1. What is the meaning of your character's name(s)? Do you think it fits them?
“Apparently my name is derived from the Latin word Scoti which means Gaelic speaker. Well, I can tell you that I do not speak any word of Gaelic at all. So in that aspect my name doesn’t fit me. I don’t think it fits to any Scott. Except for the Scottish Scott.”
2. What is their philosophy of life? Was it influenced by their past?
“Breathe in, Breathe out, repeat. Don't let people mess with you. This message was sponsored by my frequent use of Mary Jane.”
3. What is your characters worst memory of their childhood? Why?
“People would bully me because my mother was deaf. It was a petty thing to do but they never understood that I signed at her for a reason.”
4. Is your character more of a submissive or dominant person in bed?
“I’m more of a soft and submissive guy. I’m a tender lover, so to say.”
5. What is your character's trait that you personally relate to the most?
Probably the fact that he tries to be calm and collected and not let the little things and problems ruin his day. It is how I strive to be but do not always succeed in. Scott has a big heart and always wishes for the best for his friends. I’d like to think I am the same.
6. If your character had to sacrifice one friend, which friend would they sacrifice?
“ Ah, you mean ‘friend’, right? Because that would certainly be Dan. Nobody likes that dickhead.”
7. If your character had to protect one friend forever, which friend would they choose?
“You are going to be laughing at me but I would protect my mother. She needs me more than any of my friends do. And in some way, my mom is one of my best friends. I don’t care if you laugh about it. It is simply true.”
8. What do/did they want to be when grown up?
“I always wanted to be a superhero. I wanted to be the Flash but it turns out I’m not that much of a runner.”
9. Is there anyone in your life that gave you the inspiration / foundation for the character?
Not really. Scott just formed a long while ago because I needed a mellow counterpart to the rest of my gangster guys.
10. What aspect of your character do you wish was true for yourself?
I wish I was able to let go as easily as Scott. It is pretty hard to get into an argument or a fight with Scott, unless you try really, really hard.
11. What is typically the last thing on your character’s mind as they fall asleep?
“I’m not going to lie, most of the time it is of Mary Jane if I didn’t get a cigarette before I went to bed. Other times it is Gavin. Sometimes it is both.”
12. In what living situation / location would your character most like to live?
“I’m pretty content with my current living arrangements. I live together with Tobias, who is one of my close friends. But, one day I wouldn’t mind moving in with my boyfriend, if all goes well.”
13. What form of note-taking does your character prefer, such as pen, pencil, typing?
“I prefer pencils because they work when I am laying upside down beneath a car. ”
14. What is one memory they never want to forget?
“My first night with Gavin.”
15. What is one memory they’d do anything to forget?
“Seeing Aiden so distraught and lost once it was uncertain if his brother would survive the car crash. It broke my heart, and still does when I think about it.”