AS Afflatus: Issue Twenty-Three

Where you can find all published issues of the Advanced Scribes Afflatus, our very own newsletter!

Moderator: Admin Aide

Please vote on a poem featured from the Member's Corner!

Jazzyleia's "The Rise of Skywalker"
22%
Gamora's "Untitled"
3%
Gamora's "wrong timing"
28%
Silence's "Afloat"
47%

Total votes: 32
Jazzyleia
Silver Belt
House: Vipera

AS Afflatus: Member Interview

Tue May 07, 2019 8:34 pm

1. If you could bitch slap one celebrity, who would it be?
Um...any Kardashian would work just fine.

2. Did you brush your teeth this morning?
Duh...

3. What is the meaning behind your AS name?
Wouldn't you like to know? But I love Star Wars so that's as much as you are getting.

4. Who is someone you miss?
My grandfather. He always encouraged me, told me to not take bull shit when people try to put you down, and generally he was my inspiration for getting into competitive dance.

5. What is a character of someone else’s that you adore?
Mira. I'm looking at you, you know who you are XD

6. What is a character of someone else’s that you wish you created for yourself?
I wish i could have made a badass character like Oliver Queen (aka Arrow) from Arrow.

7. What is the worst Mary Sue / Gary Stu trait you’ve seen?
The one that they know everything, even when they hear someone else's thoughts...in a normal roleplay

8. Have you ever gone back and reread threads from your first year of roleplaying/writing?
Yep. I miss plenty of my partners and enjoy reading back and wondering how it would have continued.

9. What is your guilty pleasure fandom?
Arrow, The 100, Fear the Walking Dead, The Walking Dead, 50 Shades, anything Star Wars....

10. What is a name you are absolutely obsessed with?
Xavier. I use it pretty much every time I need to make a male character.

11. Who is your favorite antagonist?
I had a book series so long ago that I loved to read called Gregor the Overlander. About this kid who falls into a completely different world ruled by giant dragons, rats, and very pale people. He becomes, in a sense, their savior when he completes a prophecy and continues on for some books. The antagonist basically changed from book to book, but the main one was the rat king. King Gorger. He was my favorite antagonist.

12. How different was your life five years ago?
Honestly not much different. I was in college, not anymore cause I graduated. But otherwise, work, sister dances, pretty much it.

13. Would you want to know when you’re going to die?
Nope.

14. Do you hold grudges? What was the longest?
Yes because I'll give you a second chance, but you have to earn it. Prove that you deserve it. I'm not going to get walking on like a doormat. I don't know the longest one I've held.

15. What would you be the god/goddess of?
Firey redhead temper with a dash of sexiness.

xxxx
Imagex News: ......
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Roleplays:
Fandom [][∞] Deer [X][∞]
Momo [] Phoenix [X]
Snow [X] Gamora [X]
Avenoir [] Golden []
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Spiritstar3
Bronze Belt
Location: Did the CCG catch me? No, I'm with my precious tiger baby, and Muratas bein a creeper in the corner.
House: Halcyon

AS Afflatus 23 Prompt two

Wed May 08, 2019 4:52 am

"I'm not who I was one year ago and maybe, just once, change is good." - E. Grin

Eleceed
Wooin and Jiwoo

A short-raven-haired young man wearing glasses was walking down a sidewalk, cat food bag in hand. This was Wooin, former servant and pupil of a creep who experimented on animals... Wooin happened to like animals, actually, which is why he chose to adopt one such animal, a silver tabby cat with an ability of its own. He’d finally named the cat too, instead of just calling Cat, cat. His name was Silva, perfectly in tune with his fur color. Wooin smiled just at the thought alone of how excited Silva had seemed to have received a name of his own. Silva had been a stray, Wooin knew, which is why that creep had taken the cat in the first place. To quote the man: “No one will ever know~” What a creep, he now realized...Shaking his head, Wooin continued on home.

Of course, just as expected, Silva began meowing loudly before he ever reached the door. Wooin smiled as he opened the door, the cat continuing to meow loudly and now hopping about. Wooin walked in and took off his shoes, slipping on his slippers and going to put away the new bag of food. Silva needed to be fed again, so he used the last of the old bag and tossed the bag in the trash. He sat and watched the tabby eat, until Silva ran over to rub on his leg, after finishing the food of course. It was his way of showing his thanks. He picked the cat up, kissing him on the head, then said “Silva, want to go for a walk?” The cat mrowed loudly, purring and running ahead of him as he got up and went to get the harness and leash. He harnessed the tabby kitty and hooked up the leash, smiling as Silva began to purr. He picked him up a moment to kiss him on the top of the head, then placed him down and began to walk.

The cat sniffed around and purred, meowing and chirping once in awhile. Silva didn’t chirp much, so Wooin was always really happy when he’d hear the sound. It meant the cat was happy, inquisitive as well as content. They were walking along a favorite path when Silva startled Wooin by meowing really loud. Looking up, he laid eyes on a familiar guy...Jiwoo. Silva mrowed louder and louder, causing the light haired male to look over. Jiwoo squeaked and stopped when he saw Wooin...Shaking his head, he headed over to them. Wooin just kind of...nodded at him. Jiwoo looked down at the cat, recognizing him and seeing the harness and leash. “Wait, you...adopted him?” he asked, looking back up. “I’m not the same as a year ago...” Wooin muttered, then laid eyes on Jiwoo again, just staring...Jiwoo felt his body shudder, but...he wasn’t scared of Wooin, so what was he feeling? He had stopped paying attention to Wooin to have these thoughts, so he yelped when a hand tipped his chin and lips pressed to his. He shivered, not much later moaning into the mouth of the other person, whom he was beginning to realize was Wooin, as Silva was rubbing on his leg and purring.

Wooin moved away to give him space to breathe, but continued to look at him. “I’m not who I was a year ago and maybe, just once, change is good.” Wooin muttered, giving a wink then turning to leave. “W-Wait, I want to go...” Jiwoo panted, and Wooin nodded at him, walking with him.

(hand counted...570)
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Fri May 17, 2019 2:39 am, edited 13 times in total.
angelofwarfare
Red Belt

member interview

Wed May 08, 2019 5:46 am

xxxxx1.)If you could bitch slap one celebrity, who would it be?
xxxxxjust one? man, that is a toughie. kardashians, trump, and toxic/drama llama influencers.
xxxxx2.)Did you brush your teeth this morning?
xxxxxyes.
xxxxx3.)What is the meaning behind your AS name?
xxxxxrenamed my username on as after my gamertag on xbl.
xxxxxa little inspo after the valkyries of norse mythology. I think it is creative.:)
xxxxx4.)Who is someone you miss?
xxxxxfriends/friend circles that kinda fell apart. it happens. we grow differently.
xxxxxalso, I think of deceased family members and how I wish they were still here
xxxxxor how I could tell them everything that I wanted to tell them before they were gone.
xxxxx5.)What is a character of someone else’s that you adore?
xxxxxoh, easy. I love the group rp I am in rn that is set in the dnd world, but also in our campaign.
xxxxxthe characters are so diverse and unique. not a single one is identical.
xxxxx I think it is incredible how these players can create such amazing characters from
xxxxx'protect the cinnamon roll' aka fae , scaly grandma, the little goat that could,
xxxxx how we almost contemplated cannibalism on the birdman, 'holy shit claire!',etc.
xxxxxI also love a few characters from a inactive group rp.
xxxxxthey also had their different and complex backgrounds. this rp and these characters lasted xxxxxfor years.
xxxxx6.)What is a character of someone else’s that you wish you created for yourself?
xxxxxyessss! xyander from kassandra (transcendence rp). he's just ahhh!.
xxxxxhe's a hottie, a baddie, and is secretly a softie.
xxxxxalso, aiden from paralian (we all have our secrets rp).
xxxxxhe's adorbs but also a force not to be reckoned with.
xxxxx7.)What is the worst Mary Sue / Gary Stu trait you’ve seen?
xxxxxoh god. I have witnessed many horrors.
xxxxxtypically, 'I am so perfect and have no flaws! I can learn an instrument in a day!'
xxxxxand 'I am so pretty but lacking personality!'
xxxxx8.)Have you ever gone back and reread threads from your first year of roleplaying/writing?
xxxxx I have viewed past replies to rpgs from a few years ago. big improvement.:o
xxxxxi'd imagine my first year of roleplaying was cringy af. like, one liners and all.
xxxxxI can't access them tho because the threads were deleted over time.
xxxxx9.)What is your guilty pleasure fandom?
xxxxxI don't really have one?? like, everybody knows I am a total nerd. xD
xxxxx10.)What is a name you are absolutely obsessed with?
xxxxxnadia. lol. also, giselle, raphael, and nathaniel.
xxxxx11.)Who is your favorite antagonist?
xxxxxainz ooal gown from overlord.
xxxxxspoiler ahead: the whole time he has been a villain
xxxxxrather that a protagonist to the show.
xxxxxalso cersei from game of thrones.
xxxxx12.)How different was your life five years ago?
xxxxxnot a whole lot different. changed my major. will be going into the government field soon.I xxxxxused to be a health science major.
xxxxxI will be either hired at my local police department or going into the air force this xxxxxyear.whichever comes first.I graduate with a degree in college in the summer.
xxxxxI am very proud of myself for getting so far.
xxxxx13.)Would you want to know when you’re going to die?
xxxxxhell no. live your life to its fullest, babe.
xxxxx14.)Do you hold grudges? What was the longest?
xxxxxno, not really. if you did me wrong, you aren't worth my time of being upset over.
xxxxx15.)What would you be the god/goddess of?
xxxxxthe goddess of random ideas for rpgs & twists for your rpg that come at 3am when you are xxxxxtrying to sleep. you offer a bag of blue ranch doritos and tollhouse raw cookie dough as xxxxxan offering. jk.in all seriousness, probably creativity? I like crafts and creating things.:)

angelofwarfare
Red Belt

afflatus prompts

Wed May 08, 2019 5:46 am

(2,012 words)
includes BOTH prompts as indicated with bold and underlined interface.
small b-day present for another user based on an au of a current rp if my oc was to turn to darkened forces

Hidden text.
The last door closed. That is, if you could even call it a door. It had been a passageway between thinning realities. It bore its striking resemblance to passing through a doorway in any room or building with the departing of the previous and acquainted surroundings to submerge into a completely different change of scenery. His breath had been stolen away from him as soon as his almond-shaped eyes adjusted to the light level that barely soaked into the newly introduced environment. A gold metallic broach that has been bestowed to him in order to be granted passageway is pinned onto the lapel of his coat. It has been declared as a 'gift'. More so, an open invitation for him to be granted the passageway to an unknown space. The broach has the shape of a dragonfly with its fragile wings translucent. A strange choice of animal that could have been selected, but nevertheless, he was not going to question it. Cautiousness ebbs into the every stride that is taken into a territory that is ethereal in its nature. At his hips, there is a thick veil of mist that felt as if he had been wading through the invigorating waters of a lake. Through the spacing of the mists, he catches a glimpse of the flooring that is beneath him. Glass it seems like. Beyond the transparency of the glass is nothing but the void. Complete darkness that threatens to swallow him up whole. A sliver of a nervousness settles onto him as his focus shifts onto another aspect of the room. Beyond his reaches, were these colored spheres that mostly adhered to the size of marbles. Some had been larger than others, but alas, the detail was easy to skim over if one had not been wary of them. Amidst these different colored and shaped spheres that hover above the lapping mists, there had been these glittering dots that take the form of the constellations to the night skies of the earth. The male leans closer to inspect one of these colored spheres, only for realization to dawn to him after the discovery that has been made. Planets. There were planets from the solar system.Awe is evident on his complexion as he straightens his posture. It is then that it felt as if sharp claws has scraped by his mind, which causes for his gut to twist and for a faint tracing of bile to be tasted on his tongue. His gaze snaps onto a throne of sorts. Forged of a metal that he had never spotted before, and he would know, because he had been a blacksmith that crafted a wide variety of armor and weaponry. Someone had been sitting there ever since he has entered the room, but they did not bother as to intervene with his short-lived exploration. His broad shouldered form stiffens with his eyes soaking in every single detail that embellishes the glimmering silver armor that they adorn. He has never seen anything like it. The silver reminded him of the scales to fish that swam beneath the crystalline clear waters of the creek that he has constructed his home. The armor almost seemed decorative in nature with these intricate whorls and ornate detailing that has been carefully engraved into these armor pieces. The silken cloak that is worn pools from the throne they are seated upon to spill onto the base of the seat. It is as dark as the night skies of the earth, but as the person shifts from where they have been comfortably seated, it too glitters like the stars of the night skies. It was almost as if this person was the perfect personification of the night and all that entails it. He knew that such beauty was dangerous. A whole lot of dangerous things lurked in the shadowy depths of the night. She was no exclusion. Everyone knew her name, and not from the kindness that she once been rumored to have. She was cold. Cold as the winters that plagued and threatened to choke the life from out of the barren terrains. No warmth ebbs from her being. No one had ever seen her smile. Not after the day that she had lost all that had been dear to her. It changes a person. Some more drastically than others. Her head tilts slightly to the side, which enables for him to catch a glimpse of her softened facial features. She was beautiful indeed. Freckles dance on her small nose and flood onto her cheeks. Her eyes were hazel, but they only stated blankly at him with the accompanying glacier chill that sends shivers crawling down his spine. A scar tarnishes her porcelain face. It burrows deep from her brow to the corner of her plush lips. A permanent reminder of what haunts her day after day. Her expression reads of a disinterest that she has of her guest, but nevertheless, she entertains him.

"You...changed.", the man whispers lowly, but it had been audible to her. If a pin was to be dropped in the room, she would have been able to detect it. The corner of her lip turns upwards, almost as if she had been amused by the remark that her guest has made. Though, he knows that it was false. It was a crocodile's smile which stirs unease in him. "I am not who I was one year ago and maybe, just once, change is good." , the huntress speaks with a serene calmness as one of her slender legs rests over the other. After all, a year for someone such as himself felt similarly to a decade passing by her. A lot has happened within that short amount of time. "They see me more than just a bleating lamb awaiting slaughter now. I am no longer the little wooled lamb. I am the wolf that they all fear. Strange how the tables have turned.", she continues cooly with her eyes pinning onto him. It was entertaining to see how he wriggled and writhed underneath her scrutinizing glare. It was almost as if she was analyzing an entirely different specimen underneath the lens of a microscope. Incredibly fascinating to think that she had once been almost as pathetic as he had once been. She tries as to not curl her lip in upmost disgust towards the vileness of something so mundane. "I have summoned you for a reason. A task that needs completing. It is something too frivolous for me to even be worthy of considering my time. I suppose you shall do. The others...did not meet my expectations.", the huntress murmurs with her manicured fingernails lightly tapping on the arm of the throne she is seated upon. "I hear of rumors down on the earth. The rumors that a long lost family member of mine is amongst the living. You serve your minimum when it comes to uses. Be my eyes. Be my ears. Be amongst these regulars.You have a week to report back to me. Do not fail me.", the golden-haired woman instructs with a subtle tilt of her head as if she had grown bored of her entertainment. "You know what I do to those that disappoint me.", the words of a distinctive warning falls from her parted and soft lips. He tenses, but alas, he heeds to what has been requested to him. He would not fail her. By doing so, it was a meeting with his maker. The male dips his head instinctively, and with the turn of his heel, he vanishes from out of her line of sight. A slow breath of air is expelled from her with her head tilting slightly back to rest against the throne. While she allows for her eyes to fall close, she senses the presence of another that saunters from where they had been carefully concealed by the darkness behind the throne. With instinct to the familiarity of the other that has made their presence known, her bare hand flips over so that the back of her hand rests against the arm of the throne.His hand seeks hers with her hand splayed open and then intertwining with his own.Her hazel eyes do not open just yet, as she basks in the presence of the other that had entered the room. "It is done. A mediocre task that we do not have to be bothered with.", the huntress murmurs softly as she moves her head so that it no longer leans back against the padded cushioning of the throne. As soon as this has been done, her hazel eyes flutter open to peer down at their joined hands. A ring of silver with a glistening black diamond encircles her ring finger with another that shares a similarity on his own. A physical resemblance to a bond and a life-long promise that they have shared.

"I did not expect you to return so soon. How has business fared on your own end?", the huntress asks of him with a tone that has a genuine warmth backing behind the words that has been spoken. The winds of winter non-existing in the presence of the other. A fragmented true-self that lingers and still lives in the twisted love that she had for the other. Soon after, she has heard a response from him. Things have been going fairly well for him. As expected, there was nothing that he could not handle. It is then that a low hum of content rumbles through her throat, as his other hand brushed up against the side of her face with his index finger that has coiled around a loose strand of hair which has fallen from out of her bun. Unexpectedly, he has asked about a rather curious inquiry about the selection of the broach and the symbolism behind the dragonfly. Well, the spider or the wolf seemed to have been used all too often. Therefore, she has dabbled in a little bit of research to find something that was strangely fitting. "The wisdom of transformation and adaptability. That was the meaning.", she informs him as she provides him with a gentle squeeze of the hand shortly after. Things have been different as they were beforehand. In a way, she looks upon those simpler times from a differing perspective.Rose colored glasses perched on the bridge of her nose in a bubble world unknowing of what lies beyond the borders. Things were not as pretty. At least, she knew about the truths as harsh and as jagged as they may be. There was truth to power, and she had been the seeker to these truths. The caress of his hand against her freckled cheek shifts away, which gives her the opportunity to rise from her seating on the throne. He then asks of her as to where she will be heading now that one order of business has been taken of. Soon after hearing this question, she loosens the softened hold that she has of his hand so that she may wade through the billowing mists that veiled the place. An answer is provided with her hazel eyes landing onto a blue and green sphere that hovers at a considerable distance."Home. The old home. Just to see if anything has changed ever since I have left.", she murmurs lowly, even though deep down in her beating and still human heart, there was longing. She felt detached. Her home had once been the earth. It would always be the earth even if there was an ugliness amidst its jeweled beauty. A glance is briefly sent over her shoulder to the man who shadows clung onto his form. She then offered him a small trace of a smile, before additional information was supplied to him."I shall return in a few hours. Until then.", she speaks, and just as the final word leaves her soft lips, she vanishes like the phantom she was. A mortal being unchained and unbound by the laws of time and space, and a dark god that reigns over shadow and darkness.
Last edited by angelofwarfare on Wed May 08, 2019 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
angelofwarfare
Red Belt

character interview #1

Wed May 08, 2019 5:47 am

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
nadia wendy artamanova
xxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx1.) What subject is/was your character best at in school?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxshe excels in mathematics and science!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoriginally has studied in aeronautics before her death and revival.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx2.) What is their favorite book?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprobably the godfather by mario puzo or sabriel by garth nix.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx3.) Favorite literary hero or heroine?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsabriel. she fought monsters and went on adventures.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx4.) Favorite literary villain?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxvito corleone from the godfather.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx5.) What would completely break your character?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbetrayal.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx6.) How does your character feel about sex?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxnoooo! not the cinnamon roll!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwe all know she's really a top tho. don't let that shyness fool you.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxshe considers it to be intimate. something to be done with
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsomeone you love and only someone you love.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx7.) What is your character afraid of?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlosing those that she loves and giant spiders.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx8.) What is your character reluctant to tell people?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxabout her past and anything in relation to her family name.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx9.) What is your character’s major flaws?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxif she taps into a special ability she has, she loses years of her already short life.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(expected life expectancy is forty at max.)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxshe's timid and lacks confidence in herself.typically lives in solitude.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxshe is bound to a deity by a deal forged by an ancestor, so
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxshe must do the bidding of the deity (basically a slave).
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx10.)What famous/"deep" quote does your character live/go by?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"nonsolis radios sediouis fulmina mitto"="I bring not the rays of the sun, but the thunderbolts from jupiter".
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx11.) If they were a Disney villain/hero, who would they be and why?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprobably rapunzel or nala.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx12.) If they were to kill one family member/friend, who would they kill? Why?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxomg. why??? no. she prob wouldn't do it unless she had to. even then, she'd rather sacrifice herself.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx13.) If they found themselves in a soulmate AU, how would it 'appear' on them?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsomething angsty. a tattoed step counter on their arm that dwindles down till it reaches zero. when it reaches zero, it is on a xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbattlefield with weapon in hand and trained onto the soulmate.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx14.) If they were a mythological beast, what would they be?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx a unicorn!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx15.) What is your character's favorite word and its meaning?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkawaakari-glow of a river at night

angelofwarfare
Red Belt

character interview #2

Wed May 08, 2019 5:47 am

zuriel the thief prince
xxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx1.) What subject is/was your character best at in school?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxhe would excel in p.e. and navigation. also, politics.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx2.) What is their favorite book?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxhmmm...a novel about a rogue that steals from the wealthy to give to the poor
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthat he has read when he was a child.also has a liking for a war general's journal
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand his tactics in the battlefield.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx3.) Favorite literary hero or heroine?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxa fictional novel of a female pirate born of nobility that has avenged her lover's death
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxby taking to the seas with the money that she has received from selling her home and jewelry.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx4.) Favorite literary villain?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxan antagonist of a play he has watched of a man that has turned men against each other
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthrough manipulation and not by sword.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx5.) What would completely break your character?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxdiscovering that his home was destroyed while he was gone
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand that he was not there to defend them from the onslaught.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx6.) How does your character feel about sex?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwell, he has his fair share of experiences. it is an intimate act that expresses the passion for another.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxhe believes it should be done with someone that you trust.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx7.) What is your character afraid of?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbeing viewed as a failure.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx8.) What is your character reluctant to tell people?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxabout who he really is (royalty) so he is not treated differently. also, doesn't want to get mugged.lol.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx9.) What is your character’s major flaws?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxafraid of bad storms due to a past occurrence. he becomes restless.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxalways tries to achieve high-tiers because he is afraid of his father being disappointed in him.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxhopes that he will succeed with his rite of passage, but doesn't believe he is good enough at times.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx10.)What famous/"deep" quote does your character live/go by?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"climb mountains not so the world can see you, but so you can see the world."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx11.) If they were a Disney villain/hero, who would they be and why?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxrobin hood!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx12.) If they were to kill one family member/friend, who would they kill? Why?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxnooooo wayyyy. he would not do that. family means a lot to him.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx13.) If they found themselves in a soulmate AU, how would it 'appear' on them?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxone day a month at a certain point in their lives (young adult), they switch bodies.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthey write down their names, experience those that surround the other, learn about the other, etc.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthey arrange to meet the other.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx14.) If they were a mythological beast, what would they be?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx probably one of the oni.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx15.) What is your character's favorite word and its meaning?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxpsithurism-the sound of wind in the trees.

Grengirl
Bronze Belt
House: Sagacitas

Member interview

Wed May 08, 2019 12:21 pm

1. If you could bitch slap one celebrity, who would it be?

I'm not a person who would really want to do that but I have a feeling if I read more celebrity news there would be about a dozen that I'd feel would probably deserve it. Just, the level of stupid that's been circulating lately is tremendous! Know what I'm not crossing the boarder anytime soon so Trump. He was a normal celebrate before he was president. Though I think I'd rather pie him instead. That's a thing that needs to come back.

2. Did you brush your teeth this morning?

Not yet still in bed

3. What is the meaning behind your AS name?

Not what I'm sure people think Haha I just combined the colour green with girl and dropped a e. No pot reference sory. I'm actually allergic to the stuff.

4. Who is someone you miss?

I miss far too many people.

5. What is a character of someone else’s that you adore?

My Auzzie friend here has some incredible characters.

6. What is a character of someone else’s that you wish you created for yourself?

I try not to think like that.

7. What is the worst Mary Sue / Gary Stu trait you’ve seen?

I try to block that out.

8. Have you ever gone back and reread threads from your first year of roleplaying/writing?

I have.

9. What is your guilty pleasure fandom?

I'm not big on writing inside of fandoms but I've been trying to get a little better at it so I've dabbled in HP and supernatural mostly.

10. What is a name you are absolutely obsessed with?

Seth, but I've yet to use it?

11. Who is your favorite antagonist? 

I try not to have favorites.

12. How different was your life five years ago?

Not that different really.

13. Would you want to know when you’re going to die?

Naw, I feel like I already know too much about that leave me a small surprise okay?

14. Do you hold grudges? What was the longest?

Not grudges but I do tend to remember wrongs done. The closest I got is my mum giving my toy cars to my brother when I was like three or four. Mum says I still haven't forgiven her. I did love my cars.

15. What would you be the god/goddess of?

Can I be a dirty of naps? I feel like I'mtrying to become a narcoleptic yet still having major bouts of insomnia. So ya can pray to me if you want a five min to five hour nap but if you want the full eight hours you best go someplace else.
chancellor.
Yellow Belt

❝ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴠɪᴇᴡ❞

Wed May 08, 2019 5:38 pm

━━ maybe, i'm psycho ━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━ give me a white coat ━━
x
i. If you could bitch slap one celebrity, who would it be?
Honestly, probably no one. I mean sure, there's a handful of celebrities that get under my skin, but none enough for me to turn to physical violence. I don't even hurt bugs. But, I if I truly had to pick one, probably either Felicity Huffman or Lori Laughlin. Just because you can afford your child to go to any school, doesn't mean you should actually PAY for them to get in.
ii. Did you brush your teeth this morning?
Of course I do. I brush my teeth twice a day, if not, three times a day. This may be a little conceited of me, but I take a lot of pride in my oral hygiene. Brush, flossing, mouth wash, whitening. You name it, I probably do it.
iii. What is the meaning behind your AS name?
There's no deep or cool meaning behind it, but it's my name Chance. Chancellor just contains my name and it is also, according to Google and Wikipedia "a title of various official positions in the governments of many nations."
iv. Who is someone you miss?
Probably my best friend, Madi. She moved out of state a few years ago, but then back in-state but is still an hour away. With us both busy with school and our own personal lives we really don't see each other as much as we used to when we were younger. Luckily, we try to stay in touch as much as possible.
v. What is a character of someone else’s that you adore?
Oh, shoot. This is a tough one. There are so many character's that I've seen that I have just fawned over how well put together and thought out they are. The little details that someone puts into a character that come out when writing. I just simply can't narrow it down to one or even three.
vi. What is a character of someone else’s that you wish you created for yourself?
Once again, this is a tough one. I haven't really come across a character where I wished I had the idea for that character myself. There have been a few characters that I have loved due to the contrast between my character and my partner's character, but I have never wished that a character that someone else character was my own idea.
vii. What is the worst Mary Sue / Gary Stu trait you’ve seen?
Probably the go-to one's such as a character having a great personality with nothing but positive traits. Like, their character is flawless in every aspect of the word and that they can talk anyone into agreeing with/liking them.
viii. Have you ever gone back and reread threads from your first year of roleplaying/writing?
I don't often, but I have. Not my best moments. I tend to go back and reread threads from two years ago when I believe I was the most active at the time before going on a hiatus.
ix. What is your guilty pleasure fandom?
Guilt pleasure fandom? I don't think I have one. I have guilty pleasures that I enjoy indulging in when I feel I need to, but fandoms, not really. I'm not really one that gets too involved in fandoms.
x. What is a name you are absolutely obsessed with?
I haven't used it for a character yet nor do I think I ever will, but for some reason I am obsessed with Tori Elizabeth.
xi. Who is your favorite antagonist?
Probably the couple from the film A Perfect Getaway. I'm not going to go into detail because I don't want to give the movie away, but if you haven't seen it yet, you should.
xii. How different was your life five years ago?
Quite different. Five years ago would make it 2014. In 2014 I was a junior in high school hoping to pursue a career as a nurse anesthesiologist, but flash-forward five years and I have changed my major twice and am now majoring in education in hopes of become a teacher. Financially as well, things are vastly different.
xiii. Would you want to know when you’re going to die?
No, I wouldn't because I know that I would try to avoid it any way possible and that just sounds like a miserable life. Besides, we're going to die someday.
xiv. Do you hold grudges? What was the longest?
I do. I do hold grudges. Please, I'm the person who still remembers the kid who wronged me in the fifth grade. No, but the longest grudge I've ever held was probably a year or two and it was between my best friend and her mom. We're all good now though!
xv. What would you be the god/goddess of?
Hiding behind a facade and not letting the people see the true me.
Kami
Roleplay Moderator
House: Sagacitas Keeper

ᴀғғʟᴀᴛᴜs ᴘʀᴏᴍᴘᴛ (ᴄᴏɴᴊᴏɪɴᴇᴅ)

Wed May 08, 2019 6:20 pm

SEEING PEOPLE CHANGE ISN'T WHAT HURTS.

What hurts is remembering who they used to be.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
mentions;; erion, kyran | tags;; blood, mentions of death, graphic depicture of murder and violence, slightly masochistic tendencies & characters prone to them | word count;; 2,014

The human looks surprised. Dark blue eyes gaze at the emotionless creature in front of him, barely capable of understanding the sight before him. The beast is waiting, its movements graceful and elegant, the sharpened blade tightly held between its perfect fingers. Red-tipped hair falls over cold amber eyes as the lean creature moves forward, pushing the sword deeper into his newest victim's chest, a thin smile reaching his lips as the familiar sound of leather ripping echoes in the dimly-lit hallway. It takes no longer than a second and the mortal is falling to his knees, losing his mace in the process, the light in his blue eyes dying as a dark crimson line trickles down his chin. The beast grins and that pearly grimace is the last thing he sees before he falls into the abyss. Before it ends.

War is a fickle thing for his kind. Useless and barely ever with a reason, it is less than a sport to him. Yet, warfare brings its own pleasures and rewards; a quiet laugh rises from the depths of his chest as the beast leans forward, pressing cold lips against the deceased's chin. It smells of metal. A forbidden taste he has grown accustomed to but rarely ever gets the chance to feel on his lips, on his tongue, travelling into the pits of his stomach and making him feel alive. Even in a form as gruesome as his current one, it is still a pleasure to watch his blade glide out of the human's body, crimson droplets landing at his feet as the corpse slumps over, becoming one of the many he has already slaughtered. The hallway smells of blood and death, the atrocious scent bringing power into his veins as the beast stands there, waiting for the others. It is grim but that is his way of life; an endless battle that he has yet to lose and is not planning to just yet.

The presence of another is expected and does not surprise him. Even with the distraction his victims bring, he can still sense the familiar shift of energy as his brother approaches, disappointment radiating off of him. They are at war, yet, the others constantly try to justify the actions of their enemy, always looking for peaceful solutions. But not one of them has enough courage to will him away, put an end to his violent ways. And so he remains, a sharpened blade always at an arm's reach as the bodies continue to pile around him, their stench weighing heavy on his conscience and his self-control. It is both exhilarating and freeing; the sensations shake him to the very core as a heavy hand falls onto his shoulder, unseen claws sinking into his armour. He knows the creature standing just behind him; has known for a long time. A twin of the same blood, yet, different as if they were strangers. A grin reaches his blood-stained lips as he turns.

"You seem to be enjoying this a bit too much, brother," Erion speaks and the walls echo his tone, surrounding the unnamed one in what he can only describe as pity. Amber eyes bore into sapphire blue ones as two brothers look at each other, seeing nothing alike. "We are here to cleanse, not to destroy. To heal."

He sees no reason to answer the male's scolding words, the smile growing as he pulls away from the blue-eyed man, shaking off his hand. There is no need for a babysitter in lands plagued by war and chaos; things he is the master of. His sword is still dripping on the floor as the black-haired beast hesitates, looking around the hallway quietly and then finally raising his eyes back to the other, debating on his next course of action. His brother looks foolish, dressed in a pale blue tunic; his white hair shines in the dimly-lit castle as if he was the embodiment of light itself. It is both amusing and dreadful, especially as he compares the innocence Erion portrays to his own armour and his cold, deadly appearance. Before he can control himself, the older twin turns around, moving into the depths of the building as the younger trails behind. This is a battlefield but he finds it difficult to talk when anyone could hear. His mind is rotting and the smell of blood is taking over, reviving the familiar wild spark in his amber gaze as they move through the rooms filled with corpses. And then, the last door finally closes.

It takes less than a second for him to crash against the younger, broad chests colliding as the two men groan and hiss, leaving dents in the walls until Erion is pushed against the door and makes no effort to push off his brother. Pale fingers wrap around his flawless neck and the older one squeezes, the grin finding its way back to his lips as the white-haired beast struggles to inhale. His hand is tugging at the gentle white locks, gazing as the self-proclaimed healer is beaten into submission of his elder brother. Unlike war, love between siblings is unneeded for them. The pair has no parents and for what they can remember, for all of those thousands of years, it has been Erion and Kyran. Two vastly different worlds forced into the same universe by something greater, made to continuously struggle against one another as no one dared to step between two elements battling for dominance. And now, as he watches the youth struggle, there is a fire burning inside of his loins and spilling into his being, forcing a choked moan out of his throat as they stare at each other. It is just as intense as it is freeing.

"Kyran," Erion croaks and for a second, it feels as if the older twin has finally regained his senses, the grip on his brother's neck growing weak just enough for the youth to slip away. It is silent and it is uncomfortable, but Kyran is still there, looking with unseeing eyes as the other catches his breath. "You have changed, brother. A year ago you would not have lost control so desperately. A year ago you would not have allowed the darkness to control you without a fight."

"I am not who I was one year ago and maybe, just once, change is good," he grumbles, wild eyes staring at the other male as they circle each other quietly in the abandoned room, desperately yearning to clash once more before the excitement of the battle is over. "The darkness is a part of me. It is who I am."

He screeches and what comes next is expected. His form grows, extending to an unimaginable size as the useless form of a human is shed for the very first time since the battle had started, disappearing into nothingness as his bones twist and lengthen, pops and cracks filling the room as Erion watches. It would be majestic if not for the blood splattering on the walls as he slips into his body, stretching out leathery wings as the scales mend themselves and repair most of the damage he had created. It is painful, yet, satisfying as the dragon growls, rolling his shoulders and ripping off the remainders of the skin he loathes to use. He is fond of the pain as it is his only comrade in a world full of traitors and enemies; it never leaves him and brings more than stability to his life. And while his brother understands nothing, he cannot help following the choices of his twin, elegantly shifting into his smaller form as the two dragons look at each other.

Many years had gone by since their last battle and Kyran finds it normal for things to be different. Life moves on and he has done everything not to be abandoned or left behind. Erion knows much but he has not been there to harness the power of the shadows and force them to obey. His mind corrupted by the abyss, yet, Kyran has never felt more powerful or true to himself. It is freeing. It is only to be expected that he is not the same as the beasts fighting under the guidance of light and peace. And yet, he feels a hole deep inside of his being; a quiet voice begging for him to reconsider. Kyran recalls what had once been and cannot help feeling disgusted at his own weaknesses. Pain is a bad companion to have but it is a loyal one; it stays near and it keeps him grounded. He has the power required to inflict pain onto others and that is enough for him. He has no bigger reasons and does not need them. The path in front is stained red.

He grins and for a second, there is a spark of what had once been reflected in his amber gaze before he leaps above, ignoring the silent plead in his brother's blue eyes. It is time to depart and to begin anew; his duty is finished and their other brethren have no use for Kyran's presence. He is a traitor, he is different and unwanted. Much like the castle, the last bridges between him and the others have crumbled into the chasm that he has left behind. As he rises to the skies, the sounds of his enemies and his allies rise together with him, echoing as the dragon glides, not wishing to look down and smirk at his own destruction. It washes over him and clings to the beast's muscles, the echoes of the dead ringing inside of his mind and slowly sinking their claws into the desperate part of his soul that remains innocent and untainted. He knows that it will be gone if he let the darkness seep into his heart further. But he does not care. Not anymore.

Erion is left somewhere on the ground, desperately calling after his twin; Kyran hears his begging, yet, he does not answer. Sees no need to reach out and promise empty things he would not remember in a few days. Keeping relationships is pointless and unneeded; only a way to tie him down and keep someone like him from achieving his true potential. His soul is torn apart by the darkness spreading inside of his veins and the dragon roars, his voice sinking to the ashy ground below as he watches his brethren tremble in fear and anticipation. They know he is strong and they are aware of his beastly ways. The stench of blood invades his mind and he cannot shake it off, forced to bear the results of his actions for all eternity as the metallic taste lingers inside his mouth, never leaving him. It is a chain that keeps him bound to the monster living inside of him and tainting what good remained in him as a warrior. He screeches into the skies above and the pained screams of millions of souls echo in his voice as the dragon shoots through the clouds, stretching his wings in front of the sun. It is too bright and it burns but he cares little. The pain reminds him that he is alive and that he is thriving. He is changed and for once, he feels alright. Like himself.

Kyran can see the dark blue shape trailing after him as he soars into the heavens, rising until he can see nothing apart from the abyss that stretches out beyond the world. He can feel the presence of his brother and yet, it feels distant and unknown, almost as if it was a stranger desperately trying to catch up to him. It is a moment worth of his laughter and amusement as he hovers above the battlefield and a world that is soon to be his, waiting until the last bridges collapse. For there is no man, no dragon or being capable of keeping him chained. For there is nothing powerful enough to keep him untainted. For the last wall has fallen.
Gamora
Black Belt

Prompt Submission

Thu May 09, 2019 6:27 pm

word count: 2041
      For both prompts:

"I am not who I was one year ago
      and maybe, just once, change is good."

The last door closed.
      xx
      xx
      xx
      xx
      xx
      xx
      xx
      xx
      xx
      xx
      xx
      xx
      xx
      xx
      xx
      xx
      xx
      xx
      xx
      xx
      xx
      Sitting on the couch in the living area of the Benetar, Gamora sat sharpening her Godslayer. It was a habit she made whenever she was getting too stressed out or lost in her head. It was relaxing to her and was always a good way to help herself calm down. In front of her was a view of the Galaxy as they slowly made their way to their next mission. They wouldn't get their for a few more hours yet, so she had time. Logically, she knew she should be sleeping, resting up for whatever bullshit they were about to deal with next, but she just couldn't rest right now. It had been two weeks since the events on Ego and it had all been weighing down on her. And she couldn't exactly pinpoint what it was that was bothering her. There were a lot of confessions regarding feeling over the past two weeks and it was...a lot. Her sister left on the hunt for Thanos, which Gamora knew wouldn't bode well for her. Peter nearly died, making her realize how strong her feelings were for him to the point of confessing to the unspoken thing. The group in general had grown closer than ever and it was just a lot to deal with.

She was lost in her thoughts about all of this again and she didn't hear the approaching footsteps behind her. So when Peter spoke her name, it caused her to jump, grip tightening on her sword and she stood up, turning towards the intruder. Though, the moment she saw it was Peter, she relaxed. "Whoa, sorry, I didn't mean to scare you," he said with his hands up in defense. He looked tired, his hair a mess, clad in his boxers and of course, no shirt. And he was completely adorable and she internally cursed herself for that thought. Even though she had admitted her feelings for him, they hadn't had much of a chance to talk about it. Or rather, Gamora didn't give him that chance, always shutting down the topic or changing the subject. "Sorry," Gamora said, offering a slight smile, sheathing her Godslayer back onto her hip. it was sharpened enough to her satisfaction and it was best to keep it put away in case she got startled again. "I didn't hear you."

"I gathered that," Peter replied as she sat down, him joining her on the couch beside her. There was a short amount of space between them. Close, but not too close. He had been respectful of her space since she admitted to the unspoken thing, which was really appreciated. He was a really sweet guy and she was glad he was being so patient with her. Gamora knew she wanted to elaborate on what they were, maybe take things a step further, but she didn't know how to go about that. "Are you okay? You should probably be resting for tomorrow," he said then, sincere and sweet. Gamora chuckled quietly and smirked as she looked over at him. "So should you," she pointed out. Peter was asleep, but he wasn't now. And she was wondering why he was up. She didn't answer his question about being okay, because while she was alright, she also was stressing out a little bit. But again, she didn't know how to say that, let alone how to admit it.

"Why are you awake?" she asked curiously. Peter shrugged, leaning back against the couch with a yawn, not covering his mouth because that was just who he was. His arm stretched around the top of the couch behind her, but he didn't make a move to touch her with it. He wouldn't either, not unless he was certain she'd be okay with it. "Nightmare," he said honestly, which Gamora knew he'd been having a lot of those lately, "and I couldn't sleep, so I checked on you and saw you weren't there." The woman watched him, her features softening at the confession. He woke up and the first thing he thought of was to check on her. It was sweet and adorable and again, she was cursing herself mentally for those thoughts. Peter also knew that he wasn't the only one plagued with nightmares, especially since Ego. Their rooms were right next to one another, so they could often hear each other. Sometimes Gamora would go wake him up, and sometimes Peter would wake her up; if they sounded bad enough. "I think that's why I can't sleep," Gamora said after a moment of silence, now leaning back against the couch too, back of her neck touching the bare skin on his arm, but she didn't make a move to flinch and move away, so neither did he. That was kind of nice, to be touching him. "And there's just a lot on my mind."

She wasn't looking at him, but could feel him looking at her. "You know, if it's about the unspoken thing, you know I'll wait as long as you want," he said, something he has mentioned already many times over the past two weeks. And it was sweet and appreciated, but the problem was, Gamora didn't want to wait anymore. She just didn't know what to do about it. "I know," she said, then let out a shaky breath in preparation for the admittance, "but I don't want to wait." She turned to look at him, gaze nervous, but was only met with the most adorable grin and adoration in the man's eyes. "I just...don't know how to do this. I wasn't made for it." And the Peter's expression fell. Not out of sadness, but sympathy. He turned his body, angling towards her so he could look her dead on, expression serious, but caring. "Gamora, you are so much more than was he made you become," he said quietly, and carefully, reached out to tuck a stray hair behind her ear. And Gamora allowed him. That was also nice. "The last door closed on your life with Thanos the moment you decided to help us defeat Ronan," he continued, "you saved the Galaxy not once, but twice, and that was over a year ago. You deserve anything you want." She was silent for a moment, taking in his words and just looking at him. She could feel the emotion welling in her eyes, but didn't let any tears fall. Instead, she leaned forward, pressing her lips to his. It was a bit clumsy and short, but feel his lips against her own was everything she had wanted to feel over the past little while. Clearly he did too, because he kissed her back in the short moments their lips were connected.

When she pulled away, she leaned back against his arm again, this time, Peter's arm hugging loosely around her shoulders. She could get use to this closeness, but only slowly. And Peter knew that, based on the fact he didn't go in for another kiss. Or maybe he was too giddy to bother because the grin on his face was priceless. "That was..wow," he began, seeming to be at a loss for words, "that was different." Gamora couldn't help but smile, shaking her head at him. He wasn't great with his words and it was pretty endearing too. Lots of things about him were. "A lot is different now," she said in reply, gaze turning to the window, looking at the stars. "I am not who I was one year ago and maybe, just once, change is good." If she had been told a year ago she'd end up saving the Galaxy rather than aiding Thanos to destroy it, she wouldn't have believed it. It was just hard to look back and see where she came from, the things she did, and to think she deserved any of this. For once in her life she was happy. And she finally found a family. Her sister had been family all along, it just took the two of them years to figure it out. And even though Nebula wasn't here now, off somewhere doing God knows what, their relationship was closer than ever. Things were looking up for once in her life and while the change was scary, it was welcome.

There was a comfortable silence between them for awhile and eventually, she dropped her head onto his shoulder as she kept her gaze out into the stars, just thinking about her past life and all that she had done to lead her here today, comfortable with a new life and a family, the kind of life she always wanted. As she sat there, Peter's fingers running along the skin on her arm where he held her close, she found herself drifting off. Just as she did, Peter jostled her awake. "Hey," he said softly when she lifted her head to look at him, "do you want to go get some sleep? We still have a few hours to spare." Sleepily she nodded, rising to her feet with him when he moved to stand. The two made their way to the bunks, the Captain's quarters, Peter's room, the first stop on the way. He stopped and leaned against the door frame, reaching for her hand, which she let him take. There was a comfortable silence for a moment before Gamora, taking a deep breath beforehand, broke it. "Can I stay with you?" she asked, her tone anxious, wondering what his response would be. The smile on his lips said it all and he nodded, just as he had done when Gamora told him about the unspoken thing during Yondu's funeral.

"Peter," Gamora said after about a minute, "are you going to keep grinning like that, or can we go to sleep?" There was slight annoyance in her tone, but her lips quirked into a small smile, amused by him too. "Sorry," he said with a chuckle, scratching the back of his head with a sheepish look, "I just...I'm really happy." This time, she didn't curse herself for thinking about how adorable he was, instead just letting it happen, and followed him inside his room, shutting the door behind her. They both knew nothing was going to happen right now. Nothing but sleep. However, Gamora certainly wouldn't be opposed into doing something more in the future. Maybe after this next mission. But right now, she was tired and just wanted to crawl under the blankets and sleep. Considering she had been tired enough to fall asleep against Peter on the couch, it was probably a good idea to at least try and get some rest for the mission tomorrow.

Gamora let Peter get situated first, rolling her eyes as he patted the spot next to her and told her he wouldn't bite. The first time he said that to her, she was confused, but soon realized it was some strange Terran slang. You could take the man from Terra, but you wouldn't take the Terran from the man. It was pretty adorable though, she had grown to love that part of him. She settled beside him, their arms brushing and them both laying on their backs, next to one another. Gamora turned to look at him and his smile and presence was just so endearing and inviting that she decided to take it a step further. Carefully she rolled onto her side, her head resting on his chest and an arm draped over him. Peter was quick to bring his own arms around her, pulling her closer to him. He was so warm, and while this was new, she knew it was something she could get used to.

They both sighed at the same time, content in each other's arms. "Goodnight, Gamora," Peter whispered to her, feeling the press of his lips on the top of her head. She couldn't help but smile. "Goodnight, Peter," she whispered in return, shutting her eyes and easily drifting off to sleep, listening to sound of his heart beating. Gamora wasn't open to changing her ways, not until she met him. And even then, it wasn't really a change, just her true self finally allowed to blossom. So yeah, change was sometimes good. This time it definitely was.
    • ── IT'S JUST SOME]XXX
      XXXXUNSPOKEN THING

┌────────────────────┐
      i'm just your average marvel nerd & starmora
      enthusiast. feel free to pm me about anything.
      still suffering from post-endgame depression.
      julienuhhh100 days of summerstorage

└────────────────────┘