AS Afflatus: Issue Twenty-Two

Where you can find all published issues of the Advanced Scribes Afflatus, our very own newsletter!

Moderator: Admin Aide

Kami
Roleplay Moderator
House: Sagacitas Keeper

ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴠɪᴇᴡ

Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:45 am

━━ ᴀ ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ ᴍɪʟᴇs ғʀᴏᴍ ʜᴏᴍᴇ, ━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━ ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴡᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ ━━
  • Who is your best friend and where did you meet your best friend? My best friend is someone I went to high school with and still keep in touch. We met each other somewhere during our 9th-10th grade but really became close in 11th grade and never really separated. Her name is Juste and she's one of the kindest and sweetest people I know; she's always there for me, never turns down an offer to get our faces stuffed with pizza and is genuinely a very nice person. I'm very happy to have her in my life and it's a wonder how we've managed to stay in touch with how busy we both are (she studies Danish, so it's a bit of a pickle to meet up with all of her assignments), but we manage somehow. She's the perfect panda to have as a friend. ♥
    What is your greatest achievement? Hmm, I guess getting into law school with a government-funded position is one of the bigger ones right now, even if it might not look like much. It's a lot of hard work to stay in this position and I'm happy that I've yet to lose my funding or be kicked out of the faculty. Another bigger feat I've accomplished in the past year is finishing a draft for my first novel. It still needs to be rewritten, but it's definitely a start.
    Who is someone you aspire to be like? My father. He has been a model of how a good lawyer should be and how a kind, compassionate and just person should appear in a community of thieves and liars. I love and respect my dad a lot and I'd like to be like him someday. While not as liberal as tolerant as I am, he is a very smart, talented and capable person and I hope that I inherited even a bit of his wit and/or logic. That'd be enough. :)
    Are you a birthday person? Not really. I'm not a huge fan of people invading my personal space; being congratulated online or given a present from someone I hold dear is always nice, but I get very uncomfortable when people sing to me or try to bring me away from home to celebrate. I don't think that getting one year older is a big achievement in itself as it'll happen naturally and there are far more important things to do around my birthday.
    What is your dream job? I always wanted to be a creator. And while it might not be a realistic dream right now to live off of writing in a different language that isn't my native, I keep the possibility of becoming a famous writer somewhere in the back of my head. Of course, the best option would be to become a prosecutor and later move on to be a judge, but that depends on the future and how well I do in legal practice. But I'd like not to give up on that old dream to be a writer and share my creations with others. Sending a message with books is more useful than putting people into jail.
    What is your zodiac sign? Do you think it fits you? I'm a Capricorn! What I know about myself from various horoscope-themed articles and books, is that Capricorns are natural rule-followers. They thrive on order and love strict rules, hierarchies and set ways to do things. I believe this represents me well, given how I'm studying a discipline related to following rules and not going against the law. I don't like experimental techniques when it comes to achieving success and I'd rather have a detailed plan on how to do something. Capricorns are known to stress themselves out by doing everything to the point of perfection and I feel like this relates to my Myers-Briggs personality type, too. We're also known to have a very sly sense of humour, or, in my case, it's very dark and often revolves around death. We're realistic and take responsibility for our actions, which I think represents me well. c:
    What are some goals you want to accomplish in five years? First of all, I'd like to complete my Master's degree in the field that I'm yearning to go. I'd also love to not give up on writing and continue creating things, most importantly, serious novels and projects that have been lying around for years. I guess that getting my license and moving out of my parents' home, as well as getting a job are some routine tasks that should be tackled in the near future, too. I'd love to go back to the carefree, confident and cheery person I used to be a few years ago, but it's been a difficult road and many people managed to force me to bring up a mask and, eventually, become the mask itself. So finding my own centre would be great. I want to be happy. :')
    Name three places you’d like to vacation if money wasn’t an issue. I wanna visit Finland again! We used to go every few years with my family but then my mum decided it's too cold, so we don't go anymore and it can get a bit expensive to visit Lapland without enough budget. I also can't seem to get enough of London and want to visit again until it grows boring. The third place I'd like to visit the most if it wasn't so far or expensive, is New Zealand. I just want to feel like I'm a part of the Lord of the Rings and go hiking once my heart and body don't have to carry the excess weight I have on. xD
    If you knew you could never fail, what is something you’d attempt to do? I am frightened by the mere idea of being perfect. Without failure, none of us can learn to be better. I've been raised to do my hardest to become a better person and change over the years into someone more talented or clever. The mere prospect of not being able to look back and see a different person staring back at me is terrifying. I can't live without the aspect of failure.
    Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance? Definitely not. Some people are just too selfish or cruel and no matter how kindly you treat them, they will never learn their lesson unless all chances of redemption are taken back and they change before trying again. I keep remembering this scene from the first Assassin's Creed where Malik teaches Altaïr that he can't accept his apology because he's changed as a person, thus, has nothing to apologise for. And I strongly believe that this should be the only exception when a truly corrupt person would deserve a second chance in life.
    What are you paranoid about? About 75% of my life, honestly. I tend to make a catastrophe out of everything, so it's been difficult to live normally. I'm paranoid about not getting into my preferred law branch, not passing my exams and not getting a degree. I'm paranoid that everyone is my friend because they want something from me, thus, I need constant reassurance that I'm not being stupid. And I'm paranoid that people have dated me in the past out of pity and they're sometimes there because they feel sorry for me. I also fear that I won't ever lose this extra weight and not feel comfortable in my skin until the day I die. Many things plague my mind but I'm slowly learning to change my view of the world and look at the bright side, haha.
    What language(s) do you want to learn? I'd like to learn Prussian some day or finish my studies of Russian and Latin. I don't know why, but older languages just call out to me in a more personal way than the usual ones do, e.g., German, etc. I'd also like to learn Finnish at some point in life, even though I've heard it's one of the most difficult languages to master. Swahili should be somewhere on the list! Dear Lord, I'm such a language nerd.
    What language(s) can you speak on a decent level? I speak fluently both Lithuanian and English (though, I prefer to use the UK variant when it comes to writing). I have an A2-B1 level in French and the very basics of Russian and Latin. I can't speak Russian too well, but I can read and write decently.
    Who was your first celebrity crush? Hugh Jackman, hands down. I never really got into the usual craze about young-looking men like Justin Bieber or anyone from One Direction and preferred to look at older actors and, I don't know, they just look better in my opinion. Apart from a selected few.
    What are three things you want to do before you die? I want to live a life without any regrets. I want to matter and be remembered for the good I've done for this world or something that I created. And I guess that I'd like to make those around me proud of me and not see me as a waste of time.
Spiritstar3
Bronze Belt
Location: Did the CCG catch me? No, I'm with my precious tiger baby, and Muratas bein a creeper in the corner.
House: Halcyon

AS Afflatus 22 Member Interview

Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:54 am

1. Who is your best friend and where did you meet your best friend?
Well, we aren’t really in contact anymore...but it was a girl named Elizabeth, who I met at vocational school.

2. What is your greatest achievement?
Being certified as a dog trainer (so far).

3. Who is someone you aspire to be like?
My mom, i guess? or the lady who owns the rescue I work at.

4. Are you a birthday person?
Depends...if it’s a wild and crazy party, no. Otherwise, yeah, especially my own.

5. What is your dream job?
Training guide dog puppies, or working at a wildlife sanctuary with foxes or wolves.

6. What is your zodiac sign? Do you think it fits you?
Cancer, and i suppose some of it does.

7. What are some goals you want to accomplish in five years?
Getting my cat a harness, and training and certifying him as my emotional support/help animal. cause there’s no way i’m getting a puppy within 5 years...

8. Name three places you’d like to vacation if money wasn’t an issue.
Japan, hawaii, Ireland.

9. If you knew you could never fail, what is something you’d attempt to do?
Idk, maybe jumping horses.

10. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
Most people...probably not rapists and pedophiles.

11. What are you paranoid about?
Well, because of my mom, getting assaulted by a man...

12. What language(s) do you want to learn.
Arabic, Chinese (know a little), Irish, Japanese (know a little), German (know like 3 words), Russian, more advanced French.

13. What language(s) can you speak on a decent level?
Pfft, English...

14. Who was your first celebrity crush?
ah...i don’t actually remember that one. I still have a crush on this one girl...one woman.

15. What are three things you want to do before you die?
Get a fox...lol
Train guide dog puppies
have a pet or fox rescue.
Spiritstar3
Bronze Belt
Location: Did the CCG catch me? No, I'm with my precious tiger baby, and Muratas bein a creeper in the corner.

AS Afflatus 22 Character Interview/OTP

Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:06 am

Its actually an OT3...
Tsubaki x Akiyoshi x Yue

1. Who comes up with cheesy pick up lines?
Pfft...actually, Yue might just find them in a book then try them out since he’s...actually only 3 years old chronologically (or whatever), but in physical looks he’s 16 or 17. He’s only been on Earth 3 or 4 years though.

2. Imagine your otp is counting down to the New Year. Who goes in for the celebratory kiss?
Tsubaki to Aki, Aki to Yue.

3. Who plans most of the dates?
Tsubaki or Aki.

4. Who is “in the mood” more often?
They're even.

5. Who whines more when they are sick or injured?
I don’t honestly think any of them.

6. Who gets their way most of the time?
Pfft, Yu~ lol

7. Who is more indecisive?
Ah...Yue if he doesn’t know what something is.

8. Who gets jealous more?
Maybe Aki, because technically Tsubaki and Yue are half brothers, so they’re like all over each other now with brotherly affection, and hugs.

9. Who would be the stricter parent?
Probably Aki.

10. Who is more likely to cheat on their partner?
No one!

11. Who is a sore loser?
Maybe Aki.

12. Who is more spoiled?
Yue.

13. Who is the big spoon? Little spoon?
Uh...it’s big, medium, little. Tsubaki goes in the back, Aki middle, Yue up front.

14. Who would propose first?
Tsubaki to Aki, but then Aki would likely have a plan to propose to Yue at literally the same time, not knowing that Tsubaki had a plan too.

15. Who loves to be held by the other?
Pfft, Yue. Aki doesn’t mind Tsubaki holding him sometimes.
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3
Bronze Belt

AS Afflatus 22 Character Interview/OTP

Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:11 am

Lilith x Lucille (ocs)

1. Who comes up with cheesy pick up lines?
Well, Lilith is literally a demon...so probably Lucille.

2. Imagine your otp is counting down to the New Year. Who goes in for the celebratory kiss?
Lilith.

Lilith. She likes to surprise Lucille.

Uh...Lilith may actually be a succubus...or part so. So Lilith.

Lucille...Lilith garners to it.

Lucille.

Neither.

Lilith, possibly.

Lilith.

Neither!

11. Who is a sore loser?
Neither.

12. Who is more spoiled?
Lucille.

Lucille is small spoon, Lilith is big spoon.

They’d do it by accident at the same time.

Lucille.
Spiritstar3
Bronze Belt

AS Afflatus 22 Prompt

Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:21 am

Idk if needed, but...Warning, sexual implications

"I came to say good-bye."

https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/v ... ?t=3987140
https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/v ... ?t=3987870

(Aldrin is the wolf, Archer is the other)

The starry furred wolf didn’t think he and Archer would ever say good bye. They were the best of friends, Archer seeming to truly love being around him. The starry furred... creature, that was best what to call Archer, was so much fun to be around, too. Suffice it to say, Aldrin loved being around Archer back. He loved the fluffy tail that would smack him playfulfully, the big ears that would look so silly in most positions they went into, and Archer’s eyes. He wasn’t in love with Archer, he’d tell himself...He thought of himself as the top, and was pretty big compared to Archer...He was just comfortable and happy with Archer, that was all.

Therefore, he never expected to say good bye to his best friend, because Archer was comfortable around and happy with him as well. The wolf wagged his tail as he envisioned his friend, whom he was waiting for right now. His tail continued to wag happily as he waited, as Archer had very happily asked him to meet here today. Aldrin had no idea what was coming...He perked up when he heard the quiet huff, signal that Archer was somewhere behind him. He flicked his tail rapidly a few times, turning to look behind him and seeing Archer was in fact there behind him. He gave a canine smile as he said “Hey, Archer.”

The bluish creature nodded at him but something seemed off...Archer was lowering his head, keeping his gaze down, which wasn’t normal for him. Aldrin gave a low whine, heading over and nudging the space creature gently, trying to get him to raise his head. Archer gave a low, irritated sound, worrying him, so he backed up... Archer kept his head down, remaining where he was, refusing to look at the big purply wolf. Aldrin waited, until Archer finally said “I...I came to say good bye.” The wolf gave a low whine at those words, ears going back and tail stilling, staring down at his paws. When he finally looked back up, Archer was staring at him, what was likely meant to be intense but just looked sad. The wolf tilted his head, not understanding, until Archer said it himself. “I...want you to be with me.” the bluish creature said, shyly. Aldrin let out a sound, saying “Fine, but I’m doing what I want...I won’t hurt you, just because you want more.” he huffed.

The creature snorted, thinking about it a moment, then let out a breath. “Fine...” he conceded, flicking his own tail a few times. Aldrin now smirked, saying “Good. Come here...” he continued. Archer twitched, but did as commanded, walking to him. Without prompt, Archer laid down, rolling onto his back and showing himself. Archer rumbled softly, like a purr, bending to nuzzle Archer then lowering his muzzle to his chest, starting there. He licked him all over, everywhere, causing him to shudder and whine. When it was over, when Archer had reached his high, Aldrin licked his own...area, until he got off. Once rested, Archer got up, softly saying “Bye...” and rushing off. Aldrin didn’t see him again...

(522 words)
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:02 am, edited 7 times in total.
Gamora
Black Belt

Member Interview

Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:26 pm

• 1. Who is your best friend and where did you meet your best friend?
      My childhood best friend, Olivia, I met in grade one, and she was in primary. Our parents worked together and I went over to her house for a play date while the parents hung out. We've been best friends ever since and though we don't see each other often anymore because she's away for school, we pick up right where we left off. So many good memories with that girl. My other best friends are Autumn and Kyra. I met Autumn through my now ex, so that shitty relationship was worth everything since I met her through it. I now live with her in her house and we get along so well. She's great and I'm so much happier now that I have her in my life. She respects me and my feels for all my fandoms and introduced me to some great ones. It's amazing living with a best friend. And Kyra is one of the greatest people I have ever met. I don't know what I'd do without her, honestly. She's there for me through all my bullshit with open arms and always knows how to make me laugh. She's a gem, I adore her and can't wait to visit her next year <3 Some best friends I've lost along the way but I still would consider them close to my heart, even if they don't want to talk to me anymore.
      Being able to function in life without being on antidepressant medication anymore. I never in a million years would have thought I'd be able to be off them, but here I am, and it's probably been almost a year now without them!!
      God, I look up to so many people. My cousin is one of the first people to come to mind. I've always looked up to her and aspire to be as successful, happy, and kind as she is. Jenna Marbles as well. I grew up watching her on YouTube and haven't stopped since. Seeing how successful and happy she is makes me so happy and I aspire to be as humble, kind-hearted, and brilliant as she is. So many others though too like Zoe Saldana, Eliza Taylor, and other celebrities.
      Not really. I like to wish people happy birthday's and appreciate it when others do the same to me, but that's about it. I don't like parties either. Christmas is my jam, though haha.
      My current job I suppose. I really love it and can't imagine myself doing anything else. Though if I could edit videos for a living, that would be cool, but not at all possible, not in the way I'd want.
      Taurus. I don't believe in any of that crap, but some of the elements of a Taurus do fit for me, such as not liking sudden changes and being known to be patient and devoted.
      Being in a stable, healthy relationship hopefully. And having a decent amount of money saved and a promotion of some sort in this job, even if it's just a good raise.
      Australia, America (Indianapolis to visit my bff, California, Florida, etc.)
      Honestly, I have no clue. Maybe becoming fluent in ASL?
      Depends on the situation. In general, yes, but there are some instances that would be a no. Such as a partner cheating. Or if you know that person won't change.
      Fuck man, so many things lol. Damn anxiety.
      I want to continue learning more ASL.
      English only. I completed a Level 1 ASL course, but I'm not at all fluent, I just know a few basics.
      Hard to say because I was a closeted lesbian and tried to not think of anybody in that way unless it was a popular choice to think a certain man was attractive. It was a blurry time in terms of crushes. But, I always did love Zendaya and Jennifer Aniston growing up.
      Visit all the stars of the Hollywood Walk of Fame for all my faves, have a family, and be able to ride somewhat consistently again.
marvel trash and starmora enthusiast
my bestest pal - "omg they were roommates" - JULIENUHHHH

Gamora
Black Belt

OTP Interview #1

Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:27 pm

Gamora x Peter, based off this roleplay.
    • 1. Who comes up with cheesy pick up lines?
      "Peter."
      "I think they're pretty good if you ask me."
      Gamora makes no comment and look at Peter.
      "Yeah, totally me. It would be a super hot new year's kiss too," he says smugly.
      "We don't go on dates, but Peter will surprise me once in awhile with something."
      "I gotta take care of my girl."
      Both of them. They fuck like rabbits it's ridiculous. Though it doesn't take much from Peter to put Gamora in the mood, and Peter is always down for it.
      Gamora. She'd never admit it, but she's a big baby the rare time she's sick. Being injured doesn't bother her much though. She likes to be independent even with a broken limb, much to Peter's displeasure. Peter is whiny with all of it, and probably wouldn't admit it either, but he'd milk it for all it's worth if he'd get extra cuddle time with Gamora.
      "I do."
      "She's always right."
      "Good answer."
      When it comes to big decisions, probably Gamora. It took her a long time to even let Peter in. But daily decisions or mission decisions aren't a problem for her to make. Peter is easy going with everything, so that sometimes makes him indecisive, but for the most part he knows what he wants.
      "I don't think neither of us get particularly jealous."
      Peter snorts. "Gamora one hundred percent. It's even more obvious when she tries to hide it."
      Definitely, Gamora. Peter might be a helicopter parent at times, but he'd totally get in trouble along with the kid.
      "Neither of us."
      "Neither of us."
      Good God, have you seen these two? They are so in love, they would never.
      11. Who is a sore loser?
      Gamora. She doesn't like losing and gets mad when she does. Especially when it comes to a physical test against Peter.
      12. Who is more spoiled?
      "I am. Peter treats me like royalty."
      "I don't know, I have the most amazing woman in the Galaxy. I think that alone makes me the most spoiled."
      Peter is the big spoon, Gamora the little. They'll flip-flop on occasion if they need to.
      "I don't think I'm allowed," she says with a laugh.
      "No way! That's my job. It'll be the greatest proposal in the Galaxy!"
      Both of them, but Gamora sleeps best in Peter's arms. It keeps the nightmares away.
marvel trash and starmora enthusiast
my bestest pal - "omg they were roommates" - JULIENUHHHH

Kami
Roleplay Moderator
House: Sagacitas Keeper

ᴏᴛᴘ ǫᴜɪᴢ #1

Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:15 pm

Ray Hawthorne & Sybil Grace Godfrey
  • Who comes up with cheesy pick-up lines?
    xxxxxGiven how they are living in a fairly stoic and dull period in time, neither of them would be too familiar with the aspect of flirting. To their knowledge, only official courting and arranged marriages are as close to romance as it can be imagined, thus, 'cheesy pick-up lines' are not really their forte. Even though, regarding simple compliments and self-confidence boosting words, there are a lot of chances that Ray would be the one to teasingly compliment Sybil if the moment was right. He is a lyrical man with an affinity for music and courting both women and men equally was a part of his training as an assassin. He's not ashamed of it.

Imagine your OTP is counting down to the New Year. Who goes in for the celebratory kiss?
    xxxxxThey don't really celebrate anything equivalent and have different beliefs and traditions associated with the beginning of a new year. But if their timeline was different from how it is right now, I believe it would end more in the lines of Ray pressing a chaste kiss to Sybil's cheek or forehead and dive into anything overly passionate or unwelcomed in a public setting. He is a man of few words, after all; Ray often prefers to show little with his body, even when near his partner.

Who plans most of the dates?
    xxxxxGiven that Ray is very often busy with various contracts and business deals, it's mostly up to Sybil to plot ways of spending more time together. While there aren't a lot of romantic dates between them, the pair does go out to ride their horses, wander in the countryside or through Paris' suburbs. There wasn't a lot of time for either of them to do anything fun during their rebellion for liberty, but after Sybil's coronation and the quick and sudden changes in the kingdom, there have been a few useful adjustments to their schedules and the pair can at least meet up every other evening. But Sybil is often made to initiate their meetings herself.

Who is “in the mood” more often?
    xxxxxIt's rather difficult to say. While Ray mostly identifies as bisexual and doesn't mind the gender of his partners, he's borderline asexual and isn't truly interested in having intimate physical relations with others, unless it's meant to receive valuable information for a future contract. However, Sybil's past is also something that keeps her from accepting the more instinct-driven side of her, which results in the pair rarely ever going far enough to lose their inhibitions and uncertainties.

Who whines more when they are sick or injured?
    xxxxxDefinitely Sybil. But it's not because she's weak or unused to pain. Even though she does her best to hide her discomfort or agony, there's rarely an instance when a grunt or whine doesn't escape her. Ray, having gone through enough wounds and injuries through his life, has grown somewhat immune to what he feels after a long battle, often even forgetting to ten to his bruises. He'd be the person to fuss over Sybil is she fell ill but would also tease her if it wasn't anything serious.

Who gets their way most of the time?
    xxxxxSybil. Ray isn't the person to ask for things to be handed to him on a silver platter and he's not against going out of his way to please her or make Sybil feel loved and happy. No matter how moody she can get, the princess has him wrapped around her fingers and could easily order Ray to slaughter anyone if she wished for it from the depths of her heart. His undivided loyalty is centred around Sybil and there are only a few instances where he wouldn't agree to her pleas or wishes. If the issue isn't connected to their relationship and more in a general way, Ray will always get what he wants and not a single obstacle is enough to keep him still.

Who is more indecisive?
    xxxxxI guess that might be a problem for Sybil before her coronation. Even if she was used to often make tough decisions regarding her welfare as a young adult, it was difficult for her to balance her own happiness and the needs of their kingdom's people. When her father's abusive side is taken into account, it's not too unusual to state that Sybil can find it difficult to choose the right option or even make a decision at all. I feel like her upbringing would create these problems for Sybil.

Who gets jealous more?
    xxxxxHonestly, both of them could get equally jealous during certain situations. Sybil would most likely feel envious whenever Ray spends time with his childhood friend, Evelyn, despite the two harbouring no romantic feelings for one another. In exchange, the man would feel unsettled if Sybil remained in contact with her royal court for too long or spent more time than needed with some of her loyal male servants, e.g., a stable hand she had known ever since her childhood. If anything, he knows how to hide his jealousy somewhat better than she does and dislikes letting others know that he feels threatened by the presence of other men around his partner; of course, those closest to him can read his anxiety well enough. It's better to not touch what is rightfully his and leave her alone instead of courting her.

Who would be the stricter parent?
    xxxxxI feel like Ray would be the 'voice of reason' as a parent; the man who would do his best to keep his children steadily reaching for their personal goals and the welfare of their country and often sacrificing everything in order to care for the people. He'd be constantly reminding them that the people come first and that he can wait longer until they're ready to commit more to their family or until they can spare enough time to build something great. He'd simply watch them like a hawk.

Who is more likely to cheat on their partner?
    xxxxxOnce again, Ray. But not because he'd get tired of their relationship or would lose interest in Sybil. As an assassin, he has a duty to the country and its people, always keeping the idea of liberty and free will above anything else. If there was a contract that would require him to go behind Sybil's back and court another person in exchange for information, he'd try to accomplish that without the princess ever finding out. Of course, this would only be done as a last resort but if the freedom of their country was at stake, he'd value it more than a relationship. Sybil herself would never cheat as she's a romantic, loyal, gentle and very kind girl in general.

Who is a sore loser?
    xxxxxNeither. Both of them have their own strengths that make them better people and someone who can be trusted. Ray is a loyal and determined warrior, prepared to sacrifice his own life if it means the blood of innocent people would be spared. He rarely ever backs down and is insanely protective of those he cares about, even to the point of appearing motherly. In exchange, Sybil is very caring and kind towards her subjects, rarely ever turning a blind eye to those in need, desperate to show she's nothing like her father. They both have certain weaknesses that keep them unable to do everything, but that's only human. They're normal, simple people.

Who is more spoiled?
    xxxxxI'd say that neither of them is spoiled. Well, Sybil could be understood as more spoiled because she was born into a royal family and grew up surrounded by guards, power and riches. But her family rarely ever spoiled her, especially her father. Sybil's mother was one of the few people who cared for her and made sure the girl was somewhat happy while growing up. While Ray was born into a family of talented warriors and bodyguards, he wasn't spoiled, either. His parents loved him until their murder but he wasn't handed anything on a silver platter and grew up to be fairly independent at a very young age. It's just not like them to be spoiled.

Who is the big spoon? Little spoon?
    xxxxxGiven that most relationships are rather traditional and 'dull' during the Middle Ages, it'd be safe to suspect that Ray would be the one to fall asleep with his body curled around Sybil's as he's taller than her. She's also keen on feeling safe while resting, so falling asleep in his arms is a favourite and pleasant thing of hers.

Who would propose first?
    xxxxxOnce again, in a traditional relationship, the man should propose first. And Ray would step up to the task, albeit, in his own way and on his own terms. It might not be a very large or extravagant event, but it would be a surprise and would be created in a way that would remain in Sybil's memory for a very long time. Even if he isn't keen on romance or courting other people, Ray has learned over time what simple gestures mean for the princess and is doing his best to adhere to them.

Who loves to be held by the other?
    xxxxxSybil. Ray isn't exactly the person who appreciates the freedom of his body and actions being constricted but he doesn't often grumble if the gesture comes from her. In turn, the princess is fond of having him close and takes great closure and comfort from feeling the man's body near hers; this calms her during times of struggle and worry. She isn't the one to often initiate passionate embraces but it's pleasant when it happens. She especially likes to be held after a bad nightmare.
sylver
Green Belt

Member Interview

Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:38 pm

────────── [ NECRO ] ──────────
AND WHEN YOUR FANTASIES BECOME YOUR LEGACY
PROMISE ME A PLACE IN YOUR HOUSE OF MEMORIES

───────────────────────────
              • 1. Who is your best friend and where did you meet your best friend?
                three of them - olivia, verena & angela - i met at the school i graduated from. that was back in... oof,,, i graduated in 2016 and went to that school for three years, so i first met them in 2013 i think? so around six years ago? then, of course, i met my babe here on AS around three years ago.

graduating school. or finishing my dumb ass apprenticeship back in february. though i'm not particularly proud of either. i'm one of those kids who were told they'd be something special someday, and now i'm horribly mediocre at best & constantly dissatisfied with my life 'cause i can't meet the ridiculously high standards i set for myself c': everyone around me always seems way more excited about my "achievements" than i could ever be. i'm just kinda... apathetic and put myself down. like, "yeah, you finished your apprenticeship with a great GPA, but you didn't get straight A's, so don't even dare celebrate this. maybe you should have put in more work instead of being a depressed pile of garbage". it's a lot of fun, clearly

i honestly can't think of anyone. maybe valentin winter. he's super aesthetic and seems like such a confident person who doesn't give two shits about what everyone else thinks of him.

not particularly. birthdays used to be fun, but nowadays they're just kinda... boring and lowkey depressing, since they mostly just remind me that i kinda wasted another year & am closer to death again. i enjoy celebrating the birthday of other people more, but even then i find them exhausting since my friends always wanna party all night and i'm a depressed, tired adult who can only barely cope with that by getting completely fucking wasted lmao. i can't deal with being around so many people all night otherwise.

right now, something marketing-related. digital content manager. social media manager. something like that. either that, or a journalist, but i might as well dump that aspiration into the trash. it's even less likely for me to become a journalist than the first two jobs i listed.

my sun sign is gemini. i guess it fits me to a certain extent, but honestly, i don't really feel like a "typical gemini" at all most of the time. i'm not really witty and communicative enough lmao

mainly just getting a job that pays decently well and doesn't make me wanna die. also, i wanna move out.

new zealand, ireland, japan

quit my current job right now and go for one i think i would enjoy doing instead.

for the most part yes, though it depends on what the person has done, how they feel about what they've done now, etc.

... too many things. that's not a question you ask someone with my kinda mental health problems, lmao. though most of my paranoia focuses on other people talking & laughing about me behind my back because they hate me and think i'm garbage or sth.

japanese & irish.

german & english. also, basic spanish

i dunno tbh, sorry

visit each continent at least once. feel comfortable in my body and accept myself for who i am. find a purpose in life that makes me happy and fulfills me.
important
Brown Belt

member questionnaire activity

Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:43 am

• i. who is your best friend and where did you meet your best friend? would it be too cheesy to say emily? i have a lotta good and close and best friends tbh and to all my friends reading this pls know that i love you sm and that i am obligated to name my gf thank you. but i met emily online actually! and we're living together now. yay!
      ii. what is your greatest achievement? uhh. i don't think i have a lotta achievements i can really pride myself in? but uh if i had to name one then definitely moving outta my father's house
      iii. who is someone you aspire to be like? my mother
      iv. are you a birthday person? meaning like, do i like celebrating birthdays? i love celebrating other people's birthdays but i don't like celebrating my own lmao
      v. what is your dream job? forensic pathologist
      vi. what is your zodiac sign? do you think it fits you? capricorn! and hell yeah
      vii. what are some goals you want to accomplish in five years? umm. i'm not really a long-term goal person, let alone a goal person at all. but ig getting my visa and moving to the UK permanently
      viii. name three places you’d like to vacation if money wasn’t an issue. france, italy, and switzerland. idk why. just beautiful places ig
      ix. if you knew you could never fail, what is something you’d attempt to do? oh wow?? i honestly don't know? i can't answer this one wow
      x. do you believe everyone deserves a second chance? absolutely. i'm the lord of giving second chances. and uh. thirds. fourths. hundredth chances. (:
      xi. what are you paranoid about? everything lmao!
      xii. what language(s) do you want to learn? i know a bit of french, but i'd definitely like to become fluent in it. also spanish and mandarin
      xiii. what language(s) can you speak on a decent level? decent meaning like, hold a conversation with or fluent in? bc uhh i'm fluent in english and japanese, but i'm pretty decent with french and spanish? enough to ask like. go on holiday and survive in the countries.
      xiv. who was your first celebrity crush? tbh i didn't really have celebrity crushes??? so uhh not sure sorry lmao
      xv. what are three things you want to do before you die? hmm. travel. get married. and uh. ??? whatever happens in-between lmao.