips tilt up slightly as Ileana agrees to decorate the tree with her in a gesture of their cheesy relationship quota. A brow arches as Ileana mentions matching sweaters, and her head shakes slightly. "Yeah no. Ugly Dawning sweaters aren't really my thing. Too.. defining, not to mention hideous." She offers a small laugh, tilting her head to watch as Rila immediately vacates the area when she's mentioned. "Charlotte would love it, perhaps the matching sweaters could go on the Ghosts instead of us though. Makes more sense." She offers, running the water in the sink to the proper temperature so that she could clean up. She was very aware of the pause that Ileana had taken in response to her final words, but as they are mirrored moments later, she offers a smile and a small wave just before the Warlock is whisked away. Ileana's final words set in, and she runs them over her mind a few times. Lock the door, no parties and no boys. A small scoff leaves her. She had no real friends to really even consider a party, and was by no means interested in any men suddenly showing up at her door uninvited. As the traces of transmat filter away in the room, she shifts her attention back to the dishes and sets to work cleaning them up. Once they were rinsed, she sets them in the sanatizer unit and dries her hands on a towel.

"Rila?" She calls out carefully, eyes moving around briefly before landing on the Ghost. "Can you pull some of the decorations out of storage and drop them in the living room? I also have a list of items I'd like for you to pick up while you're out. They will be gifts, so be sure to have them wrapped up before bringing them home. Cant take Ileana along on a gift shopping spree without her seeing hers, plus I'd like to send out Akari's and Roman's, and Carlisle's gifts before the Dawning arrives so that they have them at their own home when the day arrives." The towel is set back where it belongs as the Ghost bobbles once. Upon taking down notes of the items in her core the Ghost zips off to leave Carmela to await the decorations.

Xanthe | Awoken Female | Bladedancer Hunter| Tagged: Cinder, Weston/Any | Location: Mars -> Iron Line -> Cabal Base
    -Two Years Ago-
    As the explosion echos the surroundings, she pops back up with pistol in hand to take care of anything that managed to escape the blast radius. Two thrall are downed with quick and precise shots before she spins toward a flash on her radar. Grayson had stumbled from the grenade, and a Thrall was taking advantage of it, but he easily overcame the obstacle. She whips around as her radar pings again, a few more shots being sent at enemies as his words reach her. "I'm here." She murmurs, watching as the final enemy falls to the ground in a hiss of dust. She turns to face the Exo, the adrenaline slowly leaving her, which caused for her teeth to grit against the pain. Ratch had already applied some painkillers into her oxygen supply, but it would take a few more moments to kick in. "Claws cut right through my armor." She grumbles, taking a few steps toward the Exo as she pulls the jagged flaps of the leather back to reveal the gash along her arm. "It's not going to heal closed on its own. It'll require stitches, or a revive to do so." Visor tilts up as she comes to a stop. "But we need to grab his Ghost first." She turns her head to the side, clearly addressing her Ghost next. "Ratch, transport the Guardian's corpse to my cargo port. He deserves a proper burial." Turning back to Grayson seconds later. "Can you tighten the tourniquet, please. I could not tie it off properly with one hand in the heat of battle. After we do that, we should quickly push forward and grab the Ghost so that I can seek medical attention." She turns to offer her arm to him so that he could easily access the now loose piece of fabric.

Weston | Human Male | Stormcaller Warlock| Tagged: Cinder, Xanthe/Any | Location: Mars -> Patrolling the Wastes
    The Warlock bobs his head in understanding, he could easily carry the Huntress out, toss her on his sparrow and get them the hell out of the area so that their ship could pick them up without the risk of being shot out of the sky. As she offers the weapon to him, he takes it carefully, turning it over in his hands. He could feel the darkness that pulsed from it, how it hungered for his light. It made him shudder at the thought of using it. His head tilts toward his Ghost, and within seconds the weapon is stored back on his ship for safe keeping, along with the body of the Nightstalker that Cinder called Chancellion. A hum of agreement leaves him as she suggests they grab the bodies and go, and he carefully secures his own weapon before stooping to scoop up the unconscious Xanthe. He tucks one arm beneath her knees, and the other behind her back as he hauls her up against his chest. She was light, but he fully expected that with a Hunter. Swift feet carry him behind Cinder, having her set the pace as they exited the room. He's aware of the Huntress's Ghost hovering his shoulder, keeping an eye on him more than likely. A small thought crosses his mind before his lips part to speak. "Did you happen to record what happened in there? It's not for me to watch, nor really any of my business, but it would be wise to use that in the event that any next of kin of the Nightstalker come after your Guardian for murder. I don't know what happened in there, but I hope for the best if it comes to anything like that." He's not shocked when the Ghost remains silent, only eyeing him with apprehension before cloaking itself.

Lucina | Awoken Female | Bladedancer Hunter| Tagged: Corso/Any | Location: In Route to The Tower
    Even as her gaze searches the expanse before them, her lips still hold the smile as his words reach her. When his fingers brush the sweater away from her shoulders, she obviously doesn't seem to care aside from the fact that her arms would be a little cold until she was able to pull the sweater back up. Her brows arch as he mentions that he'd of course get dressed before they headed out, but he wouldn't just be wearing a shirt. Apparently he had ideas for something nice for himself as well as her. "Hmm I can't wait." She chuckles, gaze shifting to him briefly before moving back to the expanse. Of course the massage still felt great, his fingers doing wonders to work out all the tension in her neck and back, as well as her shoulders. She's not surprised as she feels a single finger trace her jaw, lips parting momentarily as she tilts her neck toward him out of instinct. It was not unwelcome in the slightest, but she mentioned nothing of it as his hands continued their work on her sore shoulders. "I think perhaps a nice dinner with some heavy drinks sounds nice to me. I'm not much of a wine drinker, but I can hold my liquor quite well." She murmurs lightly, pausing as her stomach lets loose a small sound of agreement. "Though food will be required sooner than drinks." She chuckles, tilting a hand toward her stomach as if that would calm the hunger she felt.

Wreav | Awoken Male | Striker Titan | Tagged: August, Rose/Any | Location: Earth -> Old Russia
    Lips tilt up slightly as it takes her a moment to respond, and when she does he can't help but chuckle softly. "So far, that's how it seems, but don't test my ability to return the favor Princess. Depending on the circumstance it would not be pretty." He offers in response, visor turning back to her location briefly before he began to focus on the task at hand. He was still not too keen on splitting off from Rose, but they had the Fallen to deal with before they could regroup and task out again. Visor shifts back to August, noting the man's almost irritable tone. Wreav overlooks it easily and nods just slightly. "Good, Alright here's the plan. I'm going flank right and push inward. They'll all take cover for you to come left, leaving easy pickings as they will be focused on me. I'll get behind something for cover, and you do what you need to do." He explains as his feet shift to start taking him around the right. He's aware of Rose picking off one of the Vandals, but by this time the Fallen had begun to focus on him. The Dregs were first to notice, and their cries brought the Vandals to attention. Wreav lifts his gun to fire once, downing at least one Vandal before he slips into his cover. "Go for it, August." As the words leave his lips, he's safely tucked behind his chosen cover, only ever moving when the Dreg's lobbed their grenades toward his location. The Shrapnel pings innocently off his armor and shields, hardly even leaving scratches as he moves from one side of his cover to the other to avoid them. All the while he's completely oblivious to the fact that Rose is communicating with another, her end of the communications line going silent.
Last edited by cσммαиdєя รнєραяd on Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageThe Saddest part in life, is saying goodbye to someone you wish to spend your lifetime with.
24. Female. Bi-sexual. Avid literate roleplayer. Hurting.
I love video games, tattoos, writing fanfics and roleplaying!
I'm a Global Moderator here on AS, if you have any questions
comments or concerns feel free to PM me! I don't bite!
My Bitch | My BFF | The Cool kid | That One Guy | Garrus

1x1 SearchRP StatusTwitter
TumblrInstagramDeviantArt
FanFictionTwitch
xXCShepardXx on XB1 & PS4
xXCShepardXx#3893 on Discord

Feeling really low, slow replies.
ImageImage
Muse - 0/10
Time - 4/10
cσммαиdєя รнєραяd
Global Moderator

Postby Hex_keeper » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:00 pm

Reginald floated over Data nervously as he scanned his guardian for damage. Nothing seemed too wrong with the internal workings of the exo's body. That being said there were several dents, scratches, and blood smears. It was quite effective for making Data look as though he had been through a difficult fight. His appearance coupled with the dead body of Carlisle should prove to knock down Jax’s hostility. Reginald's scans indicated further that the “purge” of Data's systems was going off without problems. He focused then on cleaning up the mess Data had made. He quickly transmitted the various objects strewn across the floor onto some of the desk lining the stone walls. He quickly corrected the the now upside down table using a series of well timed transmats. With that done he moved to the two corpses on the floor and scanned both thoroughly. Knowing that there was going to be a fight Reginald had analyzed and documented not only the fight between Carlisle and Jax, but also the exchange between Carlisle and Data. The exo would want to analyze the data so that he could learn and adjust his own method of combat. Plus, Reginald knew Data enjoyed watching the way the human body could move. He had silently caught his guardian observing them frequently, most notably Carlisle. Of course there could always be another reason why Data watched Carlisle closely. A small sound of amusement floated from the ghost as he thought of the oblivious exo. Data had a lot to learn not only about the world, but also himself. After Reginald finished his scans he moved Carlisle to the open table. He made sure to keep the hunter's neck as intact as possible. Only a few minutes had passed when he heard the sound of metal scraping against stone as Data rose to his feet. The little ghost was at Data's side in an instant. ”Data! How are you feeling? Take it slow, don't rush yourself.” While Reginald's mother henning wasn't particularly helping Data's mood he did understand it stemmed from Reginald’s protective and sometimes overbearing nature. The little ball of worry couldn't help himself anymore the Data could help being an exo. “I'm fine, Reggy. Stop worrying so much. You'll give yourself high blood pressure.” Reginald visibly relaxed at the poor attempt of a joke. Data hoped the ghost would worry less, but knew that was wishful thinking. “And thank you for keeping me under control. I'm sorry I couldn't do it myself.” Data held his gaze on the ghost before moving passed him to where Carlisle now lay. He looked into the man's face, taking in the lifeless gaze in his eyes. He could feel the overwhelming guilt press at the edges of his mind. With it came the image of a child; small, fragile, with a messy head of hair. For the first time it struck Data that Carlisle was no longer the child that he knew before. Data realized that the man before him had lived two lifetimes and he knew nothing about him. All he had in his head were faded memories of a time long ago. He realized with equal levels of appreciation and excitement that he would have to get to know this man all over again. With that thought at the forefront of Data's mind he turned his attention to Jax and the deed that needed to be done. “Reggy, I need you to vanish. I want you to keep a detailed reading and analysis on me the entire time. Finn start reviving your guardian and..” Data lowered his voice significantly so that the ghost didn't hear him as the went about their task. “...Aries you're up, remember are deal.” Data walked over to where Justina had dropped the shell and picked it up. Shell in hand he turned and crouched next to Jax. As he did so his orange optics shifted to a deep crimson. “Don't worry kid, I'll be in and out before you know it.” Data spoke to no one in particular as he crushed the shell and let the pieces fall on Jax’s chest. The exo watched patiently as the gape in the man's neck was repaired. What a fascinating sight it was to see someone take their first breath. Data found it almost as fascinating as making someone take their last.

Jax’s eyes flew open as the familiar sensation of a revive overtook him. For a split second he saw the face of Hyde baring down on him and his hands flew to his throat so he might protect himself from another grizzly attack. As his vision focused he realized it was Data, the War Machine. A much less imposing figure than Hyde, the cock sucking, demon of a man. Something was different, though. As far back as Jax could remember Data had two orange optics not two red ones. The man's brow furrowed and his lips formed to throw an insult at the exo. His words were cut short as something too fast to see collided with his jaw. The force of the impact not only shattered the Titan's jaw, but jolted him to the side, knocking bits of metal on to the floor. Focusing through the pain Jax realized that the bits of metal were apart of a ghost shell. He could see Finn floating off a distance so he knew it was not his ghost. It was then that he caught sight of Carlisle lying on the table and his eyes widened as he realized who the ghost belonged to. “Yeah, it's such a shame. Hannibal over there got real mouthy after he had you for dinner. Started thinking he was in charge. So naturally I put him down permanently.” The Titan's eyes widened in fear. He had heard the tales of Hyde during his time with C.C.. He had even had a few unfortunate run ins with him. He couldn't think of a single person who could put him in his place, not even the Queen. Jax felt a metal hand grip his throat and start dragging him across the floor towards the machine on the far wall. It was a big, bulky machine that looked like an MRI machine but with two tunnels instead of one. The pain in his jaw was nothing compared to the fear he was feeling. “Yeah, tried to give the poor sap a fair fight and go bare handed but I still twisted his head like a pop top. Always thought he would give me a better fight then that. Oh well I guess.” Data hefted the man up onto the metal table and slide the metal clamps into place. Jax offered no resistance. The last glimpse of rebellion faded from his eyes as he accepted his fate. Data checked one last time that the clamps held the Titan firmly before turning toward a computer on the machine. “Alright kid I had my fun. I'll let you do the boring stuff.” Data spoke to none in particular once again. Orange optics moved over the computer screen as he hit several commands. The metal table began to retract inside the tunnel. It was then that the sound of sobbing could be heard coming from the helpless figure of Jax. With the commands set Data turned back towards the open room. “Justina, I'm going to pull a quick revive and then I think it's best if we get back to the ship. Finn, get back in the canister. Your arrangements aren't complete yet so this will have to do for now.” Data made sure that Finn was secured in his makeshift prison before pulling the pistol from his side and firing once into his head. Reginald had started the revive before Data hit the floor and in a matter of seconds was standing up looking brand new again. Data addressed the room, unsure where exactly Justina was. “Alright, I'll head up first then Reggy will bring you guys up.” With a flash and the familiar feeling of transmat Data found his feet connecting with the metal grating of Carlisle’s ship. Reginald staying only for a brief moment before leaving to get the other two. In all honesty Data was happy to be out of there. Too much darkness lived down below.

"It's easy to die for something, but to live for it?
That's another beast entirely. So you need to choose. Die and let your life mean nothing or live and let it mean everything."

Character Page
Hex_keeper
White Belt

Postby A.Kira- » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:03 am

Akari / Ceres | Awoken Female | Gunslinger | Roman | Townhouse
Exactly as expected he kept himself at arms length from even the suggestion of being near her faction. That tone wasn't around when her body was busy being perfectly preserved like a taxidermied animal in a stasis pod. Underground, locked in a ship and stuffed in a dark corner where she would never be found. When the time for ideals was upon him he followed right behind Ileana to her faction base like a lost puppy. All of them did. They hated the darkness with the Cote sisters, the raw power they held, right up until it became something they could use to their advantage. Sacrifice their ideals for an upper hand, for hope, for whatever the hell it was that they wanted. They city would sooner chain Ileana and Akari should they know what they really were only to release the lock on the cage the moment they were necessary. It's all a damned game. His follow up comment referring to when exactly he was willing, able, or whatever to reach his climax was met with a short laugh and a muttered, "Nobody can argue that anymore." Orion did the honors of sending Carmela's address to Athena, realizing for the first time that Roman had never been there. Did Roman even know that Akari had been there? It was enough to give Akari pause. Shit, what secrets had she kept and what had she told? Aside from that, why in the fuck was she struggling to remember? If this was what was referred to as pregnancy brain she was going to be pissed, and if it was something much more serious than that she was pretty much screwed.

Akari sighed when he stated he was off to get a sweater. Yeah, sure, she'd wait. As if there was anything else to do. The heel of her hand rested under her chin, fingers curling to meet her lips. Her prosthetic rested on the surface before her, shifting slowly while she considered it. Blood still peered out of nooks and bends. A sight that sickened her before now only reminded her of why she had to act first. None of these people truly trusted her or cared about her. They would cut her down as quickly as Litania did given the chance. Nobody would ever get that chance again. The Akari that guarded the weak and the innocent was dead and gone, lingering somewhere in Carlisle's home as a lonely ghost. Ceres wanted vengeance and blood.

Her dark thoughts were interrupted by Roman's reappearance, her metal hand closing loosely. She was quick to pull on the socks and shoes, tugging the jacket over her shoulders. Akari's hand slid into his grasp slowly before her fingers wrapped around his hand to whatever extent they could. Her smaller hand was dwarfed by his, looking like a giant grasping a child. "Yeah, I'm ready. We're just going to Carmela's apartment. She lives in the tower, so I won't be far from the Vanguard. It's pretty safe there. Considering safety is one transmat away and Carmela is a sunbreaker like you I don't think I have anything to worry about at all. Trust me when I say nobody is ever going to get the chance to lay a hand on me again. You have nothing to worry your pretty little head about." That would have been the cue to ruffle his hair in mock-affection but he was a foot taller than her so doing so would have been a bit strange.

Ileana | Awoken Female | Sunsinger | -- | Vanguard Hall
--

Carlisle-Trystan | Human Male | Nightstalker | Data-5 | Carlisle's Ship
Awareness was sudden and unexpected. Carlisle's body jerked, one of his hands gripping his side in pain that lingered from the flash of a memory. All of his worst moments had played in his consciousness like a kaleidoscope of terror and pain, onset from the chaos of the manic phase he had been trapped in. In a panic - trying to associate what was real with what wasn't - he pulled his shirt away from his side, running his fingers over the scars that resided there. The last time he underestimated the thrall. The blood that covered the front of his body was apparent to him then and he began to glance around him, piecing together how the hell he had gotten to wherever in traveler's name he even was. It didn't take long for him to process that he was in his ship - location of the ship an unknown - and the blood wasn't his own. No, it belonged to Jax. Carlisle shuddered, remembering that he had torn the man's throat out with his teeth. Usually when Carlisle could honestly say that a part of another man was inside of him this was not at all what he meant. He wasn't sure what was more repulsive; that he had done such a thing or that anything that belonged to Jax was now in Carlisle's system. His body shifted stiffly, sitting upright to hang one of his legs off of the table. He only stopped when he became aware of the presence of someone else in the room. Data. Shit. Data. Carlisle fucked up this time and he wasn't sure it was going to just go away. A hand drifted to his jaw, fingers skimming his skin where Data had gripped him. The memory was as real as it had been in the moment. He heard that snap in the split seconds between life and death. He felt the break. Data took his head and turned it around like Carlisle was nothing more than a child's doll. The physical strength wasn't what surprised Carlisle but the emotional strength. He didn't know Data was capable of such a thing.

"I did not want to hurt you," Carlisle muttered under his breath, refusing to look at his old friend. While it was true that the optics of an exo didn't reflect emotions the same ways that a human's eyes would Carlisle knew exo well enough to know what they were feeling, particularly Data. He didn't want to see disappointment or fear or any of those things in Data. His jaw worked, lips parting as if to speak but nothing would come out. What the hell could he even say after that? All out once Carlisle shoved himself off of the table, only spared from clattering to the ground because it was bolted down. The nightstalker moved too quickly and with a clear amount of anger into one of the rooms of to the side. If there would have been a door he would have slammed it behind him but instead his foot connected furiously with a box. He was unaware of what was in it and silently thankful that it was empty. The plastic box shot across the room and bounced off of the wall, rattling to a stop as his feet again. That certainly didn't help fizzle out the rage. Instead of kicking it again he smashed it, void surrounding his food to effectively warp the box into an unrecognizable shape. Temporarily satisfied he stopped next to a mirrored table to wash off his face, tugging a cloth down. Running water wasn't an option on his ship so instead he kept a sealed container full of it for circumstances like this. Thankfully the blood was fresh enough that it came off fairly easily and he was done quickly.

His mind was still running too high and his fuse too short. Standing there looking in the mirror he did exactly what every pissed off human before him had done. Overthink. Overanalyze. Replay what had happened in his mind over and over again until he was more pissed off than he was initially. He was fucked, Data was going to abandon him and there was nothing - nothing - that he would be able to do about it. Carlisle stepped away from the table, a shaking hand running through his mess of hair. There was stillness for half a moment before the fit of aggression sunk in again and anything that was previously located on a table or a shelf found itself on the floor, torn down in long and sweeping motions. He wasn't making a damn thing better and he was acting like a child but by the traveler he couldn't control it and he damn well believed he was justified. Bipolar Disorder did horrible things to the mind. It didn't help any that Carlisle had long since lost his. Silence finally hung over his shaking form, gripping the table in front of him. His head hung between his shoulders, staring at the mess he had made around him absently. Justinia didn't disturb him, knowing nothing that she had to say would bring Carlisle any level of comfort. There was a time she could offer a kind hand to him and he would respond thankfully. Anymore he disregarded any kindness she offered as hollow optimism and empty platitudes.

August | Human-Awoken Male | Striker | Wreav - Rose | The Cosmodrome
The shotgun shifted impatiently in his hands, eyes trained on the fallen. He tried to pick the best order to go after them in but knew that as soon as Wreav fired they'd likely all move. Fallen didn't always move in the most predictable of patterns. Except dreg. Those little fucks had a bad habit of poking their heads out of cover just long enough to get their heads popped off. Anyone with at least half-decent aim could claim to blowing off a dreg's face in that way. Anybody who was bragging about it failed to realize that it didn't take a remarkable amount of skill, if any at all. When Wreav was finished August got in position to follow orders, shifting his weight back and forth. He needed to take down the vandal as quickly as possible. There was endless preaching about not underestimating the lesser enemies in large numbers but the bigger and nastier ones in large numbers were always worse. He could take a few dreg, but a few vandal - with all four arms - would be a little more to tangle with.

The moment Wreav gave the greenlight August was moving forward, arc energy sparking over his body. His heavy weight collided with the oblivious creature, crushing it between it's cover and August's shoulder. One unfortunate dreg got either curios, brave or just plain stupid and - as dreg do - poked it's toothy mug around it's cover. Shrapnel destroyed what not even plastic surgery could have salvaged and August moved on, plucking them off one by one without hesitation. By the end of it only one vandal remained standing. It attempted to back away, straight toward Wreav's cover, but didn't quite make it that far. As soon as August drew his arm back to toss a grenade the vandal ducked down, seeking shelter near it's feet. Instead of chucking the grenade August merely tossed it, letting it roll to a stop at the vandal's feet. Arc energy blasted the thing on it's ass, leaving just the striker standing in the mess. "Well, that's out of the way," he sighed, glancing around the area in search of Rose. He could barely make out the view of another guardian near Rose and stiffened. God damn warlock. August didn't trust warlocks, not one bit. "Wreav," his tone was firm and laced with concern. "threesomes are fun but it's my personal opinion that I don't have enough hands to add another person to the mix. Think we should go do somethin' about that?"
--
How can someone who can't
motivate others motivate himself?

- Viktor Nikiforov
--
Character Storage : Destiny Roleplay
--
Don't stop us now,
the moment of truth.
We were born to make history.

--
A.Kira-
Yellow Belt

Postby Andromedev » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:16 am

CINDER

Traveller's Light this guy is heavy...
Cinder thought to herself as she shuffled down the hall, Grayson still draped over her shoulders. "My thighs better look fucking godly after this when we get back home." She called out to Weston behind her, finally reaching the staircase that led downward into the long, expansive hallway below. Cinder carefully outstretched a foot and slowly lowered herself down each step as to not trip or worse, drop the guy on her back and send him tumbling. "Speaking of getting back home," Cinder inquired to Weston again, "What are your plans after this? Mine obviously include making sure Xanthe's okay, but after that I'm definitely going to need on hell of a drink at the Towering Tavern. You want to come with?" She reached the final step and continued her awkward shuffle throught the corridor toward the exit of the Cabal base, thanking the Traveller that there were no more staircases like that, her legs burned like fire right now.
"It occurs to me that I actually don't know much about you other than that you shoot sparkles from your hands." Cinder teasingly stated, "C'mon, I'll buy."

~~~

GRAYSON
Two Years Ago

Grayson shook off the last remainder of his dazed state and made his way to the injured Xanthe to help her at her request. Reaching out his hands, the Exo gently held the Awoken's arm as he tightened the makeshift bandage around her wound, securing it safely from infection. "Damn these Hive." he muttered out from under his artificially constructed breath.
Acknowledging Xanthe's idea and nodding in agreement to it, Grayson finished up tightening Xanthe's tourniquet. "Let's go get that Ghost, Partner." The Exo then turned back toward the entrance to the massive temple the Thralls had come out of and carefully moved inside, making sure Xanthe wasn't far behind so that he wouldn't leave her. Surprisingly, the Hive fortress was relatively easy to navigate, and was mostly empty. It seemed they really weren't expecting anybody, or this wasn't necessarily a place meant for war. Not long after infiltrating the bowels of the structure, their destination was laid out before them: the Ghost laid on a pedestal on the far side of an extremely large room, its Light drained and dozens upon dozens of Hive soldiers quietly praying, unaware of the two Guardians making their approach.
"Looks like a tough fight..." Grayson observed, searching for a vantage point to take advantage of their element of surprise. There... Grayson spotted a ledge far up above, just large enough for one body to take refuge in and set up a nice sniper point. The Exo touched his palm onto Xanthe's shoulder and pointed out his find. "Maybe you should give support from up there," he removed his hand from the Awoken and drew his weapon once more, readying himself for the furious fight he was about to have, "I think I'm going to need it."
Grayson began moving toward the Hive horde, waiting until he got within reasonable range before lifting the barrel of his handcannon and plugging the nearest Acolyte with a bullet to the back of its head. The rest of the Hive naturally immediately learned of his presence and began running toward the Exo, ready to tear him limb from limb. Grayson dropped every single one that came too close, quickly reloading his gun and pumping out more rounds into the horde.
Without warning, an Ogre came from behind one of the massive pillars supporting the indoor structure and let out an ear-shattering roar, stomping its massive feet and fists Grayson's way. The Exo replaced his weapon at his side at the Ogre's appearance and ran full speed into the group of Hive ahead. His body glowed bright with vivid purples and blue Void energy as his Light was focused into the attack that was being prepared. Grayson then triggered his Glide, soaring into the air above the large grouping of Hive and let loose all the energy he had been storing, a Novabomb tearing its way from his palm and smashing into the Hive below, instantly reducing them to nothing more than burning ash.
Landing back on his feet, exhausted, Grayson looked around at his handiwork, making sure the Hive had been dealt with. But something wasn't right, he turned to look around and noticed the Ogre was maimed, but not killed, and was still on its death march toward the now near-powerless Exo. Grayson simply retrieved his flaming sword once more and awaited the Ogre's approach, ready to put all he had into trying to fend off the monster.
"Stick around, I'm full of bad ideas."
-My Characters-
Andromedev
White Belt

PreviousNext

Return to Human(Fantasy/Sci-fi)