AS Afflatus: Issue Twenty-Two

Where you can find all published issues of the Advanced Scribes Afflatus, our very own newsletter!

Moderator: Admin Aide

ichor.
Archivist
House: Halcyon Keeper

AS Afflatus: Member Interview

Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:30 pm

1. Who is your best friend and where did you meet your best friend?
I have two best friends: Lauren and Mags. I can't really pick one over the other. I met them both online, on CS. I actually followed Mags over here so I have her to thank for being here xD

2. What is your greatest achievement?
Ummm at the moment I would say my Dracula paper being nominated for a scholarship. I was so, so, so proud of that paper so to actually have my professor think it was worthy of a nomination was a huge deal for me.

3. Who is someone you aspire to be like?
Ummm when I was younger it was my uncle because he was valedictorian and top of his class. Now I don't think I really aspire to be like anyone. I try to go at my own pace and set my own path??

4. Are you a birthday person?
I like celebrating my birthday! I don't really do anything extravagant. Just go out for dinner with friends and another dinner with family. I'd love a party but I can't throw parties worth shit and also wouldn't know what to do xDD

5. What is your dream job?
Doctor. Not sure what kind, but at the moment my heart is set on pediatric oncology. That may change once I get into medical school though.

6. What is your zodiac sign? Do you think it fits you?
Virgo. idk ?? someone told me it does AND HAS NOT EXPLAINED WHAT THEY MEAN BY THIS @ichi. Okay, another friend explained ty Kami. Yes it fits.

7. What are some goals you want to accomplish in five years?
Survive undergrad, survive medical school, be healthier, happier, less procrastination

8. Name three places you’d like to vacation if money wasn’t an issue.
Anywhere in Europe, Australia, New Zealand. Honestly, I just wanna travel everywhere.

9. If you knew you could never fail, what is something you’d attempt to do?
Um...I'm not sure. Live as a writer?? But........I have started multiple projects and never finish so that would not work out well for me lol

10. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
Yeah. I tend to give too many chances. It's typically hard to have me lose respect for someone, but I also waste no time in cutting off once I'm done.

11. What are you paranoid about?
Failing and not accomplishing the things I've set out to do like making it into medical school, actually liking it, etc. I have major doubts and anxiety over this so it's always at the back of my mind.

12. What language(s) do you want to learn.
I am learning Spanish right now as part of my degree requirement. I would love to have learned American Sign Language too. I'd like to learn how to read and write Hindi. I can understand and converse in it.

13. What language(s) can you speak on a decent level?
I speak English (obviously) and Hindi, except I can't read or write in it. I think my Spanish has improved, or so I hope.

14. Who was your first celebrity crush?
...I think it was Zac Efron lol Now I don't really have celebrity crushes. Just find them cute/attractive and that's...that. I'm not really a person to obsess over things like that :U

15. What are three things you want to do before you die?
Be successful, travel, be happy??
ichor.
Archivist

AS Afflatus: OTP Interview - Sabella & Torsten

Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:01 pm

1. Who comes up with cheesy pick up lines?
In the Viking AU, they'd probably both be awkward, though Sabella would likely start flirting more once feelings are known and mutual. In a modern AU, she would definitely be the one dropping cheesy pick up lines because she finds them amusing and wants to see Torsten's reactions to them.
2. Imagine your otp is counting down to the New Year. Who goes in for the celebratory kiss?
Sabella, just because she gets caught up in the moment and excitement of it all. She may struggle to reach his lips though so she'll have to be a spider monkey.
3. Who plans most of the dates?
...Likely Sabella. She tends to be more open about her feelings and is good about planning things like this out. She can make small events into dates and be happy about it.
4. Who is “in the mood” more often?
Torsten. Sabella is shy about this and likely wouldn't admit it if she were in the mood.
5. Who whines more when they are sick or injured?
Definitely Sabella, although she's spent much of her childhood being sick or injured. She just likes the attention and fussing she gets from Torsten because of it. She'll milk it for all she can.
6. Who gets their way most of the time?
...Sabella. She knows how to work her charms against Torsten so he caves to whatever she wants :')
7. Who is more indecisive?
This would likely depend on the situation and what is being decided over. Sabella may be a little more indecisive since she hasn't had to make many decisions on her own before.
8. Who gets jealous more?
Torsten likely gets jealous more than Sabella does. Sabella would likely be amused, but also make certain her presence/importance is known.
9. Who would be the stricter parent?
Torsten. Sabella would be the one encouraging the kids to have fun and would likely partake with them.
10. Who is more likely to cheat on their partner?
Honestly...neither?? Both are very loyal people.
11. Who is a sore loser?
Neither. They lose with grace. Sabella would playfully pout and pretend that she's upset, if it was a small game.
12. Who is more spoiled?
Sabella, just because she knows how to get what she wants xD
13. Who is the big spoon? Little spoon?
Torsten is the big spoon, Sabella the little
14. Who would propose first?
Torsten
15. Who loves to be held by the other?
Both like being held by the other. Sabella especially likes to curl up with Torsten after a long day.
Jazzyleia
Silver Belt
House: Vipera

Member Interview

Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:05 pm

1. Who is your best friend and where did you meet your best friend?
I don't necessarily think I have like a "best friend" but there is a girl at work that honestly just gets me better than anyone else. Her and I share very common interests like video games, Funko Pops, and god she just makes work so much better some days and we like to sing together at work in the backroom. XD

Pfft, I don't measure my life by my greatest achievements. Honestly I'm just happy how I am. Sure graduating from the Physical Therapist Assistant program was damn good, but it isn't the thing that defines me.

Like I said, I love my life. Honestly there is nothing I would really change about it. I don't aspire to be anyone because that kind of means there is something in my life I don't care for.

Not really. We don't necessarily celebrate it because, I mean, I'm in my twenties and we all have better things to do. My aunt might make me some cupcakes but otherwise I normally just get money or some autographs that I've wanted.

Actually I really like my job. I know I studied something else, but really I'm super happy where I am right now. I know it's weird, but I like working retail. And plenty of opportunities for me to move on up and I get all the benefits of a full time employee.

I am a Scorpio. I enjoy this quote from the website I found: Often helpful and empathetic when they feel the need to do something for those around them. Beside this great sense of social awareness they are also passionate beings and try to live life as worry free as possible. We are great organizers, passionate, charming. I enjoy that my lucky color is red because I'm a redhead XD Yep, pretty sure this is me.

I'd like to buy myself a new car. I love my little car, but I want something more off the ground for when winter hits.

Netherlands, Paris, and New York again

Why not, let's be president XD

Yes. Sure I'll judge you until you prove yourself again, but I'll let you have that second chance.

I like my room organized and I know where everything is and having to explain to someone where to get something annoys me to heck.

I took French in high school, but the last two years we were such a small class that we just screwed around and did really nothing. But I'd love to learn it better and then maybe Italian.

English...nothing else XD

Oh god...first one? Liam Hemsworth is still pretty hot. Uh, Theo James is very up there. But I think the first ever was David Duchovny from X-Files.

Get married, maybe have kids (honestly thinking about adopting), and just have a good life.
xxxx
Imagex News: ......
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Roleplays:
Fandom [][∞] Deer [X][∞]
Momo [] Phoenix [X]
Snow [X] Gamora [X]
Avenoir [] Golden []
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
chancellor.
Yellow Belt
House: Halcyon

|member interview|

Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:26 pm

Image x
i. Who is your best friend and where did you meet your best friend?
My best friend is a girl named Madison. When both our moms were pregnant they met and became best friends. So, I guess you can say we've actually been best friends since birth? So, twenty-three years now. As we've gotten older we've gotten wrapped up in our own lives and only see each other every-so-often, but when we get together it's like no time has passed.
ii. What is your greatest achievement?
My greatest achievement? I don't think I have a single achievement that I believe is my greatest, but I do have little achievements that I am proud of. Graduating high school and receiving my black belt in karate are just a few.
iii. Who is someone you aspire to be like?
I don't think there is a person I aspire to be like. There are certain traits from people in my life that I aspire to implement in my life, but there's not a person as a whole I aspire to be like. Does that make sense?
iv. Are you a birthday person?
I am a birthday person, whether it be my own birthday or someone else's! I just love making someone's day with a thoughtful gift or even baking something sweet for them when it's their birthday.
v. What is your dream job?
My dream job? My dream job is honestly something I am happy doing and making a decent salary. I am currently studying to get my degree in education to become a teacher and I know teacher's don't always make the most money, but I believe it's where I am meant to be.
vi. What is your zodiac sign? Do you think it fits you?
I am a Cancer, the crab. I deeply believe that this sign fits and describes me to a tee. Here's a nice little description of a Cancer: They are very emotional and sensitive, and care deeply about matters of the family and their home. Cancer is sympathetic and attached to people they keep close. Basically, I'm an emotional mess. Ha.
vii. What are some goals you want to accomplish in five years?
Become a teacher, be able to live on my own, maybe get a dog.
viii. Name three places you’d like to vacation if money wasn’t an issue.
New York, Iceland, and Scotland.
ix. If you knew you could never fail, what is something you’d attempt to do?
Be healthy and exercise to lose weight.
x. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
Of course. Everyone deserves a second chance.
xi. What are you paranoid about?
What aren't I paranoid about?
xii. What language(s) do you want to learn?
I wouldn't mind learning Spanish due to it being such a common language down here.
xii. What language(s) can you speak on a decent level?
English and English.
xiv. Who was your first celebrity crush?
Probably Olivia Newton-John after watching Grease a million times when I was younger, but my first conscious celebrity crush would've been Sarah Michelle Gellar when she was in Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
xv. What are three things you want to do before you die?
Get married, have kids and travel.
Kami
Roleplay Moderator
House: Sagacitas Keeper

ᴏᴛᴘ ǫᴜɪᴢ #2

Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:19 pm

Leonard Callicott & Miranda Redford
  • Who comes up with cheesy pick-up lines?
    xxxxxLeonard, most of the time. While Miranda is equally cheerful and admirable as the boy, he's a bit more courageous when it comes to flirting or making people laugh with silly jokes. Walking up to his girlfriend and spouting nonsense is something he does on a daily basis and they both find his creative, somewhat arrogant jokes to be appealing. Leonard isn't too romantic at heart, but he's certainly naive enough to believe Miranda will always fall for his cheesy pick-up lines.

Imagine your OTP is counting down to the New Year. Who goes in for the celebratory kiss?
    xxxxxI feel like Miranda would be the one to do it. While Leonard isn't a stranger to the aspect of romance and likes flirting with attractive girls, dating has never been his forte. He'd be somewhat panicky about the event and would probably completely forget about the tradition that couples usually do when the clock strikes midnight. If not for Miranda taking the first step, they would probably just look at the fireworks and then return back to Hogwarts before it got awkward.

Who plans most of the dates?
    xxxxxThey would both be quite active in this field. While Leonard would often get ideas that are unusual, I feel like Miranda would remain near traditional dates and offer her partner something that could keep him grounded and help experience what it feels like to be in a normal, calm relationship. They both like to plan something new and exciting for the other to try, hence why their dates sometimes range from swimming underwater to having picnics outside in the fields.

Who is “in the mood” more often?
    xxxxxI truly have no answer to this question. Given how they're still quite young and since girls mature faster, I somehow get the feeling Leonard would have this problem more often than Miranda. It's not like that's the main thing on their minds in the current timeline, though. Nothing more than annoying hormones.

Who whines more when they are sick or injured?
    xxxxxLeonard would be quite dramatic if Miranda gave him the chance, even if he wasn't actually unwell or in pain. He adores being in the centre of attention and while most of his energy is used to keep others happy and content, it doesn't mean Leonard dislikes being pampered. While he's not prone to going on adventures and coming back full of bruises or cuts, he gets a fair share of bullying and skirmishes; both in Hogwarts and in the world of muggles. Miranda, on the other hand, seems to be a tad more down-to-earth and isn't a fan of showing her weaknesses. She'd laugh at Leonard, though, but would still keep a close eye on her partner.

Who gets their way most of the time?
    xxxxxI believe Miranda would be the backbone of their relationship. While she's the quieter one and doesn't like to be in the centre of attention too often, Leonard follows her around like a lost puppy and would do anything for her if it meant the girl would love him. The boy himself isn't known to be stubborn very often but he does fight for his own beliefs, even if they're not the most moral ones. Still, he has a very kind heart and would let her feel like the victor in their quarrels.

Who is more indecisive?
    xxxxxThey both find it difficult to make important decisions. Though, Miranda finds it easier to remain outspoken and take responsibility for her words and actions, which makes her the more responsible of the two. Leonard acts before thinking and rarely ever cares about the consequences of his actions, thus, making foolish and sloppy decisions. Though, Leonard is more prone to shrugging off making important decisions and lets her handle whatever problem they have at hand, choosing to offer his physical force and speed instead of his wits. He isn't a stupid person, but he is rather lazy when it comes to working in order to receive a reward.

Who gets jealous more?
    xxxxxDefinitely Leonard. It's not that he doesn't trust Miranda around other people, but given how he is terrified of being left alone or forgotten, he finds it difficult to see her happy and pleased whenever she's with their other friends. It's not something he'd voice aloud or complain to her about, but it still makes him uneasy and stops the youth from enjoying his daily life. Despite not telling her that every day, he treasures Miranda a lot and doesn't want to see her leave him alone.

Who would be the stricter parent?
    xxxxxNeither of them, honestly. They would both be pretty relaxed and wouldn't yell or discipline their children more than it was needed. Leonard wouldn't have the heart to even raise his voice against his own offsprings and while Miranda would be capable of scolding them, she would always pamper their children after.

Who is more likely to cheat on their partner?
    xxxxxOnce again, neither of them. The only exception would be the day when Leonard might get a fatal diagnosis that his poor genes and a history full of illnesses has caught up with him and there was no way out of that. Knowing that Miranda would stay near him until the man would pass away, he'd do everything he could to drive her from him and die alone. And if it meant courting and sleeping with another man or a woman, he might as well do that and risk breaking her heart.

Who is a sore loser?
    xxxxxLeonard, haha. It's not a name that he wears with shame or disgust, though. Being the fool of his course and always doing silly things to make people laugh and feel better is something that he adores doing; if that makes him a sore loser, he's not afraid to wear that tag with pride. He isn't defined by his nicknames.

Who is more spoiled?
    xxxxxProbably Leonard, too. He grew up in a family of muggles who had no idea that their child was different from the rest; if they did, he would probably be living out on the streets and barely scraping enough money to survive. His family is a loving one, though; they always looked out for him and did everything they could to keep him happy and content. They probably spoiled him a lot more than Miranda was pampered by her own family, but that's something yet to be found out.

Who is the big spoon? Little spoon?
    xxxxxTheir relationship is a pretty traditional one, hence Leonard would be in charge of wrapping his gangly and cold limbs around Miranda whenever they went to sleep together in one of their common rooms without anyone suspecting a thing. Inter-house relationships are difficult, so something like this happens rarely.

Who would propose first?
    xxxxxIt would most likely be Miranda. She appears to be a tad more comfortable with romance and while Leonard has had his fair share of short flings, he doesn't really know how to successfully keep a stable relationship going. She would have to step forward and show him the ropes of how it worked and while it might seem a tad unconventional for the girl to propose, neither of them would see a big problem in that. With enough time, Leonard would open up and do such things.

Who loves to be held by the other?
    xxxxxI feel like this would be Miranda. Even though she's a bit more open than Leonard when it comes to physical intimacy, she would prefer if he was there for her and kept her safe despite not having a very bulky or muscular stature as most students from Gryffindors do. It's a shared thing the two like equally, though.
gold
Green Belt

ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴠɪᴇᴡ

Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:05 pm

-
ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴄᴏᴄᴋʏ, ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴏɴᴇ
ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ
ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ᴄʟᴏɴᴇ
          • Who is your best friend and where did you meet your best friend? I've got a couple of besties; I've known Maya since kindergarden, Matea since first grade in high school, I've met Sue online and have known him for nearly five years, and I've met my loveliest wife here three years or so ago.
            What is your greatest achievement? Being alive, as grim as it sounds. Just the fact I managed to haul my ass to where I am today without leaving is huge, and I think it's worth mentioning.
            Who is someone you aspire to be like? No one, if I'm being honest. I was never big on having idols or wanting to be like someone; sure, I've had a few people whose skills I've admired - Mercer's godlike dm-ing skills for example - but I've never really wanted to be like him?
            Are you a birthday person? I'm not, I can't remember the last time I was happy it was my birthday, or anyone else's for that matter. None of my friends ever organize anything, we mostly don't even go out to celebrate, and all my family ever does is go home and pig out together. So yeah, birthdays aren't my thing. But you can bet your ass I'll publicly smother my babe with birthday wishes.
            What is your dream job? I... don't actually have one. Being a writer is the closest I've ever had as a dream job, but even that somehow seems... idk.
            What is your zodiac sign? Do you think it fits you? I'm a gemini, the two-faced asshole of the zodiac, and I think it suits me pretty well. I'm talkative, I'm loud, I'm a witty dumbass who will impress you with my various memes and hip humor, and I'm notoriously inconsistent and can't stick to anything for shit. Send help.
            What are some goals you want to accomplish in five years? Moving out is one, getting a job that won't make me want to jump off a bridge sounds good too, and I'd like to get into the college I want.
            Name three places you’d like to vacation if money wasn’t an issue. Catch me taking my babe and dragging our gay asses to Paris and doing Gay Stuff TM together, and then going all the way to Rio de Janeiro and wasting a month there, just chilling and being obnoxiously gay. The third place is one I'd let my babe pick, but I think we'd agree on Japan.
            If you knew you could never fail, what is something you’d attempt to do? Live comfortably as a writer and not in a cardboard box I'd live in if I attempted it now.
            Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance? It really depends on what the person did. Some things are forgivable, others aren't, and sometimes giving a second chance just isn't worth it.
            What are you paranoid about? Being abandoned by the people I love because of my shitty moods.
            What language(s) do you want to learn. Oof, too many. French, Russian, Japanese, Spanish, just to name a few.
            What language(s) can you speak on a decent level? Croatian since it's my mother language, English and German (a bit rusty, but if I had to use it, I'd manage just fine).
            Who was your first celebrity crush? I'm honestly not sure if I ever had one.
            What are three things you want to do before you die? Kiss my babe, travel the world, write a book.
ichor.
Archivist

AS Afflatus: OTP Interview - Beretta & Abraham

Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:39 am

A: grins and turns towards Beretta. "Hey, Berry."
B: groans "Please. Don't. Spare me."
A: "You're pretty and I'm cute. Together we'd be Pretty Cute."
B: trying to hide a smile by scowling at him "That was so lame, even for you."
A: "Your lips look so lonely, would they like to meet mine?" leaning over
B: shoves hand into his face "I think that answers that question. Now he's not going to stop."

2. Imagine your otp is counting down to the New Year. Who goes in for the celebratory kiss?
A: "She can be so boring sometimes. I always have to."
B: "Excuse me?"

A: "I do. She doesn't have a romantic bone in her body. I don't know if she's really capable of being in love." looking thoughtful
B: "Sounds like you really want to sleep on the couch tonight."
A: "Well, I'm not wrong. You're the least affectionate person I know. You're so mean to me."
B: scoffs "Maybe you should stop aggravating me so much."

B: "Definitely him."
A:"No, no, no. You take that award."
B: "You're the one who starts it!"
A:"You go along with it! Besides, you look hot when you're pissed off at me." smirks
B: "....." clears throat and looks elsewhere "Fuck off."
A: "Both of us then." smirks more

A: "She does."
B: "I do not whine!"
A: "Don't listen to her, she definitely whines. I think she secretly likes being taken care of, she just won't admit it. Gotta keep up that tough exterior, y'know?
B: scowling at him "Don't lie, you shithead."

A: "Berry. Otherwise she'd have my head. She's very controlling and bossy, y'know."
B: rolls eyes and scoffs "Wouldn't have to be if you were more mature. Either way, I'm in charge, you have to listen to me."
A: "See what I deal with everyday?"

A: "She can be more indecisive. She won't admit it, but she goes soft sometimes and needs someone else to be firm for her."
B: scowls
A: "When she does decide on something, she can be stubborn as fuck though and it's near impossible to change her mind."

A: "She definitely does."
B: scoffs "You wish."
A: "You're jealous of Moomoo."
B: "I am not jealous of the cow!"
A: "Yes you are. Annnnnd....those girls I've flirted with."
B: scowls
A: "Seeee, jealous. You're also cute when you're jealous." grins

A: "Berry, for sure."
B: "Someone has to discipline the kids and it definitely wouldn't be you!"
A: "I wanna be the cool parent. You can be the hated parent."
B: rolling her eyes "I'm not having your children."
A: "We've already come close a few times. Might as well prepare yourself."

B: glaring at Abe
A: "Whaaaaat. I would never. We're not exclusive anyways."
B: glare intensifies
A: "Unless.....you want to be exclusive?" winks and grins
B: rolling her eyes "You wish."

11. Who is a sore loser?
A: "BERETTA ALAYNE GOODCHILD IS A SORE LOSER."
B: "You ass, you cheat to win!"
A: feigns horror "I would never."

12. Who is more spoiled?
A: "Beretta."
B: "Excuse me, how?"
A: "I don't know, but I for sure am not spoiled."

A: "I'm the big spoon, even though she wears the pants in this relationship. It's the one thing I have."
B: "Relationship? What relationship?"
A: "Whatever this thing is between us."

B: "Neither of us. We're not...in that sort of relationship."
A: to the side, quietly "It'd be me, she won't see it coming."
B: "What?"
A: "Nothing, you're right. Neither of us want to marry each other.."

A: "She'll never admit it, but she loves being held."
B: scowls "Not by you."
A: "You don't let anyone else touch you. You'd mangle their hand for touching you."
B: "Fair."
cap'nstark
White Belt
House: Sagacitas

Member Interview

Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:31 pm

D A B xO N
T H E
H A T E R S
              • 1. Who is your best friend and where did you meet your best friend?
                i actually have several best friends. i've know grace since 3rd grade and we met in elementary school through a mutual friend. then halo, mer, ren and heidi i all met through discord/on here.
                i'm not really sure? i don't wanna sound depressing, but i think getting up every morning despite how much i've been struggling recently has been good.
                robert downey jr and chris evans. i highkey look up to those two and want to be like them.
                HELL YES I AM. i love spoiling my friends on their birthdays and showering them in love.
                that's honestly really hard. i... honestly i'd love anything in colorado. i wanna live close to my dad, so if i could score any job there i think i'd be happy regardless.
                i'm a scorpio and i think it does fit me. i am very emotional and everyone always tells me how they hate getting in arguments with me because i don't back down or hold back. the thing i am looking at also says "But once people get beyond the shell, they find a loyal, loving person whose passion knows no bounds." and its totally accurate for me. i go all out for someone or i give them nothing.
                move to colorado, go to college, meet my internet friends, get high with halo & mer, and get my license
                the rockies, space and a trip all over europe.
                get in shape. i hate being as thin as i am and really want to change.
                i think it depends on what the person did. some things can be excused, but others can't.
                fucking up enough where i lose everyone i love.
                i want to finish learning german. i regret dropping out of the class.
                english and some german. not enough to hold a conversation, but i know a bit.
                bruno mars. grace and i loved him in 5th grade.
                honestly? i wanna get drunk beyond belief, get really fucked up and then own a german shepard named cookie and a husky named oreo.
cap'nstark
White Belt
House: Sagacitas

OTP Quiz

Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:35 pm

Steve Rogers & Bucky Barnes based off this rp
(most of which is based off planning)
                • 1. Who comes up with cheesy pick up lines?
                  "Bucky. He's always looking up those dumb things online and reading them off to me."
                  "I do. I'll even say them when in the middle of battle and cause everyone to groan."
                  "Steve."
                  "Bucky." (they both do)
                  "I do. I've had more time to adjust to the new century and along the way I found a lot of places I had thought Steve would have liked if he were alive. But little did I know that Steve was alive and now I am always dragging him out to new places and showing him everything."
                  "He never tells me where we are going either. Once he drove us to an airport and we flew to California. He goes all out."
                  "But you love it though."
                  "I do."
                  "Bucky. It takes so little to wind him up. I could say one thing and then he starts complaining about how tight his pants get."
                  "I have no shame."
                  "Bucky. It's like taking care of a little child when he's injured."
                  "Hey now! I am not that bad!"
                  Bucky is then silenced with a look from Steve.
                  "Me."
                  Steve sighs and nods in agreement.
                  "Bucky. He's so picky."
                  "Am not!!"
                  "It took you an hour to get ready this morning. Twenty minutes for your hair, twenty minutes for an outfit and then another twenty to decide what you wanted to eat. Shut up."
                  "Steve. He always gets tense whenever someone tries to flirt with me. It's also fun to flirt back and watch his jaw twitch. That always means I'm in for a treat later."
                  "Neither of us I don't think? Maybe Steve more, but we both would be pretty laid back parents."
                  "....Bucky. Just because he can never tell when someone is trying to make a move on him or just being nice. He'd accidentally cheat on me."
                  "How do you even accidentally cheat?"
                  "No idea. Wouldn't put it past you to figure out how."
                  11. Who is a sore loser?
                  "Bucky. Next."
                  12. Who is more spoiled?
                  "Me."
                  "This one depends on the day. Most of the time Steve is the big spoon and I'm the little spoon, but on Steve's bad days he's always the little spoon. I leave it all up to him and how he feels that day."
                  "Probably Steve. After losing each other so much and with the possibility of HYDRA always coming back and snatching him, he'd want something to hold onto so he doesn't forget everything again."
                  "Also having proof I have someone to come back to. That'd push me as well."
                  "Awwww you sap."
                  "Shut up."
                  "We both do really. Steve loves getting held on his bad days. It keeps him grounded and calm. If he starts to freak out or wants to lash out at someone, I just have to tighten my grip and hold him in place."
                  "You also love getting held. There have been so many times when he'll walk up behind me and wrap himself around me and refuse to move until I agree to hold him."
Jazzyleia
Silver Belt

OTP Couple Interview 1

Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:02 pm

"Honestly that might be me. Nate is adorable, don't get me wrong, but I'm almost positive I'm the one to say really cheesy pick up lines to him."

"Probably Nate. I would assume that he would be quick to lean in for one before I could."

"Well I think we kind of share that load you know? We are both getting used to each other, feeling what each other likes in dates. I'm really happy to do pretty much anything, but I do take the time to plan hopefully really good dates for Nate."

"Ummmm..." *cough cough* "I guess that would be me. But I'm not going to push Nate to do anything because I know that he has really only been with one other guy and I don't want to rush anything."

"Can I say me? Because then I have my own personal cute medic."

"I'd like to say Nate because if he wants something, then I'll do it for him. I care about him too much to screw something up."

"Nate. Especially when it comes to anything cute on a date or just romantic in general. But I suspect it is because he still doubts himself, which I'm working on with him."

"I don't really think either of us gets jealous. I don't know, if Nate chooses someone else then I'll be happy just because he is happy."

"Parents? God first we need to get through people trying to kill all of us to really ever think far enough ahead of being parents. I wouldn't mind a little girl though. Like Melody. I don't think either of us are very strict."

"Neither of us. We are both very loyal and it does show."

11. Who is a sore loser?
"Me, but mainly because of video games and how competitive I can be."

12. Who is more spoiled?
"Well I spoil Nate tons so does that count?"

"Natey likes to cuddle. He is normally the little spoon which would make me the big spoon."

"Me. I still think Nate is too worried about everything and I'm positive I would be the first to ever think about proposing."

"Both of us. Nate is cuddly and I enjoy being in his arms because it feels like home."
xxxx
Imagex News: ......
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Roleplays:
Fandom [][∞] Deer [X][∞]
Momo [] Phoenix [X]
Snow [X] Gamora [X]
Avenoir [] Golden []
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx