AS Afflatus: Issue Twenty-Three

Where you can find all published issues of the Advanced Scribes Afflatus, our very own newsletter!

Moderator: Admin Aide

Please vote on a poem featured from the Member's Corner!

Jazzyleia's "The Rise of Skywalker"
22%
Gamora's "Untitled"
3%
Gamora's "wrong timing"
28%
Silence's "Afloat"
47%

Total votes: 32
Jazzyleia
Silver Belt
House: Vipera

Character Interview #1 - Sammy

Thu May 09, 2019 8:40 pm

1. What subject is/was your character best at in school?
"Like regular school? Because we moved around quiet a lot and, well, a normal school day wasn't exactly in the works for me. I enjoyed learning how to pickpocket though."

2. What is their favorite book?
"50 Shades. Next question."

3. Favorite literary hero or heroine?
I always kind of enjoyed Katniss from the Hunger Games."

4. Favorite literary villain?
"Um...I mean I kind of identify with the villians more in any story so I really like them all."

5. What would completely break your character?
"I've been broken before. I'm still broken. I haven't even healed from the last blow. I guess the last straw would likely be everyone else being killed. I don't want to be alone."

6. How does your character feel about sex?
"Fine. Have it I guess often enough. Nothing wrong with it."

7. What is your character afraid of?
"Being alone for sure. I've done that before, and I don't want to do it again."

8. What is your character reluctant to tell people?
"How my parents died. There are only two people that know the whole story. Know what I've done since then."

9. What is your character’s major flaws?
"I guess being a girl sometimes is my biggest flaw. Like going from hot to cold and back again just as quick. Most times I just let my emotions get the best of me in certain situations."

10. What famous/"deep" quote does your character live/go by?
"I've always enjoyed this saying: 'Without the darkness, we would never see the stars.' To me that means quiet a lot. I've been in darkness, and yet sooner or later you will shine. I guess that is one of the reasons my name is Stardust."

11. If they were a Disney villain/hero, who would they be and why?
"Ooh I'd totally be Rapunzel from Tangled. Why? Well...why not? I'm spunky like her, I sometimes get distracted easily, and while I don't exactly care to paint, I'm sure not afraid to sing."

12. If they were to kill one family member/friend, who would they kill? Why?
"By they I assume you mean probably Ryan. And if that's the case, he wants to kill anyone merely because Xavier killed his boy toy a year ago or so. Oh wait...you meant me didn't you? Well uh, I guess Dan. But Brandon probably wouldn't like that, but Dan is kind of a dick."

13. If they found themselves in a soulmate AU, how would it 'appear' on them?
"I imagine it's like some really cute and romantic poem line that is tattooed on my body somewhere."

14. If they were a mythological beast, what would they be?
"I'm probably like Medusa or something."

15. What is your character's favorite word and its meaning?
"Galaxy. Because I love to just look out at the stars at night."
xxxx
Imagex News: ......
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Roleplays:
Fandom [][∞] Deer [X][∞]
Momo [] Phoenix [X]
Snow [X] Gamora [X]
Avenoir [] Golden []
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Deer
Silver Belt
House: Halcyon

Character Interview i

Thu May 09, 2019 9:28 pm

Darren Herron-Black
xx
“My best subject was obviously Computer Science. I liked Mathematics and Science and all that kind of stuff as well. But I liked Computer Science the most. Not surprising if you see what I ended up doing in my daily life.”

“Mythology: Timeless Tales of Gods and Heroes”

“Hercules, definitely”

“King Minos. You know, of the tales about the labyrinth with the Minotaur? Oh well, I don’t really think that many people are familiar with Greek mythology anyways.”

“Something that would completely break me was if I lost Matt and Jason. They mean everything to me and are the most important to me. I would give up everything in a heartbeat.”

“I feel good. I mean, Jason knows a few good tricks.”

“I am afraid of needles. I hate syringes and everything that comes with it. Other than that I am also afraid of getting shot. I know it sounds odd but the last time it happened it was a bit of a minor trauma to me. I rather not have it happen again.”

“I am assuming that you mean a general thing I mention to many people. Because there are a few secrets I keep and I don’t really want to talk about with anyone. But I guess that one of the things I am reluctant to tell people is that I am a big geek for Mythology and all of that. Even if it is obvious to people who know me I don’t really bring it to the table the first few meetings.”

“I tend to think that I know what is best for people. I tend to make decisions without taking feelings into account. I have learned to factor out the emotional aspect and be a rational thinker. While people may praise me for it, it is also my biggest flaw.”

“God, I'm not really of the sappy quote stuff. That is more Matt's thing. I guess the cheesiest one I have is 'There is no place like 127.0.0.1'.”

“Uhm, I don't really watch that many Disney movies. Is there a really technical disney movi-- Oh wait, I should probably be Wall-E, right? Don't tell Damien though because he will grow mad at me but well, I like robotics.”

“If I really, really, really had to kill someone? Well I don't really think that I'm friends with the people I would be willing to sacrifice. I'm a bit of an outcast and while I try to fit in, well, being social isn't my strongest point. I guess that the closest person to kill would probably be Brandon, because he can be a huge dick and I honestly don't know if I can trust him with my identity if he gets pissed off again. And I can't have him jeopardize my family. Not after all of this.”

“Pretty sure I would find some binary on me. Just like me and Jason have right now, even if we tattooed that by our own free will.”

“God, this is hard. What mythological beast would I be? There are so many… I don’t think I would really be a beast but I may more be like a Satyr? I’d like to think I’m pretty down to Earth, after all.”

15. What is your character's favourite word and its meaning?
“I guess anything computer related is my favorite word? I don't really have a favorite word. I do have two favorite numbers, though: 0 and 1. ”

Hi, I am Deer! I love coding and spend a fair part of my
life doing it. I like Arrowverse, a lot. My inbox is always
open if you feel up to chat (about anything) or need some
help with BBCode. Check out my superhero group rp!

==================================================
BooSisPotato 100 DoSTo Do
==================================================
All this time I was finding myself, I didn't know I was lost

Imagex

chancellor.
Yellow Belt

( ⊱ . character interview: kaylie

Fri May 10, 2019 2:20 am

Image Image Image

i. What subject is/was your character best at in school?
"I was never one who was too thrilled about school. I looked at it solely as a place to socialize rather than a place to study. It wasn't until my senior year of high school when found a subject I really cared about. Fashion. You see, I had taken a fashion design course as an elective and the rest is history. I've gone on to receive a degree in fashion design and merchandising and now work for a local designer in hopes of running my own line one day."
ii. What is their favorite book?
"Does Vogue or Cosmo count as a book?"
iii. Favorite literary hero or heroine?
"Pass, next question."
iv. Favorite literary villain?
"Gross, these questions are so boring."
v. What would completely break your character?
"Probably being backstabbed by someone I had put my complete and utter trust into. Whether it be a romantic relationship or just a really close friend. I may be a bitch, but I'm a loyal bitch."
vi. How does your character feel about sex?
"That's kind of a personal question, but I enjoy sex if that's what you mean. I may get around just a little bit, but hey, a lot of sex never hurt anyone. Well, there was that one ti—never mind."
vii. What is your character afraid of?
"What am I most afraid of? Ooh, oh gosh. Well, I mean, never finding true love is kind of nerve-racking. Like, physically being alone for your entire life and then dying alone is just kind of mind numbing. Everyone deserves to find someone to spend the rest of their life with, right? Right? Oof, this got a little dark for me. Is there any chance I could get a glass of wine or something?"
viii. What is your character reluctant to tell people?
"Why did the questions take such a deep turn? But, um, I try to not say too much about my family. I didn't come from the best family, let's just say that. Everything that I have now is because of me. My parents were shitty parents. Can I get another glass please?
ix. What is your character’s major flaws?
"Plain and simple. I'm a jealous bitch. I will tell you how it is without even batting an eyelash. You don't like what I have to say then don't listen. I mean, I won't walk up to some stranger on the street and just picking out things I don't like about them. I'm not that evil, but if a friend wants me to tell them truth I'm not going to sugarcoat anything. We're all adults here."
x. What famous/"deep" quote does your character live/go by?
"'I see it, I like it, I want it, I got it' by the goddess herself, Ariana Grande. Must I say more?"
xi. If they were a Disney villain/hero, who would they be and why?
"First off, huge Disney fan here. Secondly, if I had to choose, you know what, I'll just pick for both! For villain, must def Ursula. She knows how to seduce a man all right. Hero, I guess Ariel because I have a red hair and her shell bra is like super cute."
xii. If they were to kill one family member/friend, who would they kill? Why?
"This slut-bitch, Tiffany Westerdale. We were BFF's in college. We were in the same sorority and everything. Well, in college I had this pretty serious boyfriend, Brent. I guess he was cheating on me with her and convinced him to dump me. I was heartbroken. Turns out the only reason he dumped me was because he got her pregnant. They're now married and have two children. Ugh. Give me a knife and I'll happily—I mean, no one. I wouldn't want to kill anyone."
xiii. If they found themselves in a soulmate AU, how would it 'appear' on them?
"I'm sorry, what was the question?"
xiv. If they were a mythological beast, what would they be?
"I have to be a beast? Ew, gross. Is a mermaid an option?"
xv. What is your character's favorite word and its meaning?
"Obviously my favorite word is fashion and according to Google here it says 'a popular trend, especially in styles of dress and ornament or manners of behavior.' Makes sense, I guess. This was the last question? Thank God."
deviant
Green Belt

Re: character interview // odette naïlo

Fri May 10, 2019 6:10 pm

( crooked grins, sly hands, ) ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ( and one dangerous voice. )
  • 1. What subject is/was your character best at in school?
    odette never had the opportunity to attend any sort of school. her mother couldn't afford it, and being a half-elf meant that she was never going to be on the receiving end of any charity from elves or humans alike. however, if she had attended school she would have excelled in any subject involving problem solving or logic.
    she didn't have access to many books growing up, but the one that she's always got with her and will always cherish is a small book about different herbs and plants and how they can be used for medicinal and survival purposes. it's one of the few possessions that belonged to her mother that she still has, and has helped her numerous times in the past.
    robin hood. odette tends to feel a sense of loathing for people who have a rich and 'easy' life just because it's something she never had, and she's seen so many people struggling to survive. she always looked up to this hero who risked himself to steal from the more fortunate and give to the poor, and it's part of what inspired her to start helping other people living on the streets when she had the means and supplies to do so.
    any villain that isn't just some rich asshole with too much money and power - she's seen too many of them in real life to appreciate them in stories. she's particularly a fan of the villains who wholeheartedly believe that what they're doing is right.
    growing up on the streets and fighting to survive, trust is an important thing for odette. it takes her a long time and a lot of convincing before she'll let someone in, so to reach that point and then have someone betray that trust would destroy her. her fear of this betrayal is a large part of her reluctance to trust people in the first place.
    she's never been close enough to someone to see it as something romantic - although she would likely come to see it that way if that was the case - but rather she currently sees it as a tool she can use in order to get things she wants or needs. it's not an approach she enjoys using, and she avoids it as much as possible, but really she's not had a great deal of "real" experience.
    there are several things that odette is afraid of, but one thing she is most afraid of is the possibility of ever meeting her father. as far as she is aware, he rejected her mother upon finding out that she was pregnant - thus also rejecting odette. she dreads the idea of their paths ever crossing, unsure how she would cope with meeting him face to face.
    anything about her past. she spent so long fighting to survive on the streets and living a less than glamorous (and legal) lifestyle that she always worries that people will look down on her if they find out the truth about her. whilst it's a life she has grown accustomed to and accepted, she knows that many people may look at her with disgust once they find out.
    her reluctance to trust people is up there, but most importantly is her desire for self-preservation. spending so long just fighting to survive has left her with an innate need to continue surviving and sometimes this desire gets the better of her at the worst of times, resulting in some questionable decisions on her part.
    from a young age, and with frequent reminders from her mother, odette has always lived by the saying "be your own hero", with the lesson being instilled into her that she can always rely on herself more than anyone else. as she grew up she also became a firm believe in the phrase "the quieter you become, the more you can hear", having realised that blending into a crowd can gather her much more useful information than outright asking or threatening people.
    aladdin, easily. there are several similarities, in the sense of they're both thieves but more from the point of view of trying ot survive rather than doing it out of any real malicious intent. odette would also not hesitate to help someone who she recognises as being in a situation not unlike her own, having learned early on how to spot the people who might need someone to look out for them - in much the same way that people once helped her out in the early days.
    she often contemplates the idea of killing her father for rejecting both her and her mother, but if the chance actually arose for her to do that odette doesn't know for certain whether she would be able to do that. asides from him, she doesn't have any living family (unless there are half-siblings on her father's side out there somewhere), and friends aren't a luxury she often allows herself to have.
    the 'red string of fate' type idea - where you feel a pull towards or see a thread that leads towards your soulmate when you get close to them. as excited as she'd be about the prospect, the idea of following it would terrify odette because finding her soulmate would mean getting close to someone, which would mean finding another person she could lose.
    maybe a harpy? stealing food and all.
    15. What is your character's favourite word and its meaning?
    "ammil." it's the word used to describe the glittering layer of ice that dusts leaves, twigs, and grass after a freeze. it was a word her mother taught her when she was very young, and it is a sight (and by extension, word) that odette always associates with her mother and the ideas of magic that the frost instilled in her when she was a child.
silence.
Orange Belt

character interview one !!

Fri May 10, 2019 9:33 pm

character interview featuring Kellan Vosler
  • What subject is/was your character best at in school?
    science!! especially organic chemistry and biology. he also took anatomy as an elective in high school, and was thoroughly hated in that class for somehow being able to maintain an A without really studying

What is their favorite book?
    kellan has a soft spot for the harry potter series, considering he's read all seven books to his (hogwarts-obsessed) little brother kaden dozens of times. they're not, however, his absolute favorite. that honor goes to "watership down" by richard adams

Favorite literary hero or heroine?
    regulus black, despite having such a small role and not being a typical 'hero.' something about regulus, how he died for what was right without anyone knowing it, appeals to kellan

Favorite literary villain?
    idc if comic book characters don't count as "literary" villains, kellan is SUCH a poison ivy stan. they're lowkey the same villain rip -- aggressively eco-friendly growers of killer plants? yeah, they're channeling the same energy

What would completely break your character?
    tbh... kellan has already been through so much bs, i'm honestly not sure if he's near his breaking point already or if he truly can crawl back from just about anything. although, actually, if anything terrible were to happen to kaden..... kellan would Lose It

How does your character feel about sex?
    he likes it, maybe a bit too much. it's one of the few things sure to get kellan's shitbrain to be quiet. kellan may or may not have had a period in his life where he slept with far more people than is probably healthy, oops

What is your character afraid of?
    anything happening to his loved ones, certain enemies he's made, deforestation

What is your character reluctant to tell people?
    how open kellan is depends on who he's talking to, but generally he's not a big fan of talking about his emotions. he'd rather just keep everything inside until he dies, thanks

What are your character’s major flaws?
    well.... he's kind of a supervillain? but he has his reasons!! other, lesser flaws include: he refuses to get help for his mental illnesses, he tends to jump to the worst possible conclusion, he holds grudges, and he has a whole host of self-destructive behaviors he uses to punish himself

What famous/"deep" quote does your character live/go by?
    "what makes night within us may leave stars" - victor hugo

If they were a Disney villain/hero, who would they be and why?
    he'd be the fox from zootopia, bc he's a criminal who has to team up with an officer of the law, which is more or less kellan's situation too

If they were to kill one family member/friend, who would they kill? Why?
    his stepdad, because he really heckin hates that guy. the only good thing about him, in kellan's opinion, is that he made kaden

If they found themselves in a soulmate AU, how would it 'appear' on them?
    mmm i'm a sucker for soulmate aus where people can't see color until they meet their soulmate, and lose color after they die. so probably that!! or the one where if you write on your skin it appears on your soulmate's skin too

If they were a mythological beast, what would they be?
    he would be a kodama!! he, too, curses men when they cut down his trees

What is your character's favourite word and its meaning?
    petrichor, which oxford dictionary defines as: "a pleasant smell that frequently accompanies the first rain after a long period of warm, dry weather"
silence.
Orange Belt

character interview two !!

Fri May 10, 2019 9:34 pm

character interview featuring Vesper Regala
  • What subject is/was your character best at in school?
    math!! vesper is also very good at science, though he wasn't overly fond of biology in high school. he's currently an astrophysics major, and one day he's gonna work for nasa, just you wait!!

What is their favorite book?
    vesper is a big fan of nonfiction, especially memoirs. he particularly enjoys "the glass castle" by jeanette walls, as well as "brain on fire" by susannah cahalan

Favorite literary hero or heroine?
    vesper doesn't read enough fiction to be able to pick a "favorite," and even then it'd probably just be the main character of whatever book first comes to mind

Favorite literary villain?
    vesper loves count dracula. he feels a bit of an affinity toward vampires, if you replace a need for blood with a need for coffee. he, too, likes to wear black, is awake all night, has an aversion to the sun, and is a little bit otherworldly

What would completely break your character?
    i don't think it would be suitable for the public board >.>

How does your character feel about sex?
    he's never had it, but he can't deny that he's at least a little curious to know what the fuss is all about

What is your character afraid of?
    a better question is what Isn't he afraid of, honestly. vesper is an absolute anxious wreck. to name a few fears: the ocean, clowns, his cousin orpheus, small spaces, messing up in front of people, talking to people, really any social interaction

What is your character reluctant to tell people?
    anything about himself, really. he'll talk readily about other things, other people, but as soon as someone wants to know about him ?? vesper lowkey shuts down. he doesn't consider himself particularly interesting or worth getting to know, and is scared of other people realizing it too, so he twists every conversation away from himself as much as possible

What is your character’s major flaws?
    vesper doesn't really have a sense of self-worth, or self-preservation. what does he care if he gets hurt during an investigation? he's spent pretty much his entire life getting beat up — at least answers are worth the pain. he's also a pushover, a terrible insomniac, and an anxious mess

What famous/"deep" quote does your character live/go by?
    "if you’ve never eaten while crying you don’t know what life tastes like" - johann wolfgang von goethe

If they were a Disney villain/hero, who would they be and why?
    he would be elsa, bc she spends most of frozen hiding in her room, suppressing her powers, avoiding people, and running away from her problems. which honestly?? mood

If they were to kill one family member/friend, who would they kill? Why?
    probably his cousin orpheus. they have a bit of bad blood between them — that blood being vesper's after orpheus beat him up countless times throughout their childhood and adolescence. vesper doesn't particularly want him dead, but if he had to kill someone....

If they found themselves in a soulmate AU, how would it 'appear' on them?
    knowing vesper's luck, it'd be one of those where you and your soulmate share pain/injuries. except vesper gets knocked around a lot, so he'd feel awful for his soulmate if that were the case. also knowing his luck, it'd be the one where you have heterochromia until you meet your soulmate (vesper is heterochromatic normally)

If they were a mythological beast, what would they be?
    a unicorn, or maybe a pegasus?? something magical and beautiful but easily spooked

What is your character's favourite word and its meaning?
    hiraeth!! it's a welsh word without a direct english translation, but it means something along the lines of: a deep longing for a home you can no longer return to, or maybe never was
Jazzyleia
Silver Belt
House: Vipera

Character Interview #2 - Jason Herron

Fri May 10, 2019 9:57 pm

"Gym. And before you say anything, yes that's a class. And of course I'm the best at it, and so was Dar. I mean, that's kind of how we got together in a way. If you don't count the fact that I was Matt's best friend who is his brother."

"Any biography on a famous sports player. Basketball, football, really anything and I'll read it."

"Uh...I don't know. Let's see, what's a book I read that wasn't a biography? Well I mean in school we had to read stuff like The Grapes of Wraith. I read Gone with the Wind as one of my projects. So I suppose Scarlett is pretty good."

"I guess if we are keeping on this journey, Rhett from Gone with the Wind. But again, I just really read biographies or anything about sports."

"Losing Darren. He's my one family. He's the guy that I have for the rest of my life. I can't imagine being without him anymore."

"Are you really asking me about my sex life with Darren? Because I mean it's really good. Like REALLY good. Darren knows quiet a few tricks, even if I'm normally the guy on top."

"Losing those close to me. Letting Darren get shot again. Just generally failing."

"I don't think I keep any secrets really from anyone. I suppose I'm reluctant to tell Darren what I'm planning for our anniversary, but that's supposed to be a surprise for him."

"I'm not as bad as Gavin is with diving head first into problems, but if my family is threatened I'll sometimes lose focus."

"Can I just make up my own quote? Something like....'It doesn't matter if you win or lose, but you have to try.'"

"Yo Disney? Where is Xavier when I need him? I'd probably be like....Luke Skywalker or something. At least according to Xavier."

"Anyone on the Pack side excluding Aiden, Nate, and Scott. Nate because he's dating Matt and I'm not going to screw that up. Aiden because that's Nate's brother and then Scott because he's dating Gavin. Anyone else is fair game in my book."

"This nerd would probably make it to where we were in one where it's binary on our arms or something. So I mean, we already have that covered."

"I don't know mythology. You'd have to ask Darren what he thinks I would be."

15. What is your character's favorite word and its meaning?
"Soulmate. Because to me, I think I did find my soulmate in Darren. And yes I'm allowed to be cheesy."
xxxx
Imagex News: ......
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Roleplays:
Fandom [][∞] Deer [X][∞]
Momo [] Phoenix [X]
Snow [X] Gamora [X]
Avenoir [] Golden []
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
empty.
Orange Belt

Re: AS Afflatus: Issue Twenty-Three

Sun May 12, 2019 4:56 am

• 1. If you could bitch slap one celebrity, who would it be?
      ynw melly
      2. Did you brush your teeth this morning?
      yes, which i am very proud of because depression is a bitch.
      3. What is the meaning behind your AS name?
      bow and arrow was my dog's name, empty because of mental problems.
      4. Who is someone you miss?
      my grandpaw
      5. What is a character of someone else’s that you adore?
      i honestly don't know
      6. What is a character of someone else’s that you wish you created for yourself?
      see abve
      7. What is the worst Mary Sue / Gary Stu trait you’ve seen?
      always winning at something
      8. Have you ever gone back and reread threads from your first year of roleplaying/writing?
      yes
      9. What is your guilty pleasure fandom?
      my little pony low key
      10. What is a name you are absolutely obsessed with?
      jay rose
      11. Who is your favorite antagonist?
      nagito
      12. How different was your life five years ago?
      very different. step dad and mother were going through a divorce
      13. Would you want to know when you’re going to die?
      no.
      14. Do you hold grudges? What was the longest?
      yes. idk
      15. What would you be the god/goddess of?[
      animals/size]
Tesalong
Purple Belt

Oh !!!

Sun May 12, 2019 2:44 pm

Only one? :(
    Probably Trump ! He more than deserves it

Yes yes yes yes yes

Aaaa Tesalong is a username I’ve had since I was, like, 13? I was playing a pet adoptable game and bought a creature someone had named Tesalong, said “Oh I like that,” and have been using it ever since ! I’ve tried a few others over the years, like Exria and Kikya, but they didn’t feel like they fit as nicely

My friends and family; I’m on vacation rn, so they’re very far away!
    More generally I miss old friends who I drifted away from because of distance/time/whatever. They all meant a lot to me

Silence’s character Kellan is So Good. In this house we love an angsty, aesthetic plant boy

6. What is a character of someone else’s that you wish you created for yourself?
    I reread one of TJ Klune’s “How to be Normal” recently, and honestly I’m jealous of the entire colorful cast goddamn it

Maaaaan don’t get me started on this I’ll talk forever if u let me.
    One thing I Hate is when characters seem to mind read? Like when they know & react to Everything your character is thinking/feeling, even when it’s not supposed to be visible >:/

8. Have you ever gone back and reread threads from your first year of roleplaying/writing?
    Yes!!! It’s mortifying but kind of fun. It’s cool to see how far I’ve come, even if it makes me wince oh god

I’m not really active with any fandoms, but I absolutely love Yuri on Ice. Thinking about it for too long makes me start to tear up bc it just means a lot to me

I’m not sure!! I do tend to really really gravitate towards names that start with A, E, & K though

UM big shrug. My favorite kind of antagonists tend to be ones that start off as enemies, but eventually become allies !! So by the end they aren’t true antagonists

Oh man, so different. I was in my last year of highschool, and I was still high-key struggling with social anxiety. I didn’t really have any friends because of it.
    I’ve grown so much since ! I just graduated from college. Over the years I’ve fallen in love, gotten my heart broken (ouch but good reference for stories!!), started becoming more comfortable with speaking to people and putting myself out there, and now have some A+ friends that I absolutely love. They make me happy!

God fuck no
    I’d feel so paranoid about it no matter what. If the date is close I’d feel sad and anxious, and if it’s far away I’d feel weirdly... trapped, I think.

Yes !!! Under deserving conditions, though? I only hold grudges against people who have intentionally hurt me. I used to 100% believe in the whole “turn the other cheek/forgive everyone!” thing but not anymore! Unconditional forgiveness isn’t healthy man, especially if it means u keep letting the person come back and do the shitty thing again, ya know?

Mmm I hold very low-key grudges against the people who bullied me in Elementary, so that’s been a thing for over a decade now? My biggest grudge tho is against my ex and I’ve had it for almost exactly two years. (I haven’t seen or talked to any of these people in a long time; I feel like it’s important to note that my grudge isn’t the “go out of your way to make their life hell and conspire to bring about their demise” type and more the “cut them off, and give them hell if they don’t leave you alone/try to manipulate their way back” type where I’m not at all willing to offer another chance at companionship. My presence is a privilege they lost !)

15. What would you be the god/goddess of?
    Probably procrastination or gay jokes or that feeling when you see a cat and gasp (!) because you’re so excited.
sylver
Attendant

Member Interview

Sun May 12, 2019 4:58 pm

────────── [ NECRO ] ──────────
THEY TRY TO MAKE ME FEEL THERE'S SOMETHING
WRONG WITH ME; . WELL, THEY CAN HAVE A PIECE
OF MY REALITY.

───────────────────────────
                i'm gonna join the trump crew and smack him

not in the morning, considering i didn't get out of bed until 1 or 2 PM, but i did brush them today, yes

it's just the nickname of a character of mine, which is just a play on both his name sylmahs and the colour of his hair, silver. nothing interesting, i'm afraid

most of the people i used to be friends with who either stopped talking to me out of nowhere, or who i stopped talking to

any of gold's characters tbh

me, sweating as i eye my toyhouse favourites: too,,, many

honestly, just the general "perfect and good at everything" thing? like, everyone loves them, everyone forgives them no matter what they do, the're good at everything they do instantly, and they have no flaws (and the "flaws" they do have are "cute" and make them even more "lovable")

i can't, since the site i started roleplaying on has been down for years

hmm, i don't really have any "guilty pleasure" fandoms? maybe undertale/deltarune though?

dorian, cyril, laurent & corvin

i have way too many, i'm sorry, i just love the assholes TM,,, does mannimarco from ESO count?

very different. i was still in school and had less money, but much more free time and energy. i think i was happier, kind of. less weighed down by childhood trauma and mental illness somehow? but, at the very least, nowadays i have a rough idea of what kind of job i want to have in the future, and i have a wonderful girlfriend. i've also been working on expressing myself more openly, including dressing & looking the way i actually want to look, regardless of what everyone else thinks of it

no. i fear death so much, so i wouldn't be able to ever stop thinking about the fact that i'm getting closer and closer to dying. especially if my date of death is much sooner than i hope it will be.

it depends. i do think i forgive people too easily, because i'm so afraid of abandonment and being alone that i can't stand the thought of driving anyone away, but with enough time and distance, my mind tends to form and hold grudges against people who undoubtedly treated me like shit and were toxic. i can't tell you what my longest grudge is though.

15. What would you be the god/goddess of?
                birds and unproductive days