AS Afflatus: Issue Eighteen

Where you can find all published issues of the Advanced Scribes Afflatus, our very own newsletter!
Jazzyleia
Silver Belt
House: Vipera

Afflatus Activity - OTP #2

Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:14 pm

ImageImage

1. Who wants kids and how many?
"I believe we would both like to adopt a kid or two at some point. But I mean that point isn't in the near future right now. One day perhaps, but we are both young still. Let's let everything settle down around all of us before we bring a child into our home as well."

2. Who looks the best in a tux/gown?
"Darren obviously. I mean he is smoking hot."

3. Who is the dog person and who is the cat person?
"I don't think Darren ever really cares. He would probably like dogs though. I mean I like both, but Xavier's cats seems to love me."

4. Who is the worst cook?
"Darren. I mean he isn't horrible at it, but he can't make a meal from scratch either. He's more the type that you hand materials for a sandwich and hope he can figure it out."

5. Who made the first move?
"I did. Kind of a heat of the moment thing in high school right at the end of a basketball game but I never regretted it."

6. Who is the worst liar?
"Probably me. I mean I don't really tell lies because Darren and I are very good at telling the truth to each other. But if it is needed, I'll keep a secret for awhile."

7. Who would (or said) "I love you" first?
"I did. Although I would bet that Darren was going to say it the exact moment I did, and I just beat him to it."

8. Who hogs the blanket?
"Me! I like being covered in blankets. Especially if Darren is under the blankets with me."

9. Who kills the spiders?
"We only kill if we really need to. It's not like the spiders are bothering either of us. But both of us will kill one if needed."

10. Who is the responsible one?
"Both of us. We are both pretty mature when it comes to, well, everything. I'm a bodyguard within the gang and Darren runs an underground network. So we both need to be responsible both inside and outside of our house."

11. Who gets jealous the easiest?
"Neither of us I think. I mean I can't really remember a time that I was really jealous of someone around Darren. I don't think he has ever been either."

12. Who can wrap presents well?
"I suppose that would be me. But I'm not match when against Nate. He can wrap so much better than all of us."

13. Who is the most romantic?
"Probably me again. I usually plan most of our dates and anniversary getaways. I mean don't get me wrong, Darren is romantic at times too, but I kind of go the extra mile because he deserves it."

14. Who is more competitive?
"We are both pretty competitive. We both played basketball in high school on the same team, but we always have little matches against each other sometimes."

15. Who gets embarrassed easily?
"I don't think either of us do. Unless you are telling like a really embarrassing story about the first time Matt and I made out. Then perhaps I'll get slightly embarrassed."
xxxx
Imagex News: Deer is amazing!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Roleplays:
Fandom [][∞] Deer [X][∞]
Momo [] Phoenix [X]
Snow [X] Ping [X]
Gamora [X] Avenoir [X]
Mobius [X] Golden []
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kael
Silver Belt
House: Halcyon

Character Interview || Darren Black

Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:47 pm

1. What are some unconscious quirks your character performs? Is there a reason?
"Well the thing about unconsious quirks is that they are unconsious so if I would be aware of them then it wouldn't be unconsious quirks but consious ones. So if you really want to know you should ask Jason or Matt."

2. How long can they go without showering before feeling gross?
"I think three or four days if I am all caught up in my nerd cave. If I am actually working out I need to shower right after working out."

3. Do they leave their clothes on a floor or chair? Or neither?
"I tend to leave them on a chair, but Jason makes me leave them on the floor at times."

4. Do they sleep with the bedroom door open or closed?
"Closed."

5. What animal would they be?
"I think I'd be a wolf."

6. If they could only eat one thing for an entire month, what would it be?
"Oof, that is hard. I guess I'd go with sandwiches because it is one of the few things I can actually make and you can put a lot of thing son sandwiches."

7. Would your character want to know the exact time and date of their death?
"Definitely not. Nope. Get out. I don't want to know anything about death."

8. Would your character want to know how they die?
"I thought I would say that you should get out? No. Stay away."

9. What is your character's favorite mythological creature?
"Oh man. I can only pick one? Damnit. I always thought centaurs were pretty cool... And perytons. Man, perytons are cool as well. Or dragons. Dragons spit fire man that is so dope. Then again were-creatures are cool as well... And pegasus... Even unicorns are cool holy fuck did you ever read about them? They are not as girly as one might think..."

10. What is their favorite song?
"Currently it is probably Radioactive by Imagine Dragons."

11. Does your character procrastinate or stay on top of things?
"I'm always on top of things. It is better not to slack. That may lead to people catching up on you."

12. What does your character indulge themselves on?
"Tech. I can get erect over tech. Mythology is also one. God, playing basketball... Jason... Did I mention tech yet? Robotics?"

13. How do they react when they're injured?
"I feel guilty especially when my injury prevents me from functioning normally. I don't want to be a nuisance or a burden to anyone, especially not to my husband."

14. How does your character celebrate their birthday?
"Cake, presents, watching some mythological movie... Nothing too special actually."

15. What was their first kiss like?
"It was... unexpected. Jason was actually my first kiss, even if that probably sound stupid. I wasn't really the handsomest in high school with my braces. So yeah. My first kiss was really nice and warm, I think it was timed perfectly and was perfectly. Wouldn't want to change a thing about it."

Kael
Silver Belt
House: Halcyon

Character Interview || Roy "Arsenal" Harper

Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:13 pm

ImagexxxImage

1. What are some unconscious quirks your character performs? Is there a reason?
"Sometimes I unconsciously jam my fist up a face but that is simply because people like to press my buttons. Probably I do some other things but I don't really look after myself like that. I have better things to do."

2. How long can they go without showering before feeling gross?
"Most of the time no longer than a day. I tend to collect quite some blood from other people on my body during the day."

3. Do they leave their clothes on a floor or chair? Or neither?
"On a floor. On a chair. On a table. It basically depends where I am falling asleep."

4. Do they sleep with the bedroom door open or closed?
"Closed. Don't need any motherfucking idiot to think he can walk in and disturb my sleep."

5. What animal would they be?
"I have no fucking idea. Maybe a wolf? A lion? Honestly I don't fucking care."

6. If they could only eat one thing for an entire month, what would it be?
"Pizza. Pizza is chill."

7. Would your character want to know the exact time and date of their death?
"Why would I want to know? So I can say goodbye? No thank you."

8. Would your character want to know how they die?
"Not really."

9. What is your character's favorite mythological creature?
"Would it be odd for me to say Incubus? Because they are... fascinating.... so to say."

10. What is their favorite song?
"I think that might be Lose Myself by Eminem. Because well, I tend to lose myself on a frequent base."

11. Does your character procrastinate or stay on top of things?
"Procrastination is my thrive and if people think otherwise come meet my fists."

12. What does your character indulge themselves on?
"Training. Beating up some punch bag helps me keeping myself under control. So I like training or just getting to action."

13. How do they react when they're injured?
"I laugh hysterically until it healed like... three seconds after. Pathetic people think they can injure me."

14. How does your character celebrate their birthday?
"I don't, actually."

15. What was their first kiss like?
"Rough. Feral. Heated.... Angry."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImagex
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe BooThe Sis The Potatox
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Jazzy [x][x][x][x] | Maya [x] | Kami [x] | Nerds [x][x]
☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲
☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲