Blue Belt
House: Halcyon

genya! ⌠002⌡

Post by Mitta » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:00 pm

• GENYA RYUUZAKI
    WEAPON OF SORA KOIZUMI

word count; 389
    location; edinburgh
            • Feeling the hands tugging onto the back of his hoodie, the wavy haired boy stopped in his tracks, letting out a heavy sigh. "You should be sorry! It's your fault that we-" he quickly kept himself from speaking his mind out loud, knowing how sensitive and emotional Sora was, it would definitely hit them the wrong way if he shoved the blame onto them. The last thing he wanted, was to see Sora cry because of his own words, which could be harsh at times. "Never mind." It was all Sora's fault though. It was them who insisted on taking this mission. Not that Genya was against it or anything, he could see the reasoning behind this choice as well, nor did he really care about the high difficulty this one in particular had. They'd get it done anyway, right? All previous missions had been flawless victories after all. Surely they could handle this- or these enemies. The biggest problem was to find them in the first place...

And the reason they were standing out so much? That was thanks to Sora as well. If only they weren't constantly hiding behind the weapon's back no one would bat an eye at them. It certainly wasn't their clothes that attracted all attention towards them, or their ridiculous hair colors, nope, not at all.

Genya nodded his head in response when the other asked if Hyde was the violent one of the two targets they were supposed to find. He was about to react to his suggestion when he heard a squeak coming from behind him. "What?!" he snarled at the meister, before his eyes fell on the group of young women passing by them. "Are you serious Sora?" The ladies walked past them, only for them to come to a stop about twenty meters further, in front of a cafe. After some more loud chatter that could easily be overheard by the two students - unsurprisingly, the topic was about the mysterious murders that had been taking place in the area - the group of six went inside.

He knew how much Sora would hate it, to follow after those ladies into the cafe. And that had perhaps been the exact reason he took hold on Sora's wrist, pulling them alongside him towards the building. "Come on. We could use a break."

Killua Godspeed <3
Yellow Belt
House: Amaranthine

sora! ⌠002⌡

Post by Killua Godspeed <3 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:49 pm

↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝
↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝
Image ↠↠ location : edinburgh : tag(s) : genya ryuuzaki ↞↞ the log of the babylon meister; day ?? i know we've done this many times before, but i can't help but be nervous okay?! what if someone wants to talk to me thinking i'm a boy or asking me weird questions, or... or... ugh, i just wish genya didn't have to turn into a weapon...i get lonely super easily... (wc: 658)
↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Sora flinched when the boy in front of them stopped walking and released a heavy sigh in the process. They were expecting to get yelled at and even squeezed their eyes shut when the other did begin to do so... only for him to dismiss himself.
"..." Sora remained quiet, as a way of being thankful for Genya not yelling at him at a time like this. They had known Genya long enough to know that he did blame them for the situation they were in now, but if he were to actually say it, Sora probably would have lost all motivation to continue the mission and tried to get Lord Death to take them home at that very moment. They knew they would have make up this wasted time somehow to the weapon, and getting these two souls was the perfect apology present!

With a new found strength to keep going and possibly make Genya happy, Sora suggested changing where they were looking. At the moment, they were only able to see what was in front of them. Surely, moving to a high location would require less searching and walking, which was always a pro for them. They were so eager to speed up their search time that they were completely taken off guard when a group of young women walked towards them, resulting in a high pitched squeak escaping the blue haired boy's mouth. Their hands trembled shakily as even Genya was questioning their behavior, tightening his grip on the other's hoodie as the group of six walked past them.

The meister didn't dare look back to make sure they were gone and instead focused on calming down. Unfortunately Genya didn't seem to think that taking deep breaths in the center of the road was good enough to take a break, as they felt the other grab their wrist and pulled them towards what looked like a cafe... the same cafe those girls went into. They had heard the ladies talking about the murders that were happening around the area, which is probably why their green haired counterpart wanted to 'take a break' there, but that didn't mean Sora was going to go down without a fight.
"Wh-What?! N-No! Please no, G-Gen... what if th-they notice us or s-something? I-I'll die! I'll s-seriously die!" They pulled hard to free their wrist almost going hysterical at the thought of seeing them again, but their whining and complaining was no match for Genya's iron grip. And with that, they were swiftly pulled into the cafe, despite the suspicious looks the were given.

Sora fell completely silent once they entered the home style night cafe, in fear of making any more noise in the process. They could say that the atmosphere was at calming, with neutral colors decorating the furniture, walls, paintings, and even the drinks that they had to offer. It was almost nice, until a hard laugh brought Sora out of their stupor. Tears pricked their eyes as their attention was brought to the girls from before, sitting at the booth next to the window. Wiggling his wrist out of Genya's hand in favor of just holding his hand, Sora looked ahead, letting the weapon guide them to where he wanted to sit,all while eavesdropping on the ladies obnoxiously loud conversation.

"Yeah, apparently after they found the body, it showed signs of torture and everything!"

"Whoa, really?"

"Yeah, but other than that, they couldn't find any evidence on who did. They even suggested that it could have been self harm or maybe even suicide!"

"Huh, maybe that's why Heather didn't want to come with us. She was probably scared..."

"She hasn't been hanging out at night with us at all! Sometimes I wonder if she even is our friend..."

For some reason, listening to the girls talk actually made Sora relax. They almost seemed to be staring at nothing now, but their hand remained intertwined with Genya's.

Mitta
Blue Belt

genya! ⌠003⌡

Post by Mitta » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:34 pm

• GENYA RYUUZAKI
    WEAPON OF SORA KOIZUMI

word count; 692
    location; edinburgh, cafe
            • Sora's desperate pleas to Genya to not take them into the same cafe those young women went in, weren't stopping him from dragging his partner towards that building. "Tsk, don't be such a baby all the time! Listen, Sora." The green haired boy stopped to turn towards the other. "We're going in there, whether you like it or not. Didn't you hear those girls talking? We might found out something if we followed them." Right now, that was kind of the only clue they had. Surely Sora's idea of finding a higher place to observe the area might work, but there were a few flaws; first of all, they would stand out way too much. Secondly, would a killer like that really give themselves away so easily? Did they even kill people out in the open, or did they go into their victim's houses to take their life? Overhearing these ladies might give them the answers they needed...

And so Genya persisted on going into the cafe, pulling Sora along against his will. The cafe, upon them silently entering to not attract any attention towards them, was not all that occupied. Besides the ladies, who had taken the table near the window, there were only a few more people around and they were mostly quiet, which gave them the opportunity to overhear the ladies from pretty much any spot in the cafe. Not to mention that they were loud enough for everyone to overhear them, anyway... Genya decided to sit a bit further away from them, a spot that felt natural for them to sit at, so he pulled his meister along with him but this time holding hands instead of holding their wrist. Hiding his face into the menu he listened along with their conversation.

Bodies that showed signs of torture, suspicions of the victims harming themselves and even being responsible for their own deaths. Nope, this was their target's work. The conversation then switched to the mention of their friend, Heather, that hadn't been joining them in a while. That very moment a phone could be heard ringing. A lady with light brown hair reached into the pocket of her coat, taking out a cellphone and picking it up. "Oh, hi Heather!" The mention of that name made everyone go silent. "What a coincidence, we were just talking about you! Is everything o- Hm?" The person on the other side seemed to have interrupted her, but the phone's volume was too low to hear what this Heather person was saying. Judging from the lady's changing expression, it was rather serious. "She isn't answering the door? Are you sure she's at home?" A long pause fell before it was her turn to speak again. "Maybe she just forgot to turn the light off and went to sleep?" Another pause. "But it doesn't have to-" Interrupted again. "Alright, alright! I'm coming your way. I'll be there soon." And with that, she hung up the phone. "Heather went to check up on Jade since she wasn't answering the phone, but she doesn't answer the door either. Now she's worried that something happened to her..." the brown haired lady informed her friends as she stood up from her seat, closing the buttons of her coat. "So I'm going there as well. I probably won't take long, so just order the usual for me, okay?" Her friends protested for a bit, but this woman insisted on going there alone. And so, leaving the others behind, she left the cafe.

Of course this conversation had piqued Genya's interest, but going after this lady right away before even ordering anything would definitely seem suspicious, wouldn't it? Unless they were so caught up in their own little world that they wouldn't notice, but surely one of them had to notice... So instead, he had to make up some sort of excuse for them to leave. "Oh, fuck!!" he spoke out loud all of a sudden, his hands furiously reaching into his pockets. "I fucking left my wallet at the hotel room!" He let out an exaggerated sigh. "Damn it... You didn't bring yours with you either, did you?"

Killua Godspeed <3
Yellow Belt

sora! ⌠003⌡

Post by Killua Godspeed <3 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:00 am

↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝
↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝
Image ↠↠ location : edinburgh : tag(s) : genya ryuuzaki ↞↞ the log of the babylon meister; day ?? i know we've done this many times before, but i can't help but be nervous okay?! what if someone wants to talk to me thinking i'm a boy or asking me weird questions, or... or... ugh, i just wish genya didn't have to turn into a weapon...i get lonely super easily... (wc: 694)
↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
"I-I'm not being a b-baby! I just don't wanna go, can't you r-respect that?!" Sora was almost whining at this point before Genya had stopped once again, now facing them with a stern look, a look that Sora thought felt more like a parent about scold their child. Unintentionally pouting, mostly because they knew that the other was right, Sora let himself get pulled along, muttering incoherent words to themselves as if to hold his tongue from saying something stupid and also to reassure themselves that they would be alright so long as they stayed with Genya.

Once they were in, Sora pressed his lips together for form a thin line as he kept his gaze on the ground, not sure of where else to look that wouldn't seem suspicious. Their grip on Genya's hand tightened slightly before he was forced to let go, as sitting across from him would look a lot more natural than to sit next to him. Luckily they were far away enough that Sora could relax at least a little bit and keep their eyes occupied with what was on the menu then nothing in particular.

They watched with genuine curiosity as their weapon counterpart pulled up the menu to cover his face. They wanted to point out how much he look like one of the spies that they saw in an action movie they watched last night, but now didn't really feel like the right time to bring something like that up. Not needing to cover his face as much as Genya due to their mastered deadpan face, Sora placed his hands in between his thighs to warm them up before looking back at the menu, casting a few occasional and albeit normal glances over at the loud women as they continued their conversation.

With how they were talking about the bodies that were most likely found by the police, Sora knew for a fact that it could only be their target, especially since no one would destroy themselves that much in order to end their life... would that? Flinching at the sound of ringing, Sora gave Genya a nervous glance before shrinking back into himself, hoping to calm their nerves and also listen in on what's going on. From what they could get from that conversation, as well as the mini synopsis the brown haired lady provided before making her leave, Sora knew Genya was thinking the same thing that they were thinking. They had to follow that lady and see what was going on before she got away. But how were they suppose to leave without the other ladies noticing?

Fortunately, more like unfortunately in Sora's case, Genya thought quickly and spoke so suddenly that Sora's knee jerked up and collided with the table they were sitting at, causing them to wince in pain for a few seconds before looking aback at Genya, genuine worry and pain etched onto their face. They had already caught on to the other's little act to get them out of there.
"Wh-What happened....?" They questioned. Hearing that he 'left his wallet back at the hotel room', Sora gave him a disappointed sigh. "Y-You said you would pay...so I didn't bring mine... s-sorry... The meister stated as they slid out of their seat and held out a hand for Genya. "But i-it's okay. W-We could always go back and g-get your wallet, i-if you want." They tried to reassure Genya as they walked with the other towards the front entrance, making their way out and following the direction that the brown haired woman had gone to.

"N-Nice work.. I-I just wish you weren't so loud... m-my knee still hurts." The blue haired teen pouted as they continued their relaxed pace until they were sure that they were far away enough from the cafe to actually relax. Letting go of the other's hand, Sora let out a breathy sigh as their gaze was now set on the woman further ahead of them. They made sure to keep a reasonable distance as looked over at Genya. "Hopefully this leads us somewhere, right?" They questioned, tilting their head curiously to see what he thought.

Mitta
Blue Belt

genya! ⌠004⌡

Post by Mitta » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:17 pm

• GENYA RYUUZAKI
    WEAPON OF SORA KOIZUMI

word count; 378
    location; cafe, edinburgh
            • Come on Sora, play along... the weapon pleaded in his thoughts, and fortunately, it seemed to work as they were now telling him that they didn't bring their wallet either as they had expected him to pay, like he 'promised'. At that, he faked another sigh as he rapidly rose from his chair. "Ugh... Guess we have no other choice. Let's get outta here." The two of them quickly made it out of the cafe, completely ignoring the waiter that was already coming their way, and headed right, the direction they had seen the brown haired woman leave into.

"Just suck it up. Did you think those chatterboxes would've heard me if I spoke normally? Definitely not." The teen quickened his pace in an attempt to catch up with the woman, who could just barely be seen passing around the corner at the end of the street. "Yeah, hopefully." he answered the other. "Now hurry up, we're gonna lose sight of her."

It was a five minute walk before the woman arrived at a small house in an alleyway, where a black haired girl, presumably Heather, was already waiting. "Thank goodness you're here Jen!" the latter girl greeted the one they had been following. "I kept ringing the door but there's still no answer... Something must be terribly wrong with Jade!" As the conversation between the two went on, Genya made sure that he and his partner weren't in their sight by hiding themselves around the nearest wall. They could see how the brown haired lady had a key of her friend's house, and could open the door for them. Strange, didn't Heather have one herself, if they were the kind of friends that even shared house keys with each other? Either way, with the door now open, the two girls went inside. Now all they could do was to wait...

And so, they waited. And waited. And then, they waited some more. Just as Genya thought to himself that there wasn't any purpose in waiting any longer - if something notable had happened to this Jade person, surely something would have happened by now, wouldn't it? - the door creaked open, slowly, before revealing a figure; it was the black haired girl. Wait, what happened to the other one?

Killua Godspeed <3
Yellow Belt

sora! ⌠004⌡

Post by Killua Godspeed <3 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:05 am

↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝
↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝
Image ↠↠ location : edinburgh : tag(s) : genya ryuuzaki ↞↞ the log of the babylon meister; day ?? i know we've done this many times before, but i can't help but be nervous okay?! what if someone wants to talk to me thinking i'm a boy or asking me weird questions, or... or... ugh, i just wish genya didn't have to turn into a weapon...i get lonely super easily... (wc: 527)
↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Sora's pout remained as Genya told them to 'suck it up'. Geez sometimes Genya could be so insensitive... well they were on a mission, so they could be too upset. Not to mention how frustrating it can be with how long this mission had been going on...
"I guess you're right..." Sora mumbled in agreement as he tried to keep pace with Genya and the woman who was also moving at an urgent pace.

The two continued after the woman for about five more minutes before they were taken to a house in an alleyway, a black haired girl, presumably Heather, standing by the door. As the two girls had their little conversation, Sora remained on the other side of Genya as they peeked past the corner to see what was going on. A few alarms were already ringing in their brain, but they waited for the two girls to walk into their friend's house before truly thinking about it. Sora took a seat on the ground and pulled up their knees before wrapping their arms around their shins and placing their head on their knees. It was a position liked to take whenever they wanted to think.
"S-So weird. For one thing, why did Jen have a key t-to Jade's home and Heather didn't? Based off of context, Jade and Jen weren't related, so why?" They weren't particularly talking to Genya, but they let the question linger in for a little bit before continuing. "Second, coming to someone's house in an alleyway at night, while a serial killer is out and about makes zero sense as well... Those other... g-girls, said that Heather might be scared to go out with our target on the loose, but here she is now." They frowned as they turned to look back at the house to see if anyone had come out. Unfortunately with no soul in sight, Sora clicked their tongue, mentally cursing the location of said house. If there had been a little bit more space, he probably would have been able to climb up to a higher story and see what was going on.

The two waited for about another twenty minutes or so before the sound of a door opening brought Sora back up to their feet. They watched carefully as Heather left the house. She was expecting Jen and probably Jade to follow right after her, but no one else came out. Instead if was just Heather, stretching silently to her herself. They probably would have thought this was normal until they caught the sight of red on the side of her cheek, as well as her taking off a pair of red stained gloves, tossing them back into the house before making her way out of the alleyway, the same direction where they had been waiting.

Needing to act fast, Sora grabbed Genya's arm.
"Transform, hurry." They whispered, not wanted the light from the weapon changing to give away their hiding spot. Once they had the triple barrel gun in both hands, Sora aimed in front of them, waiting for the girl to come into sight, before shooting three bullets aimed at Heather's head.

Mitta
Blue Belt

genya! ⌠005⌡

Post by Mitta » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:55 pm

• GENYA RYUUZAKI
    WEAPON OF SORA KOIZUMI

word count; 432
    location; edinburgh
            • Sora was right. This really didn't make sense. Of course they could just come up with reasons as for why Heather didn't possess a key of Jade's front door, or why she thought it was a good idea to check upon a friend when she was supposedly 'so frightened for the serial killer that was on the loose'. It made no sense, but well, they didn't know these characters well enough to judge their actions. Still, Genya nodded in agreement. "You're right. Something is definitely out of place here." he spoke, Sora's words encouraging him to keep an eye on what was happening. Or rather, wait for something to actually happen, as it was awfully uneventful out there.

It was when he saw the figure, that just walked out of the house alone, removed a blood covered glove from each hand, tossed it back into the house - a strange place to toss such an important piece of evidence? - before walking away, not even bothering to close the door behind her. It was as if she wanted people to discover that whatever she had done, which she obviously had.

Genya as well stood up from his knelt down position, a hand grabbing onto his arm before he could do anything else. No words were needed for the weapon to understand what his meister was expecting of him. Still hiding, the wavy haired boy did as he was told and began to focus, his body quickly shifting into his weapon form; a sleek, triple barrel gun, a black one that was decorated by silver dragon ornaments. Having done a full transformation of his weapon form, his fate was now in the hands of his meister. Not that he had anything to worry; they had completed enough missions together to know exactly what needed to be done.

It was when the black haired girl approached the corner towards the main street that Sora took action, and Genya could feel their soul wavelengths working together to form the three magical bullets, shot simultaneously at their target. An ear deafening shriek could be heard from the girl when the bullets just barely scratched her forehead; leaving a superficial, but large wound in her skin. She gave the gun wielding male a look, one that was full of fear. Her tear filled eyes were wide as saucers and she was shaking all over. "You're... you're the murderer...! You did this to Jade??!" The despair in her voice sounded so genuine that Genya couldn't help but doubt this was their target. "Sora... Is this really the person we're after?"

Killua Godspeed <3
Yellow Belt

sora! ⌠005⌡

Post by Killua Godspeed <3 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:59 pm

↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝
↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝
Image ↠↠ location : edinburgh : tag(s) : genya + heather ↞↞ the log of the babylon meister; day ?? i know we've done this many times before, but i can't help but be nervous okay?! what if someone wants to talk to me thinking i'm a boy or asking me weird questions, or... or... ugh, i just wish genya didn't have to turn into a weapon...i get lonely super easily... (wc: 441)
↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Despite shooting such a powerful gun, Sora didn't flinch nor did they move as they were hoping to get the perfect shot and end this as quickly as possible. Unfortunately for them, they were a little too early and the bullets only managed to scrape her, giving away their location in the process. The meister was about to shoot again, but the girl's high pitched screeching made them falter and back up mostly due to confusion.

Her eyes... basically a huge cesspool of fear and anxiety. A sight they were more than familiar seeing as they too had their moments where they would freak out like such. The blood didn't exactly help the cause as now Sora felt guilty about their actions, however they never lowered their weapon, knowing full well and from past experience that the target will always be just a target. Confusion still remained on their features as the girl's words weren't matching up with her actions in the slightest.
"Wh-What?" Was all Sora could say as they narrowed theirs eyes at the target, not planning on falling for what this girl was trying to do. They wanted to believe that this girl was just guilt tripping them, but with how genuine her words were, was she really? Heck, even Genya was questioning if this was the person they were after... wait, person?

Sora almost felt the need to slap themselves for forgetting such an important detail... dang, this was going to be harder then they thought.
"I'm positive this our target. Well, o-one of them. The 'harmless' one." They explained, hoping that Genya would catch on after that before they lowered the gun and placed a hand on their hip, being sure to keep their distance from the other in case she changed. "Please, calm down for just a second. W-We didn't do anything! You might n-not remember, but your other side did this...I-I'm sure you've noticed, but 'you' killed them. Y-You're the serial killer that's been doing this at night." They tried to explain calmly in hopes of ending this without too much of a fight. But that fact that both of their names were on the Shinigami's list, it mean that both of them had to have done some pretty messed up shit in order to get on there together, right? Not wanted to deal with the violent side of this girl, but also feeling terribly sorry for the scared out of her mind girl, Sora brought up their gun again. "S-Sorry, but this if for everyone's sake." Sora began to shoot again, this time, at point blank. Hopefully the could finish everything with this...