as always, based on this roleplay.
1. How would your character feel about babysitting?
Considering she basically had to raise Groot on her own, she wouldn't mind it.
2. If your character had the chance to take the place of any character in a book, who would it be?
She hasn't really read much, but I could imagine her and Peter in some chessy romance novel from Earth probably.
3. What does your character aspire to be?
"Better than I was and better than I am. I just want to be good."
4. What are your character’s goals for the future?
Keeping Thanos out the picture is pretty much the biggest goal, despite knowing she'll have to deal with him some day. And staying with the Guardians and in this life with Peter as well.
5. How does your character handle resolutions?
Depends on who its with. She can keep calm, but has a lack of patience for Peter and the Guardians when they are being idiots.
6. What is your character afraid of?
"Losing my family. And Thanos."
7. What is your character reluctant to tell people?
There are a lot of things about her past she doesn't like to share. The Guardians know some of it, but Peter knows the most. And even then, he doesn't know everything.
8. What is your character’s major flaws?
The fact that she was trained to think and live a certain way. She is stubborn to the point of not bending her ways sometimes, which can cause conflict among those she works with. She is working on it, but it's still hard. She also struggles to show affection public ally, which to her isn't a flaw, but to her boyfriend it is. So she's been working on that too.
9. How does your character handle confrontation?
"As Peter would say, 'kicking ass and taking names'."
10. What is something your character can’t stand?
Thanos and his army. Everything else she can deal with. Though there have been instances where Peter almost drove her crazy to the point where she wanted a long vacation from him and the Guardians.
11. Who is someone your character can’t stand?
As said above, Thanos. And pretty much anybody who is an enemy of the Guardians.
12. Does your character have any allergies? Are they life threatening?
Nope. Thanks to her modifications, she isn't allergic to anything and never will be.
13. Is your character religious? What religion? How strictly do they follow it?
Not at all, though she respects those that do practice religion.
14. If your character could redo a moment, what would that be?
There are a lot of things she did under Thanos that she regrets and would take back, but ultimately, everything lead her to this, to being the happiest she's ever been with the people she loves. So she wouldn't trade anything.
15. How does your character show their significant other affection? Their friends?
When alone, Gamora is incredibly affectionate towards Peter. Holding his hand, caressing his cheek, running a hand through his hair, kissing him, hugging him, etc. She's more nonchalant about everything in public, but has been working at it to the point where they may hold hands now when walking down the street or sit cuddled up together. Showing affection for her friends, the rest of the Guardians, is mainly just saving their ass and putting up with them. None of them are particularity affectionate themselves, except maybe Groot, who Gamora will hug and care for.