it is wednesday my dudes

A place where new members must introduce themselves before being able to participate on the full forum.
blu
White Belt
House: Unsorted

it is wednesday my dudes

Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:19 am

you should know i suck at introductions but uhh i'm not a bot i guess sO howdy. i'm
blu but you can call me cam or cammie or literally anything you want i am a hoe for
nicknames u feel. i'm a junior in high school atm and a Literal Mess™ but i adore w
riting and this site is a + for that. i had an account on here previously but for the life
of me i cannot remember my login and its a mess anyways so i hope this is okay???
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ if you chat w me be prepared for dad jokes && wholesome memes!! any
waYS talk a lot but i'm a coolio mess so just hmu yall
ichor.
Archivist
House: Halcyon Keeper

Re: it is wednesday my dudes

Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:38 am

hey there blu! welcome (back) to AS! i'm ichor, the site archivist, that primarily deals with the afflatus - and, for the moment, sorting. ^^ if you need anything, feel free to PM any of the attendants - the light blue usernames - and they'll be happy to help! i'm always up for a chat as well ^-^

if you want to try and get access to your previous account and remember your username - or you can link us to the profile - we may be able to help :)
thunderofthebun
Administrator
House: Halcyon

Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:54 pm

In addition to a link, there are other ways such as using your old email. And if you figure out the account but don’t recall the password, I can reset it for you. ^__^

Welcome!
Please go check out our newest Afflatus and take the survey to give us some feedback! We are excited to make changes for 2019. The Afflatus is for YOU guys, so be honest, offer suggestions and critique, and tell us what you want to see! Don’t usually read the Afflatus? Now if your opportunity to check it out and tell us what would get you to start reading it!

Also make sure you are staying up to date on announcements - you should always be current on that board’s content. We just this month posted an announcement regarding the new common room boards and staff openings - go give them a look!
blu
White Belt
House: Unsorted

Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:52 pm

ahh thanks yall!! honestly i would rather not bother w my old account
after seeing my writing n codin if that's cool?? anYwayS i am super h
appy to be here and can't wait to meet some new pals!
cerise
Attendant
House: Amaranthine

Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:03 am

• heya!
    I'm cerise, one of the attendants here!
    welcome back to our lil site. this is random as hell, but you have the ?? absolute cutest energy about you and boy can I relate to the dad jokes and being a Mess™ aesthetic. hopefully another buddy of mine with a blue username has shot you a PM by now explaining the site, but if they haven't feel free to send me a message and I can give you the rundown. all of the staff members are super happy to help you with anything you might need, so don't hesitate to reach out if you need it!!
    ~ liza