WITH NOVA WYRICK
- 1. Describe your character’s early childhood.
- i don't think he really has a childhood. For the most part, he kind of just started to exist. He's pretty much space personified (we're ignoring the irony of his name) and I didnt want to think of how he came to be. The most I can share is that he lived on a quiet little hillside for a very long time and now lives on that same hillside, just with a husband and a dog.
2. Does your character enjoy school?
- hes pretty much been an adult for centuries, existing before schools were even a thing, so he's never actually been to one. But he does enjoy learning, and would probably be ecstatic to know that the stuff he does with stars is taught in schools.
3. Is your character popular?
- i think he's kind of just there. In the thing he was created in, he wasn't a huge player. His man is, and his man isn't very well liked, but Nova's a gentler soul and while he doesn't have many friends, he has very strong friendships.
4. When was your character’s first kiss?
- Beau, his big old fire boy. Which probably isn't surprising at all considering his relative isolation from all things human.
5. If the character is a supernatural being, how did they become one?
- probably? I guess? He's in charge of handling space and everything in it, and that's how's it's been since his creation.
6. Does your character have any criminal background?
- does accidentally setting a hillside on fire count?
7. Is your character an optimist or a pessimist?
- a whimsical optimist. He's not paying attention to anything and spends too much time doing nothing but he's happy about it.
8. What religious views does your character hold?
9. What political views does your character hold?
10. How does your character feel about sex?
- hes not like super into it, but he's not against it. It's kind of just something he does because Beau wants to. It's enjoyable at the time, but he's not really going to seek it out constantly. Loves kissing tho.
11. Is your character capable of killing? Under what circumstance would they resort to killing?
- more than capable, doesn't really do it that often. Probably mostly an accident, like he was too distracted when causing meteor showers and oops, there goes a building.
12. Does your character believe in soul mates/love at first sight/true love?
- maybe not soul mates, but definitely true love. Absolutely certain that he married his.
13. How honest is your character?
- too honest but means well. Doesn't mean to insult people but if it comes off that way then what can you do?
14. Who or what would your character risk their life for?
- his fire boy, his rainbow and his rain ladies, his dog, and every single firefly to ever exist.
15. What kind of costumes would your character consider for Halloween?
- listen, you could convince him to wear any of those slutty Halloween costumes. He probably already thinks they're part of the holiday. Catch him dressed as slutty Galileo Galeli bc you know that probably exists