i'm geekin

Welcome to Advanced Scribes! All new users are required to post within this board at a minimum of two (2) times before they will have access to participate on the full forum. We love new members and we want to integrate you into our family by getting to know you! Don't be shy!

Moderator: Admin Aide

a s j b ø r n
White Belt
House: Halcyon

i'm geekin

Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:45 am

Image -----
Hi to all! I'm never quite too sure of what to say in these introduction forums - in fact
I'm not too good about talking about myself to begin with when its not required of me.
So to cute this sweet and to the point, my name is Asbjørn, but feel free to call me Bee.
Its shorter and I'm not gonna torture anyone with it. ^w^ I'm a twenty two year old
woman from Texas, but nowadays I spend almost as much time in Maryland as I do at
home. I'm an avid adventurer and I tend to take 4-5 week long trips every year - mostly
around the east coast, but I'm trying to find my way out west into Colorado or Utah at
some point soon. Speaking of which, contrary to being from Texas, I enjoy the cold and
the snow the most. I'm actually in the process of learning to snowboard. Other than
being a traveler, I enjoy cooking, reading a good book, drawing, watching television and
movies (I'm always looking for new suggestions), and being a dog mom to my boy Remi.
Feel free to chat with me about anything. I'm shy not mean.

gold
Attendant
House: Vipera

Re: i'm geekin

Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:17 pm

• hey hey bee, welcome to AS!!

i'm gold, one of the attendants you can find stalking through the forums (the other being my lovely babe sylver), and if you ever happen to have any questions regarding anything on the site, or just want to chat, don't hesitate to send either of us a pm!! we'll be more than happy to answer your questions and help you out in any way you need; it's why we're here, after all <3

and your hobbies are so cool, you'll fit right in with the rest of us book and movie nerds!! i'm sure you'll manage to find a bunch of like-minded people and some kick-ass roleplays c:

that being said, i'll leave you to it, there's lots of stuff to explore on AS. hope to see you around, and happy writing!!