1. How would your character describe their childhood? Trystan's childhood was a free and happy one. Despite having lost his parents at a young age, he followed his best friend Alastor as his loyal servant, serving as second command as the two of them led their group of friends on outrageous adventures during their childhood. He'd describe his childhood as the happiest time of his life.
2. What were your character’s favorite childhood activities? Definitely getting into trouble around Daggerford, they'd spook the cows and pretend they were heroes off on quests and see who could get closest to Old Man Jenkins while he was asleep without waking him up.
3. What was your character’s fondest childhood memory? Something that would involve him and his 'family' or at least the people he considered family. Himself, Alastor, Karissa, Thoril, Mirek and Loissa, probably hanging out at Alastor's house.
4. Is your character a virgin? If not, when did they lose their virginity? Probably not lol. Alastor is prone to getting himself into trouble with the ladies.
5. Who has the greatest influence on your character? Why? Alastor Land, his best friend and brother. Before they met, Trystan was a good for nothing orphan thief, and Alastor was the one who convinced him to get a job at the local tavern and serve as a secondary leader figure among their group of friends, without him he would have gotten into a lot more trouble than he already has
6. Is your character able to kill? Under what circumstances do they find it acceptable? He's not a natural killer, but he'll kill if he has to. In Daggerford, especially under King Sephiran's rein, you learn that you have to do what you have to do
7. Is there anything your character refuses to do? What is it and why? Nah. xD Trystan is willing to do pretty much anything it takes to win, so long as it doesn't mean disrespecting or betraying his friends.
8. In general, how does your character treat others? Trystan is overall a friendly and social guy. He works as a musician at the local inn, The Rusty Bucket and loves listening to others tell stories and tell stories himself.
9. Who is your character’s best friend? How did they meet? Alastor Land. They met because they grew up together, with completely different lives in the same village. Alastor had the perfect family, loving parents and siblings and Trystan was some punk on the street. Alastor took pity on him and invited him over for some warm bread when they were little and it just went from there
10. If your character died or went missing, who would miss them? Trystan is generally well liked, so his loss would be a blow to most of the villagers of Daggerford but his friends, whom he adventures with and grew up with would surely feel his death hit hardst the most.
11. What does your character look for in a potential lover? For as much of a womanizer as Trystan is, he has no idea what he wants in a woman. But if he were to choose, he'd want for them to have a sense of humor, to be brave, to be fun and unafraid to get down and dirty.
12. How can someone impress your character? Definitely by telling him something he doesn't already know, or getting him some juicy gossip. xD
13. What are your character’s pet peeves? Sticks. In. The. Mud.
14. Name three things your character is good at. Name three things they’re bad at. Good: Singing, diplomacy, his spear. Bad: Flirting, drinking and general navigation.
15. What would your character want to be remembered for after death? Being fun and being free.