Character Interview x
- 1. Is your character a cat or dog person? Or neither? Why?
- Chelsea doesn't mind either animal very much, especially since she knows Judas likes dogs. But, she finds that she leans more towards being a cat person. She admires the way they carry themselves and how resilient they seem to be. Not to mention the fact that they don't usually seem to be too bothered by whether someone is there to look after them or not. She finds them quite composed in the way they behave. Most of the time, at least.
2. What do they have a picture of as their phone background?
- In the modern world, Chelsea would either have a picture of her and Judas as the background or of some cool picture she found that she thought would make a nice background. Most likely the latter as her lock screen and the former as her home screen.
3. Is there something that they once hated but came to love? What is it?
- Chelsea hated herself for being a vampire - and one that hunted her own kind, at that. While she doesn't fully love herself or what she is, she's come to terms with it.
4. What do they do to relax?
- In order to relax or relieve stress, Chelsea likes working out. If not that, then she may find a quiet place to curl up and read for a little bit. Best of all, however, is any time she is able to spend with Judas. Being with him brings her the most comfort.
5. How do they react to someone they care about being hurt or upset?
- She will fuss and may even hover a little bit more than usual. Chelsea would likely be quite worried and would do her best to comfort them and make them feel better. If someone were to injure them severely, she would hunt them down and cause them the same amount of pain, if not more.
6. Are they more of an indoors or outdoors person?
- Chelsea has no real preference, she enjoys both equally.
7. How do they act when they’re lacking sleep? Do they find it easy to get sleep?
- At times, Chelsea finds it difficult to sleep, though it's gotten much better. When lacking sleep, she's sometimes a little disoriented and slow to grasp or understand things. She may also gripe at times, if she's feeling a little irritated.
8. Are they close with their family?
- Her biological parents were killed before she could really form a close-knit bond with them that she could remember. She does know that she loved them immensely and would like to believe that she'd be extremely close to them if they were still alive. All she has is Reynard, her adoptive father, and she is extremely close to him. Chelsea trusts him more than anyone or anything. She confides in him about everything - her feelings, what's bothering her, and so forth - and doesn't feel good at all about keeping things hidden from him.
9. Do they like having their photo taken?
- She's not too fussy about it.
10. What’s their go-to comfort food?
- Most likely ice cream. Anything sweet.
11. If they could only pick three things to have with them on a desert island, what would they be?
- 1. Loved ones
12. What's their most used emoji? (Or what would it be, if they don't have a phone?)
- She probably wouldn't use emojis much, except the occasional smiling one. And hearts sent to Judas.
13. Are they good at being on time for things?
- Yes. Chelsea prefers to be punctual and can't stand being late. She tries to show up a little bit early, even.
14. If they had the opportunity to change any one thing about themselves, would they?
- If she could change the fact that she was a vampire, she definitely would. Sometimes, she wished she hadn't been a hunter so that she'd at least have the support of the vampire community.
15. If they could only pick one, which would it be: money, power, love?
- Love. Chelsea doesn't care for power or money. She just doesn't want to be alone, especially after Reynard leaves. She's only known love and affection from him, and once that's gone, she's not entirely sure what she'll do.