AS Afflatus: Issue Twenty-Four

Where you can find all published issues of the Advanced Scribes Afflatus, our very own newsletter!

Moderator: Admin Aide

howl
Brown Belt
House: Sagacitas

member interview

Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:20 am

• 1. What do you want to do for a career?
      man, that changes day by day. i know i want to study entomology and i already am; maybe a dream job would be doing paleoentomology at a natural history museum? or maybe paleontology at a museum because that would be hecking amazing. another dream of mine would be to take over the small research museum at my university once my professors/mentors/adopted grandparents retire. they're so important to me and that museum is my favorite place in the world.

2. What's your dream car/transportation?
      i'm not a huge car person but i love my ford focus. though i'll be getting something larger for my next car for pet movements and towing.

3. Do you see yourself getting married?
      you know, not that long ago, the answer to this question would have been no, definitely no. and while i still go back and forth on it a bit, i think the answer is that with the right person yes, but it's not a requirement for me to be with somebody. coming to terms with my sexuality in a meaningful way has helped with this a lot, and i finally feel as though i have an answer to it.

4. Which kind of canned beans are the best? (ranch style, baked, pork 'n beans, black beans, refried...)
      whichever kind has bacon in it because mmm bacon

5. Have you ever been fishing?
      plenty of times! it's something i truly enjoy. most of the fishing I've done has been in the pond in my grandparents' backyard, though i did do a fishing trip on the ocean once. we caught spanish mackerel then used some of what we caught to bait and catch sharks. we used biodegradable hooks and had trained people there and didn't keep any of the sharks, so it was safe for them, and an amazingly cool experience.

6. Have you hung anything on your walls? If so, what?
      i'm a huge fan of posters. I've carefully curated a selection of posters that I've decorated the walls of my room with. where i am now, living at a research station with other college students, i don't have anything hung up because this is only temporary. however, at home and in my dorm rooms i have tons of movie posters. i love them.

7. Do you have any favorite characters you love developing/writing for?
      god i could write about warren all day and all night; and now that i've started working on hunter as well i am down.

8. In your own words, describe your happy place.
      my happy place is the state i reach listening to music when i can just let it consume me. when the lyrics mean so much and the melody so overwhelming and i can feel my heart beating to the beat of the song. when i can let go of everything else except for the music.

9. Is there a smell or a flavor that brings back good memories?
      there are a lot of smells that bring back good memories, but i don't know what they are specifically; they don't have names. but the smell of my grandmother's house is definitely one. i miss her, and when i find something that has that same kind of smell it makes me want to cry.

10. What time of day do you favor most?
      i don't know that i have that much preference, but i love late evening, when i can sit back and let the day just be over and just relax.

11. Do you have a favorite genre of book or movie?
      for movies, i love action and fantasy. for books, i mostly read nonfiction books on biology and evolution.

12. What's a good book that you read recently and would recommend? Why?
      a book I've read recently that i loved is the evolution underground; it's about how burrowing life has shaped our planet and evolution of life on earth! it's fascinating and i really love the author, and is all around a super interesting read. he wrote another book about learning about dinosaurs from trace fossils that's also amazing.

13. What's a tv show that you have re-watched multiple times?
      oh man, too many to name. right now i'm rewatching both sherlock and leverage; which are two of my favorites.

14. What's your favorite classic movie?
      honestly what even is the definition of classic? i know that ghostbusters isn't a classic yet but it 100% will be and is one of my favorite movies of all time.

15. If you had a theme song, what would it be?
      probably ditmas by mumford and sons; it's such an impactful song for me. the lyrics have helped me come to terms with myself and my relationship with the world, such as "this is all I ever was, and this is all you came across those years ago", which reminds me that its okay to be me instead of worrying about changing to suit someone else. i saw them perform it in concert and i truly was crying.
      another song that i love is miss atomic bomb by the killers; i don't know why but the song and the lyrics are so impactful to me. "all that I wanted was a little touch, a little tenderness and truth, i didn't ask for much, no, talk about being at the wrong place at the wrong time"
      some other songs that could fit are snake eyes by mumford and sons, winter winds by mumford and sons, the scientist by coldplay. for now from the avenue q soundtrack summarizes a lot of my philosophy about the world. dog days are over by florance + the machine, big yellow taxi covered by counting crows, you get what you give by new radicals, come to me by goo goo dolls, round here by counting crows, and god, so many more.
han
White Belt
House: Unsorted

afflatus member interview

Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:20 am

• 01.What do you want to do for a career?
    I'm planning on being an aerospace engineer, preferably employed at SpaceX or Boeing. But I'm not sure if it's what I want per se. It's as good as anything else. I've always been drawn to police officers and homicide detectives in particular, but realistically I'm squeamish and i'm probably just romanticizing their career too much after years of detective tv shows pfft

02. What's your dream car/transportation?
    The 2020 tesla roadster. Badass, Incredibly quick, and electric. Plus it comes with the convenient excuse of not existing yet so I have a reason other than being broke for not having it pfft.

03. Do you see yourself getting married?
    I would like to, but I'm not sure if it'll happen, realistically. I'm not exactly known for drawing 'em in and frankly I'm unsure of where I stand with my sexuality? I know what I'm attracted to romantically, but I suppose I will have to gain more romantic experience before I can determine where I stand on the ace spectrum.

04. Which kind of canned beans are the best? (ranch style, baked, pork 'n beans, black beans, refried...)
    Pork n' beans are great! Anything with meat accompaniment is superior!

05. Have you ever been fishing?
    When I was very young I accompanied family members on a fishing trip, but of course I myself did not partake. I'm not very interested in sitting around to kill fish, or even catch and release. I'd feel guilty for hurting them.

06. Have you hung anything on your walls? If so, what?
    I had a terribly embarrassing decorative... sign of sorts, with the cliché lovebirds and a cheesy quote that frankly made very little english sense from many years back when I thought having a romantic themed room would be pretty. But I took it down recently and now only the two nails that held it remain.

07. Do you have any favorite characters you love developing/writing for?
    I love Yuta with all my chest, he's a whole brat but he's fun to write for. Recently I also found myself with a lot of muse for a kid by the name of Kassidy, but we'll have to see how long that lasts.

08. In your own words, describe your happy place.
    My happy place is being intellectually validated or just otherwise complimented by places of authority, because wow that feels really good and validates me.

09. Is there a smell or a flavor that brings back good memories?
    The taste of kraft macaroni and cheese, especially the scooby doo shaped ones. It was a treat as a child, and it makes me feel safe.

10. What time of day do you favor most?
    Recently I've become fond of 01:00 am - 02:30 am, just the early morning hours before I get too tired. It's peaceful, my brain isn't working quite as well so I laugh easier, and I can talk with friends in other time zones.

11. Do you have a favorite genre of book or movie?
    Movie-wise, I'm a sucker for a well-made rom-com, but generally speaking comedy is my favorite. As for books, I love fantasy.

12. What's a good book that you read recently and would recommend? Why?
    Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell by Susanna Clarke! The style is incredible, and the amount of world-building and historial accuracy she involves is truly extraordinary.

13. What's a tv show that you have re-watched multiple times?
    A lot. I'm very picky about tv shows so I find myself repeating the ones I love a lot. I've probably re-watched Monk the most.

14. What's your favorite classic movie?
    Mmm, I'm not sure what classifies as a classic, so i'll stick it safe and go with 'It's a Wonderful Life' and 'North by Northwest'

15. If you had a theme song, what would it be?
    Hmm. At the moment? Probably '19' by stray kids. At this point in my life I feel incredibly nostalgic and a pull to go back to a place/time I cannot, and this song describes that perfectly.
bioshock
Yellow Belt
House: Vipera

﹥couple interview (to be finished).

Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:27 am

° BEN & ALEXA FUNKE x
                • 001. Who confessed their feelings first?
                  "I'd say you did," Alexa answers, looking to her husband who sits on her right. Ben is sitting relaxed in a chair same as hers: a modern suede, colonial-style design. His index finger rubs the faint hair above his lip then pauses when he glances to meet her eyes. There's a moment of almost denying it that hangs in the air. Not that he's ashamed nor wanting to seem less manly but, simply, to tease. A smile finally spreads pressed lips. Not an agreement is spoken but it's obvious: Ben had confessed his feelings first.
                  002. Who would throw the other in the pool?
                  "Definitely Benjamin," Alexa answers first again with a laugh. His name used fondly, still spoken like an infactuated school-girl. "He's always saying I'm too slow to get in."
                  003. Who would accidentally set the kitchen on fire while cooking?
                  "Oh -- that's Alex," Ben chimes, straightening in his seat.
                  004. Who is the early bird? Who is the night owl?
                  "I think we're both, don't you?" Alexa asks, to which Ben nods.
                  "Our responsibilities don't allow us to be one-or-the-other," He adds.
                  005. What are the nickname(s) they have given each other?
                  "Well..." Ben muses. "I don't believe we have nicknames for eachother if you don't count honey or darling."
                  006. Who pulls the other one closer when sleeping?
                  "Both," they reply in unison.
                  007. What small quirks do they love about each other?
                  008. Who runs up and hugs their partner while the other catches them?
                  "I'm the one running. Ben's the catcher," Alexa laughs.
                  009. What song best represents them?
                  010. Is there a 'mother hen' in the relationship and who?
                  "Gosh..." Alexa sighs with a faint smile. "Some days it's bad with Ben."
                  "Don't let her fool you." Ben hooks a thumb. "She's just as bad for it."
                  011. What animal would they say their SO is like?
                  012. Is there a small thing that the one does that makes no difference
                  in their life, but it bothers the other all the same?

013. What are some quirks that each overlook in each other?
                  014. How did you meet each other? Each character tell the story in their own words.
                  015. How do they show affection to each other?
python regius
Green Belt
House: Halcyon

activity: character creation

Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:26 am

.age 26 sexuality not picky district grew up in agricultural, reassigned to military body .mods 2 poorly done and fading black bands around his left forearm, one self done ear .piercing relations two much younger siblings left at home, one deceased sibling, mother .and father alive but not close general description lean and muscular from years of hard .work and training, closely cut black hair, calloused hands, usually a bit dirty, tall, often .scowling theme song nocturnal creatures, bastille
.═════════════════════════════════════════════════════ "we don't need a reason if we want to lose our minds" .═════════════════════════════════════════════════════

.....traits stubborn, hard-working, determined, gruff, short-tempered, inquisitive, defiant, confident, highly values self preservation situation/history life on the small family farm was difficult but not unpleasant for most of casey's childhood. they grew just enough food and produced just enough eggs and milk to feed themselves and pay their dues each year if the year was good. bartering with the neighbors supplied the rest. The year casey's first brother was born was particularly hard; the family nearly starved and the child did. his mother was devastated, and an unfair amount of work fell to him. It wasn't until he was fourteen that his mother fell pregnant once more; twins this time. at sixteen, casey killed his first man, an intruder attempting to steal their chickens. he hadn't meant to, but he was deemed old enough to serve and transferred to military service as punishment. he hasn't seen his family since and seems to have devoted his entire life to serving, an ever-obedient shoulder in line with all the rest. but when he's not on duty, he can often be found in the silent space just beyond where they aren't allowed to go, filling notebooks with sketches and observations about the local bug populations. he is particularly concerned about the bees
python regius
Green Belt

otp interview

Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:27 am

• AUTUMN WINTER & AUGUST MOORE
    • 1. Who confessed their feelings first?
      August is the first to verbally put himself out there. by then he's admitting to long term pining and it doesn't go as planned, much to his disappointment. Autumn initiated kisses long before that though
      2. Who would throw the other in the pool?
      Whoever catches the other off guard first next to a pool. Autumn is a fan of a good hard shove after he's assured Autumn he isn't going to push him.
      3. Who would accidentally set the kitchen on fire while cooking?
      Autumn, much to August's distress
      4. Who is the early bird? Who is the night owl?
      In an effort to be a Responsible Adult, August is the early bird although he does requite a cup of coffee. Autumn is the night owl.
      5. What are the nickname(s) they have given each other?
      August goes along with Autumn's designation of the A-Team with no protest, but otherwise isn't fond of nicknames, and Autumn's name is not easily shortened.
      6. Who pulls the other one closer when sleeping?
      August pulls Autumn close whenever they're laying together, sleeping or not. He doesn't hold him in place there, but he makes it clear that Autumn is both welcome and wanted. August does have a tendency to want to cuddle up while sleeping as well.
      7. What small quirks do they love about each other?
      August is in love with Autumn's hat. Not because he likes the hat, but because he thinks Autumn is just exceptionally cute with that hat pulled down over his ears and the way Autumn tugs it down when he's nervous. Every time August gets excited over a movie or a trailer, August falls a little more in love with him; he loves getting to see Autumn excited and happy.
      8. Who runs up and hugs their partner while the other catches them?
      August attempting to do the catching, but there's not so much catching invovled as attempting to cushion their fall.
      9. What song best represents them?
      In the Next Room by Neon Trees
      10. Is there a 'mother hen' in the relationship and who?
      Mama August for sure
      11. What animal would they say their SO is like?
      A box turtle, because of Autumn's hat
      12. Is there a small thing that the one does that makes no difference in their life, but it bothers the other all the same?
      The one thing August just can't get past is Autumn's tendency to leave clothes scattered throughout the apartment. It particularly bothers him when the clothes are left on the bathroom floor and when towels aren't hung to dry on the towel bar.
      13. What are some quirks that each overlook in each other?
      It's easy for August to overlook most of the things that go along with Autumn's forgetfulness. He's always patient when he has to repeat himself or remind Autumn to do something, mostly because he trusts that it will end up getting done eventually. He's usually hovering in the kitchen while Autumn is cooking to make sure nothing burns anyway, so he doesn't mind cleaning up after Autumn as he works to keep himself busy.
      14. How did you meet each other? Each character tell the story in their own words.
      "I just needed a bench to sit on, and I was going to yell at him for keeping me up all night when he admitted to being the upstairs neighbor. I really was. But, y'know, he had these bruises, and he looked cold so he just ended up with my sweatshirt and no yelling. I told him I didn't need that sweatshirt back, but by then I was kind of stuck with him."
      15. How do they show affection to each other?
      All the kisses. August will never stop wanting to shower Autumn in kisses. August also makes a conscious effort to never raise his voice at Autumn
python regius
Green Belt

Re: AS Afflatus: Issue Twenty-Four

Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:15 am

• JULIUS RICKERS-CHRISTIANSEN
    & ELI GRAHAM
    • 1. Who confessed their feelings first?
      Julius confessed his feelings for Eli long before Eli would believe him, but after Eli had already begun to develop feelings of his own and started to be more friendly with Julius. Even after Julius convinced him what he said was true, it was months before Eli could tell Julius out loud how he felt
      Mostly Julius pushing Eli, it isn't hard to throw him off balance while he's distracted and worrying about something. Every once in a while Eli will go for it, but if he's going for it he's not going to miss, so he's always a bit sneaky about it.
      Julius is a Good Cook so probably Eli, trying to copy something Julius has done
      Out of necessity, Julius is the early bird, forever having to drag a reluctant to wake Eli out of bed.
      Eli's a bit too shy to refer to Julius as babe or hun, but when he wants to be more annoying than usual he uses Juli. He doesn't like using Jules because that's what Sasha uses
      Eli is entirely happy to be the one pulled into Julius
      Eli finds Julius's synesthesia fascinating, and he is thoroughly grateful it means Julius has to step out of parties to take a break. Eli is usually ready for a break too, away from the crowd and the noise. He also loves Julius's cooking and that Julius doesn't like to wear a shirt.
      Eli is often so excited to see Julius after being apart for a week or two that he's the one running quite frequently.
      Bite by Troye Sivan
      For the most part, Julius, until Julius gets in a fight. then Eli's need to care for Julius overrules even his anxiety
      A lion. To Eli, Julius is fierce and protective and beautiful
      12. Is there a small thing that the one does that makes no difference in their life, but it bothers the other all the same?
      Julius flirts with Sasha, and it drives Eli crazy. Half the time Julius denies it, and that's worse. Really, Eli gets irritated just over the fact Julius is friends with Sasha even though he knows that's unfair. The only thing that bothers Eli more than Sasha is that he's Julius's first boyfriend. It was and still is a great source of insecurity for Eli.
      The things Eli doesn't find interesting or cool about Julius's synesthesia are easily overlooked. It's a bit more inconvenient when Julius wants to step out during a movie, but Julius is always happy to oblige him when he wants to leave or step out of something, so Eli never minds sitting with Julius when he needs it. He also doesn't mind that Julius doesn't like music playing to be loud, as it's not a problem for him to use headphones.
      Of course, Julius often tries (and succeeds) in convincing Eli to try new things and to socialize more, which Eli tolerates only because he's incredibly fond of Julius.
      14. How did you meet each other? Each character tell the story in their own words.
      "Oh, um, well, I was just on a walk and I stopped by. Well, I mean, some boys might have stolen my coat and my shoes and I was cold so I stopped at a house. And Julius... he made soup and let me borrow his clothes, and I even got a cat out of it."
      Just that Eli will let Julius touch him and will hold an in-depth conversation with him is a testament to his affections. Being in contact with Julius, even if it's just holding hands or the brush of their feet under a table is one of the primary ways Eli shows his affection, along with a tendency to show up with small gifts like a flower or a rock he thought was pretty.
Deer
Overseer

Prompt

Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:36 pm

☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵
Caelan
Skulls and Daisies
Universe

☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵
"Did you
hear that?"

☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵
1,064 words
          • He had spent quite some time in the mountains by now. Darren had arrived at the monastery when he was a teenager, and now almost a decade had passed. A decade without any contact with his family, as they had abandoned him. The moment Darren had gotten migraines and started to see things, his father had pretty much out casted him. Darren had been sent away, had been tossed onto the London streets to survive on his own.

It was through some people he met on his way that he had ended up at Kavi’s monastery. Or well, Kavi had pretty much been getting him. His mentor had seen all of it coming and had been there to catch Darren once he had nowhere to go to. While he had been reluctant at first, to this day he was glad that he had followed Kavi. The monastery was his home, he had started a new life. From that day he had started his life as Caelan. It meant warrior, and Kavi often reminded him that he was one.

Throughout the years Darren had learned that he hadn’t been crazy. The things he had been seeing had definitely been real. They hadn’t happened yet, but they were real. Yes, Darren had soon learned that he had the ability to see into the future. And the world of superheroes and supervillains wasn’t just some make believe. All of it was so damn real, and it didn’t stop at just that.

The markings of soulmates were also determined by these visions. Seers were connecting soulmates, marking them whenever they saw fit. And Darren had been practising that throughout the years. Kavi had soon noticed that he was a natural. Especially since Darren was fond of living at the monastery. While many Seers moved out after a few years to head back into the world, Darren had stayed at Kavi’s place. He enjoyed it to help the new Seers who knocked on the door. And honestly, Darren didn’t really have anywhere else to go. Kavi was his family now, and while he still thought about his siblings at times, he knew that he had been forgotten.

Darren Black no longer existed. His father had probably wiped all traces of him and Darren was most likely a forbidden subject to talk about. And he wasn’t going to lie: that hurt. It hurt to know that you were not wished for since you were different as your parents had anticipated. But perhaps it had been for the best: Darren disliked the criminal activities his father was engaged with and didn’t desire to walk down that path. Or well, be pushed down that path.

Caelan was all that remained. All that was important. It was the Seer’s true self. A rational thinker who did his job. He helped out the people in need, the people around him. He would watch the new Seers come and go after their training was completed. And he always felt proud. Yes, basically he was a big brother to most people who came here. While Kavi was the strict fatherly figure, Caelan had soon became the brother that most people adored.

The longer he stayed at the monastery, the clearer it became to Caelan that his powers were shifting. He grew more powerful, and where the simple visions of marking had first been what had occupied his mind, the visions were growing more complex over the year. There was a timeline set out for everyone, and while destiny was inevitable, it could be stretched. And sometimes this stretching was a good thing, sometimes it was a bad thing. Caelan was still learning how to pick out the exact difference.

His bare feet walked over the carpet in Kavi’s room, the Seer heading over to the small square table in the center of the room. Kavi was sitting on the other side, his legs crossed and eyes closed. His hands were resting calmly on his legs, even if he moved up his right hand once Caelan had almost reached the table. “Did you hear that, Caelan?” Kavi whispered, causing for the Seer to stop and glance around. “No, Kavi. I did not.” He replied truthfully, watching his sensei.

Kavi opened one eye to look at him, gesturing with his right hand for the male to sit down. Caelan lowered himself, sitting down cross legged while his eyes were focussed on Kavi. “It were the spirits of the far future.” Kavi continued, causing for Caelan to frown momentarily. While he was familiar with seeing the nearby future, it was still rare for him to see the actual far future. The things that would happen years from now on as predicted. And while he knew that the marking of two humans looked into the far future as well, that was differently as to simply watch the future for key events.

“What did they tell you, Kavi?” Caelan asked. Kavi let out a sigh, opening his eyes completely before glancing at his apprentice. “They told me that it is time for you to spread your wings. You are needed within the world. You need to go back to where you came from. You are the Seer of Great Britain. Keeping you away from your duty will endanger the timeline if this goes on.” Kavi spoke, causing for Caelan to wonder what exactly he meant with that. “You want me to head back to London? To continue my life in isolation?” he wondered out loud, causing for his sensei to shake his head.

“Anything you need will cross your path. You do not need to head back to London straight away. I want you to travel, get back in touch with humanity again. You spent a decade up here in the mountains. It is hard to get back to reality after living so secluded. So take all the time you need, plan your route. No decision you will make will be wrong. As long as you will follow your spirit, you will fulfil your destiny. Your journey is not a lone one. You will gain more allies as you will even expect. Can you do that for me, Caelan? Can you follow your spirit, set it free?”

The young seer glanced up at Kavi’s eyes, simply nodding his head. “I can, Kavi. It’s what I have trained for my whole life.”
Deer
Overseer

OTP couple #1

Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:51 pm

ImageImage

1. Who confessed their feelings first?
"Jason was the person who confessed his feelings first. We were playing some basketball at my house and we did this silly game where we had to tell a secret if we missed the basket. And when he missed he suddenly reached out and kissed me. I was taken by surprise but at the same time I was so damn ecstatic! Obviously I confessed my feelings only a few seconds after that."

"I think that we would both throw the other in the pool, but Jason would be the one to initiate it. I tend to surpress my childish tendencies and I need a bit of a provocation for them to get out. So to have Jason throw me in a pool, that would be enough provocation."

"That would definitely be me. I can not cook at all. I would even burn a sandwich if that was possible. Probably why I am mostly banished from the kitchen. Whenever Jason needs to leave town, he leaves the fridge full of pre cooked food I only have to heat up. Which is probably his insurance that he will return to a still standing house."

"I think that both of us can adapt if necessary. If we need to be up early we will get up early, but we can both work through the night if needed. Sometimes I prefer to work in the early morning, when the world is still quiet and nobody disrupts me."

"We don't really have special nicknames. I call my husband Jase or Jasey and he calls me Dar or Darry. We are not really that original with our nicknames."

"I think most of the time it is Jase who initiates the cuddles, but I am a cuddler myself too. I figure that whoever has been  entitled to be the big spoon for the night pulls the other person closer."

"Something I really love about Jason is his love for cooking. He can get really enthusiastic about it and honestly I think he and Nathan are even bonding over it. It's adorable to watch the two of them being our kitchen princes."

"Lord, I really can't imagine us being the type of run and catch. That is more something for my brother to do. But from a factual point of view, it is often Jason who runs - or limps - to hug me and me to catch there. But that is only because Jason has a talent in getting injured. So I wouldn't risk letting my injured husband catch me."

"Probably it is Running home to you by Grant Gustin. Yes, it is a song from the Flash series. But basically he sings about how all he wants to do is to come running home, no matter what. And Jason and I are the same in a way. In the end, we function best when we are together."

"Neither of us is really an overprotective mother hen. We tend to be rational thinkers and not worry a lot about arising issues. Unless you mean us comforting other people, because we are good at that. Despite me being rational, I know when I need to say what to help other people out."

"Hmm, that is a tough one. I think that Jason would be a swan. Just because I have been his one and only -- like with swans -- and also since he will get protective when any danger gets too close to the people he cares about."

"I think that something Jason is bothered about is my need to always have some tech on me. I need to be accessible at all times. Not necessarily fear of missing out, but at the same time it is. I just want to keep my family safe."

"Jason tending to look over my shoulder and being nosey at all times. I can understand where it is coming from ever since he found out what I really do on my laptop. Sometimes he can jump straight into things and forget to think. But I love him all the same."

"So I met Jason simply because he was a classmate of my younger brother, Matt. Once they were Freshmans they tended to hang out a lot at our home. The first time we basically met was when Jason was on his way to the bathroom and I bumped into him on the hallway. He was fifteen and I was sixteen. Not exactly a romantic meeting. I think we really got to know each other once we became team mates with basketball.

What did Jase tell you? Oh really? He said the same? Of course he did. It is so him to say he was interested at the first moment he saw me. Secretly he is the romantic one."

"We show affection like every normal couple: hugs, kisses and so on. Other than that we show our care and respect by listening to one another. We are open and transparent and that makes us feel valued. Especially when we compromise about things so the two of us are happy."

Hi, I am Deer! I am an overseer on AS. Feel free to reach out to
me if you are experiencing any issues on the board. I love coding
and spend a fair share of my life doing it. Other than that, I am a
big fan of Arrowverse, and always open to chat about anything of it!

==================================================
BooSisPotato 100 DoS
All this time I was finding myself, I didn't know I was lost

Imagex

Jazzy: EA [x] FtC [x] GaL [x] HL [x] SF [x] SH [x] TBN [x] || pirate [x] || maya [] || kami [] || vintage [x]
Deer
Overseer

Otp couple #2

Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:30 am

ImageImage
Samantha & Brandon
“Obviously it was Sam who confessed her feelings first. I myself am not that occupied with trying to find someone to fall in love with. I tend to be rather strict for myself and therefore I sort of ignored my feelings for her until she was telling me how she felt. Yes, not really masculine of me but everyone has their flaws, right?”

“I think Sam would love to throw me in the pool, but I would obviously win. I wouldn’t mind to pick her up and toss her into the pull. She is sort of hot when she grows mad. Even if I doubt she will grow really mad, but probably she would be out for some payback.”

“I think that the only scenario where that would happen would be when the two of us are cooking together. Because you know, we are in love and we tend to get distracted at times. Even when cooking. Both of us are pretty decent cooks so I doubt that inexperience would set the kitchen on fire, so to say.”[/b]

“It’s a funny way of phrasing it, because I am the bird and Sam is my owl. But I am not really an early bird. I tend to work during the night so I can rarely get out of bed in the morning. So I think I am the night bird and Sam is the early owl, when needed.”

“I call her Owlet, which is basically a name I gave her when I took her under my wing. We don’t really have other nicknames for each other. She calls me Bran but that is a rather general nickname for me. Perhaps in the nearby future she will give me nicknames. They tend to grow on people.”

“I am the one who pulls Sammy closer when sleeping. She likes it to use my chest as her pillow so I am stuck most of the night beneath her. If we are to sleep at the same hours, of course.”

“I love how direct Sam can be when she needs something. She is a fiery person and I love that she gets what she needs and doesn’t really care what she needs to do in order to get it. I can admire that in a woman, I definitely do.”

“It would be Sam who runs up to hug me and I would gladly catch her and spin her around. I love it to have her in my arms, but don’t tell that to anyone else. It would sort of destroy my reputation if people realized I am a softie.”[

“I think that it would be ‘I hate love songs’ by Kelsea Ballerini. Because we don’t really do such sappy shit and I definitely dislike love songs. But I do love Sammy.”

“Sammy is definitely the mother hen if we had to pick. She tends to fuss over my health and well-being a lot more as I tend to do. But I love that softer side of hers.”

“Sammy is definitely an owl to me. Not necessarily due to how owls behave but just because how badass she is. I don’t really have an in depth analysis or anything. She is just my little owlet and she will always be.”

“Sam can get really worried at times if she had a fight with Serena. And while fights are pretty uncommon, they can be quite nasty if you anger Serena. Sam ends up the next few days feeling bad and worrying about them, but it makes no difference. All she has to do is to give Serena some space and they will be alright. I’ve been through it countless of times before. I wish Sam could just let it be for a bit.”

“Quirks that we overlook? Well I assume those are hard to tell because we overlook them and therefore fail to notice them. I guess that the quirks that Sam tend to overlook in me are some of the minor PTSS related ones I am experiencing. I try to keep them hidden seeing as they make me feel dumb and weak. And I hate feeling dumb and weak.”

“Honestly I can’t really recall how we met officially. I think that we may have met at the Pack bar, but it can also be that we met before that somewhere. Obviously Serena had something to do with it because she used to be our mutual friend. So I can’t really recall what happened since that well, I am a guy. I don’t really remember those things. Probably Sam still knows it… what did she say?
Ah, we met at the bar? Yes, that sounds about right. I mean both of us like drinking so I am not really surprised. Glad to know that Sam says the same as I said.”

“The normal way as everyone, I suppose? We cuddle and kiss, do some less innocent things. Oh, and we always have each other’s back and make sure the other person doesn’t die. I’d say that counts as affection too. But we don’t really have a special way uncommon for couples, I suppose.”

Hi, I am Deer! I am an overseer on AS. Feel free to reach out to
me if you are experiencing any issues on the board. I love coding
and spend a fair share of my life doing it. Other than that, I am a
big fan of Arrowverse, and always open to chat about anything of it!

BooSisPotato 100 DoS
All this time I was finding myself, I didn't know I was lost

Imagex

Jazzy: EA [x] FtC [x] GaL [x] HL [x] SF [x] SH [x] TBN [x] || pirate [x] || maya [] || kami [] || vintage [x]
Jazzyleia
Silver Belt
House: Vipera

OTP Couple Interview #2

Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:39 pm

ImageImage

"Well I think that would have been me. Serena was shy and gentle, and to be honest we had really only been dating for a couple of months before I proposed. So yeah, I confessed first."

"Again, I think that would be me. Serena is that shy girl but I love that about her but sometimes she always needs to loosen up. Especially if I plan this with Melody and Andrew because they would probably want to see mommy thrown into the pool too."

"Hey! I'm getting better at cooking things. I mean...I'm still not great even after all of these years. Serena is trying to keep teaching me especially having to cook for four now. But I would pretty much be the one to accidentally set the kitchen on fire."

"Both of us are both? I mean I got up a lot during the night with both of our kids only because it was something small I could do to help Serena. I'm used to being up early or staying up late. I think she is too at this point, but that's because we are parents. It's what we do."

"Other than typical ones like she calls me Xav and I call her Rena...but everyone calls her Rena. She is technically my queen and I am her king, although we don't use those names outside of official business between gangs."

"I enjoy pulling Serena close to me when we are sleeping. I think she very much enjoys sleeping on me."

"Serena always hums when she is painting and sometimes I don't think she realizes that I'm listening to her. She also carries a sketch book with her everywhere we go, especially on vacations, so that's probably another quirk of hers that I love. I'm not sure what quirks I have that she loves about me, but I'm sure there are a couple."

"Well when I'm gone for a long time, Serena is the one to run up to me and I'll happily always catch her."

"Either Perfect by Ed Sheeran as that was our wedding song, or Thousand Years because that's the first song I taught her how to play on the piano."

"We both worry over each other. With Serena literally being a mother, I think she might worry a little more though."

"Serena is for sure like George. Loveable adorable fluffy kitty who will attack when threatened. But George and all of his new siblings are pretty tame."

"Serena always picks at her fingernails when she is nervous. Yes it doesn't hurt her or me or really anyone, but I wish she wouldn't always be so nervous about everything about us."

"Maybe our habits like I use shooting guns as a way to relieve stress, outside of the house of course. Serena usually bites her lip a lot when she is thinking as well. But I easily overlook that."

"Work. Serena said work right? Okay cause we literally couldn't have met anywhere else. Or well, technically I saw her at a ball once and I'm pretty sure she must have been with Brandon on a job at the time, but I'm not too sure that she even knows that was me. So yeah, work."

"Like a typical normal couple. Hugs, cuddling, kisses. I buy her things like clothes and I know that Serena doesn't care about that but I want her to feel like a queen because that is what she is to me."

[/quote]
xxxx
Imagex News: ......
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Roleplays:
Fandom [][∞] Deer [X][∞]
Momo [] Snow [X]
Gamora [X] Avenoir []
Golden []
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx