AS Afflatus: Issue Twenty

Where you can find all published issues of the Advanced Scribes Afflatus, our very own newsletter!

Moderator: Admin Aide

Cᴏᴍᴍᴀɴᴅᴇʀ Sʜᴇᴘᴀʀᴅ
Admin
Location: In jail, probably, but that's okay because I work there.
House: Vipera

OTP 1

Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:19 am

Damien x Devan
1. Who would hog the blankets at night?
Kind of impossible for either one of us to hog the blankets. I'm usually glued to his side throughout the night, and the blankets are thankfully rather large.

2. Who tends to fuss over the other the most?
Oh, that would be me fussing over him. He's always out there getting himself hurt. Luckily enough for him, his wife is a damn good medic.

3. Who does the cooking?
Typically me, but it's not that Damien can't do so himself. I just tend to take over the small duties like this so that he doesn't have to stress over that after a long day of work. Running an infamous gang in the middle of the wasteland isn't exactly a stress-free work environment.

4. Who would finish the other’s pizza crusts?
I've heard of Pizza, but we don't really see much of it anymore. Though, I'm pretty sure he'd finish off my crusts in order for them not to go to waste. That, or feed them to the dog.

5. Who would take care of spiders and such for the other?
I'm not opposed to killing them myself, but with the radiation, they've gotten... a bit bigger than they were in the past. I think I'll leave that up to him.

6. Who is most likely to make up/forgive first?
Hard to say, but likely myself. I can never stay mad at him, especially not when he gives me those puppy eyes.

7. Who is the pet more attached to? (or hypothetical pet)
Honestly, our son. I did rescue Kainen from some wasteland scumbag, but the pup is far more attached to Ryder than he is to Damien or me.

8. Who keeps their space cleaner?
Oh, that's definitely me. His desk is usually cluttered up with paperwork, whereas my work station has to be sterile at all times in the event an emergency comes in.

9. Who cries at the end of romantic movies?
We haven't really watched a movie together. Considering the only thing we have is an old run down drive-in theatre that hardly works half the time. It also only plays the same movie over and over again...

10. Who takes longer to get ready for date night?
Probably me. It's mostly about maintaining my position beside Damien in the gang. No one is going to respect the leader's wife if she doesn't put effort into her appearance at any gatherings.

11. Who tends to be more inappropriate?
Damien. My God, it's Damien. The scoundrel he is, I love it though... just don't tell him that.

12. Who is the silly one?
We're both pretty silly, but I think I'm a few notches above him at times.

13. Who apologizes first?
Me. Again, I can never stay mad at him, and I always feel shitty until I do apologize, even if it's not my fault.

14. Who is more likely to bring home a stray animal?
*sigh* Me. I've already done it once, and I can't promise it won't happen again.

15. Who stays up later?
He does. Always up late working on things for the gang. Missions don't run themselves, and people don't grow on trees.
Cᴏᴍᴍᴀɴᴅᴇʀ Sʜᴇᴘᴀʀᴅ
Admin
Location: In jail, probably, but that's okay because I work there.
House: Vipera

OTP 2

Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:20 am

Alexis x Nikolai
1. Who would hog the blankets at night?
Me, because if he tried to I'd probably kick his ass off the bed. Just being honest.

2. Who tends to fuss over the other the most?
He does, then blames it on the fact that I'm short and more vulnerable. Fuckin' tree.

3. Who does the cooking?
We tend to cook together. It gives us something to do. Other times, I'll take over cooking.

4. Who would finish the other’s pizza crusts?
I may be short, but man can I eat. Hands off my crust or I'll stab you with this fork.

5. Who would take care of spiders and such for the other?
Ewwwwww ew ew. Yeah, he can take care of those. I'll be hiding on the nearest chair.

6. Who is most likely to make up/forgive first?
Probably him, I tend to hold grudges. Then again, I can't stay mad at him forever.

7. Who is the pet more attached to? (or hypothetical pet)
Tefra. Hmm, I'd have to say that mare is more attached to me, but I think Nikolai would beg to differ. Might have to test that one out, see who she comes to first or something.

8. Who keeps their space cleaner?
We're pretty much nomadic. Carrying what we can and moving around a lot. Hard to see who is messier or cleaner, so I can't give you an accurate answer on that one yet.

9. Who cries at the end of romantic movies?
Very rare to find a working television and have an actual disk from a movie, but I'm pretty sure I'd end up crying, and I hate crying...

10. Who takes longer to get ready for date night?
There's not a lot of places to head out for a date around here, but let's be honest, women always take longer. We have a lot more hair to deal with then they do.

11. Who tends to be more inappropriate?
*snort* We're both pretty inappropriate with each other. It's a constant war of who can tease the other enough before the other breaks. Let's just say the sex is fucking amazing.

12. Who is the silly one?
Nikolai, for sure. Who would have thought I'd fall in love with a man who pulled me over a fucking cliff into a lake as a joke. Maláka.

13. Who apologizes first?
We haven't argued very much yet, but the one we did have, I was the one to apologize first. I guess it just depends on the situation? I knew I was in the wrong at the time.

14. Who is more likely to bring home a stray animal?
I love animals, so that would probably be me. If I see a puppy roaming the streets, you can bet your ass I'm going to haul it back to Nikolai and declare it our new child.

15. Who stays up later?
I would have to say he does because I've never actually watched him fall asleep. We always end up cuddling, and I just... pass out. Who knows if he does before or after I do.
ichor.
Admin Aide
House: Halcyon Keeper

Re: AS Afflatus: Issue Twenty

Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:49 pm

Any post/submission made after this will not count towards points. Make sure to participate in the February issue!