hewwo

Welcome to Advanced Scribes! All new users are required to post within this board at a minimum of two (2) times before they will have access to participate on the full forum. We love new members and we want to integrate you into our family by getting to know you! Don't be shy!

Moderator: Admin Aide

Garrus
White Belt
House: Sagacitas

hewwo

Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:03 pm

Hellooo, my name is Garrus! My account is actually several years old and I did RP here at one point but it was short lived and I'm just now coming back, oop. so I figured an introduction was in order.

I'm a 20yr old college student majoring in sociology and working at a nonprofit for the deaf and hard of hearing. I love all things fantasy, especially book n video game related. I used to love writing and RPing so, so much but I kinda fell out of it a couple years ago. I'm currently doing NaNoWriMo and its really propelling me back in the mood to write, so I'm hoping being more active on here can help exacerbate that :0

I hope to RP n speak with you all soon :> <3
gold
Attendant
House: Vipera

Re: hewwo

Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:19 pm

• hey hey garrus, welcome back!! c:

i'm gold, one of the attendants on AS, and if you ever happen to have any questions about the site, or just wanna chat, don't hesitate to send me, or any of my other light blue attendant friends, a message!! we're friendly and we don't bite, i promise <3

i'm glad you started nano - here's to finishing it!! - and it's so nice to hear it sparked the desire to come back to AS and find some peeps for rps. i'm sure you'll soon find someone, too, we're all fantasy and video game nerds, you'll fit right in c;

well, hope to see you around!! happy writing!!