"Callie. She's got no one. Piece of shit of a father won't even acknowledge her as his own daughter. Might as well be an orphan."
2. Is there anyone your character is dependent on? How and why?
"Well, there was a girl that apparently gave a fuck about me once. Made the mistake of thinking that she would always be there, so uh...Callie's the one I depend on. She's been there for me through every shit show I ever managed to get myself into. When I don't have a home, she gives me one. When I'm shooting shit into my system, she's the one that takes care of my ass to make sure I wake up. She's my Ride or Die."
3. How seriously does your character take the words ‘I love you’?
"As if that shit means anything anymore."
She does not take it seriously by any means. After her heart got crushed by the one person she truly loved with all her being, she gave love the Bird and has refused to let anyone in ever since.
4. What does your character think will happen to them once they die?
"When we die, we die. That's it."
5. Does your character feel like they deserve what they want or that they must earn it?
"Heh. I don't deserve shit."
6. How does your character treat people in service jobs (such as waiters)?
Unlike Callie, Mags is the one that will definitely give the people in service jobs a shit time.
7. Has your character had a bad experience with an animal? What was it and how do they feel towards that animal?
"I assumed a friend's cat was friendly. Long story short, I've got a scar on my arm and hate cats."
8. How does your character behave around people they like or want to impress?
She doesn't strive to impress. When she's interested in a lay, though, she is a shameless flirt.
9. How does your character behave around people they dislike?
"Oh, I make sure they know I don't fucking like them."
10. How does your character handle criticism?
Plays it off like she's unaffected, but certain shit gets under her skin.
11. Describe a scenario in which your character feels extremely uncomfortable.
Being face-to-face with the girl that screwed her over or being constantly reminded of her. Although she is over her, so to speak, the scars left behind are permanent and they show.
12. Describe a scenario in which your character feels extremely comfortable.
"Tequila in hand and dancing the night away in Callista's living room."
13 & 14. What influence did your character’s father/mother have on them?
She was dropped off at a fire station as an infant, so she does not know who her real parents are. She was pissed at them, though, and bitter that they did not have the courage to at least put her up for adoption. Mags has bounced between too many foster homes to count and has been a force that cannot be tamed. Imprisoned for drug possession and even assault, Mags' record was far from clean like Callista's was. It was a surprise the two of them were even as close as they were. Needless to say, an absence of biological parents and shitty foster homes have rendered Mags careless, bitter, and unafraid to shoot first, ask questions later.
15. What would your character’s spirit animal be and why?
A crow. They were known to symbolize intelligence, fearlessness, audaciousness, but they were also seen as a manipulative trickster, mischievous. All the qualities that perfectly encompass who she was.