character used; mathias pleur
- 1. Is there anyone dependent on your character? How and why?
________with his high status he likes to believe that he has an entire kingdom dependent on him, though the reality is that he causes more harm than good
2. Is there anyone your character is dependent on? How and why?
________aellô, his 'right hand woman' so to speak and second in command to his kingdom. for the most part he relies on her for the overseeing of his army and to bounce ideas off of, often taking her advice into mind amidst battle situations
3. How seriously does your character take the words ‘I love you’?
________for the most part it would depend entirely on the person themselves and their connection to him- someone he holds contempt for, for example, would be laughed at, a person somewhat close to him would gain a degree of amusement and slight discomfort, and for someone he considers close to him he would likely step back and evaluate why they would feel that way about him
4. What does your character think will happen to them once they die?
________honestly, he cares very little. he's not a religious man, nor does he believe in superstitions such as ghosts or other such beings. he would like to think that he would receive a king's burial beneath the castle he holds so dear
5. Does your character feel like they deserve what they want or that they must earn it?
________a mixture of both- in his younger years he fought to attain what he wanted, using any means necessary to attain his goals, and after having reached the status as kind he feels a sense of entitlement
6. How does your character treat people in service jobs (such as waiters)?
________very poorly, for the most part he sees people of lower status than him to be replaceable, unless they hold important information then he doesn't see why they can't just be replaced if their services are displeasing
7. Has your character had a bad experience with an animal? What was it and how do they feel towards that animal?
________hasn't everyone at one point or another? being kicked by a horse during his teens was an unpleasant experience, but from it he learned not to startle a horse so carelessly
8. How does your character behave around people they like or want to impress?
________boastful, will initially attempt to impress with a show of the many expensive things he's acquired over the years
9. How does your character behave around people they dislike?
________it depends on the degree of dislike, if it's only a mild form of dislike then sarcasm, sharp words and none too subtle jibes, if an immense dislike then probably put to death
10. How does your character handle criticism?
________given how unaccustomed to it he is he'll likely react very poorly, unless said criticism comes from aellô then there's a high chance that his reaction will be far less than pleasant
11. Describe a scenario in which your character feels extremely uncomfortable.
________any situation which involved having to deal with children or prolonged expressions of sentimentality
12. Describe a scenario in which your character feels extremely comfortable.
________arguments, a battle of wills, any situation in which he has to keep his guard up or feels as though he is in control
13. What influence did your character’s father have on them?
________his relationship with his father was a complicated one, though the short version is that he learned from his father's mistakes and strove to become a stronger man than he ever was. it was a tense relationship at best, mathias holding a large amount of scorn towards him
14. What influence did your character’s mother have on them?
________similar to his father in the sense that it was strained, lacking in much respect towards her from a very early age
15. What would your character’s spirit animal be and why?
________probably something feline based, with his temperamental nature. while he would like to think it to be something as grandeur as a panther or a tiger his would more likely be a smaller breed such as a house cat