AS Afflatus: Issue Twenty-Four

Where you can find all published issues of the Advanced Scribes Afflatus, our very own newsletter!

Moderator: Admin Aide

angelofwarfare
Red Belt
House: Vipera

member interview

Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:10 am

1.) What do you want to do for a career?: criminal justice. going to the academy soon.
2.) What's your dream car/transportation?:I do not really have a dream car? I could care less about sports cars, because they are usually made just for fun and not practical for an everyday life. I prefer something with practicality such as a reliable and good gas mileage such as a toyota or volkswagen or something for heavy lifting such as a pick-up truck like a ford ranger.
3.) Do you see yourself getting married?: maybe? right now, I am more focused in the career-aspects to my life. I have been focusing on my education and landing a steady career with good benefits. so, I was not really into the dating scene. now, I will be finishing college in july AND a promising career underway.
4.) Which kind of canned beans are the best? (ranch style, baked, pork 'n beans, black beans, refried...): baked beans are yummy! 
5.) Have you ever been fishing?: yes I have. I am not a great fisher though.
6). Have you hung anything on your walls? If so, what?: yes. posters, my own photographs, etc. in one room, I have a motivational poster that I made as inspiration for the accomplishments I want to achieve this year. in the other, I have some arts-y things like a blown-up photo and other decor in relation to old school bands. I also have some feathered masquerade masks from louisiana.
7.) Do you have any favorite characters you love developing/writing for?: my daughter nadia. one of my oldest characters.
8.) In your own words, describe your happy place.: some days, I just prefer peace and quiet. just staying in my room and sleeping in late is good enough. some other times, I like to spend time with family going shopping or going out to eat somewhere to catch up.
9.) Is there a smell or a flavor that brings back good memories?: cookies and brownies. mmmmmmhmmmm. 
10.) What time of day do you favor most?: the night. sometimes, because of my migraines from light sensitivity. other times, because I am a night owl and typically stay up late for studies.
11.) Do you have a favorite genre of book or movie?: mmmm...futuristic, dystopian, and fantasy.
12.) What's a good book that you read recently and would recommend? Why?: I was kind of put off with reading due to college. a few members of the advanced scribes community (you know who you are babes), that recommended a court of thorn and roses by sara j. maas. the book was a little slow in the beginning but near the middle and the end, is where I could not put the book down. I just love the world the author has built. currently, I am reading the second installment of the series "a court of mist and fury".
13.) What's a tv show that you have re-watched multiple times?: does sailor moon count? that show was my childhood. watched the original series and the re-make. now, there is a fruits basket remake. ahhhhh! yessss! 
14.) What's your favorite classic movie?: I love the studio ghibli movie "kiki's delivery service". I also love the old school disney movies such as mulan, pocahontas, etc.
15.) If you had a theme song, what would it be?: it would be sunshine girl by britt nicole and angel by shaggy.

angelofwarfare
Red Belt

afflatus prompt

Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:10 am

Image (1,052 w.)
(based on member activity)
xxxx
Hidden text.
The blackened skies rattle with a thunderous roar that illuminates the dimly lit expansive of space that they have found themselves in. The soft tufts of grass and the earthen soil beneath the soles of her boots absorb the moisture of the droplets from the rains that fall from high above in the heavens. It was deathly quiet. Only the patter of the rain and the crack of lightning that streaked the grayed skies was the only sourcing to sound that had reached either one of their sharpened senses. The deft fingers of the male slightly burrows into the soils beneath the emerald green grasses that has thrived in the region. His heart races, and he had been afraid that the other would hear the sound of the beat to his heart slamming against the cage that contains it from its bounds and its leaps. The rain that falls has been chilling, and causes for the buttoned shirt and the cargo pants that he adorns to cling onto him as if it had been a second skin. His eyelashes flutter from the continuous stream of the light rain, and while he has been seated onto the drenched ground, he does not budge. He does not move a single muscle to his well-toned body that would provide an indication that he may be moving to stand up onto his own two feet from where he sits. He knows that it was best to stay where he was. There was no where else to go. There was no where else he could possibly turn to for the shelter that he so desperately need in a time of dire need. The predicament that he finds himself sandwiched in was grim. Only one would come from out of this alive, and his chances grows all the more slimmer for every second that slides by them. It bears the harrowing and inexorable resemblance to a prey animal that has been cornered by the predatory animal. He was entrapped and ensnared underneath the clawed paw of the one that has hunted him down from the cloak of shadows that they have basked themselves in. He never saw them coming, until it had been far too late. His throat bobs as he swallows lightly, but he does not raise his line of sight to peer up at whom has entangled them into their snare. The only sourcing of sound that derives from the man was the shallowed and uneven breaths that expels from his parted lips. The frigid bite of the algid climate causes for the heat of his breaths to billow and rise in their plumes. He has been frightened to look them in the eye, for they were death incarnate. The rumors to these beings had circulated through their sectors, but he had not believed for them to be true. A namesake had been bestowed onto them. Phantoms. It is what best described something that has not been seen, but has its presence that dominates over others. None has ever encountered a phantom, and has lived to tell the tale about them. For the few that has indeed survived, they were not 'alive' but merely shells to the person that once was.

It made him wonder if what they have experienced last was similarly to what he bears witness to. His hazel eyes are kept lowered as he glimpses to his own glossy identification card that is secured onto the pocket of his buttoned shirt. He then averts his focus onto the upper half of the individual that stands over him with the muzzle of a pistol aimed right at him. They did not wear the identification cards that was pinned to the personnel of the sectors. Who the hell were they? An inkling of courage amasses, and he speaks the first few words between them ever since their short-lasting pursuit has been brought to an abrupt halt. "Why? Why are you doing this?", he murmurs so lowly that he thought that the other may not have heard him. A silence looms between them. He keeps his eyes of trepidation lowered, for he knew what was to come. Perhaps, they have been as merciless as the spun tales has depicted them to be. They may never allow for him to speak his final words. In his genuine surprise, they do. "For the well-being of humanity.", the chosen words runs smoothly over their tongue. Feminine with its cold beauty. His bottom lip quivers from the response given, but he does not give her the satisfaction of seeing him tremble underneath her pinned stare. He does not have to inquire for what she has meant. "The lot of you live in your world of rose-colored lenses in this bubble world that you have created. You do not see the nightmare beyond the glass to the bubble. Your leaders have shielded you from the bitter truth. The world was dying. Resources were running low. Water, food, and land was beginning to become scarce. The rich will have warm food in their bellies while the poor starve. That is the society that you have succumbed yourself to. But we? We watched and waited. You may despise our morals, as to wipe the face of the earth for the means of renewal and rebirth. It will take us years to rebuild. In the end, they will thank us. We made the decision that you could not. That is why we did it. That is why I did it.", she continues, and as she tells him this, his hazel eyes slowly lifts to soak in the details of the woman. A light-weight armor with the embellishments of paint and imagery that he would not be able to grasp the meaning behind. Obsidian was their choice of coloration. The natural red hair that was once silken and straight in its demeanor has curled lightly from the moisture. Her eyes felt inhuman. She never does alter her stance with the muzzle to the gun poised onto him. It is then that he asks her one last thing."I never stood a chance, did I?", his words ride on a hushed whisper. "No. None of you did.", she murmurs as her index finger curls and squeezes the trigger.[.size]
angelofwarfare
Red Belt

afflatus activity

Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:11 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxname: rosalyn n. magnus
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxage: twenty-nine years of age
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxgender: femme
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxorientation: bisexual
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxface claim: x & x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoutfitting: x (in black)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxpersonality:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxpos.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-intelligent
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-hard-worker
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-loyal
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxneg.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-cold
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-sly
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-manipulative
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsector: unknown 
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxposition: 'phantom'
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxhistory: a high-ranking associate to a clandestine multi-billionaire organization that sought alternatives to the crisis that
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxhumanity has faced. the world leaders struggled to come to a resolution, therefore it was the time for a new world order. the
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxplanet has been wiped with no discrimination as to whom lived and whom perished. it has been considered to be done as in
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbrutal means of nuclear weaponry, but alas, there was purposing to it. while it would take time for the radiation to fade and for
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthe remnants of humanity to rebuild itself, it has been done to save the planet rather that to deplete its resources. she is
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxintelligent as she is cruel. some claim that all that beats in her ribcage is a stone of heart. a great deal of power and reputation is
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxat her fingertips, and she is perceived as a menace that none can touch. after all, her existence is all just amounted with tales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and rumors. she is a ghost with no trail nor tracing left behind. the goal to the organization is to expedite the progress of
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxhumanity by introducing state-of-the-art and advanced technology when the time draws near to do so. It is with this that they
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxhope to guide the new civilization to a former glory.

Image xxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxname: aristo t. svaalin
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxage:twenty-two years of age
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxgender: masculine
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxorientation: heterosexual
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxface claim:x & x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoutfitting:x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxpersonality:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxpos.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-creative
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-kind-hearted
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-open-minded
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxneg.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-disorganized
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-low-confidence
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-impulsive
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsector: the hub (medical)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxposition: an assistant to a microbiologist 
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxhistory: ever since he has been a young child, he had his high interest in the sciences. an inquisitive and developing young mind
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthat always had a question for everything that he has seen in the protective walls of the new society. yet, with many interests that
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxa child has, this has faded with time. as a teenager, he had his dreams as to be apart of the military sector. during a training
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsession at a gymnasium, he has collapsed from the treadmill that led him to be rushed to the hub.with a discovery to a heart
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx defect that has been diagnosed through a multitude of tests, he could not join the force as a young adult. after this defeat, he
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxrekindled the captivated interests that he had once as a child. applications to be in a mentorship has been sent out to the hub xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand agriculture sector, only to receive word back from a notable microbiologist in the health science field. the opportunity has xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbeen taken, and since then, he has learned a great bundle of information from the various strains of bacterium to the pathology xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxof diseases. the microbiologist sees prospect in his student, and hopes that some day, he will take his place and to help their xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsociety progress in the distant future.
angelofwarfare
Red Belt

otp questionare one

. nadia x xyander
(from "transcendence")
xxxx Image xxxx "in any universe..." ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ xxxx
1.) Who confessed their feelings first?:
well, it has not occurred just yet in the roleplay. technically, it will be xyander since he will be the first one to make the move. though, it will be nadia that puts it into words as to how she has feelings for him that extend beyond 'just friends' or 'partners' for a mutual interest that they both share. 
2.) Who would throw the other in the pool?:
hmmm. I do not really see either one of them really tossing the other into the pool. realistically, it would be xyander since he could easily pick her up while she could not make him budge from where he was standing. to be fair, I can totally see her dragging him in with her. 
3.) Who would accidentally set the kitchen on fire while cooking?: I would imagine nadia, but only because she can be a space cadet at times. I can see her focusing on some other task in the background, and not paying attention to the stove top. ensue flames and pure chaos in the household.
4.) Who is the early bird? Who is the night owl?: 
nadia would be the early bird, since she likes to tackle a few mediocre and smaller tasks before she actually starts off the day. plus, she likes to prep a nice breakfast and to relax at the dining room table rather than to rush in the last minute. I can see xyander as the night owl, since he can stay up at the very early hours of the morning.
5.) What are the nickname(s) they have given each other?: nadia has dubbed him the name of 'xy-xy'. not exactly the kind of nickname he found to be affectionate considering that he was known to be intimidating amongst the rest. then, this short stack comes around and slaps a nickname that he hated at first, but seemed to have grown a liking to eventually. he has the occasional name for her such as 'huntress' or 'ahamkara's champion'. small titles that reflects truth to them.
6.)Who pulls the other one closer when sleeping?: xyander. he can put on that tough guy exterior, but we all know who wants the cuddles. I imagine for him to be more affectionate behind closed doors, since there is no bystanders that can glimpse at the public displays of affection.
7.)What small quirks do they love about each other?: she has a different way as to view things at times (which some would call to be unusual) but he thinks it's cute. xyander also purposely says some things (that are kind of suggestive), just to make her whole face go red from embarassment or to hear her stammer over her own words.
8.) Who runs up and hugs their partner while the other catches them?: omg. this is so nadia. not the type to warn him. just straight up tackles him from out of the blue if he is a little under the weather. sometimes, she would give him the courtesy of a warning like 'catch me!' before she runs at him.
9.) What song best represents them?: I got this! I made a playlist. lmao.superposition by young the giant .
10.) Is there a 'mother hen' in the relationship and who?: yessssss! xyander! definitely xyander! did you eat yet? you should get some rest. are you okay? yes, yes, yes. he cares a lot about her. more than he should considering whom he really is, and the possibility to what will happen to her near the end.
11.) What animal would they say their SO is like?: xyander would most definitely be a wolf. nadia....hmmm...she's a tough one. either a fox because she can be sneaky, or a owl because she is wise beyond her years.
12.) Is there a small thing that the one does that makes no difference in their life, but it bothers the other all the same?: nadia doesn't like it when shoes or boots are not taken off as soon as you enter the home. while she isn't the type to say anything as to point it out, she kind of gives a look of disapproval that lasts for a moment or two. I mean, who could blame her? who wants tracked mud in their home?it's a pain in the buns to scrub away. he prob wouldn't care at all if someone took their shoes off at the door or not.
13.) What are some quirks that each overlook in each other?:
14.) How did you meet each other? Each character tell the story in their own words.:
"Well, this is a odd thing to say. We were assigned on a mission together, but it took a rather strange turn. He ended up finding my origins, and he basically black-mailed me. romantic, right?"
"I was assigned to work alongside her. I despised the idea, considering that I usually work alone. At a certain point in the mission, there were a few 'bells' that rang. She was more than what she portrayed herself to be, and because I needed an edge for my own personal mission outside of the matters to the vanguard, I told her I wouldn't reveal her if she was to work with me on this side mission. I was only using her in the beginning, but it became something much more meaningful."
15.) How do they show affection to each other?: through smaller actions such as to spend time alone together, speaking about stories relating to the past, strolling through a section in the city hand-in-hand. it is the little things in life that count more than to buy flowers or a box of chocolates.

xxxx "you are my dark star." ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ xxxx Image
angelofwarfare
Red Belt

otp questionare two

.auriel & aiden
(from "we all have our secrets")

xxxx Image xxxx "baby doll, i recognize" ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ xxxx
1.) Who confessed their feelings first?:
it was aiden. through their casual encounters that was supposed to be 'no strings attached, he ended up falling in love with her. as someone has mentioned, he finally found someone that he loved but did not love him back in the beginning of the relationship.with time however, she also felt something towards him.
2.) Who would throw the other in the pool?:
I can see auriel doing this by pushing him in, only for him to grab her by the ankle to drag her in the water. something similar has happened before where he fell in the bathtub after washing the dog, only for her to burst out laughing, and he dragged her in there.
3.) Who would accidentally set the kitchen on fire while cooking?: auriel. this is so auriel. there is a reason why he cooks, and she typically stays away from the kitchen. she is a walking disaster when it comes to anything related to cuisine.
4.) Who is the early bird? Who is the night owl?: aiden would most likely be the early bird, whilst auriel would most likely be the night owl.
5.) What are the nickname(s) they have given each other?: they do not really give each other nicknames. once in a while, she may say 'hon' or something similar in nature. she really isn't the type to distribute 'pet names'.
6.)Who pulls the other one closer when sleeping?: well, auriel is the one that wraps an arm around him as soon as she slides into the bed. though, if she was to drift away or turn away from him while she slept, he would pull her closer to him.
7.)What small quirks do they love about each other?: auriel does not know a whole lot about the mundane world, much like how he really doesn't know a whole lot about the realm. so the two of them get excited to new sights or learning about something that has intrigued them. the excitement is similar to a child-like wonder such as going to disney for the first time or a toy shop.
8.) Who runs up and hugs their partner while the other catches them?: technically both of them can do it? she's stronger than a typical human being, while he is also definitely on the strong side as well. she'd catch him. haha. I think it would be rather adorable to have the roles switched.
9.) What song best represents them?:ohhhhh! this one for sure.wolf like me by lera lynn.
10.) Is there a 'mother hen' in the relationship and who?: not really? both of them fuss over the other equally whether it be health-wise or other matters. they really care about the other.
11.) What animal would they say their SO is like?: 
12.) Is there a small thing that the one does that makes no difference in their life, but it bothers the other all the same?: oh gosh. I really cannot think of anything that would really set the other off. they aren't all that prissy, and they have the same kind of attitude. both were former mercenaries, but ironically, on opposite sides. maybe something like,"take that gun oil off the table! food is almost ready!" or something like that. haha.
13.) What are some quirks that each overlook in each other?: oh gosh. she purrs (she is a shifter) when she feels safe and comfortable in the presence of another. it's involuntary. while she sees it as completely embarrassing, he thinks that it is so cute. also, when she is curious or clueless about something, he finds it to be adorable. like the first time they made a pinkie promise, she thought it was a magical contract.
14.) How did you meet each other? Each character tell the story in their own words.:
"I was new in town, and decided that I needed a few drinks to unwind. I went to a somewhat shady bar, and while I was there, I met him. I saw that a mercenary from the realm was there, and needed a means of escape. he led the way, and the rest is history."
"I was at the local bar that I frequent at. my friend, mateo, is the bartender there. she sat beside me, since it was the fee seats available. we started chatting, but I noticed that she was becoming nervous. I had a feeling it was related to the man staring her down, and I led her out of the bar through the rear."
15.) How do they show affection to each other?: It's actually pretty cute, but they cook for one another. at first, it had been him that has done all the cooking. though, she took it upon herself to learn and to return the favor. their little meals together at the dining room table is so adorbs.

xxxx "your hideous thing inside" ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ xxxx Image
important
Global Moderator
House: Halcyon

character activity one -- eshe

Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:27 am

spacing
xxxxxixxxxxx
name eshe
age twenty-seven years
gender cis female
sector industrial
occupation architect & technician
family her mother, who works in agriculture, and her sister, who works as a medic
xxx
having known no other life since the fallout, eshe fit into society rather well, taking up her role in the industrial sector with ease. having displayed a penchant for mechanics since a young age, there was no question for her as to where she'd end up once old enough to work. eshe typically keeps to herself, preferring the whirr of machinery over holding conversation with others. she is determined and a bit head strong and ambitious at times, always pushing herself into the next biggest project she can tackle. always found tinkering with something, doesn't really talk to anyone outside of her family circle. she's very close to her mother and sister, but has never met her father, as her mother won't speak of him.
Kami
Roleplay Moderator
House: Sagacitas Keeper

ᴏᴛᴘ ǫᴜɪᴢ #2

Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:38 am

• Who confessed their feelings first? Given that I have the worst possible memory regarding such things, my beautiful husband reminded me that sometime during his trip to Rome, during a stream of mine, I just blurted out that I loved him and that was history. I'm embarrassed to say I can't remember this. xD
      Who would accidentally set the kitchen on fire while cooking? While he says we both could accomplish such a feat, I doubt that either of us would set anything on fire. I'm more used to making salads, baking pancakes and making tea (with a dash of rum), while he's the bigger chef in the house. But we do know our way around the kitchen and if we did manage to set it on fire, that'd just be funny. Just one more thing to laugh about or bond over, you know.
      Who is the early bird? Who is the night owl? I'm the night owl and he's the early bird. It works in a funny way; whenever Simon's over, I feel sleepy as early as 10 PM. But when he's either at home or studying abroad, I can easily stay up to 2 AM. He does wake up very early (at least 30 minutes before me) and then he just stares at me nap. I've asked him many times to wake me up, but he always "forgets" about it. I don't find it creepy; just a little funny.
      What are the nickname(s) they have given each other? Oh, boy. We have a lot of them. I'm mostly called 'honey' or 'dorkosaurus', but he has a lot more nicknames, e.g. 'potato', 'bean', 'peen', 'honey', 'sticker', 'fluffy' and a plethora of others that I'm too sleepy to remember. But I'm the nickname generator.
      Who pulls the other one closer when sleeping? He does. It always happens that when we sleep together, my nose stops working on one side and it always ends up with me sleeping facing away from him. He jokes that it's my personal way of initiating spooning. Though, he's definitely not wrong about it.
      What small quirks do they love about each other? He told me that whenever I yawn, there's some 'cute' voice I make after that he loves. As for him, he has a higher voice when laughing and I find that adorable. The biggest quirk is his hair, which gets everywhere, but it's so damn fluffy. I just love his hair.
      Who runs up and hugs their partner while the other catches them? I'm neither tall nor strong enough to catch him (I can lift him off the ground for a bit), so he's the one who carries me around when I actually manage to jump high enough to secure myself. He does the labour around here and I laze.
      What song best represents them? After forcing him to think with me, we decided it'd be Infinity. There were some others, but those are just memes.
      Is there a 'mother hen' in the relationship and who? Yup, it's definitely him. He has saved me from a psychological crisis many times now and took care of me when I was sick or upset/angry. I have an endless supply of chicken soup that also brings chocolate and goodies that make me very happy. ♥
      What animal would they say their SO is like? HE'S A GIRAFFE. Seriously, this man is around 6'3" and an absolute giant. He agrees with this and says I am a cat. Well, I can purr and I love snuggling up against him (when it's not too hot, though), so I guess I'm actually a damn cat. A small tabby.
      Is there a small thing that the one does that makes no difference in their life, but it bothers the other all the same? I usually keep an outside charging battery underneath my pillow and he keeps sitting on it whenever he comes over; I charge my phone overnight next to me (because I need to hear my alarm) and it's a bit bothersome to his poor butt. In exchange, he sometimes drools during his sleep or grinds his teeth right above my head and while it's not really bothersome to me personally, it's a bit off-putting. But only barely. I'm sure there are more quirks but we're too melted right now to get more. xD
      What are some quirks that each overlooks in each other? For me, I guess it's the ones mentioned before. I don't think he has many quirks; sometimes it's talking aloud when he's studying, but I've learned to tune it out if I'm doing something 'important'. After watching him think for a while, there's nothing to be added from his side, so I think I'm good on the quirk side. But we're generally very tolerant towards such things, so quirks aren't a big deal.
      How did you meet each other? Each character tells the story in their own words. Our story is the same and I don't really want to bother him while he's studying, so... we did go to the same school for 4 years. But we met normally after graduation and went to an Evanescence concert together. From that, we just kind of clicked together and it didn't take long for us to become a thing. It's nothing too spectacular, but it did stay in my memory (few things do).
      How do they show affection to each other? Kisses, holding hands, hugs; the usual things that all couples do. We also do stupid things like 'hoovering' (inhaling air while coming closer to plant a kiss), pushing noses into the nook of our necks while yelling 'house/summer bungalow', doing stupid shit like throwing plushies at each other while yelling 'YEET' and other things that normal people probably aren't used to doing or seeing us do this. It's fun. :)
Gamora
Black Belt
House: Halcyon

OTP Interview #1

Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:44 pm

Gamora x Peter, based on an unfortunately dead roleplay. RIP Sin Bin. I hope you are revived one day.
    • 1. Who confessed their feelings first?
      "Peter. Many, many times."
      "I couldn't help myself. You were so damn stubborn about it too and I knew you had the hots for me too."
      "You got it out of me, eventually."
      "Only took a year...you're lucky I love you so much."
      2. Who would throw the other in the pool?
      Peter would totally throw Gamora into the pool and then she'd pretend to be mad, so he'd bend down to give her a hand to pull her out profusely apologizing, and she'd smirk and yank him in with her. Then they'd probably make out a lot honestly.
      3. Who would accidentally set the kitchen on fire while cooking?
      "Peter."
      "Hey! You don't know that!"
      "You've done it twice already."
      4. Who is the early bird? Who is the night owl?
      It depends, but they tend to just follow each other. Gamora isn't a huge fan of sleeping in though, so she's usually the one dragging Peter out of bed. But they both don't mind staying up late.
      5. What are the nickname(s) they have given each other?
      Peter calls Gamora "'Mora" or "babe". Gamora doesn't really have a nickname for him, but has slipped and called him "baby" a few times.
      6. Who pulls the other one closer when sleeping?
      They both pull each other closer, but it's normally Gamora that snuggles deeper into him and Peter that wraps his arms around her tighter. They love to cuddle.
      7. What small quirks do they love about each other?
      They literally love everything about each other, even the parts that can be annoying. Both are head over heels for each other.
      8. Who runs up and hugs their partner while the other catches them?
      Gamora is pretty civilized, but she has done that in intense situations. Like when she thought he was dead and he showed up. That was probably the only time she had ran to him, but Peter goes for hugs often, initiating them most of the time.
      9. What song best represents them?
      *me in tears* Fooled Around and Fell in Love
      10. Is there a 'mother hen' in the relationship and who?
      Gamora. Peter will fuss over Gamora too, but Gamora is pretty much the "mother hen" in this relationship.
      11. What animal would they say their SO is like?
      "I don't know many Terran animals, but Peter showed me a picture of a Golden Dog once. It was cute. I think that would suit him."
      "It's called a Golden Retriever, babe. But I'm flattered. Gamora would totally be a cat. Maybe like a majestic panther or something."
      12. Is there a small thing that the one does that makes no difference in their life, but it bothers the other all the same?
      "When Peter leaves his dirty clothes on the floor."
      "I'd pick them up and put them in the laundry eventually! They'd just sit in the basket the same as they would on the floor, so I don't see the problem here."
      13. What are some quirks that each overlook in each other?
      They are probably so used to each other by this point that they don't necessarily notice the "quirks" in each other honestly.
      14. How did you meet each other? Each character tell the story in their own words.
      Just go watch Guardians of the Galaxy my friends. Tbh they'd tell the same story because Peter knows he'd get called out on the bullshit.
      15. How do they show affection to each other?
      Gamora is working on being affectionate in public, as she isn't used to such a thing, but when they are alone, they are very hands on. They cuddle a lot, kiss, the usual. Peter also likes to braid and brush Gamora's hair, and wash it when they shower together. They are honestly just such sooks with each other, its pretty adorable.
ichor.
Admin Aide
House: Halcyon Keeper

character activity: beretta ; leader [one]

Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:13 pm

xxx

beretta alayne goodchild
21 years old
i havent made forms in a while this is a challenge and i made it as simple as possible smh

wip
Jazzyleia
Silver Belt

Member Interview

Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:58 pm

1. What do you want to do for a career?
I studied Physical Therapist Assistant in college but that hadn't really worked out but I'm really happy where I am right now. The point being go into a job you enjoy, and that's what I am now.

2. What's your dream car/transportation?
Pfft, my car works just fine right now. I'd like a higher one like my dad's edge, which is my plan one of these days.

3. Do you see yourself getting married?
Maybe one day. Gotta get a guy for that first.

4. Which kind of canned beans are the best? (ranch style, baked, pork 'n beans, black beans, refried...)
The kind I don't have to eat.

5. Have you ever been fishing?
Actually yes! My grandfather took me and I thought it was so weird because it was this little pond and we used liver instead of things I thought fish would like. But it actually worked really well.

6. Have you hung anything on your walls? If so, what?
I have numerous photos. Actually all of my dad photos are on my walls. My graduation photo from college is frame as well.

7. Do you have any favorite characters you love developing/writing for?
Oh man, any of them really. Any of the non fandom ones I mean. Like all of my characters with deer boo.

8. In your own words, describe your happy place.
At night, trying to fall asleep, and my newest kitty comes and hops up and curls between my legs and starts to purr. That is pure happiness.

9. Is there a smell or a flavor that brings back good memories?
I don't believe so. I've always loved vanilla though.

10. What time of day do you favor most?
Probably early because I'm used to being up early for work now.

11. Do you have a favorite genre of book or movie?
I enjoy the ones that are kind of dystopian set or *cough* 50 Shades of Grey universe.

12. What's a good book that you read recently and would recommend? Why?
You know it's been such a long time since I've actually read a book that I couldn't tell you what it was. But I have a couple on my shelf to start reading soon.

13. What's a tv show that you have re-watched multiple times?
Walking Dead, Arrow, Fear the Walking Dead, The 100...like all of my fandoms.

14. What's your favorite classic movie?
I loved watching Gone with the Wind.

15. If you had a theme song, what would it be?
Oh man, I have to pick one song? Well today I suppose it would be Calling It Home by Jake Reese.
xxxx
Imagex News: ......
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Roleplays:
Fandom [][∞] Deer [][∞]
Snow [] Gamora [X]
Avenoir [] Jerome []
Errickon [] Momo []
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx