Feat. Aaliyah Cooper
1. Does your character have siblings within their age group? Which one are they closest with?
- "I have a brother named Ian. He's two years younger than me. We're pretty close. He has bipolar disorder and I have PTSD so we look out for each other."
- "It was really good until she left out of the blue when I have nine. My dad was a drunk and would fight a lot with my mom and then one day we never saw her again. Ian and I want to find her but we're not sure if she'll want anything to do with us."
- "I'd rather not talk too much about him. He's a fucking prick and I hate him. Next question."
- "Yeah. I have PTSD because my prick of a father. I'd rather not talk about it."
- "I don't typically carry a purse, but I always have my phone and candy or sweets of some sort. I don't really know why."
- "More like nightmares. I haven't had a night without nightmares since I have 10. They're always the same. Usually my dad and fire."
7. What does your character desire most out of life?
- "I really want to settle down with someone and start a family of my own. I'm still a little fearful that what happened to my parents will happen to me, so I'm always a little hesitant."
- "Is blood supposed to bother me? Because if it is, it doesn't. I grew up seeing blood all the time, and it's not a good thing, but something I'm used to."
- "Names, maybe. Faces, absolutely. I recognize faces all the time. Walking through the store, I'll never have talked to a person, but I'll remember that I saw them last weekend at a different store, and they were wearing a blue shirt and bright red lipstick. It have to do with my brain being messed up or whatever, but faces are easy."
- "We didn't have much for toys. We were constantly moving around. We were practically living in our van because we moved around so much. But, one thing I do remember having was a baby doll that my mom bought me for my fifth birthday. Mom and Dad fought that night and I remember holding the baby doll and Ian against my chest, rocking us to sleep."
- "I don't trust anyone. ever. no ifs, ands, or buts about it. absolutely not."
- "I want kids of my own someday, but I don't think I'd make a very good mother. I didn't exactly have role model parents to look up to and ask for advice on raising children."
- "I don't really. I just tend to avoid confrontation if I can. I am not one for conflicts. They honestly make me want to vomit."
- "I possibly stole money out of people's wallets when I was younger so I could buy food for Ian and I to eat something because my father never bought us anything."