Introductory Welcome and Rules!

Welcome to Advanced Scribes! All new users are required to post within this board at a minimum of two (2) times before they will have access to participate on the full forum. We love new members and we want to integrate you into our family by getting to know you! Don't be shy!

Moderator: Admin Aide

thunderofthebun
Admin
House: Halcyon

Introductory Welcome and Rules!

Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:30 am

Hello and welcome to Advanced Scribes! We'd like to introduce this new forum system where newly registered users
can drop in and introduce themselves in a designated board. This section is hosted specifically to monitor as well as
prevent an influx of spam accounts designed to advertise on our site. That being said, all newly registered users are
to post an introductory post explaining a bit about them and respond to another recently joined user in order to gain
access to the full site! Currently it is set up that all new users must post twice in this board to be able to post within
the rest of the site, however they can still view everything a normal user can so they may explore the site and view
any rules or fun going on within.

Attendants are to be directly in charge of welcoming all members who post here and answering any questions you
may have! Other than that, it is advised you check out the site rules as well as the FAQ beforehand so you are well
equipped to move on to the rest of the site.
xiinha.
White Belt
House: Unsorted

Re: Introductory Welcome and Rules!

Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:05 pm

hello!! My name is xiinha and I am a role play fanatic. I originally used chicken smoothie but I really wanted to improve my writing further without it being an issue. Haha. I'm semi literate, able to post 500-1500 words per post. and yeah xD
xiinha.
White Belt

Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:09 pm

oh I'm also interested in fantasy/horror related roleplays c::I am quite a sucker for romance as well haha.
Wisteria
White Belt

Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:44 pm

Hi I’m new here too!
Discord is Adohiro#0166
Discord Server
memichoo
White Belt

Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:10 am

hey there, I'm memichoo and I'm (obviously) new to the site c: I'm a sucker for fantasy roleplays, and a little bit of romance is always welcomed. I find roleplays an enjoyable way to improve writing and to meet new people, so I'm excited to try this out ^^
memichoo
White Belt

Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:13 am

oh, I'd also like to thank xiinha for introducing me to this site. I also originally came from chicken smoothie and I learned about advanced scribes because xiinha decided to start some roleplays here. I'm a bit nervous because everything is so new to me still but I'm glad to know people are willing to help everywhere c:
Monserrat
White Belt

Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:02 pm

hello! I'm new as well and am looking for some awesome role playing friends!
Monserrat
White Belt

Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:07 pm

I can write quite a bit if the rp really intrigues me. I can write between 800-1000 words. Sometimes more sometimes less. It all depends on what you give me with responses. I tend to mirror others posts so don't be too overwhelmed with my lengthy posts! Usually only play the female role. On rare occasions I will take a male role.
Emcat
White Belt

Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:51 am

Greetings to the advanced scribes community! I've literally just joined the site, however I am not new to writing/role playing at all.

I've been roleplaying for a few years, but recently took a break due to [lack of] time management skills, and life was really kicking my butt. However, I decided I wanted to try and get back into it because I missed it so much! Because it's been a little while since I've roleplayed, I figured I would want to work up to being what people would consider a "literate" roleplayer. Right now, I would consider myself a semi-literate roleplayer, writing 300-500 words at the very least.

I roleplay a variety of topics, but what I am most comfortable with is more realistically styled. I tend to do things set modern day, but I can certainly get flexible with that. I like to create different worlds, similar to ours, but there's always something that is slightly different. As someone who considers themselves a story teller, I get pretty invested :D.

Outside of the Internet, i am a huge nerd, with interests mostly either in music or history. I like making people laugh and supporting unproblematic women. I can't wait to get to know people here!!
it's all in the timing.
howdy howdy folks!
✦ — ✦ — ✦
call me cat!

advanced scribes noob | lover of storytelling
[ she / her / hers ]
Emcat
White Belt

Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:00 am

memichoo wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:10 am
hey there, I'm memichoo and I'm (obviously) new to the site c: I'm a sucker for fantasy roleplays, and a little bit of romance is always welcomed. I find roleplays an enjoyable way to improve writing and to meet new people, so I'm excited to try this out ^^
i'd love to get back into fantasy roleplays! I haven't done a ton of them and I've been dying to get my toes in the water again c:
it's all in the timing.
howdy howdy folks!
✦ — ✦ — ✦
call me cat!

advanced scribes noob | lover of storytelling
[ she / her / hers ]