hiya!

A place where new members must introduce themselves before being able to participate on the full forum.
sultrydisdain
White Belt
House: Unsorted

hiya!

Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:26 am

hey hey! i'm sky, and i'm an almost 20 year old college student currently residing in the midwest. i have been roleplaying since i was around seven or eight, so this has been a hobby of mine for a long time!!

when i'm not doing homework or writing / roleplaying, i'm hanging out with my pals, my cat, jj, or my two bunnies, iris and lolly.

i also roleplay on tumblr, and used to be big into the chickensmoothie community (which i think is fairly common on here.)
anyways ! i love talking to new people, so feel free to message me any time to chat or discuss plots / rps.

- sky
darkness.
Attendant
House: Halcyon

Re: hiya!

Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:59 am

• hey sky! welcome to AS! we’re so happy to have you! if you have any questions or just wanna chat, feel free to message me or anyone else with light blue colored names!
thunderofthebun
Administrator
House: Halcyon

Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:09 am

Plz post your bunnies. >_>
ATTENTION:

Please go take the survey about the Afflatus so that we can better design it for 2019 - even if you don't typically read it! Tell us what would get you to start.

Also make sure you are ALWAYS up to date on announcements!

We also have STAFF OPENINGS!
get scared
White Belt
House: Unsorted

Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:29 pm

• Welcome! I've always wanted a pet bunny, but I have 2 obnoxious dogs at home, haha -- I'm surprised/impressed your bunnies get along with your cat!