Howdy!

Welcome to Advanced Scribes! All new users are required to post within this board at a minimum of two (2) times before they will have access to participate on the full forum. We love new members and we want to integrate you into our family by getting to know you! Don't be shy!

Moderator: Admin Aide

Seraphim
White Belt
House: Halcyon

Howdy!

Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:55 am

Hello! I go by Metro or Seraphim, or whatever you'd like to call me! I joined this server is search of fun things to do with my friends as well as other people and I look forward to my time here!

I will roleplay nearly anything, but I'm a sucker for romance, mysteries, and horror. Feel free to message if you'd ever like to chat or RP!
I love monsters, true crime, and art
sylver
Attendant

Re: Howdy!

Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:51 pm

• hey there seraphim and welcome to AS!

you can call me sylver, or cyril, and i'm one of the site attendants on here. should you ever have any questions, or need help with anything, don't hesitate to message me about it, i'm always glad to help! should i not be around, you can also hit up any of the other three attendants, of course; you'll recognize them by their light blue usernames!

can i just say that i really adore your username and your gender, by the way? c: i hope to see you around and that you have lots of fun with the rest of us on here! <3
Eliiville
Yellow Belt
House: Amaranthine

Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:04 am

WOW! WHAT AN EXCELLENT INTRODUCTION! You're doing wonderful sweetie, keep up the good work!
leo ▪ true neutral ▪ queer
Seraphim
White Belt

Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:17 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm glad to be here!
I love monsters, true crime, and art
Aerugonian
White Belt
House: Sagacitas

Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:59 pm

This is like a week late, but hello, welcome!! I'm also new here and like you, hope to have some fun experiences!