AS Afflatus: Issue Twenty-Three

Where you can find all published issues of the Advanced Scribes Afflatus, our very own newsletter!

Moderator: Admin Aide

Please vote on a poem featured from the Member's Corner!

Jazzyleia's "The Rise of Skywalker"
22%
Gamora's "Untitled"
3%
Gamora's "wrong timing"
28%
Silence's "Afloat"
47%

Total votes: 32
ichor.
Admin Aide
House: Halcyon Keeper

AS Afflatus - Issue 23 - Attention/Notice

Mon May 06, 2019 3:33 am

ATTENTION! x
The fact that I have to make a post like this at all is highly disappointing to me. This past issue, the Google response form for the Afflatus that allows you guys to earn easy points quickly and also share feedback with us constantly in an anonymous manner has been a bit...abused this issue, for lack of a better word. Please keep in mind that ALL submissions to the Google form should be appropriate for the general forums of AS and should also be respectful and polite. There should be no bashing or insulting done through the form and responses should be worded politely. I want to be straightforward about this. Due to this happening twice in this past issue, points have been lost.

We understand that you guys get frustrated and feel like we don't listen, but please believe me when I say we are trying our best to listen. We are always interested in what you have to say and the feedback you give us and try to adjust accordingly. Admittedly, some of those changes are slow to occur. But, we must also keep in mind that outside of AS, we all have other things to attend to that take priority and that this is a purely voluntary job out of love for this community and for creating. Being rude and pushy and resorting to bashing or insulting does nothing for either side and only makes things more tense.
Spiritstar3
Bronze Belt
Location: Did the CCG catch me? No, I'm with my precious tiger baby, and Muratas bein a creeper in the corner.
House: Halcyon

AS Afflatus 23 Member Interview

Mon May 06, 2019 4:30 am

1. If you could bitch slap one celebrity, who would it be?
None, actually, unless someone tells me one is actually a jerk, and gives me concrete proof...Oh, do YouTubers count? bc friggin Logan and Jake paul...i can’t stand them. Oh! and trump

2. Did you brush your teeth this morning?
When i got up and ate food.

3. What is the meaning behind your AS name?
Same name as another site, and I like the names Spirit and Star. I just picked a random number, 3.

4. Who is someone you miss?
My grandpa...

5. What is a character of someone else’s that you adore?
Hmm...being able to speak their mind, even if someone gets angry at you.

6. What is a character of someone else’s that you wish you created for yourself?
above...but i’m too shy and anxious.

7. What is the worst Mary Sue / Gary Stu trait you’ve seen?
idk, being overpowered probably.

8. Have you ever gone back and reread threads from your first year of roleplaying/writing?
Sometimes, if i can find em.

9. What is your guilty pleasure fandom?
idek...it used to be Orange is the new Black, not anymore.

10. What is a name you are absolutely obsessed with?
Shion, Sora, or...Aiden.

11. Who is your favorite antagonist?
Goro Akechi...He did nothing wrong! his dad’s an a-hole. Also Saralegui from Kyou Kara Maou.
I guess Saruhiko Fushimi also kinda counted as one? idk

12. How different was your life five years ago?
I can’t really remember, not really much different i guess except not having my cat.

13. Would you want to know when you’re going to die?
No...nor how...

14. Do you hold grudges? What was the longest?
Nah...

15. What would you be the god/goddess of?
Foxes, or most animals, and books.
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Sat May 18, 2019 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3
Bronze Belt
Location: Did the CCG catch me? No, I'm with my precious tiger baby, and Muratas bein a creeper in the corner.

AS Afflatus 23 Character Interview One

Mon May 06, 2019 4:40 am

Ravenn

https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/v ... ?t=4076117
1. What subject is/was your character best at in school?
Depending on fandom or world, since he’s multipurpose, English/Japanese and Animal Care.

2. What is their favorite book?
Rebels of Eden; Manga is anything with Ayakashi/Yokai, and The Ancient Magus’ Bride.

3. Favorite literary hero or heroine?
Um...Rowan.

4. Favorite literary villain?
Smaug, or the guy from Star Trek (same actor, Cumberbatch)

5. What would completely break your character?
Losing his loved ones all at once...

6. How does your character feel about sex?
Won’t do it til married.

7. What is your character afraid of?
Bees...

8. What is your character reluctant to tell people?
That he’s terrified of bees...

9. What is your character’s major flaws?
haven’t figured that out yet.

10. What famous/"deep" quote does your character live/go by?
There is no charm equal to tenderness of the heart- Jane Austen
(“learning never exhausts the mind” is another one)

11. If they were a Disney villain/hero, who would they be and why?
Mulan or Jasmine, idk why girls but one has a horse and one has a tiger. A friggin tiger...

12. If they were to kill one family member/friend, who would they kill? Why?
No one! Except that one murderer/rapist uncle...don’t talk about him.

13. If they found themselves in a soulmate AU, how would it 'appear' on them?
An animal tattoo, or maybe a number.

14. If they were a mythological beast, what would they be?
Dragon or Kitsune.

15. What is your character's favourite word and its meaning?
Kitsune, a magical fox that sometimes has multiple tails. Or Raven, a black avian much like a crow.
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Wed May 08, 2019 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3
Bronze Belt

AS Afflatus 23 Character Interview Two

Mon May 06, 2019 4:46 am

Shion

https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/v ... ?t=4082013
1. What subject is/was your character best at in school?
He’s a dog...lol

2. What is their favorite book?
can’t exactly read, and he’s a stray/wild.

3. Favorite literary hero or heroine?
can’t read.

4. Favorite literary villain?
can’t read.

5. What would completely break your character?
Being unable to save someone...or his sister dying.

6. How does your character feel about sex?
He’s a gay dog...so he ignores females in heat.

7. What is your character afraid of?
Losing his sister.

8. What is your character reluctant to tell people?
Dogs, not people, but only told his sister he’s gay, no other dogs know...

9. What is your character’s major flaws?
nothing, really, except his anxiety.

10. What famous/"deep" quote does your character live/go by?
Let us sacrifice our today so our children can have a better tomorrow (mum heard it once) -
a_p_j_abdul_kalam

11. If they were a Disney villain/hero, who would they be and why?
Lol, one of the dogs, maybe Balto. was that disney?

12. If they were to kill one family member/friend, who would they kill? Why?
No one!

13. If they found themselves in a soulmate AU, how would it 'appear' on them?
Not actually sure, since he’s a dog. Maybe a tattoo number in his ear.

14. If they were a mythological beast, what would they be?
Kitsune, or Dragon-wolf.

15. What is your character's favourite word and its meaning?
His name, which means A purple Aster. It’s Japanese.
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Wed May 08, 2019 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3
Bronze Belt

AS Afflatus 23 Prompt

Mon May 06, 2019 4:48 am

The last door finally closed.

ugh, can’t, i’m NOT hand-counting again...))
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Sun May 26, 2019 3:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kami
Roleplay Moderator
House: Sagacitas Keeper

ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴠɪᴇᴡ

Mon May 06, 2019 11:36 am

━━ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ɪ'ᴠᴇ ғᴇʟʟ, ━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━ sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀʀᴍs ━━
  • If you could bitch slap one celebrity, who would it be? Honestly, I'd slap a lot of people if given the chance. Do people from YouTube count as such, though? If yes, I'd definitely deliver a couple of slaps, along with some nice hooks to the couple of idiot twins that we all know as Logan and Jake Paul. My list doesn't end here, too. Donald Trump is technically a "celebrity", right? Huge slap to that orange thing he calls a face. I think that some people in the Kardashian clan need a bit of intelligence slapped into them, too. About 75% of "stars" in our pop culture deserve some slaps, honestly.
    Did you brush your teeth this morning? Who doesn't? I absolutely loathe the dry and disgusting feeling in my mouth after I wake up, so one of the first things I do in the morning is brushing my teeth. It's not really something that is important time-wise as I rarely eat breakfast during work days.
    What is the meaning behind your AS name? It's definitely not mind-blowing. 'Kami' is just the shorter version of my first name that includes characters not found in the English alphabet. I thought using a nickname I prefer to be called in real life would be better than going with the old joke and using '69' at the end of an old internet alias that I created after falling in love with the band KoЯn. So, yeah, 'Kami' is just my most preferred nickname.
    Who is someone you miss? Oh, boy, this will turn sour very quickly. I miss a lot of people, honestly. I miss my old friends who turned away because of childish fallouts, I miss those who abandoned me in favour of someone else or simply grew tired of dealing with someone who had anxiety and was prone to panic over the smallest of things. Can't say I blame them, but it still hurts inside. I guess right now I miss some of my old classmates that were my best friends during high school but then went their separate ways and we didn't really keep in touch. I miss the old, stressless days.
    What character of someone else do you adore? I'll name a few, honestly! Firstly, there's definitely Sybil who was created by my dear friend, periwinkle for an old RP of ours. I love this beautiful girl to bits and would murder to keep her happy. A beautiful baby is important's Mothrul, who has become my child and is honestly one of the best Skyrim characters I've seen. Then you have LupusAvani's majestic Aragon, who is also a precious baby.
    What character of someone else do you wish you created for yourself? I'd love to steal Cᴏᴍᴍᴀɴᴅᴇʀ Sʜᴇᴘᴀʀᴅ's feisty assassin, Sagira; she has just the right amount of attitude and is definitely an intriguing character - her slightly bratty attitude doesn't really pull away from her as a character, but only adds to it. I'm also stealing les auteur's Auden, just because I love the way she writes it; seemingly a simple painter with an 'old soul', it's so much fun to write when this character is present. I honestly want to just put ownership on this beautiful person. I'm now also claiming caligo's Oliver as mine because he's amazing and must be protected at all costs. I am honestly jealous of how well these people create their characters and I absolutely need to be given a piece of their talent. One day, I'm going to pay all of them to get these characters delivered straight into my loving arms. One day.
    What is the worst Mary-Sue/Gary-Stu trait you’ve seen? Hmm, I don't really count tragic backstories as a trait, even if I've seen a fair share of them. I guess the main trait I've seen (even in some of my older partners) is that their character is loved by everyone. Even by their foes. They're perfect in every single way and every man/woman should swoon over them. Not to mention, it later turns out they're incredibly powerful and have no flaws at all. I guess it's mildly funny to just throw bad things at such characters and then quit the RP because my creativity is slowly dying. But that's life.
    Have you ever gone back and reread threads from your first year of roleplaying/writing? Not really. I kind of hate how I used to write back in the day. Not to mention that my posts used to get really short every now and then (I could still fish out threads where I wrote less than four lines, so that's not really pleasant). The coding I made in 2013-2014 is also horrific and I'd rather keep my eyes from tearing up. Plus, those RPs are pretty odd.
    What is your guilty pleasure fandom? Hmm, that's a tough one. I used to watch a lot of weird anime that I was too embarrassed to admit watching. I guess anime, in general, could be my guilty pleasure, even though I very rarely watch it now and stick mostly to catching up on various manga of old and loved series. But, yeah, a renowned lawyer should be watching series like Suits, Forensic Files, etc. and not wiggling around silly anime.
    What is a name you are absolutely obsessed with? Lucille is definitely one of my favourites. It's French, so it's not really unusual that it's so elegant and just flows off of the tongue. Another name that I'm fond of is Aaron; I used to name my male characters this in almost every single roleplay I had. I think my first ever character here on AS was someone named like that. Apart from those, I also like these ones: Zoe, Reed, Vanessa, Zachary, etc.
    Who is your favourite antagonist? Oh, it's definitely Shilen. Her story is just empowering and not as twisted as stories are nowadays. It's truly tragic, but her actions can mostly be justified. Raped by her own father and then abandoned by both of her parents, her powers stripped from her being and her banished, she was forced to deal with everything alone; I think I could justify her leading an army against her family at this point. Her character is truly mesmerising and it's amazing to read the lore about her and how she came to be what she is now. Honestly, it's not amusing I'm choosing to base my first ever trilogy around her character (to a certain extent). Also, she gave birth to six legendary dragons, how cool is that? Pretty cool!
    How different was your life five years ago? Hmm... it was 2014, right? Well, I was still in high school, probably at the very end of 10th grade, choosing the subjects to take during my last two years of school and slowly thinking about where to go for university. Was I single at that time? Maybe; I cannot recall. I was also not a part of the staff here, as sad as it is. I had more time to write and do personal projects when compared to my daily life now. I was also a bit more miserable and depressed, most likely. I think I weighed a bit less, too. Life was the same apart from the extra responsibilities.
    Would you want to know when you’re going to die? Absolutely. I'd love to know how I'd die, too. I'm not really afraid of death and knowing when I'll be gone would help me prepare for the inevitable and try to do everything I want to do before I pass away. Even if I was to die tomorrow or anytime soon, I'm pretty much at terms with it and not afraid of dying. So, yes, I'd love to know who's going to beat me into oblivion and then dance on my grave.
    Do you hold grudges? What was the longest? Not really; I hold myself above that, honestly. If people want to be angry with me, let them. I find it funny how some of them get angry and talk behind my back about me, not knowing my inside sources are everywhere. So, it's funny. But if I hold a grudge, whoever I'm angry at can expect no help or compassion from me. At all. I'm not an overly violent person and while my patience for bullshit is extremely thin, I know how to remain professional even during the most difficult of times (there have been quite a few for me to state that without any doubt), so I don't really think I even need to hold a grudge. Most of the time, I'm pretty clear when someone's pissed me enough for me to turn passive-aggressive and they're gone before I can even develop a grudge. I mean, I've been angry for people for a couple of days and then I just... forget about them.
    What would you be the God/Goddess of? I guess as a deity I'd be more focused on both creativity and justice, in a way, since those are the two things I'm best at, haha. Maybe a more lenient and gentle version of Lady Justice, but definitely not as laid-back as the Greek deities of creativity were.
Gamora
Black Belt

Member Interview

Mon May 06, 2019 1:49 pm

• 1. If you could bitch slap one celebrity, who would it be?
      Nobody currently comes to mind. Unless Trump counts, considering some people damn near worship him like he is a celebrity. I'd bitch slap him without a second thought.
      2. Did you brush your teeth this morning?
      Yes, I feel gross if I don't do it.
      3. What is the meaning behind your AS name?
      I think you all know haha, but she's my favorite Marvel character. I love her more than anything.
      4. Who is someone you miss?
      A lot of people. My family on the island, my Nanny who passed a few years ago, a really good friend of mine who I lost and won't talk to me anymore, friends I haven't seen in awhile, Jennifer who lives in another province; the list goes on.
      5. What is a character of someone else’s that you adore?
      Avery by python. He's so cute and well thought out, I love him. I also love my dnd group's rp characters. They are all so different and I love them all too. And n0mad's Tyler. He's a cool guy.
      6. What is a character of someone else’s that you wish you created for yourself?
      That's a tough one, but I'd like to play Angel's Zuri, I think he'd be a fun guy to play. Or n0mad's Tyler.
      7. What is the worst Mary Sue / Gary Stu trait you’ve seen?
      That they are invincible and can't be beat and that nobody dislikes them. It's irritating.
      8. Have you ever gone back and reread threads from your first year of roleplaying/writing?
      More often than I should haha. To be honest, while my writing was rough back then, the plot ideas were pretty great and I kind of want to recreate some.
      9. What is your guilty pleasure fandom?
      Twilight tbh lmao I love it. & Marvel, but I'm not at all guilty about it.
      10. What is a name you are absolutely obsessed with?
      Finnegan. If I ever have a son, he will be named Finnegan Lucas. I call dibs y'all!!!
      11. Who is your favorite antagonist?
      Out of my own characters, probably Nakia. She's such a little shit. Out of any character, probably Nebula. She develops out of that roll, but its definitely one of my favorites. And Killmonger. Fuck it, and Thanos. He lowkey ruined my life, but I absolutely adore him as a villain.
      12. How different was your life five years ago?
      Very. I was unhappy, immature, and very mentally ill. I'm better now, have a full time job and believe to have a good head on my shoulders. I'd say the last two years is when I grew up the most.
      13. Would you want to know when you’re going to die?
      I'm dying at 91 I've already decided this, so I don't need to know xD
      14. Do you hold grudges? What was the longest?
      God, no. Maybe a few days at most? Get bitter or get better is a favorite motto of mine.
      15. What would you be the god/goddess of?
      The gays lmao. Or marvel stans. Or starmora enthusiasts.
ichor.
Admin Aide
House: Halcyon Keeper

Re: AS Afflatus: Issue Twenty-Three

Mon May 06, 2019 2:57 pm

Notice x
Due to the lack of activity for this issue, you may do both prompts! Once again, I’m sorry for the lack of activity this time around!
important
Global Moderator

member questionnaire activity

Mon May 06, 2019 5:38 pm

• 1. if you could bitch slap one celebrity, who would it be? tbh almost all of 'em are horrible people. idk. i don't really fuck with celebrities and shit like that so i don't know much about all that. but there's definitely a list ig.
      2. did you brush your teeth this morning? yeeep. morning breath sucks
      3. what is the meaning behind your AS name? well, there's not a huge, big, pivotal story to tell tbh. i'm important. everyone calls me ichi (short for my irl name). important is just... a username i've had for years. idk why i chose it. it just.. stuck. i don't consider myself important, and i don't think of myself being so anymore than anyone else (quite the contrary actually). so no big news lmao
      4. who is someone you miss? emily, always. she's always busy w/ work or something so most of the time i'm stuck at home whining until she gets back
      5. what is a character of someone else’s that you adore? tbh i fall in love with all of my role-play partner's characters. they always manage to make them so intriguing and multi-faceted, which i love. i could never just pick one
      6. what is a character of someone else’s that you wish you created for yourself? kind of a difficult question for me. typically when i do my role-plays, roles are assigned. i think there's roles for almost all of my role-plays. i often tell my writing partners the same thing: if i had been put in the role that you're writing for, i could never do it justice. and i mean that. i think different characters are better suited to certain roles, and furthermore, different roles/characters are better suited to different writers. for example, some of my role-play partner's characters, if i had been the one to create them exactly as they have, i wouldn't be able to write for them the same as they have, and i always feel like my partners do it better than i could have.
      7. what is the worst mary sue / gary stu trait you’ve seen? i h-a-t-e "tragic backstory" cliches.
      8. have you ever gone back and reread threads from your first year of roleplaying/writing? ew, yes. my english skills were atrocious at best and i was nowhere near as literate as i am now. i like to appreciate the growth i've achieved as a writer here on AS.
      9. what is your guilty pleasure fandom? i don't really have one i don't think? rn my hyper-fixation is anything and everything TES, but that's not really "a guilty pleasure", more of a big red banner that says "please interact". i have no shame tbh
      10. what is a name you are absolutely obsessed with? i don't really have any! most of the names i use i curated from name generators... which is sadly lacking in the creativity field but whatever.
      11. who is your favourite antagonist? like, in my role-plays or just.. anywhere? bc i think i'm gonna have to go with the battle against molag-bal. both of 'em, the first with your alliance and the guilds, and also the one with the other four (ouch, three) companions. well. technically not even three. you're by yourself. but you get god powers when you fight him and all the minion shits he sends forward can be one-shot'd
      12. how different was your life five years ago? extremely. not gonna delve into detail, but five years ago i was in a very bad situation with my life. i've managed to turn myself around almost 100%, recovering from all bouts of shit and finding a much more stable footing in my life. i'm very happy with where i am now
      13. would you want to know when you’re going to die? yes. i'm the type of person that hates surprises and not knowing certain things. knowing when i was going to die wouldn't change my life at all, i don't think. i jus like knowing things ig
      14. do you hold grudges? what was the longest? yes and no. i am very quick to forgive people for their wrong actions, but that doesn't mean that i won't treat them the same as i did before. i grow more cautious with them and what i tell them, etc., so technically ig that's still a grudge. but i'm a mender, i like to try and fix things. but i do dwell.
      15. what would you be the god/goddess of? i don't really like to think of myself in such a high stature lmao. i honestly don't know?? i'm not exceptionally good at anything. if i were to be any kinda like... deity... i'd rather jus be a fae and flit about and fuck w/ people idk
important
Global Moderator

character interview -- eleea

Mon May 06, 2019 6:24 pm

spacing
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
    • 1. what subject is/was your character best at in school? having been in and out of studies since a child, eleea is and always was a fan of the concept of life-long learning. as an active member of the mages guild, she takes time to teach newer apprentices as well as take a step back to learn something for herself too. as a master sorceress, she favours magic skills over all else, particularly the art of summoning.
      2. what is their favourite book? though she doesn't have too much time to read, she does stop every now and again on her travels if she comes across a particular book that she finds striking. she doesn't have a particular favourite book, however.
      3. favourite literary hero or heroine? shalidor, without a doubt. though she's met the man for herself, reading of him and his ventures is something she quite enjoyed, especially given that she does know the arch-mage quite well.
      4. favourite literary villain? sheogorath. though not technically a "literary" villain, and more so a very real daedric prince, she still finds him quite intriguing. she's come across him and his... particular shenanigans several times through her ventures, and each time is always new and different than the last.
      5. what would completely break your character? absolute and total failure. she is a very brave woman, able to launch herself headlong into battle without flinching, and always emerging at the end of it with her chin held high. should she ever be faced with the idea that everything she's ever done was utterly worthless, she'd lose her own self-worth and bravery, which marks her as a hero to many.
      6. how does your character feel about sex? though she doesn't exactly have the time to step aside and take time for herself per se, she isn't opposed. hell, she's found time every now and again with particular people she's come across in her travels. (naryu, cough)
      7. what is your character afraid of? all her work being for naught. she fights hard on the side of justice, and to see all she's worked for crumble right beneath her is definitely her greatest fear.
      8. what is your character reluctant to tell people? eleea doesn't speak much about her own feelings and emotions to others, especially when on a job. she keeps quiet, and is very good at offering sympathy for them instead.
      9. what is your character’s major flaws? though she likes to try and abide by being fair and just, sometimes the choices she's been forced to make hasn't exactly allowed for a "right option", just a "less evil" one. however, she doesn't really have an reluctance in making most of these decisions. she's quick to sentence those who have wronged her, and shows little to no mercy to most.
      10. what famous/"deep" quote does your character live/go by? she doesn't really "live by" quotes. she doesn't believe in living by a group of words, and prefers to instead live beside her actions.
      11. if they were a disney villain/hero, who would they be and why? the altmer likes to believe herself to be a hero of sorts. if she were one, it'd likely be mulan. she's the type to face an entire army by herself and come out on top, something that is shared between the two of them.
      12. if they were to kill one family member/friend, who would they kill? why? eleea is more favoured towards choosing friends over family, due to her family's particular negligence in her early life. so if she was forced to choose someone, it would likely be either her mother or father.
      13. if they found themselves in a soulmate au, how would it 'appear' on them? as eleea is quite keen to be covered in tattoos at all times, it would likely manifest in a tattoo of a sorts.
      14. if they were a mythological beast, what would they be? definitely an indrik. the beast itself is her preferred mount when travelling, and everything about the creature's posture and personality fits her perfectly.
      15. what is your character's favourite word and its meaning? again, she's not one to live by words, rather to live by her actions that she makes and the way in which is shapes the world around her. however, one word that typically comes to mind when others speak of her is "relentless". in all the best ways, of course.