AS Afflatus: Issue Twenty-Seven

Where you can find all published issues of the Advanced Scribes Afflatus, our very own newsletter!

Moderator: Admin Aide

silence.
Orange Belt
House: Halcyon

member interview !!

Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:04 am

Image TELL YOUR STORIES
TO THE DIRT ABOVE YOUR GRAVE
            • What is something that is completely normal in your country/culture, but foreigners may find strange?
              some of the food might be a little odd. like, i grew up eating chicken hearts and gizzards, and i've come to understand that most children Do Not eat organs as afternoon snacks oop

If you could only say one more sentence before going mute forever, what would you say and who would you say it to?
              i would tell my family that i love and appreciate them a lot

What’s something you like to treat yourself to after a long, stressful, and exhausting day?
              well, i used to smoke, but i've been trying to quit. now i've taken to lying on the floor with my cat and wishing i could stop being a person for a few minutes ;A;

What’s the very first thing you do after waking up?
              check my phone, which i understand is not good for you, but i hate feeling like i'm leaving people hanging or like i may have missed something important. maybe one day i'll learn to care less and live my life more disconnected

What’s something you used to hate, but now love?
              taylor swift lmao

What’s something you used to love, but now hate?
              ummm really sweet things, i guess? but i wouldn't say i Hate them. i still like a good pastry every now and then, but my sweet tooth has really diminished over the years

Describe yourself in three words.
              trying my best (':

What's an unpopular opinion that you have?
              pokemon generation five is excellent. dare i say, one of the best. don't @ me

What is your proudest moment?
              bold of you to assume i've ever felt proud

What did you do over the summer?
              stressed out about going back to school, worked, saw my friends and had fun here and there. nothing monumental

What is something that you learned last month?
              your brain uses the same neural pathways to feel social pain as it does physical pain

Looking at both your friends and romantic partners, would you say you have a “type”? What is it?
              i don't think i really have a type??

Which websites do you check daily?
              this one and youtube and that's pretty much it. i'm on ao3 a lot as well, but it's not really a daily thing unless i've been Really into a fandom

What’s the youngest age you’ve been mistaken for? Oldest? How do you feel about this?
              when i was like 18 i was often mistaken for a 20 year old, but now that i'm 20 i've been mistaken for 18. i think it's kind of funny, but it doesn't really matter to me

Looking back on your past self, how much would you agree with the opinions you used to have?
              hmmm hard to say. some of my opinions have changed drastically, and some haven't changed at all. i think that's good though, maybe i've learned and grown as a person (':
silence.
Orange Belt

character interview one !!

Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:41 pm

character interview with vesper regala
  • What is their favourite household chore? Their least favourite?
    vesper enjoys folding clothes and washing dishes a lot, because it's easy to fall into a rhythm with them. he really doesn't like vacuuming, because it's loud and he always ends up sneezing

Would they prefer having one true love forever, or lots of fun and exciting relationships?
    one true love forever, without a doubt

What kind of drunk are they? A happy drunk? A sad drunk? An angry drunk? An affectionate drunk?
    vesper doesn't really drink alcohol, but on the rare occasion that he does, he's a very cuddly giggly drunk who just wants to snuggle and tell you how cute you are

Do they have any interests that could be considered "childish"?
    vesper's interest in magic and monsters could be considered childish, up until you realize they're real. otherwise, maybe his undying love for ariana grande?

Do they put more weight in science or in faith?
    science for sure, even though he's seen some stuff science can't quite explain (yet)

What is the dominant/most common colour in their wardrobe?
    pastels, mostly. lilac, millennial pink, baby blue, etc

Do they have any scars? Are they proud of them, or do they try to hide them as much as possible?
    he has a few, and he's not fond of them at all -- they have some pretty bad memories attached to them. he doesn't go out of his way to hide them, but he certainly doesn't advertise them either

Do they believe in fate/destiny?
    not particularly, though he does sort of think life is out to get him

What would they dress up as for Halloween?
    probably a witch, to be ironic, or as a quiet little inside joke that only he really understands. he'd wear the big pointy witch hat and bring along a broom as a fun prop for sure

What would they want to be their last meal?
    maybe a caprese salad?? idk something vegetarian. vesper isn't much of a foodie. he views it more as like, a requirement for survival than something to be enjoyed

What is their definition of a good life?
    vesper's bar is very low. he just wants to be able to look at stars and hang out with his cat without monsters and demons trying to murder him whenever he goes outside

What's one of their small quirks?
    idk about small, but here are some of vesper's quirks: he stutters when he's nervous/uncomfortable, avoids eye contact like the plague, and prefers when things are in multiples of seven

What kind of handwriting do they have?
    vesper writes in the most beautiful, elegant cursive

If they were an animal crossing character, which would they be?
    um... which one is the most nervous? i tried looking up their personality types but... none of them are like vesper at all

If your character was a fruit smoothie, what would it taste like?
    for no particular reason, i imagine it would taste like blueberries? he just has that kind of vibe
Kami
Roleplay Moderator
House: Sagacitas Keeper

ᴀғғʟᴀᴛᴜs ᴘʀᴏᴍᴘᴛ

Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:51 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    mentions;; daryl, lilith | tags;; mentions of blood, death | word count;; 1,019

It was raining. A tremendous storm washed over the continent, each droplet forcing a tedious needle beneath her skin. As the woman remained utterly still on her throne, silver-grey eyes continued tirelessly searching the dead gardens looming in front of her. Leaning on her hand, she didn't register how cold and dry her skin had become over the last couple of hours as she peered at the rain. And yet, even if she had grown uncomfortable, there were no powers strong enough to make her abandon the blood-stained throne. As her fingertips ran over that aged wood, a displeased expression appeared on her face, earning a silent grunt from the woman. In turn, a mocking chuckle resounded from the man standing behind her. It was always like this.

She didn't know for how long the man had been looming behind her, watching over the youth's misery. It felt indecent; having to expose something that the woman had wasted years trying to hide. And, in spite of her feeble attempts to become something like their late mother, he remained by her side in ways she hadn't expected him to. It felt somewhat bittersweet. As the man's hand settled on her shoulder, his fingers tracing the lines of her throat, the youth had no doubt, that he was trying to comfort her. A bitter chuckle escaped her lips as the woman leaned back, allowing his calloused fingertips to run through her hair; even if she couldn't take a look at his face, she knew there was a pleased smile on his lips. And, maybe, it was for the best.

"Are you having fun out here, sister?" His voice was smooth and relaxed, but she could easily pick up that he was anxious. "It is a horrible storm."

"I came to honour a memory, Daryl," she replied without batting an eyelash at the man's worries, then glancing over her shoulder at him. "Leave me."

But, he didn't. Instead, the older male walked around her throne, kneeling in front of the young woman, and folding his left hand across his chest in that familiar gesture of loyalty and respect. It was a greeting she had grown tired of seeing, but the mere sight of her brother, a man she knew to be a proud and relentless warrior, quietly pleading her to refrain from getting lost in the past, was somewhat amusing. It brought her hope. As this soldier took her hand into his and pressed a chaste kiss to her knuckles, she couldn't help running her fingertips through his long silver hair, a fond expression crawling onto her face as the siblings shared a look of understanding and loyalty. Even if the rains would never stop pouring over their kingdom, their pair would remain forever there; a pair of quiet columns that could never be moved. The brother and sister that came from a long dynasty of cold murderers.

"My Queen," he reached out to stroke at her pale cheeks, a dark smile present on his lips. "There is no need for your unshed misery. Grief will not bring your happiness and it cannot make the dead return. All it will do is cause more agony. Let go of it, sister. Neither of us has time for any mourning."

She sighed, closing her grey eyes and trembling as his thumbs began rubbing soothing circles into her palms, a desirous expression visible on his face as he waited. But as her gaze drifted over the scars mapping his face, she couldn't help recalling everything, that was meant to be forgotten. The blood pooling underneath her friend's body, the frozen look in her unseeing eyes, the arrows sticking out of her body, and the ghost of a smile still dancing on her lips. It hurt like no other pain she had felt before; the pain squirmed and pierced through her flesh, shaking the youth to her very core, as she leaned forward, a choked sob escaping her lips. At first, she didn't even realise that man's arms had circled around her shoulders, being nothing than a way for him to keep a close eye on her; even if the younger woman wasn't prone to doing foolish things, he had to be careful. Grief was a dangerous thing.

And she cried for what felt like hours, weeping quietly as thunder rumbled over the gardens and the mountain chain, which served as their home. Tears streamed down her cheeks as he held her; with time passing by, that pair had stood up from their positions, embracing one another as that storm went on, rumbling louder than either of them could speak. And, only when the clouds began to part above their fields did she find the required determination to calm down and push herself away from his chest, looking up at the silver-eyed man in gratitude and trust. Leaning her forehead against his lips in a feeble attempt to get some closure, the younger woman laughed quietly at her own reaction; many years had passed since that betrayal, which had led to her descent into madness. And yet, she was still there, weeping about the many, she had lost throughout the years, completely ignorant to the facts, that the most loyal of them all had remained there for her. A brother who had not once turned away from her, even when he was ordered to do that.

"Forgive me, Daryl," she spoke quietly and calmly, laughing gently at the raw skin on her cheeks. "I did not come here to feel sorry for myself. I came to the storm in search of power and the ability to forget. Forgiveness does not come easily for either of us, but I have learned that no storm or city holds the knowledge I seek, but the man, who has seen all of me and more. The one, who has never abandoned his Queen. The one, who never forgot about his sister. Even if whenever the rains fall on us, they come in a downpour, you always remain by my side. I trust you not to leave me, My King. Ever."
Gamora
Black Belt

Character Interview 1

Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:36 pm

as always, based on this roleplay.
                  1. What is their favourite household chore? Their least favourite?
                  Gamora really likes doing laundry. She does Peter's for him because one, she enjoys it, and two, he'd never do it. There isn't really much she doesn't like doing because she's such a clean and organized person. Maybe making the bed, but she does that anyway.
                  2. Would they prefer having one true love forever, or lots of fun and exciting relationships?
                  One true love. And that one true love is Peter.
                  3. What kind of drunk are they? A happy drunk? A sad drunk? An angry drunk? An affectionate drunk?
                  She'd deny it, but she's an affectionate drunk. She's not a fan of PDA at all, so when she's loaded she's usually all over Peter. Probably a horny drunk too honestly.
                  4. Do they have any interests that could be considered "childish"?
                  Not really. But she does fall into Peter's childish interests sometimes.
                  5. Do they put more weight in science or in faith?
                  Science.
                  6. What is the dominant/most common colour in their wardrobe?
                  "Black. Usually black leather. I don't like to wear anything else."
                  7. Do they have any scars? Are they proud of them, or do they try to hide them as much as possible?
                  She can't get scars from injury due to her species and modifications, but has scars from those modifications that she isn't proud about. She doesn't try to hide them though, since that's pretty hard when they are on her face.
                  8. Do they believe in fate/destiny?
                  "I didn't before I met Peter and the Guardians. Now I do."
                  9. What would they dress up as for Halloween?
                  She probably wouldn't dress up as anything unless Peter made her, but I could see her dressing up as a cat.
                  10. What would they want to be their last meal?
                  "Chocolate."
                  11. What is their definition of a good life?
                  "My life as it is now. Happy with the people I love, away from the monster that destroyed me."
                  12. What's one of their small quirks?
                  She is so subtle in everything she does. Especially with Peter. And she's a sucker for having her hair played with.
                  13. What kind of handwriting do they have?
                  Neat cursive writing that is easy to read.
                  14. If they were an animal crossing character, which would they be?
                  I've got no idea. Maybe a cross between like Buck and Phyllis cause she's a buff asshole? I don't know.
                  15. If your character was a fruit smoothie, what would it taste like?
                  I hate this question lmao but something green I guess rip
    • ── IT'S JUST SOME]XXX
      XXXXUNSPOKEN THING

┌────────────────────┐
      i'm just your average marvel nerd & starmora
      enthusiast. only here for roleplays & character
      development. please don't pm me at this time.
      julienuhhh100 days of summerstorage

└────────────────────┘

Grengirl
Bronze Belt
House: Sagacitas

Afflatus: Issue Twenty-Seven: prompt

Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:18 pm

When it rains, it pours

The marmalade ginger had never really known when to quit and those who knew him were beginning to think he might never learn. At only thirteen most had in fact seemed to have given up on him. Though he was still being made to attend school the teachers didn't seen to care that he could hardly write a few simple sentances if he even bothered to try. His basic maths skills were as poor as his basic literacy skills in fact the only classes he seemed to even have interest in was food lab and physical education. He could do those but he still had issues doing as he was told and the labs were difficult when he couldn't read the instructions himself. Oliver was tall for his age but that was about his only advantage over his classmates. He could run quickly and jump fairly high; he could even climb the rope but he was also still awkward with his size and didnt always feel well though since no one listened to him about that or much else nothing was done. The family he was placed with right now, well they were far from the worst family he had been placed with, made him responsible for some of their younger charges. The only chore he did without protest was make the sandwiches and snacks for the lunches. He enjoyed making the mixes of ham flakes or tuna with pickles, onions and or other things usually with mayo to keep it from being too dry. Other times it was slices of meat. Each sandwich would get two pieces and a cheese slice. Some would get green things added too but most of the kids picked it out himself included. Filling the baggies with baby carrots, grapes, crackers or maybe orange segments was also fun for him. The mom cut the sandwiches and inspected his work each day but always seemed pleased with him then usually grumbled that he wouldn't do laundry at all. Oliver had just been glad for any praise.

Most of Oliver's troubles came from being easily led astray. His curiosity and trust for those his own age were a consistantl downfall. His quick fingers and innocent looks could get him far but he just wasn't meant to be a career criminal. At least not a good one. As with every move and shuffle he was told to go make new friends with some of the local kids and this time the boys he made friends with only wanted to have fun at his expense. Pointing the finger at the troubled foster kid everytime they got caught and making sure Oliver was the perfect fall guy too. When the give boys got caught drinking a few beer belonging to one ot the other boys fathers it was said it was Oliver's idea. They had claimed he had said he had done it many times before and given the boys had fed Oliver most of the beer that had been consumed, leaving him quite ill, they had been believed over him. The same when they had been caught stealing from the corner convenience store and smoking and and and finaly a incident led to charges against them but they only stuck to one boy the one with no money for a lawyer and no family to defend him, yes the one who couldn't even read the documents placed before him to sign.

The first few months of his youth entrance were mostly inland out of the med ward but this while terrifying for the marmalade ginger was actually good news. In his first week his sugars had plummeted to the point it had become a emergancy and his semi concious body had been rushed to the ward to determine if he needed to go to hospital or could be treated there since basic tests found the cause quickly it was determined he could be treated there but afterward he did need to go to get a offical diagnoses. After that was considered under control curiosity over his definatly learning disabilities spiked and tests were arranged for those too. He got some tentative diagnosis for them too but if you asked him what they were he couldn't tell you.

"That poor kid." Oliver had once overheard in the ward. "It didn't just rain a little bad luck on him. It bloody poured didn't it. Just .. guy must have been born under a bad sign while passing under a ladder or something." Olivef had been sure that he had been the subject but .. was he really that unlucky? Then decide he must just be too stupid to be able to tell. People are always telling him he was stupid so that was probably it.
Gamora
Black Belt

Character Interview 2

Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:15 pm

TESSA SNYDER
      based on this roleplay.
      XX
      XX
      XX
      XX
      XX
      XX
      XX
      XX
      XX
      XX
      XX
      XX
      1. What is their favourite household chore? Their least favourite? No chore if we're being honest here. Tess does enjoy laundry though if she's in the mood.
      2. Would they prefer having one true love forever, or lots of fun and exciting relationships? Trying to be a hardass she'd tell you lots of exciting and fun relationships, but that's not true. She doesn't want to waste her time.
      3. What kind of drunk are they? A happy drunk? A sad drunk? An angry drunk? An affectionate drunk? An absolute and utter slut. Just ask the Horsemen and Nina. They are well aware; especially Danny.
      4. Do they have any interests that could be considered "childish"? She's a hoe for musicals and Disney. Especially the Lion King.
      5. Do they put more weight in science or in faith? Science. She's not very religious but doesn't dismiss the idea of there being a God. She just doesn't go to church and pray and shit, despite being raised in a Catholic household. Her family wasn't that strict though so it wasn't bad.
      6. What is the dominant/most common colour in their wardrobe? Dark/deep reds. But she wears a plethora of colors and clothes. Whatever makes her body look the best, honestly. She's gotta show it off to Danny as much as possible.
      7. Do they have any scars? Are they proud of them, or do they try to hide them as much as possible? She's got a couple from over the years but nothing really noticeable. She's pretty confident in herself anyway.
      8. Do they believe in fate/destiny? She really does. She's kind of a hopeless romantic deep down despite being pretty bad at romance, so that goes hand in hand with that.
      9. What would they dress up as for Halloween? Something totally slutty. Probably a completely inappropriate maid, cop, or cat outfit.
      10. What would they want to be their last meal? Thai food. Preferably the kind that won't kill her like that one time it almost did.
      11. What is their definition of a good life? Being happily married with lots of sex and a steady job that makes her happy. Maybe a family too, but definitely a dog and cat or two.
      12. What's one of their small quirks? The woman is damn terrified of spiders. A criminal pointing a gun at her head? Fine. A spider on the ceiling of her room? Not fine. Nina or Danny have to get rid of them for her.
      13. What kind of handwriting do they have? It's complete chicken scratch if we're being honest here.
      14. If they were an animal crossing character, which would they be? I have no idea.
      15. If your character was a fruit smoothie, what would it taste like? As I said before, I hate this question, but if I must answer it would probably be some smoothie with alcohol in it.
    • ── IT'S JUST SOME]XXX
      XXXXUNSPOKEN THING

┌────────────────────┐
      i'm just your average marvel nerd & starmora
      enthusiast. only here for roleplays & character
      development. please don't pm me at this time.
      julienuhhh100 days of summerstorage

└────────────────────┘

Deer
Overseer

Character Interview

Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:58 pm

• 1. What is their favourite household chore? Their least favourite?
      "My favorite household chore is probably cooking. I love it to make nice dishes and in general good food. My least favorite chore is most likely cleaning the cabinets. In general I like a clean and tidy house, but whenever I have to clean the kitchen cabinets it is a really big chore."
      2. Would they prefer having one true love forever, or lots of fun and exciting relationships?
      "I am definitely a person who wants one true love forever. I can't just commit for fun. Whenever I commit, I commit for real. The fun and exciting relationships... I wouldn't get any value out of it. Quality over quantity."
      3. What kind of drunk are they? A happy drunk? A sad drunk? An angry drunk? An affectionate drunk?
      "Oof, that is a tough question. I think I am mostly an affectionate drunk, but at times I can also be a sad drunk. It depends on how many problems I am dealing with in my life, I think. But mainly I am clingy and want to be affectionate with all my friends. As in just the hugging, the only person I'd want to snog is Matt obviously."
      "I am a huge nerd for dinosaurs. Like, I love them. But it is not something that people think of interesting unless their toddler is talking about dinosaurs. It's something I'm not too open about, but thankfully my friends accept my dinosaur loving side."
      "I put more weight in science. Because science includes dinosaurs, obviously. I tried to have faith before but that never really worked out for me. Surely I believe that everything will be okay, but it's not like I put faith in a religion or anything."
      "I think it is navy blue. I really like that for some reason. It's a soothing color to me."
      7. Do they have any scars? Are they proud of them, or do they try to hide them as much as possible?
      "My most visible scar are the ones that litter the knuckles of my right hand. I don't even bother to hide them as it is pretty hard to do so. It's of a stupid accident where some glass hit my hand. I have another big scar in my foot, as I got shot there, but that is one I try to hide as I do not want to look at it myself."
      "I believe in destiny, to some extent. But only for the bigger guidelines. I believe people are destined to meet, for instance. But I don't think that everyone has a destiny in life. They have a calling, but not a destiny."
      "Obviously a dinosaur, that isn't even a question. I would like it to dress up as Blue from Jurassic park one Halloween and perhaps have Matt be Owen. That'd be a cool couple costume."
      "Oof, that is a hard one. I would definitely like some skittles as a side dish, but as a main? Hmm. I think I would go for some quesadillas. I do like them, but don't eat them that often."
      "A good life is to be able to enjoy it. To love the people around you, to smile often. To share a laugh and a tear. To know that you are loved and supported. To follow your dreams and do what you love."
      "One of my quirks? Whenever I am sad I tend to dress up in my dinosaur onesie at home and just relax in that. Yes, it is probably a stupid quirk but it makes me feel better."
      "I think my handwriting is pretty curly and graceful for a guy. It's not the doctor-like scribbles people expect. No, I think I can write pretty decently."
      "I needed to google that, but I guess I would be Jack? I mean, there aren't any dinosaurs but I do love halloween! And Jack has a pumpkin head so that is pretty awesome."
      "I think I would be tasting like berries. Simply because berries are a mix of a lot of flavours and Matt often says that I am more than just one flavour. So yes. Plus I really like berries."
Please give me your input on layouts!

Hi, I am Deer! I am an overseer on AS. Feel free to reach out to
me if you are experiencing any issues on the board. I love coding
and spend a fair share of my life doing it. Other than that, I am a
big fan of Arrowverse, and always open to chat about anything of it!

==================================================
BooSisPotato PoGo Shinies
==================================================
All this time I was finding myself, I didn't know I was lost

Imagex

Jazzy: EA [x] FtC [x] GaL [x] HL [x] SF [] SH [] TBN [x] || pirate [x] || maya [x] || kami [] || vintage [x] || harvey [x]
Jazzyleia
Silver Belt
House: Vipera

Member Interview

Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:41 pm

1.What is something that is completely normal in your country/culture, but foreigners may find strange?
I'm not sure? What do you guys think Americas are weird for? I mean I live in a state where we have this one restaurant and no one outside of it knows what I'm talking about. XD

2.If you could only say one more sentence before going mute forever, what would you say and who would you say it to?
I'd probably tell my entire family that I love them and that I'll always be here to speak with them, or at least listen.

3.What’s something you like to treat yourself to after a long, stressful, and exhausting day?
Reading. Or watching Youtube. Basically just relaxing.

4.What’s the very first thing you do after waking up?
Um...try not to fall back asleep.

5.What’s something you used to hate, but now love?
Sour Cream

6.What’s something you used to love, but now hate?
That bubble gum children's medicine...but now I'm allergic to it and the smell alone makes me want to hurl.

7. Describe yourself in three words.
Spontaneous, Friendly, Nerd

8. What's an unpopular opinion that you have?
Probably political in nature

9. What is your proudest moment?
Actually graduating with my degree that I thought I wouldn't achieve

10. What did you do over the summer?
Worked

11. What is something that you learned last month?
Last month? Nothing. Although I did learn that the new guy at work is really cute and really into me.

12. Looking at both your friends and romantic partners, would you say you have a “type”? What is it?
Nerds. Yep for sure nerds. I love them people who are into the same things I am like Star Wars where we can make references and laugh at our jokes and no one else gets it. Or deer boo, I mean I just love her because she's deer boo. XD

13.Which websites do you check daily?
Flight Rising, here...that's pretty much it on a daily basis.

14. What’s the youngest age you’ve been mistaken for? Oldest? How do you feel about this?
Well according to pretty much everyone I don't look old enough to drink...but I am. So I take that as a compliment.

15.Looking back on your past self, how much would you agree with the opinions you used to have?
I agree with what I did. Focus on school, not relationships...wish I would have had some earlier but that's just how things were.

xxxx
Imagex News: ......
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Roleplays:
Fandom [][∞] Deer [][∞]
Snow [] Gamora [X]
Avenoir [] Jerome []
Errickon [] Momo []
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
n0mad
Orange Belt

AS Afflatus 27 // Member Interview

Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:25 am

• 1.What is something that is completely normal in your country/culture, but foreigners may find strange? If we are talking foreigners, let's go with the Americans. We have Ketchup Chips, which based off of a lot of vloggers who would try our snackage, it's a strange concept to them. F.Y.I, they are fucking delicious. Also we still have Kinder Surprise Eggs, so, yeah. Go Canada. Also, Maple Syrup. The real shit.
    2.If you could only say one more sentence before going mute forever, what would you say and who would you say it to?
    If we are being honest half the people I know would consider it a blessing if I suddenly was no longer to talk, as I do that a lot. I always have so much to say and my brain goes a mile a minute so I would probably waste all my time trying to figure out what I am going to say and who I was going to say it to then it would be too late. So my last word would probably be "fuck"
    3.What’s something you like to treat yourself to after a long, stressful, and exhausting day?
    A nap. I guess I do that every single day though so I guess it doesn't really count unless I say that every single day stresses me out. I'd say kick back and watch some TV and role play with you fine people.
    4.What’s the very first thing you do after waking up?
    Go back to sleep. Legit. I have two alarms set. One to wake me up about fifteen minutes before I actually need to get up out of bed. So once that first alarm wakes me up I fall back to sleep or at least try and finish my dream that I was having LOL
    5.What’s something you used to hate, but now love?
    Root Beer! Can you believe it! I was such a loser, I don't even remember why I hated root beer but I just didn't care for the taste of it. I remember the exact moment I realized I loved root beer though. I was on course and living in the military barracks. The store was closed and I had nothing to drink but water and I was thirsty for something sugary. I went and texted one of my friends who lived two floors above me if he had anything to drink and he said he had pop, so I went up in my pj's and when I got there he handed me a Barq's Root Beer. I went "eck" at first but I was so thirsty that I chugged the thing anyways. Then my eyes were opened.
    6.What’s something you used to love, but now hate?
    I wouldn't say that I hate what I used to love, but rather that I've lost interest, or I am now incapable of focusing on. I used to read all the time and I still LOVE to read, I just can't sit still long enough or get into books anymore because I feel like my own imagination has exceed that of what I would on the pages of a book.
    7. Describe yourself in three words.
    Bears. Beats. Battlestar Galactica. JK JK. For realsies though, Passionate. Caring and Annoying.
    8. What's an unpopular opinion that you have?
    Everything is a conspiracy. Bug Spray, Sun Screen, Milk. All of it. None of it is real and everything is a lie or a sham. Conspiracy to control the masses and bring in more money. Big Spray attracts more bugs, so you use more bug spray, therefore you need to buy more. Meat, isn't real meat or at least not all of it is. Injected with growth hormones to beef it up. Don't trust anything.
    9. What is your proudest moment?
    I'm not sure. Graduating Highschool. Completing basic training. Buying my own home. My brother graduating. There are a lot of things that I am proud of myself for accomplishing, it's hard to pick just one.
    10. What did you do over the summer?
    Relax and hang out with my dad when he came to visit for three weeks. Camped and did some sigh seeing. I also worked.
    11. What is something that you learned last month?
    Not to put up with any shit. It's easier said then done and I'm not normally one to follow my own advice but when you're in a relationship that isn't working don't continue to make yourself unhappy for the sake of the other. It's my life and I need to care about me and be happy, worrying about other people and lessening your quality of life isn't fair for you. Live for yourself and not for others.
    12. Looking at both your friends and romantic partners, would you say you have a “type”? What is it?
    Nerd. Anime lover. Movie lover. Someone who gets overly excited over watching movies and tv shows, obsesses over the characters and relationships, get's really into the plots and digs deep and wants to talk about everything they loved and hated. Someone who would binge watch an entire show with me or re-watch a movie for the 10th time.
    13.Which websites do you check daily?
    Pornhub. JKJK. (Not anymore) I check Advanced Scribes and Discord. As well as Instagram and tiktok lol
    14. What’s the youngest age you’ve been mistaken for? Oldest? How do you feel about this?
    Oddly enough, people are usually spot on with guessing my age. They are only about a year off or so.
    15.Looking back on your past self, how much would you agree with the opinions you used to have?
    Still do. My morals and beliefs haven't changed much, so my opinion hasn't either. One thing that has changed for sure is that I care a lot less about things then I used to.
Jazzyleia
Silver Belt

Re: AS Afflatus: Issue Twenty-Seven

Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:02 pm

1. What is their favourite household chore? Their least favourite?
"I don't mind cooking and things like that. I think my least favorite would have to be cleaning the bathroom. I mean it needs done, but I just hate the smell of disinfectant in such a small area. My favorite is likely keeping other things clean. Like I enjoy organizing my movies and making sure my guns are clean and put away."

"I would prefer having one true love, but that isn't always the case in the world. I've had relationships before, and most of them are pretty much things I try not to bring up any more."

"Depends on my mood before I'm drinking? I mean, I think I'm the party type of drunk. The one that has a good time when I get drunk enough."

"Does playing with toy soldiers count?"

"Faith. Because in this world, there is so much science yet someone had to have faith in order to achieve what they did. If you don't have faith then you can believe that things will only go downhill for you."

"Dark purple or black. But I have a good amount of my camo green still in there."

"I mean I have scars, doesn't everybody? Mine are pretty much from bullets, some arrows, and things like that. I don't hide them or anything. But there is a good amount of them covered up by tattoos."

"I think that the paths we walk are led by what is determined by our actions. Call that fate or destiny, I don't care."

"I could be really on the nose and dress up in my combat outfit. However I tend to steer away from that and go something tamer like a boxer."

"Spaghtetti and meatballs, hands down."

"Just being happy where you are and who you are with. Having a job you love, a person you can love each night. It's the simple things in life."

"I'm not sure that I have any quirks that are noticeable. At least to myself. It might be better to ask Scott if I have any."

"Really bad handwriting. I mean I'd say it is because I shake a lot, but that isn't the truth. I just don't care."

"Oh I'm totally Camofrog. I mean, come on. I would totally wear a shirt like that."

"Super sweet, lots of whipped cream, maybe some strawberry drizzle on top."
xxxx
Imagex News: ......
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Roleplays:
Fandom [][∞] Deer [][∞]
Snow [] Gamora [X]
Avenoir [] Jerome []
Errickon [] Momo []
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx