hello!

Welcome to Advanced Scribes! All new users are required to post within this board at a minimum of two (2) times before they will have access to participate on the full forum. We love new members and we want to integrate you into our family by getting to know you! Don't be shy!

Moderator: Admin Aide

THEPROPERPEOPLE
White Belt
House: Unsorted

hello!

Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:56 am

hello! i'm THEPROPERPEOPLE; aka Hunter. I'm an advid rper and have been roleplaying for a long time (since I was 9 or 10 on runescape, maybe? I'm not positive.) I joined after my friend suggested me to join. I'm not very descriptive due to my physical disability does limit me in the fact of how fast I type! I really love fandom and original roleplays, and I'm more for the fandom stuff, but I'm really wanting to branch out into original rp's too. P.S. I'm mostly a sucker for Romantic/Fluff rps uwu Anyways, I really hope we can all become friends! Have a good day/night where ever you are!
Imagexx
.xxxxxx.xx.xx. ⋆xx. ⋆.xxxx. .xxxx
xxxxxxxx.xxxx.xxxxx⋆ .xxxxxxx.xx
.xxxxxx.xxxxx. .xxxxxxxxx.x⋆.

hunter ✧ 21 ✧ he/it/they ✧ gay
muse: medium
momtherquotevstoragetumblr

.xxxxxx.xx.xx. ⋆xx. ⋆.xxxx. .xxxx
xxxxxxxx.xxxx.xxxxx⋆ .xxxxxxx.xx
.xxxxxx.xxxxx. .xxxxxxxxx.x⋆.
xx
gold
Attendant
House: Vipera

Re: hello!

Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:25 pm

• hey hey hunter, welcome to AS!

i'm gold, one of the attendants on the site, and if you ever have any questions about anything, feel free to send me, or any of my other attendant buddies (the light blue peeps), a message! we don't bite, i promise, and we love helping you guys <3

oh, the disability sucks! i''m sure it won't be a problem though, we all prefer quality over quantity anyways, so don't worry about it at all! and you'll def soon find some awesome rps, a lot of people here would kill for a good romance/fluff rp i myself am more of an angst person, but i can appreciate the occasional fluff, not to mention we're all fandom nerds, so you'll have no trouble finding the fandom you like c:

well, now that i've greeted you, i'll leave you to explore the site and stuff. hope to see you around, and happy writing!!