Magic discussion thread

Moderator: Roleplay Moderators

RockyWorld
Sagacitas
House: Unsorted

Re: Magic discussion thread

Post by RockyWorld » Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:25 pm

I'm trashy trash :p
Last edited by RockyWorld on Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Maya Moon
Halcyon

Post by Maya Moon » Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:00 pm

I don't do it on PM because I simply don't want to argue
I honestly find it pointless. After all, you have already told us what you think of us, right?
Look Rocky, I honestly don't have the wish to start a quarrel..
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
H O P E F O R T H E B E S T, B U T P R E P A R E F O R T H E W O R S T.
heyo, this is maya. i'm a 21 y/o italian who deeply loves manga, books and flowers. i luv my sis and my bf.
my last exam is on 25|O7 hold onnnnn. after that i will finally be free! * yay *
i am less present here because of that, but feel free to message me for anything!
i also have kik now. ask for it if you would like to chat with me! <3 | . summer prompts event !

Image━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━Image

Maya Moon
Halcyon

Post by Maya Moon » Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:58 am

well they may be cousins (from his mother's family lol) c:
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
H O P E F O R T H E B E S T, B U T P R E P A R E F O R T H E W O R S T.
heyo, this is maya. i'm a 21 y/o italian who deeply loves manga, books and flowers. i luv my sis and my bf.
my last exam is on 25|O7 hold onnnnn. after that i will finally be free! * yay *
i am less present here because of that, but feel free to message me for anything!
i also have kik now. ask for it if you would like to chat with me! <3 | . summer prompts event !

Image━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━Image

RockyWorld
Sagacitas

Post by RockyWorld » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:01 pm

Hey... girls...

I thought, would it be okay... if like... we tried again. I have this friend who have taught me to be less dominating through roleplay and honestly I felt so bad. I felt so bad over what i had did and that I hurt you, so I really, I really want to try writing again.

That said.

January 2016 I got diagnosed with asperger syndrome. Besides that I got to know that as my mental state is in are my lifespan a not... so long... it isn't short either, but I had really hit my head on a wall.
First get thrown out of college for 0 reasons other than my fellow students hated me, then I lost a great friend and short to follow did I fail to be a good friend as I should have been, but as time goes I realize how it all began and how ego and stupid I had to be, trying to dominate everything to go after my wishing. I felt myself guilty.

But... I miss to hear from you two. You were the only friends I had... and despite getting a new friend after you guys do i still feel... very lonely... So... can we try again?