Hi :)

Welcome to Advanced Scribes! All new users are required to post within this board at a minimum of two (2) times before they will have access to participate on the full forum. We love new members and we want to integrate you into our family by getting to know you! Don't be shy!

Moderator: Admin Aide

Acethekidd20
White Belt
House: Unsorted

Hi :)

Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:20 am

Hello, im Acethekidd but call me Ace. I'm not a good writer, but i try. I normally can post at least 500 words, more depending
gold
Attendant
House: Vipera

Re: Hi :)

Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:33 pm

• hey hey ace, welcome to AS! we welcome writers of all skills to join us, so don't worry about not being the best, i'm sure you'll get better with a few kick-ass roleplays c:

i'm gold, one of the attendants here on the site and if you ever have any questions about anything, feel free to send over a message to either me, or my lovely light-blue friends, and we'll try our best to give you the answer!
Black Kaiser
White Belt
House: Unsorted

Re: Hi :)

Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:21 pm

Nice to see you around Ace! I'm also quite new to this page and let me tell you, once you're surrounded by great writers you'll become a great writer yourself in no time, so no worries. Also quality above quantity ;)
Black Kaiser * female * leo * taken <3 * search * character storage * my writing